• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Questions & Answers

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ZSS just waits for ROB to **** up and d-smashes him and kills him for it.
ROB does a whole bunch of ****, ****s up because it's a human playing him, and dies to d-smash.

ROB can edgeguard ZSS if the ZSS is paying 0 attention. ROB doesn't have Shuttle Loop as an option, so it's nowhere near as scary.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Can someone please explain the neutral game for both characters in the Rob vs ZSS match up?

And is Rob able to edge guard ZSS in a similar way that metaknight can?
In neutral I kinda feel like Rob has a bit more mobility then MK strictly for the fact that almost always at all times Rob (if he chooses to) can have a Gyro for glide tossing in or out of your range. MK has better pokes and things like nado to destroy your shield along with Shuttle loop to launch you, Robs tend to just like Poking you with their F/down tilt while following up and trolling you with the laser/gyro.

Chances are though if you know the infinite or if the Rob is mindful that your a character with an infinite he might not like to be that close to you anyways. V115 has noted before and I entirely agree the first down smash is the hardest to set up once you know it.

Rob is kinda Inconsistent in edge guarding you IMO, Since the circumstances aren't always the same if hes far away from you he might try to Gyro you or laser. Obviously if he is right at the edge he will try to run/jump off and fair you away which if he hits and you jump your probably dead.
Rob also has a spike as well so that makes him a bit of a pain in the ass when recovering low, at least MK's nair gives you a chance to tech jump -> b reverse up b.

All Mk needs is 1 dair once he hits you off and your to far away for GTFO my ledge options like side b/ boost jump up b spacing for up B's Super spike hit box If your high enough a charged laser can sometimes help but in my personal experience 1/5 times it hits and if it does most of the time I was to far for it to matter cause I needed to side b instead of up b without a jump.

*ya so I posted this to late because i like clicking alerts xD.
But Nick got most of it for the most part in the short form ;p.

Last edited:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
If you get edgeguarded by ROB, you ****ed up.

ROB's actually surprisingly good at avoiding the dsmash but that also means he has to spend the entire time avoiding situations in which he might get dsmashed, which cuts down his options

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Well I used to F up a lot in terms of the Rob edge guard by assuming "its ok I have enough time to jump out of the way of a laser/gyro" glad thats behind me now it's just being faired randomly when i wanted to do something else like wave bounce side bing him when coming back. T.T

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Thankyou for the replies! To be honest, I actually main Rob, but the Rob forum is dead. I hope it's ok that I asked for help here.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
I think we should all stop posting so the power of the 115 buffs up every zss world wide so long as we visit this page and just refresh 115 times XD.
We will now have to just edit our posts so that we can continue to keep the 115 going. xD
mhm ya I had to get that out of my system even I have had super hype moments the second I see 115% I am like " 115? OK LETS GO ".
T.T it is a shame that the 115% also instills fear in me when my opponents have it on them ;p.
@ infiniteV115 infiniteV115 dude we probably need to do a video up and call it " The 115 phenomenon" lol ^.^

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
quote="infiniteV115, post: 17227386, member: 180512"]Have there really not been any questions since April?[/quote]

i wanted to stop being annoying for a bit
but i guess You Can help me write out her frame data :p
i want to figure out the Small simple things like up tilt coming out on frame 3 but has a cd of 42 frame I think?

could you please explain to me the basis of how I figure that out from 1 Move in her data? If you did I could figure out the rest

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Sure, take utilt for example.

TL;DR 45 committed frames to utilt (IASA on frame 46), 2nd hit hits on frames 7-8. Frames 9-45 = 37 frames of cooldown.

In the chart, hitframes = the frames on which the move has a hitbox. Utilt has hitframes 3-4 for 5 different hitboxes, and if you look at this pic you'll see the first hit does have 5 hitboxes

(Taken from here)

Now obv you can see in the chart that each hitbox deals 5%. So if a big character like DK is in the perfect spot so that his hurtbox overlaps with all 5 hitboxes, why isn't he taking 30%?

Cause that's not how the game is coded. If you look in the 'hitbox ID' column of the spreadsheet, you'll see each hitbox has a different number ranging from 0-4. Any move performed by 1 character that generates multiple hitboxes on the same frames will have these IDs. These IDs assign a scale of precedence to each hitbox. This may be incorrect, but what I was told is that the hitbox with the lower ID will take precendence over any other hitboxes. What that means is that, out of all the hitboxes that are overlapping with the opponent's hurtboxes, the one with the lowest ID will be the one that connects, and that hitbox's damage, knockback, and knockback angle will be dealt. This applies to every move for every character btw.

Anyway, back to the simple stuff. The first hit of utilt is on frames 3-4. The 2nd hit of utilt is on frames 7-8, and it has 2 hitboxes according to the chart.

Again, the pic shows this is true.

The total animation length of utilt is 56 according to the spreadsheet, but that's not what matters for this move. I'm pretty sure you already know what IASA is, but if you don't (or for other readers), the frames before the IASA is basically the 'practical' frames of a move - the frames of a move you are committed to. It stands for "Interruptible As Soon As". Utilt has IASA frames starting on 46, meaning that on frame 46 or onwards, you can cancel the move's animation with another animation (another move, shield, dodge, whatever..any input basically). It also means that the buffer window is the last 10 frames before the IASA frames, not the last 10 frames before the animation ends.
If you're wondering why this exists, I don't know. It just basically means that all the IASA frames are purely cosmetic/aesthetic. A good example is Marth's dtilt; a huge chunk of the animation is IASA frames, just put in there because they wanted it to be a quick attack, but they obviously needed to include an animation that shows him standing back up after crouching to perform the dtilt.
For moves that don't have IASA listed, then the entire animation is what you're concerned with for finding out the cooldown of a move.

Anyway, to recap and finally answer your question, utilt1 hits on 3-4, utilt2 hits on frames 7-8, and the practical length of the animation is 45 frames. This should be obvious, but usually the 2nd hit of utilt is going to connect on frame 7 of the animation, and not on frame 8. This is because the hitboxes are in the exact same location on both frames, so the only way it would connect on frame 8 but not on frame 7 is if
1) The opponent was moving towards you so precisely that their hurtboxes didn't overlap with the utilt hitboxes on frame 7, but they did on frame 8. This includes janky ass hurtbox positioning involved with performing attacks, walking, running, crouching, etc. I think you can see why this wouldn't happen often.
2) The opponent was in the middle of a dodge (or another invincible animation), and the last frame of invincibility coincided with frame 7 of your utilt, so frame 8 of your utilt coincided with the first vulnerable frame of the animation they were in. Also not very likely to happen.

This means that from frames 9-45 (or 8-45 if one of the 2 aforementioned situations occurs), you're completely vulnerable, so yeah the cooldown of this move is 37-38 frames. This is different from frame (dis)advantage on shield, cause that also involves values like hitlag, shieldlag and shieldstun.

unnecessarilylonganswersareunnecessarilylong

Last edited:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Well, you're prone to answer with details, which takes effort and commitment. Anyways, I'm entering the "Super Brawl in Berlin" tournament next weekend, I'm meeting up with Leon 3 days before the tournament to practice, Mr.R, Quiksilver, and Cyver (I think?) are attending as well. I might face off either Leon or Mr.R in bracket, I do have some decent Marth experience from playing against the community here and V115, but Mr.R and Leon are on another level when it comes to Marth. How should the Matchup generally be handled? Marth's UpB negates ZSS' Jab>Pivot grab, perhaps I should jab and then wait for Marth to take an action and then punish, possibly jab> spotdodge or jab> run away. What do you guys think? V115 played a lot against Leon, what have you noticed about his playstyle? From the way he plays, he seems really aggressive.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
A lot of the time that Leon approaches, it'll be with full hop fair, but he'll space it so well that you won't be able to punish with FH uair OoS, even though it LOOKS like you can. Be patient with these fairs and don't commit too early - try running under him or something.

If you get behind Leon's shield, he will almost certainly either upB OoS or SH DB1 OoS. Both are beaten by shielding. Respond to the DB1 option with uair/nair/fair OoS (or I guess bair if you're facing the other way)

You can jab Leon, he doesn't upB out of it because he reacts too slowly.

When you get Leon in some positions where other people might airdodge (so you'd want to dsmash), Leon knows he's not supposed to airdodge into ZSS so he'll fall with a nair and clip you with the hip hitbox. What you can do as a response to this is crawl under and dtilt (this also works against his falling fair approaches after having approached with a FH fair), but if you do it too much he'll start spacing properly and now you're poorly DIing a nair/fair offstage.
These situations are mostly things like hitting him with dtilt/utilt/dthrow at low-mid%.

When Leon gets a first hit, his followups and momentum are ridiculous, so try not to panic. He will fair you across the stage unless you DI and SDI properly, and you have to mixup your options in these situations cause if you go for obvious airdodges, he'll just grab you and fthrow you and continue. Use your 2nd jump wisely when he's fairing you offstage, or else you're getting gimped.

When Leon's at the edge, if you try to run at him, he'll ledge jump fair you (it's invincible). Or if you try to dsmash and you don't space it properly, he'll do the same thing.

When you're at the ledge and Leon's onstage, you've got to be REALLY smart with your ledge options. If he knows you're gonna get up attack above 100%, he'll shield it and upB you. If he knows you're going to airdodge in front of him, he'll grab/pivot grab you and fthrow you offstage and now you're back at the ledge. If he knows you're going to airdodge into his shield, he'll usmash you. If he's shielding there, what usually works is to jump behind his shield and throw out a late bair.

Yes overall, Leon and Mr.R are really aggressive. I don't know Mr.R's playstyle very well cause I haven't played him since 2012, I suggest watching vids of him vs Salem.

Last edited:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Thanks, I'll keep this info into mind. I've watched all videos Salem vs Mr.R (2-2 tied set count iirc [Apex 2012-Apex 2013-Rescue3-CollisionVIII]). Salem seems to be slow and tricky, and then suddenly he explodes using all his techskill, basically pushing what ZSS can do to the limits, after that he settles down again and begins punishing the opponent with reads. What surprised me (their set in Rescue 3) is that Salem landed a lot of grabs, possibly none of his grabs missed. Taking notes of everything I can, will try my best.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
A rule you can follow for leon (not sure if this will work for Mr.R) is simply
"never tango with Leon for to long he's been dancing up in his various opponents grills for a long time." its best to reset vs Leon when you can like v115 Saïd It is pretty much marth playing single player volley ball if you mess up in cqc when fighting Leon.

Also be wary when recovering low or he will dancing blade 1 you x2 and then just up b stage spike you.
lastly for the love of god don't think you can power shield shield breakers everytime when Leon has one of your suit pieces.

never looked so free on stream in my life
T.T

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
What are my best options after a double Dsmash as ZSS? Besides grabbing. Lay 'em on me! (Your opinions and tips).

Last edited:

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
How should I be approaching Diddy Kong when he has control of bananas? Should I be approaching at all? Lately I've just been trying to keep the bananas as far away from him as possible when I have control of them which has sort of been working, but eventually he just regains control of them and I lose momentum pretty quickly. I don't know the infinite, but I've been giving it some practice in training mode.

Really any general tips on fighting Diddy would be helpful. I saw some videos posted earlier in the thread, will definitely check those out.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
What are my best options after a double Dsmash as ZSS? Besides grabbing. Lay 'em on me! (Your opinions and tips).
At low percentage, SH buffered Fair is one of the best follow ups. At high percentage, SH buffered Bair is one of the best follow ups, Fair isn't guaranteed to hit at high percentages because the opponent can SDI the first hit of Fair, making the second hit miss. At mid-high percentage, what you can do after a 2xDsmash to keep your Bair fresh, you can follow up with Nair (Note: ZSS' Nair does not enter the stale list), you can either do a regular SH Nair or you can run past the opponent> SH Nair, which will clip the opponent from the backside of Nair's hitbox. Also, a great follow up at low percentage after a 2xDsmash is Dash attack> Uptilt, try spacing it correctly, this follow up is best used against Metaknight when you Dsmash him at 0% because he won't get knocked back enough to be able to get hit by both hits of your Fair. If you find the Dash attack> uptilt option hard to perform consistently, you can either grab MK after a double down dmash or 1xDsmash> Falling Nair, you can then follow up with Fair/Upair if the opponent DIs incorrectly.

If you staled your Bair and your opponent is at kill percentage, what you can do:
1- one Dsmash > retreating SideB (can be done by dashing away from the opponent after a Dsmash, press side B in the direction your character is facing and then quickly tilting the analog stick in the opposite direction [the direction where your opponent is located at] you will be able to hit your opponent with SideB's sweetspot while they are still stunned from Dsmash.

2- one Dsmash to Falling Fair, making sure you use it fairly early so that Fair 1 intentionally misses in order to guarantee that Fair 2 connects and serves the killing blow

How should I be approaching Diddy Kong when he has control of bananas? Should I be approaching at all? Lately I've just been trying to keep the bananas as far away from him as possible when I have control of them which has sort of been working, but eventually he just regains control of them and I lose momentum pretty quickly. I don't know the infinite, but I've been giving it some practice in training mode.

Really any general tips on fighting Diddy would be helpful. I saw some videos posted earlier in the thread, will definitely check those out.
You should be cautious against Diddy, don't blindly attack him or you will be punished hard. Try provoking your opponent, throw NeutralBs, see how he follows up and react. You also want to SH Z-grab his Bananas whenever possible, standing still all the time won't helpful. If you are under a platform in Battlefield, a Banana that has been shielded will pop on the platform instead of the ground, use this opportunity to SH Z-grab the Banana o airdodge canceled item throw because it may catch Diddy offguard (assuming Diddy is located in the throw's trajectory. I don't have a lot of experience vs Diddy, but you do NOT want to give him stage control, he will make your life miserable. Try your best to keep stage control to yourself, personally, I don't like to reset often against diddy, I'd want to punish him as long and as much as I can. If you caught a banana, be patient, don't throw it aimlessly at. Wait for an opportunity and punish him with a glide tossed banana throw and punish him with the infinite or a regular Dsmash follow up if you're not confident of your infinite. You can also bait Diddy by throwing a Banana behind you, it will thirst most Diddys to attack you in order to retrieve his stolen Banana peel, use this opportunity to punish him and take stage control.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
one piece of info that should useful is that he sometimes played like the Diddy would always know / do the infinite so he played so safe he barely got hit by a nana.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Diddy's will generally look for you to shield when they have a banana, since that's the obvious reaction to a Diddy with a banana. Then once they think you're gonna shield/you're shielding a lot, they'll sideB you (because it's a grab).

Use this to your advantage and bait their sideBs with shields, then dodge the sideB (or hit it with something like uair).

Otherwise yeah just be really safe on Diddy's shield. Only hit it with dsmash, sideB and bair, if he has a banana. If you shield a banana it will usually pop upwards and you can jump and catch it.

Generally you just want to be super safe and patient and run around until he throws a banana or uses sideB. Then pick up the banana and use it yourself or punish the sideB or w/e.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Diddy's will generally look for you to shield when they have a banana, since that's the obvious reaction to a Diddy with a banana. Then once they think you're gonna shield/you're shielding a lot, they'll sideB you (because it's a grab).

Use this to your advantage and bait their sideBs with shields, then dodge the sideB (or hit it with something like uair).

Otherwise yeah just be really safe on Diddy's shield. Only hit it with dsmash, sideB and bair, if he has a banana. If you shield a banana it will usually pop upwards and you can jump and catch it.

Generally you just want to be super safe and patient and run around until he throws a banana or uses sideB. Then pick up the banana and use it yourself or punish the sideB or w/e.
What about constantly throwing the banana away and then punishing him when he plucks another?

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I'm sure a good Diddy won't randomly pluck out a banana. Diddy will secure his pluck by being far enough from you or attacking you and then immediately pluck out a banana. Your method might work, but it will definitely be inconsistent, I advice you stick with what I and V115 said.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Alternatively you can do what Salem did to Diddy in game 1 of this set, ie get control of both bananas and keep them away from Diddy while keeping them onstage so that Diddy has no bananas to use to his advantage and he can't pluck any

Last edited:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Hey guys, check out my ZSS combo video:

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this ZSS discussion to help ZSS cover more options and what not. You guys truly helped improve my ZSS.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Hey guys, check out my ZSS combo video:

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this ZSS discussion to help ZSS cover more options and what not. You guys truly helped improve my ZSS.
Sexy I really liked alot of your YOLO down b spikes even the ones that clearly resulted in the game being reset in stocks lol.
When did you get all that footage playing against V115? I Hope it was satisfying to down b him all those times
err Nvm Realized it was when he went to Kuwait xD.
Love you know how to go under FD as well when V showed that to me like 2 years ago i never thought much of it at the time but recently (like 3 months maybe) I randomly dreaded the thought of not knowing how to do it when there was a time where it could come in handy. Maybe performing that feat would visually stun someone and have them thinking "zero suit please"

When I see vids like this it just adds fuel to the zero suit fire I have and makes me want to train even harder
<------ currently being lazy till Sm4sh

Last edited:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Sexy I really liked alot of your YOLO down b spikes even the ones that clearly resulted in the game being reset in stocks lol.
When did you get all that footage playing against V115? I Hope it was satisfying to down b him all those times
err Nvm Realized it was when he went to Kuwait xD.
Love you know how to go under FD as well when V showed that to me like 2 years ago i never thought much of it at the time but recently (like 3 months maybe) I randomly dreaded the thought of not knowing how to do it when there was a time where it could come in handy. Maybe performing that feat would visually stun someone and have them thinking "zero suit please"

When I see vids like this it just adds fuel to the zero suit fire I have and makes me want to train even harder
<------ currently being lazy till Sm4sh
I actually learned this was possible through a video ZeRo uploaded where either Salem or Vex performed it. Playing with V115 taught me some important factors such as mixing my options up and downloading my opponent efficiently, which helped me later on to take games off of Leon (Brawl) and Mr.R (PM). Overall I enjoyed playing with V115 and the other top players I met in Germany.

For now, similar to you, I'll be lazy until Smash WiiU hits the store. I'm glad that I had such a terrific experience with Brawl :grin:

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
I actually learned this was possible through a video ZeRo uploaded where either Salem or Vex performed it. Playing with V115 taught me some important factors such as mixing my options up and downloading my opponent efficiently, which helped me later on to take games off of Leon (Brawl) and Mr.R (PM). Overall I enjoyed playing with V115 and the other top players I met in Germany.

For now, similar to you, I'll be lazy until Smash WiiU hits the store. I'm glad that I had such a terrific experience with Brawl :grin:
I am actually known as the Warm up/practice girl for V115s zss XD. V115 taught me thing such as patience for certain matchup or rather in general. Mixing up my options is something I have yet to fully understand as of yet I still feel like I am playing on just reaction until I've either almost dead/about to lose a match.
I am getting better at mixing my options up however just getting better doesn't win me sets vs power ranked players.
My main problem is consistency.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Your problem isn't consistency, consistency is the result of your problem. Your problem is that you autopilot and don't think about what you're doing when you're playing, which is why you don't mix things up and you fail to recognize other players' patterns/habits unless they make it blatantly obvious to you.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Your problem isn't consistency, consistency is the result of your problem. Your problem is that you autopilot and don't think about what you're doing when you're playing, which is why you don't mix things up and you fail to recognize other players' patterns/habits unless they make it blatantly obvious to you.
But there are times when I do not auto pilot and and pick up/punish players habits so in a way that can sort of be classified as being inconsistent ?

but as usual you have hit the nail on the head.
T.T

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I personally haven't noticed any analysis on your part but it's not like I'm watching you all the time so yeah that would be classified as inconsistent. But I feel it's not the only reason for your inconsistent performance

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have any advice for fighting Olimar? I'm afraid to pressure/approach him most of the time because pivot grabs and Pikmin throw racking up too much damage, so I just end up spacing side b as well as I can most of the match. Getting killed below 100% by purples doesn't help either.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Anyone have any advice for fighting Olimar? I'm afraid to pressure/approach him most of the time because pivot grabs and Pikmin throw racking up too much damage, so I just end up spacing side b as well as I can most of the match. Getting killed below 100% by purples doesn't help either.
Side b Is somewhat ok but you it's cool down isn't always worth it for killing pikmin IMO + you stale it.

depending on the map and things like whether you have the lead you can use other options one thing I found especially helpful for dispatching pikmin when the oli wanted to keep his distance and just spam throw is to just crouch and keep down tilting them you can kill all of them except the purples.
When you do this you might be able to take your time and think of a counter measure (if your ahead and they decide to stroll over to you aggressively).

IF you suspect the oli is mid-low level in terms of their punish game you can possibly get away with jabbing him fully but better ones with exp in the MU will SDI down and punish you for your commitment.

Bread and butter for this match up is that its imperative for you to not botch up down smash -footstool gimps take the easy kills when ever you can this is how i managed to kill the current #6 in ontario but this was when he was #7 or something I can't remember (He also was not well versed in the match up he has practice with V115's ZSS.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jD-tkY-KsIU#t=9
Within the first couple seconds I was very aggressive and rushed him down into a bad offstage position.
As well even though I originally felt like I didn't deserve the gimp there at the same time I soon later realized I did because my beginning burst killed enough of his PIkmin that his tether was unable to reach the edge.

It's really hard to do but you need to somehow be able to keep track of his pikmin to know when it's safe to approach his pikmin throw the amount of stocks i've lost from poor di because I was performing an aerial is unreal.
Also when oli takes damage be it from laser or even your jab he wil drop his grab (weird because the pikmin is what grabs you but I'll take it)

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
Cool, that all helps. I do overlook how many Pikmin he's carrying and which colors he has, (except for purples, I get the **** out of there if he's ready to use one of those) so yeah, I'm probably missing opportunities to get in safely.

@ PEACE7 PEACE7 None versus Olimar. All I have are a few sets uploaded through stream recordings, probably not worth viewing though.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Try jumping and airdodging in, and then pressure with spaced dtilt, or jab on back of shield. Jabbing the back of Olimar's shield is great, cause he can't usmash you OoS (unless your spacing is terrible) and grab will go in the wrong direction. You've got to mixup your close-quarters game against Olimar with jabs and jab cancels, dtilts, dsmashes, and occasionally (because they're risky) grab and dash attack.

Obviously you've got to aim the airdodge well; if you just land right in front of Olimar with airdodge he's just gonna usmash you. Ideally you land behind him, or far enough in front of him that he can't usmash you, and from there you've got to be on your toes for grabs, fsmashes, run up usmashes, etc, but remember that you can still threaten him with dsmash, grab, dtilt, etc.

You can also approach with spaced sideB (as you've been doing) and spaced bair, bair's really good against Oli. Remember that you can get Pikmin off really well with jab and uair/dtilt, you can prevent them from latching (ie counteract his camping) with jab and shield, and you can also crawl under his pikmin tosses.

If you have sets vs Oli recorded on stream archive, post them here and I'll critique them for you

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
^ listen to this guy he #wrecks olimars one time he #shrekt an oli player in like 20 seconds all 3 stocks (granted they were low level, I still remember hearing him say " why did I even counter pick BF?" ) XD

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
can anyone explain how to go through smashville with zero suit. ivebeen trying but i can never go through
It's quite simple:
1- go offstage and immediately Breverse to go under the stage or as you drop down use an aerial (I use Bair) to avoid grabbing the ledge when you initially try to go under the stage.
2-when you are below the stage, down B at the latest time possible toward the other ledge.
3-SJR+UpB toward the other ledge.
4-as you drop down after the UpB, you will be positioned under the other ledge, simply UpB to tether it.

This also works on Battlefield and FD

Last edited:

chococrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
chococrow
It's quite simple:
1- go offstage and immediately Breverse to go under the stage or as you drop down use an aerial (I use Bair) to avoid grabbing the ledge when you initially try to go under the stage.
2-when you are below the stage, down B at the latest time possible toward the other ledge.
3-SJR+UpB toward the other ledge.
4-as you drop down after the UpB, you will be positioned under the other ledge, simply UpB to tether it.

This also works on Battlefield and FD
im sorry i should have been more descriptive. i ment to ask how does peace jump through the smashville stage like in his
"Higgs" A SSBB Combo Video video at 1:05

Top Bottom