• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Ya!
[collapse=like these!]
game and watch
Kirby
wario
Mario
luigi
link
sheik
marth
Ike
ness
Lucas
TL
rob
peach
dk
diddy
mk
pit
lolimar
Pt
D3
sonic
snake
lucario
pikachu
samus
zss
falcon
umm
how am I forgetting cast members? I play this game all the time! [/collapse]

I'm in
yoshi
icies
Zelda
ganon
bowser
jiggly

:phone:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
**** SSB, soccereye is just going to make it worse.

He is truly a perfect mann, handsome, smart, and great voice.
I would marry that.
then I get all the men you're leaving behind when you do. And I'm adding Cam Gigandet to that list

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yoooo what are Zelda's best punish options out of Sheild? I've been focusing mostly on jump cancelled upsmash out of Sheild, but if possible I'd to be able to make use of all my options.
Usmash.
Short hopped lightning kick vs certain characters.
If you spot dodge instead of letting your sheild take it, you can Dsmash or Dtilt.

I think those are her only reasonable ones. Maybe with certain positioning she could short hop nair, but I'd think that wouldn't be a preferable option over Usmash or lightning kick.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
You could throw out some Dtilt OoS!, and Bair OoS seems to be effective but you need to be observant as to what hits your shield and where the opponent is.

imo Dtilt is almost always a better option than Dsmash from a spotdodge unless you get to higher percents. Dsmash is easier to execute under pressure.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i need to Dtilt OoS sometimes....actually more in general. i generally punish OoS w/ Usmash or Bair. or in cases where i can't i jump OoS to escape presure

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
imo Dtilt is almost always a better option than Dsmash from a spotdodge unless you get to higher percents. Dsmash is easier to execute under pressure.
Well of course. If you're planning on racking damage do the Dtilt. If you want a kill or a GTFO, then do the Dsmash.

Nayru's love and Farore's Wind are also fairly fast but . . . . . . meh.

I'm going to a tournament this weekend, probably gonna go all Zelda in pools, and possibly in winner's bracket as well... or at least until I play someone that I'll lose against unless I'm Sheik.
playing Zelda OR Zelda/Sheik are both very welcome.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I'm going to a tournament this weekend, probably gonna go all Zelda in pools, and possibly in winner's bracket as well... or at least until I play someone that I'll lose against unless I'm Sheik.
goodluck! Which one are you going to?

I'm also going to a tourney this weekend, i'll predominantly be playing Shelda (hopefully i can master Dacus by saturday) w/ JP and Peach as my groupies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
goodluck! Which one are you going to?

I'm also going to a tourney this weekend, i'll predominantly be playing Shelda (hopefully i can master Dacus by saturday) w/ JP and Peach as my groupies.
sheik's is about the touchiest Dacus in the game I think. Still, all it takes is a little practice and you've got it

Top Bottom