• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Advance Technique Compilation (2.5b)

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I want to compile all of her AT's into one spot so people who suck(like me) can actually figure them out!

1. Dash Cancel Blaster: ZSS cancels her blasters ending lag by dashing!
How to do it: Press B(or charge it) and dash forward immediately as the shot is fired.
Demonstration: coming soon

2. Down B Kick ledge cancel thing: ZSS does her down B kick thing at the edge of a platform(or stage) and she slides off and can attack or jump and stuff
How to do it: press down B>like down C stick or down B again to kick(her brawl Dair,) so that she hits the edge of a platform and slides off.
Demonstration: coming soon

3. Crawl Ledge Hug: ZSS crawls backwards and grabs the ledge
To perform, crawl back with her hawt booty towards the ledge, then when you stop moving at the ledge release the control stock. Not consistent at all, yet, but when you miss the ledge you can always up B it

Ill pretty it up later with colors and stuff/actual names/make it professional. Start listing AT's cuz I only know those two!

Top Bottom