• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ya thats right, u better not comment on how awesome that bracket is... keep using tio or whatever ****ing thing robo is making rofl
ya that's right, don't respond to how not cool u are

wussin out like a puff player setting up for those bairs i see

so predictable

Mahone

Smash Champion
tourney's over!!!

it was a great turnout guys... good stuff...

wait whats happening??

where are the posts about me lying and playing puff... they were so frequent before???

guys are u ok?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm probably banned craig LOL

I'm down for MMs if people wanna MM my anything(that's not like some random garbage character I don't play plz <.<[except for chris and my kirby ROFLLLLL})

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm MMing your Kirby with my Kirby. You'd better be scared.

Stingers, are you going to use Challonge for the tournament? If you are, I'll work on other stuff at school tomorrow rather than the Swiss program.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be ready. I'm going to defeat your Kirby, and then Chris' Ganon is going to feel like an idiot because my Kirby was able to beat your Kirby.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You don't need to be sorry. All it means is I have less work to do tomorrow, which means more time to practice for this.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I don't think u friggin realize the danger of pps kirby.

Whatever.

I may look to get that money back kevin. But you'll probably be busy losing at brawl to have time for mms, so I'm not gonna stress it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom