• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Sparkle Surprise.gif

Is this the secret base where all the OG Sisters come to chat?
I promise I won't tell.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
What's left of us. :urg:
Saddest part thing is that this thread might be one of the most active one on the whole Brawl section currently, below the PGD.

RIP in peace Brawl

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I actually lurked here quite a bit, but I was too afraid to introduce myself, haha.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
This thread is still active somewhat? lol @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary btw Scary do you (still) play Sm4sh on 3ds? (if you have it on the 3ds..) I'm pretty comfortable with battling people here now lol (started using Mario and and Charizard with Custom Palutena since Default Palu isn't as good imo..)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This thread is still active somewhat? lol @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary btw Scary do you (still) play Sm4sh on 3ds? (if you have it on the 3ds..) I'm pretty comfortable with battling people here now lol (started using Mario and and Charizard with Custom Palutena since Default Palu isn't as good imo..)
I haven't in a while but at the same time, I can certainly play.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This looks so lonely compared to the Zelda social in Smash 4. ;_;

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I seriously did not realize I haven't updated the title since Thanksgiving, LOL. Whoopsiiiie.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oh congrats on getting that name change you had mentioned wanting for a while @ Fluttershy Fluttershy ! I'm pretty sure I had seen the username pop up once or twice on the SSB4 Zelda social, I knew it was you for sure~

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Oh congrats on getting that name change you had mentioned wanting for a while @ Fluttershy Fluttershy ! I'm pretty sure I had seen the username pop up once or twice on the SSB4 Zelda social, I knew it was you for sure~
Thanks. Yeah I popped into the Social a few times to see how you all were doing since I knew most of you would be in there lol

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Even though I never posted here, this place still brings back memories of my nooby Brawl days. I lurked here SO much. I think I looked at the guide like 20 times, lol.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
If only...we could see it more... :3

But I never stop appreciating the peace and quiet here~

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
If only I could have been here when people actually posted in the brawl forums... Kind of surprised to see that some people are actually posting here after brawl's supposed death.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
If only I could have been here when people actually posted in the brawl forums... Kind of surprised to see that some people are actually posting here after brawl's supposed death.
You'd be surprised how many people like Brawl still.
It's just that TOs can't afford losing too much time/setups to please a 5% of the people.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It's not ridiculously complicated like Melee and isn't bugged/unpredictable like Smash 4.
Plus textures+custom music.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I would mess around in Brawl again for Snake. That said I may boot it up sometime soon and just mess around. :p My brother and I used to play teams vs CPUs for fun so we could style on them.

We sorta do that now in SSB4, but I miss Brawl Sheik and Marth. :( they're totally unplayable for me in SSB4, Sheik more so. No matter how much I try to play with her.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I miss playing Sheilda (Shelda? Someone please tell me which one), Wolf, and Brawl Lucario. I'm thinking about installing Wiimfi again, actually. Problem is that I don't have a good controller to use anymore. I used to use the Classic Pro, but the new Pro controller has won me over. Just holding the old one is...bleh.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
^ I always called the mix "Sheilda" I don't think I've heard it called "Shelda" almost ever before. :p

Meanwhile, while saying that, I almost typed 'Shielda'

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Been playing around with Brawl Zelda recently and I really can't tell whether she's better or worse. She just 'feels' the same to me. Speaking of Brawl. It was difficult for me to find my old copy of Brawl, haven't used it for about half a year. Playing the game reminded me of why I stopped playing Melee, it's just boring to me. My main who's Ganon by the way felt just as great as it used to. Didn't main him in Sm4sh because I didn't like how he felt in that game. All in all, Brawl is just a memory that I wish I could do again because I really didn't go to any tourneys then. Kinda regretted that seeing that I can't go to any tourneys anymore due to me going to college.
But I never stop appreciating the peace and quiet here~
It's certainly a lot more quiet than the one on Squidboards. I've actually visited this thread quite a number of times around 2009 - 2012. Back then I was just lurking and didn't have an account.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Brawl gorls

So the latest patch for SSB4 is out,

And Zelda got legitimate buffs!

Zelda's Usmash KOs earlier than Brawl's!
Of course, it's still working with smaller hit-boxes than Brawl, but those were actually made slightly larger too!

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Brawl gorls

So the latest patch for SSB4 is out,

And Zelda got legitimate buffs!

Zelda's Usmash KOs earlier than Brawl's!
Of course, it's still working with smaller hit-boxes than Brawl, but those were actually made slightly larger too!
I heard her u-smash kills way earlier now and the hitbox is fixed. Would have been nice to have when I was maining her.

Top Bottom