• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lolol We went out to eat and i thought shaky was gonna kill me, I took out my last piece of gum, and ate it, and shaky was like "gimme sum" and i was like "ok" so i took out the whole thing and he snatched it, looked at it and was like "...you little..."

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
people still go to ZP and play brawl? I'm thinking on considering on coming over since lack of competitors and my main tourney in the coming months just got canceled =/ doesn't hurt to get better right?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dammit i wish i had shaky in my bracket instead of seibrik
i love having seibrik in my bracket. hes the only dood who would sit down and teach me **** :\ PLUS i can practice my anti grab **** with him ":\

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dfear u need to come to ZP, or my house, wenver im doin friendlies. ur not really learning till u got me playing hate matches with you :)
zp on wednesdays will never happen. ANY OTHER FRIGGIN DAY then it can happen if anythin ill come over and u can yell racist hate comments all you want, your king d3 will be trash soon enough and you will begin thinkin why didnt you use mk before, but wait i can handle that scrub too. my hatred hasnt even started. get on my level dav

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i just wanna see my matches vs seibrik so i can analyze what i did correct and wat i did wrong and when and how...etc

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i still havent checked whos matches seibrik had against who on my wii
Ok I looked, 2 of Nick Riddle fighting a MK with the name "N" above his name, thought it was seibrik until i saw the MK get destroyed on Delphino lmao and the other is Nick Riddle and Polt.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Ok I looked, 2 of Nick Riddle fighting a MK with the name "N" above his name, thought it was seibrik until i saw the MK get destroyed on Delphino lmao and the other is Nick Riddle and Polt.
NickRiddle vs. Nova is the first one.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
we talkin 20th,

isnt 27th vsa anyway?

also i would be glad to help run the brackets along with neil or dc or w.e as long as we have somethin this sat

Top Bottom