• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS at Otakon!

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I'm hoping to rep our skintight gal at Otakon. But I want to see who else may be attending; and potentially for those of you who have asked me for matches/training, this is your chance. Would be great to meet the ZSS crew!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Aww, now I wish I'd made plans to go. I'm pretty sure I'm doing stuff at that point. If nothing else, I'll probably be preparing to move back to Chapel Hill.

Bouse

Smash Ace
By rep, do you mean you'd be dressing up as her or playing her? I'm pretty sure I remember you're a guy and the former would probably be mildly disturbing Cake. Does your mother know you borrow her clothes?
<3, personally I stay away from Otakon... the smell of unshowered nerds makes me yak.*

*Unshowered nerds in stale smelling costumes.

Not to mention, I don't really feel like dropping $110 bucks to go to a Brawl Tournament. I'll just wait till CHit4.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Im not going but good luck!:bee:

Are there going to be vids? And if so, where can I find them?:chuckle:

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Probably pretty big, but most of the people playing will suck hardcore. The actual Smashers from the east coast will be there though.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Otakon isn't just for Smash. I'd go for other stuff too. If I could even go. =/

And I doubt DC is cosplaying ZSS. Just a thought.

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
I wish i could go to Otakon, i live just outside of Baltimore but i am banned for life T.T I would definatly cosplay as ZSS. Good Luck cake.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Cake's a girl. I just think cosplay is a particularly demeaning form of objectification, and think Cake is too special a girl to be so conspicuously ogled. It's sick and disgusting.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Hope you got the u know if you want to cosplay her

chest
proactive acne creme(just in case)
blonde hair

But I saw a random cosplay of a zss with black hair. it waz.............interesting.

or if you have pride just go as zelda at least shes more dressed than zss but your choice. Those nerds are nothing to joke with, if they see an animated girl such as exposing as zss in real life.......well yeah

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Cake's a girl. I just think cosplay is a particularly demeaning form of objectification, and think Cake is too special a girl to be so conspicuously ogled. It's sick and disgusting.
Guys cosplay too, ph00t.

Not to say your argument doesn't hold weight.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
.....u should make a sighn saying "hands off my breast".......just a thought. Cuz u know falco and the bread buisness and the hands off my prey haha ..............jus a suggestion

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Unfortunately, it looks like I may not be able to make it to Otakon. I'm really strapped for cash currently and going would set me back quite a bit.

EDIT: It looks like I may be able to go after all! Updates soon!

Guys cosplay too, ph00t.

Not to say your argument doesn't hold weight.
You guys can pretend I'm a girl if you really want to. Lord knows people get confused about my gender online enough as is.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Unfortunately, it looks like I may not be able to make it to Otakon. I'm really strapped for cash currently and going would set me back quite a bit.

You guys can pretend I'm a girl if you really want to. Lord knows people get confused about my gender online enough as is.
Shut up. You have boobs and you will like it!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Cake can satisfy your wildest dreams and fantasies.

That's all anybody needs to know.

Royblazer

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'll be at Otakon, but I'm probably not participating in any gaming while I'm there. The world needs more good ZSS cosplay.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Well, just don't get random pics from random people. :p You won't be able to live it down. That's just a prediction.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
hey, hey, hey, what's this about cake, gurls, cosplaying and pix you guys are talking about in hear? I think they all go well together... :3

Top Bottom