• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo my dearest minion....

Back in the chokey! :mad:
Minion?! I am your empress. YOU get in the chokey. :mad:

Btw, you like my new main? I'm gonna pick him up while I'm away. :)

I kid, I still main Pika. But I really am going to try MK, mostly to show certain people how lame he can be.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There's no need, people have already seen it.
Well, here's the thing.

The reason I hate MK is because there are too many MK players, and it makes tournament finals ridiculously boring. Everybody knows the top is going to be MK vs. MK or MK vs. Snake. Yawn. There's not enough variety in the community for my tastes, even within the S/A/B tiers.

I still feel this way, but if I'm going to have to face a million gajillion MKs at tournaments, I'd rather do MK dittos than Pika vs. MK over and over and over, getting repeatedly frustrated with all the stupid **** he can do. At least this way I can be just as hax as the other player with enough practice.

Well........ I'm Miss Trunchball! ??? *Pulls mask*
I'm the entire student body.

*throws food at*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
from a positive standpoint, maybe people will learn better Din's control from this.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well........ I'm Miss Trunchball! ??? *Pulls mask*
don't ask >.<

BEAT THAT!
Just be glad Matilda isn't there to fling you around with a thought. Or torture you in your home. ^_^;

And people hit on Kyle all the time here? I might have to stick around just to watch the carnage! And what fruity drink is that, by the way?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Just be glad Matilda isn't there to fling you around with a thought. Or torture you in your home. ^_^;

And people hit on Kyle all the time here? I might have to stick around just to watch the carnage! And what fruity drink is that, by the way?
Why, a flirtini of course :)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
;)

Such was the intention mate.

*checks your name off of a list which has only the word "Smitten" written on the top*

*looks it up* ... That actually doesn't look or sound bad. That and it sounds like you have to flirt with everyone that applies when it's in your hand. ^_^
I do that anyway so . . . :laugh:

J/K, but, seriously, I have the capacity to be a massive tease if and when I feel like it.

Normally you'd find me with no alcohol in my hand, or a long island iced tea, but I just HAD to do the flirtini for this . . . you must understand.:bee:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
xD

*Goes to take a sexy shower*
philosophical question:
"If a man is alone in a shower and there's no Kyle there to wash him, can it still be sexy?" :confused:

Thats the first time I have seen that...

*Steals*

Thanks!

d^_^b
It just looked cute to me.... I assume I'm not the first person to create it though.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
philosophical question:
"If a man is alone in a shower and there's no Kyle there to wash him, can it still be sexy?" :confused:
You know, I was thinking.....

It was sexy with just me, simply because I was in it
*Is cocky*
xD

But it would have been ultra sexy if there was a Kyle involved in the said shower as well

=o

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
You know, I was thinking.....

It was sexy with just me, simply because I was in it
*Is cocky*
xD

But it would have been ultra sexy if there was a Kyle involved in the said shower as well

=o
I can agree with this train of logic because, while it doesn't reference me as the sole being of sexiness, it DOES suggest that I am incredibly sexy, and that the implimentation of me with other sexy beings in a sexy setting would be satisfyingly sexy.

It's too bad we had to deny the world that unltra sexy time . . .

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I can agree with this train of logic because, while it doesn't reference me as the sole being of sexiness, it DOES suggest that I am incredibly sexy, and that the implimentation of me with other sexy beings in a sexy setting would be satisfyingly sexy.

It's too bad we had to deny the world that unltra sexy time . . .
Mmm..... yes :D
lol

It would be exceptionally sexy

And yeah, it's too bad
But there's always next time D:<

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Mmm..... yes :D
lol

It would be exceptionally sexy

And yeah, it's too bad
But there's always next time D:<
well maybe not next time . . . you normally need to book me at least 6 or 7 months in advance, maybe even longer for a shower party, but, what can I say, I like you, and good looks will get you places, so I can PROBABLY pencil you in sometime in the next 3 months. Are there any dates that don't work for you? Do you have any alergies? Has a doctor signed off that you are physically fit enough to do this? Do you get dizzy or cramped while in certain positions? Do you . . .

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
well maybe not next time . . . you normally need to book me at least 6 or 7 months in advance, maybe even longer for a shower party, but, what can I say, I like you, and good looks will get you places, so I can PROBABLY pencil you in sometime in the next 3 months. Are there any dates that don't work for you? Do you have any alergies? Has a doctor signed off that you are physically fit enough to do this? Do you get dizzy or cramped while in certain positions? Do you . . .
:laugh:
lmao

Yes, we should schedule something in the future xD

I am allergic to some type of grass, I think D=
But only when I mow the lawn xD

I am fit enough for anything ;)
Though I should start going out for morning runs =/

I'm also surprisingly flexible

OH CRAP I SAID TOO MUCH

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
:laugh:
lmao

Yes, we should schedule something in the future xD
Takes out schedule-book

I am allergic to some type of grass, I think D=
But only when I mow the lawn xD
check (grass stain routine is out)

I am fit enough for anything ;)
Though I should start going out for morning runs =/
check (pending morning runs)

I'm also surprisingly flexible
*erase*
*erase*
*erase*
oh... would you look at that? It looks like I DO have an opening for tomorrow after all.

I should really stop flirting shamelessly with anything cute that has a Y chromosome . . . but why?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*erase*
*erase*
*erase*
oh... would you look at that? It looks like I DO have an opening for tomorrow after all.
LMAO

XD

I needed a good laugh today. Thank you for that lol

They haven't been happening as often lately though =/
But as long as I get a fun person to make me smile once in a while then life is good :)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I needed a good laugh today. Thank you for that lol

They haven't been happening as often lately though =/
But as long as I get a fun person to make me smile once in a while then life is good :)
Awwrr. That's so sad honey . . . but, you see, here's the thing. I'm supposed to be a guiltless fun time, you have to pay extra for emotional support and sanity maintanance.

J/K I'm nothing if not fun. Glad I could bring some lightness to your life hun *hugs*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Awwrr. That's so sad honey . . . but, you see, here's the thing. I'm supposed to be a guiltless fun time, you have to pay extra for emotional support and sanity maintanance.

J/K I'm nothing if not fun. Glad I could bring some lightness to your life hun *hugs*
haha

*Hugs back*
:)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
okay, I'm not leaving because We've taken up about a page and a half with blatant inuendo; I'm leaving because it's 2:00 AM and I have work tomorrow.

So it's time for my very sexy sleepy times and dreams of debauchery. :laugh:

With that, I leave y'all for tonight. Try to survive without me, though I know it's going to be pretty hard . . . and it's also going to be pretty difficuly :p

:laugh: night all.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha Night Kyle :D

*Awaits everyone's reaction once they find out what we've done to this thread*

rofl xD

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
i don't know what it is....

but for some reason kyle's and darren's conversation was entertaining....

should i be worried?

now on to a new topic....who here has myspace? if so add me.

www.myspace.com/aznizzy

my last name is Diva (yea....i know what ur gonna say....just cut it)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I have facebook! Myspace just seemed too pointless to me because of my facebook account.

Top Bottom