• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zombie Thread - It lives!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
My three:

Bringer. That yoshi and fox are fun and really fast to play against. I hope we get to play some more melee someday.

Jaz. My falcon rival. I always enjoy our Falcon ditto's mate.

Tristan. That Samus is one beast to play against. I also thank you and your brother for hosting my visit to Queensland as well.

Honorable mentions:

Mark. his doc was one of the most fun guys to play against, and fun to annoy when you beat it consistently with Bowser lol.

Shaz. Annoying, funny, wierd. Awesome fox and Roy. You also encouraged me to be a better player and person in general. thanks mate.

Cao. Peach. That few can beat. Therefore us aussies need more practice lol.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Qld: Kas, Tristan's Samus, Bryce (your a **** qlder now butch <3)
Vic: Dave, Chris (Blazey), Freddo (for those random matches in sydney XD)
W.A: Bringer's D-tilt
N.S.W: Jaz, Jazblack009
S.A: lolwut????

Triss

Smash Journeyman
1st suggestions: cao, shazzanator, syke, bringer, sloth, radiance, accel,
2nd suggestions: kulla jaz vyse sieg KK scrubs (other sydney dude who beat me at cok with fox)
3nd suggestions: chicken salad... cause i havnt ever met or seen him and i like his name

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Brawl Is Attacking The City.

We Need The Power Rangers!

Ho Ha Shwing Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

Transform Pew Pewrarrrghhhh!

Slash Kabooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

The Day Is Saved!

NOW THERE ARE ZOMBIES!

Top Bottom