• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEUS's Legretta's, and Snucas's Banner/Avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Could I request a sig? I hope it's not too much, but here goes:
A blue background with Pikachu(Red's Hat Costume), and R.O.B.(Gold costume), both with angel wings, and my name going through it.
Thanks!

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I request a sig please.

I want A Pikachu (in the blue goggles costume) with a stormy like background. The background must have lightning in it. Also have it say UltraNOVA somewhere.
I trust you'll do a fantastic job. Thanks!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lawl! Zeus needs time to actually PLAY brawl too ya know :) your rather considerate PrepareYourself which is good.

-Olimar-

Smash Rookie

This might be piling a bit on you, but if it's too much, let me know. :)

Size - Medium - Just enough to fill half the signature space

Basic Color Ideas - Yellow, Red, and Blue (Duh, Pikmin colors )

Theme - Uh... Olimar? Just make the colours blend together.

Text/Formatting - Olimar 0646 0615 1503

Background Ideas - Nothing much, just the colours I described.

Images or Characters -
(Shrink if needed).

Frame or No Frame - A thick black border if you can

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
UPDATE:
Thank everyone for the requests, I appreciate your devotion ^m^
however.......
After PrepareYourself requests his sig I'm CLOSING SHOP

Don't worry. It's only until I finish these requests. I'll have it back up hopefully by next week.

On another note: I have an assistant! His name is DRD and he is a very accomplished graphic artist (more so than myself even) ^,~
And he will be helping me with these requests. If you would NOT like him to make your sig please tell me, but I assure you he is a fantastic addition and capable of the task.

Again: ALL BANNER/AVATAR REQUESTS AFTER PREPARE YOURSELF WILL BE DENIED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Thank you, goodbye, and good night.

-Olimar-

Smash Rookie
Wait, so does my request count? I posted it before your post didn't I? If it doesn't, that's fine with me, I just want to know. And DRD will be a great addition. :)

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
So if I don't request one, will this shop remain open? :p

jkjk. Here's my request:
Renders: :peach: Click this :toonlink: Click this

Resize as needed. By the way, there's a tiny little grey triangle next to TL's ear. Get rid of that if you can.

I want the colors to be generally white, with pink designs on Peach's side and neon yellow green on the other. Have the word "Prepare" on one "side" and "Yourself" on the other.

I don't think I'm being specific enough.

Something like this:

Epic fail, rigged it up with Paint. I hope you get the idea though.

Thanks! :)

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
well, I'm sorry to keep you all waiting so long, but with tomorrow off school, I'm about to go on a banner binge and make you all your banners and avatars!!! (the village rejoices) Everyone who HAS requested will get their banners, so don't worry. And if you have nothing to do this weekend, check out ZEUS's Tournament of Champions on the Online Tournament Listings. We still need more people and participation would be appreciated, not to meantion, the winner gets a trophy made by me (graphic trophy not tangeable). and it would look quite nice in a signature and show your smash prowess ^,^

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I have to give credit to you in my signature, you said?
Can you put "Thunder of Zeus" in one of the corners instead? D:

Edit:
Oh my gawd, I spit rhymes even when I don't mean to

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
since this is VERY simple I'll do it, but remember, the shop is temporarily closed. working on the requests right now though. Hang tight everyone

Spike6sic6

Smash Cadet
I'm not here to request but rather to make a few comments. First, you got some pretty nice stuff there, good job on those. I know having a sig shop sometimes is a pain, specially when people are starting to abuse of your kindness.

Secondly just a critic(don't be offensed eh), you should try and work a bit with transparency and stuff like that. You have some pretty nice stuff there, but I think if you added transparency, multiple layers(have the character for example stand out of the background, not Pshop layers), it would only be beneficial to your work.

Again, good stuff you got there, keep working on it, you have talent.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I'm not here to request but rather to make a few comments. First, you got some pretty nice stuff there, good job on those. I know having a sig shop sometimes is a pain, specially when people are starting to abuse of your kindness.

Secondly just a critic(don't be offensed eh), you should try and work a bit with transparency and stuff like that. You have some pretty nice stuff there, but I think if you added transparency, multiple layers(have the character for example stand out of the background, not Pshop layers), it would only be beneficial to your work.

Edit: Ignore this post

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

thanks. I do have those things but I'm so scared it'll look bad I make it REALLY transparent and background is... not my thing ^,~ Thanks for the critique

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
ill make a request...Sig: Pink Diddy/Blue Ice Climbers bg: doesnt mattar just as long as it works with the renders =3

d(^O^)b on ur wall

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
UPDATE:
Thank everyone for the requests, I appreciate your devotion ^m^
however.......
After PrepareYourself requests his sig I'm CLOSING SHOP

Don't worry. It's only until I finish these requests. I'll have it back up hopefully by next week.

On another note: I have an assistant! His name is DRD and he is a very accomplished graphic artist (more so than myself even) ^,~
And he will be helping me with these requests. If you would NOT like him to make your sig please tell me, but I assure you he is a fantastic addition and capable of the task.

Again: ALL BANNER/AVATAR REQUESTS AFTER PREPARE YOURSELF WILL BE DENIED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Thank you, goodbye, and good night.
Good thing I requested beforehand :).

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Seeing that you successfully created PrepareYourself's sig. I was wondering, is mine finished yet? If it is...this is going to sound stupid...how do I get to it?:confused:

DRD

Smash Lord
Sorry Zeus, I completely forgot

again, if I forget, pm me

a lot

I won't get annoyed at you

But, as I said in the pm, that request you sent me-- two of his links are broken
I believe his name was XxXBlueKillaXxX-- is he present? *looks around*

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I pmed him and didn't get a reply. I'm going to assume he got what he wanted until I get a reply.... I've got some banners to make tomorrow ^,^ ummmmmm yeah. thanks for teh help DRD.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You two are going to be So good at this by the end of it. Hah, you two should do competitions if it gets slow around here.
Like get a request and both make what they think he requested, then see which one he likes better :) if it's busy then F that jsut getter done right, but I think it'd be really cool to see :)

DRD

Smash Lord
I was going to do that one guys today but apparently he bailed

besides that nobody has requested me yet

so if anyone wants me to make them a sig, I am at your service

*bows*

edit: has diddyknight been tended to yet?

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I was going to do that one guys today but apparently he bailed

besides that nobody has requested me yet

so if anyone wants me to make them a sig, I am at your service

*bows*

edit: has diddyknight been tended to yet?
DRD you can make my request if you have time just so you dont have to go trough all pages heres my request

Dedede faded in the back, bleu ice climbers costume, pink kirby and the rest is up to you Go wild :)

DRD

Smash Lord
Ok workin' on Dev's now

Edit: this alright? Its really crammed because of all the pictures

if you need anything changed just say so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom