• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Shuli

Smash Rookie
Jealous...the smash scene is better down there than up here >_>
Well I'm not living in New York as of now. I've been away for around 2 years so I've never really been to tournaments. Have you been to some?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I have attempted but something always came up x.x Im more for the fun of the game anyway. But there is one in Syracuse on the 24th so im hoping to make it!

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
English is said to be the toughest language in the world. It's also the one language that everyone has to know.
I'm not entirely sure about the toughness of English relative to other languages, but I'm pretty sure that Chinese is harder. They don't have individual letters, only words. That alone makes it worse than English.

The sad thing about languages is that when you're a baby you technically have abilities to adapt to any language in the world... and then you unlearn all except one of them. Of course, some people can learn foreign languages fairly easily anyway, but from the age of about 12 onwards it gets a lot harder to learn a new language...

English is definitely pretty borked though.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KayLo! no longer is a moderator? O:
Yeah, I gave up modding. Stopped feeling motivated, so I thought I'd pass it along to someone more deserving.

I'm more into research now. I still have some editing powers left, though, to keep my boards all nice & pretty. <3

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
It's a must so he can remember to tell me next time he is on here.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Added an easter egg to the front page.

it's really easy to find. but I wanted it to be.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Do a Double Din's! plz!

Silent!... where on earth did you end up eventually lol? I swear you went for an entire euro-trip. And how did you end up in Manchester again?
Sorry for the uber late response Kata. I've been a bit busy. :p

Anyways, the majority of my time was spent in London. Then I went to Paris for a few days. There was a game going on for the World Cup and everyone was going crazy for Mexico! After Paris, we went to Rome and then finally Amsterdam. I spent my last 4 days in London with a friend I met there and did some souvenir shopping. :p

As for Manchester, my friend and I were originally planning to go see Lady Gaga there. However, the next day it turned out the tickets for her show in London weren't sold out so we went there instead.

Oh and I finally got my camera working and I will be uploading pictures soon!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Waaaaaaaah! Missed everyone on the xat because I went food shopping! Boooooo!

Welp, I may have a few vids coming soon and more next week; I'm starting weeklies here in Tampa to revive a smash scene.

Top Bottom