• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Some other more relaxed day in Chaldea, the Rulers and a few other high-ranking authorities were at a meeting discussing matters... Well, not really, they were moreso passing the time at a rare peaceful day-

Jeanne: -Drinking tea- "Aaaaah~ It's been a splendid day~"

Lindy: -There because of relations with the TSAB- "Seems you all have been doing pretty nicely for once~"

Luvia: "It is a rarity, but a welcome one regardless"

Scáthach: "It is quite gratifying"

-So all of them sighed in relief... Then they heard the window being tapped, and all but Lindy groaned-

Jeanne: "I'll go..."

-Getting to the window, she would be surprised to see what looked like to be a small white feline in armor-

1715815545321.png

Jeanne: "..." -opens window- "Hello little one... Do you need anything?"

-The white feline calmly turned back... And then yelled something-

White feline: "EVERYONE! ENTER NOW!"

-It was then that to their surprise, a bunch of various angelic-looking creatures swarmed through the window after, some were beastial, other were clearly humanoids, but soon they all put themselves in two files bowing down while the white feline took center stage-

Luvia/Scáthach/Martha/Jeanne: "....................WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

Lindy: "Oh my, what an audience"

White feline: "Silence, Chaldeans! You are lucky that she is willing to have an audience with you"

Luvia/Scáthach/Martha/Jeanne: "She?" -the creatures even played a hymn with trumpets and other instruments- "..................."

White feline: "Chaldeans, you better feel honored as she's granting you permission to see her now with your own eyes, you better be paying her due respects!"

???: "Now now, I believe you're overhyping me just a little bit~"

-It was then that from a an overly dramatic heavenly light that came from the roof... Somehow, descended an angelic woman who looked to be in her early 30s in armor, one they could basically hear a chorus giving her the welcome to this place-

1715813590169.png

Luvia: "...And you are?"

White feline: "Speak with respect! Lady Ophanimon rarely would speak to anyone out the Kernel"

Martha: "Ophanimon?"

Ophanimon: "Correct, that would be my name. Excuse me for interrupting you, and also excuse my subordinates. They are a little... Theatric, per say"
-Star does the same, wanting to keep up good etiquette-

-She would very rarely bow as a form of greeting or farewells had it not been for the positive influence she's had from the Casters. She's still casual and free-spirited, but tries her best to be respectful to other royalty as well as most leaders and teachers-
___

Specter: "Erm, which one...?" -Asking since there's three of them- :V
___

...Even if you five are speaking the truth that he saved you, he is still not someone to be trusted.
___

-And the storming valley simulation is instantly activated?-
___

-What are Chrono's thoughts?-
-Fair enough, especially given who this is-
---
Ishtar: "You know, the one that has contracts with undead and spirits!"
---
Clobber: "What?!"
Scalpel: "Lizun, I'm on yur side, bu' ye know convincin' ain't easy!"
---
-Indeed, Iri's hair flowing as a result-
---
Chrono: So I must put focus on how to combine button presses...
Shez: [Nothing some training won't fix :) ] [But I'm sure it still sounds good!]
---
-yeeeeee?-
---
Phosphora: :laugh:
---
Kanna: "Only one?!" :c
Aoko: [Aw you're just flattering me!]
---
-Still thinkiiiing-
---
-Moreso since Phosphy wearing swimsuit I assume-
---
Hayate: "Yes"
Jeanne Lily/Bunyan: 😱

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Some other more relaxed day in Chaldea, the Rulers and a few other high-ranking authorities were at a meeting discussing matters... Well, not really, they were moreso passing the time at a rare peaceful day-

Jeanne: -Drinking tea- "Aaaaah~ It's been a splendid day~"

Lindy: -There because of relations with the TSAB- "Seems you all have been doing pretty nicely for once~"

Luvia: "It is a rarity, but a welcome one regardless"

Scáthach: "It us quite gratifying"

-So all of them sighed in relief... Then they heard the window being tapped, and all but Lindy groaned-

Jeanne: "I'll go..."

-Getting to the window, she would be surprised to see what looked like to be a small white feline in armor-

View attachment 389418

Jeanne: "..." -opens window- "Hello little one... Do you need anything?"

-The white feline calmly turned back... And then yelled something-

White feline: "EVERYONE! ENTER NOW!"

-It was then that to their surprise, a bunch of various angelic-looking creatures swarmed through the window after, some were beastial, other were clearly humanoids, but soon they all put themselves in two files bowing down while the blue reptile took center stage-

Luvia/Scáthach/Martha/Jeanne: "....................WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

Lindy: "Oh my, what an audience"

White feline: "Silence, Chaldeans! You are lucky that she is willing to have an audience with you"

Luvia/Scáthach/Martha/Jeanne: "She?" -the creatures even played a hymn with trumpets and other instruments- "..................."

Blue reptile: "Chaldeans, you better feel honored as she's granting you permission to see her now with your own eyes, you better be paying her due respects!"

???: "Now now, I believe you're overhyping me just a little bit~"

-It was then that from a an overly dramatic heavely light that descended from the roof... Somehow, descended an angelic woman who looked to be in her early 30s in armor, one they could basically hear a chorus giving her the welcome to this place-

View attachment 389415

White feline: "Speak with respect! Lady Ophanimon rarely would speak to anyone out the Kernel"

Ophanimon: "Correct, that would be my name. Excuse me for interrupting you, and also excuse my subordinates. They are a little... Theatric, per say"
-Alphys initially panicked...Then after Ophanimon awkwardly noted that her subordinates were a little "theatic", she worriedly said the following under her breath:

Th-That's probably an understatement...

Well, your visit is sudden...and unexpected as I don't believe anyone of us here knew of you or your subordinates prior to just now. What brings you here, Lady Ophanimon?

-Fair enough, especially given who this is-
---
Ishtar: "You know, the one that has contracts with undead and spirits!"
---
Clobber: "What?!"
Scalpel: "Lizun, I'm on yur side, bu' ye know convincin' ain't easy!"
---
-Indeed, Iri's hair flowing as a result-
---
Chrono: So I must put focus on how to combine button presses...
-Yet at the same time, surprising to Dipper and Mabel since as far as they know, Eclipsa can't necessarily be fully trusted yet-
___

Specter: "Nitocris?"
___

I wasn't here to witness the carnage Unicron caused, but any of his surviving heralds are wanted for aiding him with the destruction of several planets and Cybertronians! And until you can prove otherwise about his goals and presence here, Cyclonus is one of them!
___

-The same could be said for the leaf on the Chikorita's head-
___

-And their corresponding actions and effects in the game...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Susie can heard bragging about her strength and some of her moves/attacks as they walk off-

-At the same time, Noelle is visibly chuckling and blushing-
___

-Shez curious about the Pines twins?-
___

Sparky: "(Like different Dragon-type Pokemon!)"
-awwwwww~-
---
Shez: "Really wonder what that family went through... Is it any worse than us?"
---
Kamui: "Sure, let's go with that." :)

Aoko: [Aw you're just flattering me!]
---
-Still thinkiiiing-
---
-Moreso since Phosphy wearing swimsuit I assume-
---
Hayate: "Yes"
Jeanne Lily/Bunyan: 😱
Shez: [No, I'm totally real! I think it's really cool!]

Byleth: -sees Shez texting, taking a glance at the screen to see who she's talking with- I'm not surprised they'd be fast friends. Good for them. :)
---
-hmmmmm-
---
-her default outfit is basically a swimsuit :V-
---
Kanna: "........It's... better than none, I suppose."

-Alphys initially panicked...Then after Ophanimon awkwardly noted that her subordinates were a little "theatic", she worriedly said the following under her breath:

Well, your visit is sudden...and unexpected as I don't believe anyone of us here knew of you or your subordinates prior to just now. What brings you here, Lady Ophanimon?
Azura: "As a performer myself, I do appreciate the little touch of all those theatrics... though now is likely not the time to praise entrances. Whoever you are, it must truly be a big deal for you to come meet us."

Kamui: "Would you like anything? Some tea? Maybe some cookies?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-awwwwww~-
---
Shez: "Really wonder what that family went through... Is it any worse than us?"
---
Kamui: "Sure, let's go with that." :)
-Any of RWBY or JNPR notice Noelle's reactions?-
___

-Worse? Arguably probably not-

-More nightmarish and with an even grander scale threat? Definitely...-
___

Girafarig: "(But you're still both dragons...Or, half-dragons, maybe?)"

Vulpix: "(How can you go from looking like humans to looking like dragons?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Any of RWBY or JNPR notice Noelle's reactions?-
___

-Worse? Arguably probably not-

-More nightmarish and with an even grander scale threat? Definitely...-
___

Girafarig: "(But you're still both dragons...Or, half-dragons, maybe?)"

Vulpix: "(How can you go from looking like humans to looking like dragons?)"
Nora: Awwwwww~ That's cute~
---
-that's very true-
---
Kamui: "It's a trick all dragons can do where I'm from." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: Awwwwww~ That's cute~
---
-that's very true-
---
Kamui: "It's a trick all dragons can do where I'm from." :)
(I hope Noelle and Susie manage to figure things out...Susie seems even more oblivious than I was.) :p
___

-Dipper and Ford told Byleth and Sothis some of it, I think...But they didn't mention much if anything about Bill-
___

Pichu: "(Are you saying...)" -GASP- "(All dragons are also really part human?!)" :crazy:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I hope Noelle and Susie manage to figure things out...Susie seems even more oblivious than I was.) :p
___

-Dipper and Ford told Byleth and Sothis some of it, I think...But they didn't mention much if anything about Bill-
___

Pichu: "(Are you saying...)" -GASP- "(All dragons are also really part human?!)" :crazy:
Weiss: "That's very true." :chuckle:
---
-which would have been the one Sothis would be the most interesting about- :p
---
Kamui: "Not necessarily... though I myself am half-human." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Azura: "As a performer myself, I do appreciate the little touch of all those theatrics... though now is likely not the time to praise entrances. Whoever you are, it must truly be a big deal for you to come meet us."

White feline: "You should speak with more respect! Lady Opha-!"

Ophanimon: "Spadamon" -she referred to the white feline- "Please calm a little. We just arrived interrupting their day, so the least we can do is not act like we have the first saying"

Spadamon: "...Y-Yes"

Ophanimon: -To Kamui- "I would love to. And I want to apologize first for arriving unanounced"
-Yet at the same time, surprising to Dipper and Mabel since as far as they know, Eclipsa can't necessarily be fully trusted yet-
___

Specter: "Nitocris?"
___

I wasn't here to witness the carnage Unicron caused, but any of his surviving heralds are wanted for aiding him with the destruction of several planets and Cybertronians! And until you can prove otherwise about his goals and presence here, Cyclonus is one of them!
___

-The same could be said for the leaf on the Chikorita's head-
___

-And their corresponding actions and effects in the game...-
-True... It's not like Lily and Star have forgotten that yet-
---
Ereshkigal: "That is her, yeah"
---
-Clobber doesn't knows what else to say... She's right in that after all-
---
Irisviel: "Now you got it..."
---
Chrono: "Let's have another match"
Shez: [No, I'm totally real! I think it's really cool!]

Byleth: -sees Shez texting, taking a glance at the screen to see who she's talking with- I'm not surprised they'd be fast friends. Good for them. :)
---
-hmmmmm-
---
-her default outfit is basically a swimsuit :V-
---
Kanna: "........It's... better than none, I suppose."
Aoko: [Aw please hahahah]

-It's a good thing-
---
-I'll think later- :p
---
-But now moreso since she was tanning- :V
---
Hayate: "So, pick up one you all!"
Nanoha: "Alright!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "That's very true." :chuckle:
---
-which would have been the one Sothis would be the most interesting about- :p
---
Kamui: "Not necessarily... though I myself am half-human." :)
-Yang and Blake had similar thoughts?-
___

-Actually, now that you mention that...crap, I can't remember if they did mention him or some of his abilities now anymore lmao-

-Not a big deal since all of us forget stuff and it can be retconned or ignored , but maybe I'll look back at some older pages just to verify-
___

-The Pokemon are even more confused by that information since Lilith also has a completely normal-looking human form-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: [Aw please hahahah]

-It's a good thing-
---
-I'll think later- :p
---
-But now moreso since she was tanning- :V
---
Hayate: "So, pick up one you all!"
Nanoha: "Alright!"
Shez: [I'll make it fair and cook up something if you ever decide to show me. So we both get to see the results of our pastimes. :)]

-it truly is-
---
-okee-
---
-pretty much, yeah-

-she doesn't have the vines because of this :V-
---
-Kanna picks the biggest one :V-

-Yang and Blake had similar thoughts?-
___

-Actually, now that you mention that...crap, I can't remember if they did mention him or some of his abilities now anymore lmao-

-Not a big deal since all of us forget stuff and it can be retconned or ignored , but maybe I'll look back at some older pages just to verify-
___

-The Pokemon are even more confused by that information since Lilith also has a completely normal-looking human form-
-yes, while holding hands-
---
-I think they did...?-
---
Kamui: "...Did I say something?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-No kidding with that-
Artoria: "Unfortunately, that's how things are here. But I know we'll get along eventually" :)

Taiga: "...Well, I'll have to get you something bigger"

Monika: "No... For a while, he allowed me to live in aas an independent AI hosted in his body. The others were freed longer after that..."

-Surprisingly quite gentle, able to calm her down even if a little...-

-Everyone felt a shake then, like the tower was being attacked-
Swoop: "Something tells me, that's what it might be..."
---
Hayate: "Oh..."
Nanoha: "...Can we help you?"
Gorgon: "...What you want, human?"
---
Alain: "...Let me try to see if I can recall anything"
Illya: "Even so, you were quite awesome!"
Eleonora: "Okaaaay, so you're a strong Digimon that's good then. Nice. Who are the Royal Knights though?"

Tiki: "...I really don't know what to do about this now..."
---
Takeru: "...She's pretty good with that"
Mordred: "Yeah, her speed is something" :p

No worries. We hope you're doing alright, man.

-Arotria seems much kinder than almost everyone else here, at least...-

-Much to Alphys' relief, who smiles at the sight-

...If that's not her, then it's one of those warlords Drakkong kept imprisoned...

Dipper: "Hooooo boy, w-well, at least now we know Coyla's been defeated as well!"

___

...I can't be allowed to tell you now. Even if I tried. The caller...won't let me.

...There's no SAVING me at this point.

-Kris remains terrified for him-
___

Tetra: "...This just gets more complicated by the minute. First this guy with powers similar to some of Link's friends, then this giant monster with ties to technology shows up, and then it turns out they're both mind-controlled? Who's responsible for this attack?"

-Maybe they should alert someone...or try to track that ghost down-

-As it stands, they aren't aware that some of Chaldea's members + two of the Kamen Riders are already on their way to stopping the invasion-
__

Steven: "Ha! I knew that ghost wouldn't stand a chance! Go, Ruby!" :b:

I should've figured she'd probably have this fight taken care of. :p

(Are you alright, Jaune?)

-Jaune would see one of the walls disappear...and reveal the path to another door behind it. It seems the real trick to this room isn't a lock or a wall that had to be destroyed, but an illusion that hid part of the the path to the exit...-

-Specimen 11 then tries to ambush them by phasing through a wall...but is moving much slower and weaker than usual due to the drowsiness inflicted upon it by Jigglypuff's singing-

Specimen 8: "The flesh of your companions will sustain my children..." -Still chasing Gengar down, not even angered, but dead-set and coldly determined on catching the ghost-

-Eventually, they would enter a room with darker wooden planks, and windows that showed the outdoor forest more clearly. They're getting close to the exit...-

Ingrid: "You should probably go take a look at that."

---
Queen Medusa: "...Can we go now?"
---
Kanna: "Even so, it still felt right to thank you." :)
---
-any time the Specimen seems to be about to strike her, she moves out with her Semblance then gets back it to strike it down-
-it seems she's never at a disadvantage-

Jaune: "There's a fake wall over there!" -points there-
Weiss: "....Are you sure?"
Jaune: "Trust me on this!"
Weiss: "...Alright, let's give it a try."

-NORA TRIED TO UPPERCUT WITH HER HAMMER-

Blake: "It seems focused on the Gengar... That's good for us."

-he's just going to keep escaping if she doesn't get a Ball....-

-a big cat bed!-

....so what happened? You mentioned before you somehow got a real body but it decayed quickly.
Where's the robot?

-she has a way with animals-
-mostly dogs, but still-
-even kicking her leg like a dog-

-alert breep!-

We have unfinished business. Your Digivice. Show it to me.
-his expression is deathly serious-

You really think she has ties to that Dramon we got sealed away....?
I don't even think she knows what you're talking about....

The Royal Knights are a noted elite force of Digimon that serve King Drasil (Yggdrasill), the almighty ruler of the Digital World. His divine word is law and they serve as the enforcers with the task of keeping harm from befalling the realm.
The WarGrowlmon (MegaloGrowmon) being taken from the realm and used for vile purposes is an affront to King Drasil's will and enlightens to the notion that there is an enemy of the realm that must be punished.

So for the time being I shalt remain here and carry out this task.

Me-a neither.....maybe I should-a just go back....?

[And you'll make a tasty treat, yourself!]
-still being difficult to hit with his speed and constant popping in and out of rifts-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
No worries. We hope you're doing alright, man.

-Arotria seems much kinder than almost everyone else here, at least...-

-Much to Alphys' relief, who smiles at the sight-

-a big cat bed!-

....so what happened? You mentioned before you somehow got a real body but it decayed quickly.
Where's the robot?

-mostly dogs, but still-
Mordred: "I think we should get one of those... Ball thingies at least"
Artoria: "Fair enough"

Taiga: "On the while, you can sleep on mine!"

Monika: "...He's gone. But it wasn't by me, he... Died in an attack..." -clearly has some difficulties talking about it-

Scáthach: "There, you won't get hurt in here" :)
...If that's not her, then it's one of those warlords Drakkong kept imprisoned...

Dipper: "Hooooo boy, w-well, at least now we know Coyla's been defeated as well!"

But of course, mine felloweth pirate friend! Arrrrrrrrrtest these bilgerattes powerless againsteth the powere of heroics?!

___

...I can't be allowed to tell you now. Even if I tried. The caller...won't let me.

...There's no SAVING me at this point.

-Kris remains terrified for him-
___

-Fortunately, there's a Mewni History Museum not far from here, and in fact within the castle town itself-

___

Tetra: "...This just gets more complicated by the minute. First this guy with powers similar to some of Link's friends, then this giant monster with ties to technology shows up, and then it turns out they're both mind-controlled? Who's responsible for this attack?"

-Maybe they should alert someone...or try to track that ghost down-

-As it stands, they aren't aware that some of Chaldea's members + two of the Kamen Riders are already on their way to stopping the invasion-
__

Steven: "Ha! I knew that ghost wouldn't stand a chance! Go, Ruby!" :b:

I should've figured she'd probably have this fight taken care of. :p

(Are you alright, Jaune?)

-Jaune would see one of the walls disappear...and reveal the path to another door behind it. It seems the real trick to this room isn't a lock or a wall that had to be destroyed, but an illusion that hid part of the the path to the exit...-

-Specimen 11 then tries to ambush them by phasing through a wall...but is moving much slower and weaker than usual due to the drowsiness inflicted upon it by Jigglypuff's singing-

Specimen 8: "The flesh of your companions will sustain my children..." -Still chasing Gengar down, not even angered, but dead-set and coldly determined on catching the ghost-

-Eventually, they would enter a room with darker wooden planks, and windows that showed the outdoor forest more clearly. They're getting close to the exit...-

Byleth/Shez: This won't ever be annoying...
---
---
Blake: -getting curious and is pulling Ata towards it-
---
---
-any time the Specimen seems to be about to strike her, she moves out with her Semblance then gets back it to strike it down-

-alert breep!-

The Royal Knights are a noted elite force of Digimon that serve King Drasil (Yggdrasill), the almighty ruler of the Digital World. His divine word is law and they serve as the enforcers with the task of keeping harm from befalling the realm.
The WarGrowlmon (MegaloGrowmon) being taken from the realm and used for vile purposes is an affront to King Drasil's will and enlightens to the notion that there is an enemy of the realm that must be punished.

-still being difficult to hit with his speed and constant popping in and out of rifts-
-Soon, they would see a large snake Zord flying and attacking the tower-
Charlotte: "...S-Someone's driving Serpentera..."

Sitonai: "...Errr, yeah, they're the Chaldeans"
Roberts: "Well, greetings you all!"
---
Nanoha: "There has to be something!"
-Gorgon looked to see if she had the Digivice Ferguson meant... To her surprise, she does-
---
-And the Archer allowed herself to be dragged-
---
Eleonora: "So the top enforcers of the guy that rules ver all Digimon... Well, you did show some tañent in the fight"
Fate:"But who could have taken that creature?"
Alain: "Ugh... I-I'm starting to remember... I invited friends to my kingdom and... Then we were gassed and kidnapped by some researchers..."

Tiki: "Well... We don't know where she went to..."
---
-What will the Specimen do about that?-

-Makoto would make a shot if only to see if it phases through the wall-

-AND LIZ WITH SPEAR-

Sakura: "Go show him what you can do!"
Shez: [I'll make it fair and cook up something if you ever decide to show me. So we both get to see the results of our pastimes. :)]

-it truly is-
---
-okee-
---
-pretty much, yeah-

-she doesn't have the vines because of this :V-
---
-Kanna picks the biggest one :V-
Aoko: [Cook what?]

-Draco is glad that she is bothering her less-
---
-So yeah, she is awed at how stunning the blonde is-
-Just like Pit described her!-
---
-Bunyan and Jeanne Lily tried to do the same- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-True... It's not like Lily and Star have forgotten that yet-
---
Ereshkigal: "That is her, yeah"
---
-Clobber doesn't knows what else to say... She's right in that after all-
---
Irisviel: "Now you got it..."
---
Chrono: "Let's have another match"
-And yet their first impression of Eclipsa seems to be a ssurprisingly mostly positive one...-
___

Specter: "Are you two friends?"
___

-What about Scalpel?-
___

-And soon enough, the whole training room is changed to resemble an outdoor grass-filled valley with a thunderstorm looming above it-

Pikachu/Pichu: "(Whooooa!)" :surprised:
___

Dipper: "You got it!" -Selects Chandelure again-

-yes, while holding hands-
---
-I think they did...?-
---
Kamui: "...Did I say something?"
(Did you two also ever used to have trouble realizing you had crushes on each other?)
___

-I didn't have time t lo look back and check...Wiukd Sothis mention anything about Bill?-
___

Sparky: "(But you already kook human...):

-a big cat bed!-

Where's the robot?

-mostly dogs, but still-

-alert breep!-

Byleth/Shez: This won't ever be annoying...
---
---
Blake: -getting curious and is pulling Ata towards it-
---
---

---
-Gorgon looked to see if she had the Digivice Ferguson meant... To her surprise, she does-
---
---
Eleonora: "So the top enforcers of the guy that rules ver all Digimon... Well, you did show some tañent in the fight"
Alain: "Ugh... I-I'm starting to remember... I invited friends to my kingdom and... Then we were gassed and kidnapped by some researchers..."

---

-AND LIZ WITH SPEAR-

Dipper: "But...who?"

Good to meet some friendly faces for once. :p
___

Ralsei: "I-I suppose I can try to heal him..." -Does so-
___

-They're now at the museum's entrance-
___

TLink: "Whoa...So you're protecting your kingdom and people!"

Tetra: "Researchers?" 🤨

-Before either of them could say anything else, they heard loud metal footsteps approaching behind them-
___

-Specimen 4 tries to make one last charge at Ruby with a bite atezck with her gaping jaw...but the door to the Hellgate Source is directly behind the Specimen-

-Sure enough, Makoto"s bullet phassz right through the wall in question, indicating that it's an illusion rather than an actual wall-

-Specimen 11 teleports away again, but is on the verge of passing out...-

-Running out of patience, Specimen 8 tries to grab Gengar with no less than ten of it's Soul tendrils-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-mostly dogs, but still-

(It's for this Totodile's own good.)

-To be fair, she also trained Rockruff- :p

Ophanimon: "Spadamon" -she referred to the white feline- "Please calm a little. We just arrived interrupting their day, so the least we can do is not act like we have the first saying"

Ophanimon: -To Kamui- "I would love to. And I want to apologize first for arriving unanounced"
We're grateful for your apology and accept it, Lady Ophanimon. -Bows in respect--

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-going to assume Burrito is here too-
Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

-and is inspecting the white feline and blue lizard-

[Never seen Pokémon like you two...]

-all they hear is "Bidoof"?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-alert breep!-

---
---
---

---

-AND LIZ WITH SPEAR-

___

___

___

-Before either of them could say anything else, they heard loud metal footsteps approaching behind them-
___

-Specimen 4 tries to make one last charge at Ruby with a bite atezck with her gaping jaw...but the door to the Hellgate Source is directly behind the Specimen-

-Sure enough, Makoto"s bullet phassz right through the wall in question, indicating that it's an illusion rather than an actual wall-

-Running out of patience, Specimen 8 tries to grab Gengar with no less than ten of it's Soul tendrils-
Veyle: "It doesn't matter who. They threathen us either way."

Alear: "Veyle's right." -ready to fight-
---
Shez: "Quite well-dressed, aren't you?" -offers handshake- "Name's Shez."
---
Queen Medusa: "...What's going on, Gorgon?"
---
-that's not enough, Blake wants to be inside it!-
---
Azura: "Gassed?!" 😟

Kanna: "That's horrible..."
---
Ruby: "All bark, no bite." -straight up shoots the Specimen's head-
Yang: She's so cool...

Weiss: "Huh... You're right. Everyone, go for that fake wall!"

Nora: "Keep singing, Puff!"
Ren: -ears covered-

-but it's not effective?-

Aoko: [Cook what?]

-Draco is glad that she is bothering her less-
---
-So yeah, she is awed at how stunning the blonde is-
-Just like Pit described her!-
---
-Bunyan and Jeanne Lily tried to do the same- :V
Shez: [Name anything. I'll figure it out. ;) ]

-or so she thinks :V-
---
Phosphora: "Is my beauty that shocking?" :p
---
-but couldn't in time; Kanna also took more of the biggest ones... only to give them to her two fellow gluttons and Illya with a smile on her face-

(Did you two also ever used to have trouble realizing you had crushes on each other?)
___

-I didn't have time t lo look back and check...Wiukd Sothis mention anything about Bill?-
___

Sparky: "(But you already kook human...):
Blake: "Oh, we literally almost died for it." :p
---
-honestly, there's enough mystery about her abilities and her past, with FEH only giving more questions, that it wouldn't be unrealistic for her to have heard of him on her own-
---
Kamui: "Then maybe I should transform."

We're grateful for your apology and accept it, Lady Ophanimon. -Bows in respect--

Azura: "No worries. Most people who do that usually want us dead so your visit is refreshing." :)

Kamui: "I don't think those are Pokémon, little one."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Azura: "No worries. Most people who do that usually want us dead so your visit is refreshing." :)

Spadamon: -At Burrito- "...What is this... Creature, trying to communicate?"

Ophanimon: "Now, Spadamon, it's not correct to just call them 'creatures'"

Spadamon: "U-Understood..."

Ophanimon: -At Azura- "Oh, then if you don't mind, I'll make myself comfortable" :p -thus she takes a sit alongside the little Spadamon, who clearly must have some sort of high position to accompany her despite being a Rookie level Digimon, the equivalent of a growing child-

Jeanne: -Serving her tea and cookies- "First, you know who we are, but we don't know who you are"

Ophanimon: "Right, allow me to better introduce myself. I am Ophanimon of the Three Archangels. We are the second highest authority on the Digital World right after our god, who entrusted us with the task after Lucemon's rebellion"

Luvia: "By god, you meant the computer named Yggdrasill, correct?"

Ophanimon: "You'd be right" -sips- "Good tea, by the way. The other two are Seraphimon and Cherubimon. Seraphimon is in charge of executing the laws of Yggdrasill and bring justice. Cherubimon is the keeper of wisdom that preserves all knowledge and imparts education. And lastly, me, I am in charge of ensuring the continuation of life and love through the Digital World"
-And yet their first impression of Eclipsa seems to be a ssurprisingly mostly positive one...-
___

Specter: "Are you two friends?"
___

-What about Scalpel?-
___

-And soon enough, the whole training room is changed to resemble an outdoor grass-filled valley with a thunderstorm looming above it-

Pikachu/Pichu: "(Whooooa!)" :surprised:
___

Dipper: "You got it!" -Selects Chandelure again-
-Who would have thought, huh...-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Acquaintances at least?"
---
Scalpel: "Can't yu at leaz jus' capture him?"
---
Irisviel: "Told you" :p
---
-And so the fight BEGINS-
Shez: [Name anything. I'll figure it out. ;) ]

-or so she thinks :V-
---
Phosphora: "Is my beauty that shocking?" :p
---
-but couldn't in time; Kanna also took more of the biggest ones... only to give them to her two fellow gluttons and Illya with a smile on her face-
Aoko: [I dunno]
[Riceballs?] -simpleminded-

-Yeah- :V
---
Minervamon: "..." 😅 -that's a yes, pretty much-
---
Hayate: "Hey, I sa-" -then the sharing- "Oh, go on"
Jeanne Lily/Bunyan: :D

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ophanimon: -At Azura- "Oh, then if you don't mind, I'll make myself comfortable" :p -thus she takes a sit alongside the little Spadamon, who clearly must have some sort of high position to accompany her despite being a Rookie level Digimon, the equivalent of a growing child-

Jeanne: -Serving her tea and cookies- "First, you know who we are, but we don't know you are"

Ophanimon: "Right, allow me to better introduce myself. I am Ophanimon of the Three Archangels. We are the second highest authority on the Digital World right after our god, who entrusted us with the task after Lucemon's rebellion"

Ophanimon: "You'd be right" -sips- "Good tea, by the way. The other two are Seraphimon and Cherubimon. Seraphimon is in charge of executing the laws of Yggdrasill and bring justice. Cherubimon is the keeper of wisdom that preserves all knowledge and imparts education. And lastly, me, I am in charge of ensuring the continuation of life and love through the Digital World"

Oh my gosh, th-this really is an honor! :b:

-To Burrito- K-Kamui's right, they're actually a s-similar but distinct species known as Digimon.

-Who would have thought, huh...-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Acquaintances at least?"
---
Scalpel: "Can't yu at leaz jus' capture him?"
---
Irisviel: "Told you" :p
---
-And so the fight BEGINS-
-Mable and Dipper are certainly surprised, although they have to admit that Eclipsa didn't show any outward signs of being manipulative or evil...-
___

Specter: "...I suppose that's a better start to socializing?" -He was blunt about the matter before after they talked about how he became undead and Luan's death at his hands, whether corrupted by the Amulet or not, in the events leading up to it, so he's being blunt about the matter again-
___

Hmm...We do need to question him on where he obtained the blood Unicron to begin with...
___

Pichu: "(It's just like the valley during stormy weather!)"

Pikachu: "(How is any of this possible?!)"
___

-Dipper approaches with a few jab attacks!-

Blake: "Oh, we literally almost died for it." :p
---
-honestly, there's enough mystery about her abilities and her past, with FEH only giving more questions, that it wouldn't be unrealistic for her to have heard of him on her own-
---
Kamui: "Then maybe I should transform."
(Wait, what?!) :crazy:
___

-I think you mentioned that before as well, so would Sothis mention anything about Bill to the two?-
___

-Kamui does so?-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Taiga: "On the while, you can sleep on mine!"

Monika: "...He's gone. But it wasn't by me, he... Died in an attack..." -clearly has some difficulties talking about it-

---
---

---

-AND LIZ WITH SPEAR-

___

___

___

---
---
---

---

Jeanne: -Serving her tea and cookies- "First, you know who we are, but we don't know you are"

-the mention of the Ball freaks the Totodile out; he clearly has issues with being caught-

-like a cat that sleeps on the owner's bed....only larger and heavier because it's a lion cub-

I see.
-he actually looks somber over this with no trace of the cruel nature when they encountered him-

-Monika thinks back to when she played an ode to Gamma on the piano-

-makes sense :V-
-but yeah, her way with animals is proving effective in calming Burrito down-

(Must.....resist.....bringing in.....Godzilla outside the tower again.....)

-dab-

Translation: "I shall slap it."

-the sight makes his eyes widen in shock and then a look of pure hatred-

-sensing he might do something, she quickly tries to hold him back-

It was you.....it's YOUR fault that damned rogue Digimon had been terrorizing our dimension's Digital World!

Look, I'd normally be with you on this sort of thing, but she looks stupefied as if all of this is genuinely going over her head. Hard to believe it's me saying this, but let's not act rashly here....I can only save your ass from so much.

:wario: "Wah."
(Had to)

What information can thou provide me of this realm?

What-a now?! -hyperventilating-

-using ghostly fists from portals in an attempt to counter the tendrils-

[O-oh....not Pokémon. Doesn't seem they can understand me, either.]

-emerges from his Ball sensing an opportunity to challenge and roars, startling Burrito-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-To Burrito- K-Kamui's right, they're actually a s-similar but distinct species known as Digimon.
Azura: "Continuation of life and love... So something threatens your world's survival."

Kamui: "That's terrible. How can we help?"

Aoko: [I dunno]
[Riceballs?] -simpleminded-

-Yeah- :V
---
Minervamon: "..." 😅 -that's a yes, pretty much-
---
Hayate: "Hey, I sa-" -then the sharing- "Oh, go on"
Jeanne Lily/Bunyan: :D
Shez: [Sure, I'll see what I can do." ^_^]

-but Musashi bothers her a lot more :V-
---
Phosphy: "Oh my, are you truly unable to say anything?" :p
---
Kanna: "I figured I'd get you girls some big cookies too before everyone else gets to them." :3

(Wait, what?!) :crazy:
___

-I think you mentioned that before as well, so would Sothis mention anything about Bill to the two?-
___

-Kamui does so?-
Blake: "Yeah, it was... kind of a crazy day... When we..."

Yang: "Oh, that? Oh yeah, it sure was something."
---
-not for now :V-
---
Kamui: "We should go outside for that though..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Yeah, it was... kind of a crazy day... When we..."

Yang: "Oh, that? Oh yeah, it sure was something."
---
-not for now :V-
---
Kamui: "We should go outside for that though..."
(...Did you two realize it during a fight with with Grimm? Or some of those creatures from the Ever After?)

___

-Leaving Byleth and Shez curious about what kind of adventure or danger the Pines had to deal with in Gravity Falls-
___

Sparky: "(Alright!)"

Vulpix: "(There's plenty of time to try new food tomorrow anyway.)" 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Did you two realize it during a fight with with Grimm? Or some of those creatures from the Ever After?)

___

-Leaving Byleth and Shez curious about what kind of adventure or danger the Pines had to deal with in Gravity Falls-
___

Sparky: "(Alright!)"

Vulpix: "(There's plenty of time to try new food tomorrow anyway.)" 😅
Blake: "Neither of those... though it was in the Ever After."
---
-pretty much-
---
Kamui: "Shall we go then?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Neither of those... though it was in the Ever After."
---
-pretty much-
---
Kamui: "Shall we go then?" :)
(...I won't ask more about it if it was too personal...Or even just scary since you were both in danger, either...)
___

-Will they ask them anything about the story at some point?-
___

-The other three Pokemon agree with Kamui and Sparky and cheerfully say "Okay!"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Me: "Okay, despite everything, I really hope that if I manage to become a notary, I get a decent enough pay to live and save up to move"

My country's government: -Approved a law to put a fee on notaries for every single document they make a few hours ago-

Me:
1715894704060.png

-Mable and Dipper are certainly surprised, although they have to admit that Eclipsa didn't show any outward signs of being manipulative or evil...-
___

Specter: "...I suppose that's a better start to socializing?" -He was blunt about the matter before after they talked about how he became undead and Luan's death at his hands, whether corrupted by the Amulet or not, in the events leading up to it, so he's being blunt about the matter again-
___

Hmm...We do need to question him on where he obtained the blood Unicron to begin with...
___

Pichu: "(It's just like the valley during stormy weather!)"

Pikachu: "(How is any of this possible?!)"
___

-Dipper approaches with a few jab attacks!-
-Indeed, so maybe the claims were exaggerated?-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Maybe I should see her in liyylr, don't I?"
Ishtar: "Maybe~!"
---
Clobber: "...You'll let him live then?"
---
Irisviel: "It's the wonders of magic and technology~"
---
-It's then though that Chrono learns to guard!-
Shez: [Sure, I'll see what I can do." ^_^]

-but Musashi bothers her a lot more :V-
---
Phosphy: "Oh my, are you truly unable to say anything?" :p
---
Kanna: "I figured I'd get you girls some big cookies too before everyone else gets to them." :3
Aoko: [Sweeeeeeeet]
-And speaking of her- :V
Musashi: "Hey, let's go ride some waves!"
---
Minervamon: "A-A-Aaah... S-Sorry!" -bows-
---
Jeanne Lily: "Thanks a lot!"
Bunyan: "Always so considerate!"

-the mention of the Ball freaks the Totodile out; he clearly has issues with being caught-

-like a cat that sleeps on the owner's bed....only larger and heavier because it's a lion cub-

I see.
-he actually looks somber over this with no trace of the cruel nature when they encountered him-

-Monika thinks back to when she played an ode to Gamma on the piano-

Artoria: "What's wrong, Sir Totodile?"

Taiga: "....." -snaps a picture because cute-

Monika: -Has her eyes closed as the melody plays in her mind- "He was a very gentle soul... I own my liberty to him"

Scáthach: "Want this?" -even has a cookie-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

---

(Must.....resist.....bringing in.....Godzilla outside the tower again.....)

-dab-

It was you.....it's YOUR fault that damned rogue Digimon had been terrorizing our dimension's Digital World!

Look, I'd normally be with you on this sort of thing, but she looks stupefied as if all of this is genuinely going over her head. Hard to believe it's me saying this, but let's not act rashly here....I can only save your ass from so much.

(Had to)

-They can see some of the Autobots trying their best to keep the large serpental Zord at disarray, though they're just doing some scratches on its surface-
-And the one piloting it had a headache from these people always getting in her way for a while ever since dealing with Toffee-

Roberts: "I'm Bartholomew Roberts, and say, mind if I invite y-"
Sitonai: "We can have presentations la-" -then the tower shaked- "UUUUUGH, WHO THE HELL DID THAT?! WHO?!" -her patience is running low-
-She'll soon be more prone to show her smug side-
---
Gorgon: "...I have no clue what this human is speaking of. And this artifact... I... I don't remember why was I carrying it"
-Shamal and Yuuno would also do healing magic-
---
-That sounded really wrong LOL-
-But they enteeeeer-
---
Alain: "...Where are Makoto and Takeru?!"
Nanoha: "Well, you're in Mitakahara city in Japan, and this is... Was, the mansion of my friend Suzuka"
Eleonora: "We don't know where that evil Digimon came from either..."

-Tiki looked at what that would be-
---
-It finishes 4?-

Makoto: "No need to say it twice" -he and Sieg run inside it-

Elizabeth: "EI-EI-OOOOOOH~!" -warcry to motivate the 'Puff-

-While the others keep 8's deer busy-

-emerges from his Ball sensing an opportunity to challenge and roars, startling Burrito-
Azura: "Continuation of life and love... So something threatens your world's survival."

Kamui: "That's terrible. How can we help?"
Spadamon: -sees Corrin- "...Please also keep that draconic... Person, under control"

Ophanimon: -Chuckles- "Thank you, but your concerns are unnecessary. We're at a period of relative peace. There will always be crime that rises from the egocentric, it would be unrealistic to not expect that, but we haven't met any wide disasters in some time"

Spadamon: "Hm, the Royal Knights take care of those matters, so no need for you to meddle in"

Martha: "Royal Knights..."

Ophanimon: "Ah, so you've actually heard of them, that would make thing ea-"

Martha: "What do you know of them?!"

Spadamon: "Tsk, allow Lady Ophanimon to finish first"

Ophanimon: "Easy, Spadamon. I must repeat to you, we barged in here" -to the Rulers- "Even so, my, are you interested?"

Luvia: "They've apparently been behind the scenes for a while"

Ophanimon: "Oh, it's about that little detail. The Royal Knights are the maximum security guardians of the net, so we work in conjunction with them just under us in position of order. Sorry though, but the missions Yggdrasill personally imparts to them isn't something I'm allowed to tell you about"

Spadamon: "And frankly, they are too busy to bother speaking with you lot"

Ophanimon: "Also sorry about Spadamon, as you can see, he's a bit of a snitch and perfectionist"

Spadamon: "U-Uh..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...I won't ask more about it if it was too personal...Or even just scary since you were both in danger, either...)
___

-Will they ask them anything about the story at some point?-
___

-The other three Pokemon agree with Kamui and Sparky and cheerfully say "Okay!"-
Blake: "It would be... strange to explain."
---
-maybe they would-
---
-as they go out, Kamui ready to transform-

Aoko: [Sweeeeeeeet]
-And speaking of her- :V
Musashi: "Hey, let's go ride some waves!"
---
Minervamon: "A-A-Aaah... S-Sorry!" -bows-
---
Jeanne Lily: "Thanks a lot!"
Bunyan: "Always so considerate!"
Shez: [We'd need a place to meet though.] [So we can enjoy those rice balls :p]

-is she annoying Draco or speaking to Shez?-
---
Phosphy: "No need to worry. It's cute." :p
---
Kanna: -giggling and slightly blushing at that-

-she also gave one to Illya-
-is bestest bestie happy?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Me: "Okay, despite everything, I really hope that if I manage to become a notary, I get a decent enough pay to live and save up to move"

My country's government: -Approved a law to put a fee on notaries for every single document they make a few hours ago-

Me:
View attachment 389465

-Indeed, so maybe the claims were exaggerated?-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Maybe I should see her in liyylr, don't I?"
Ishtar: "Maybe~!"
---
Clobber: "...You'll let him live then?"
---
Irisviel: "It's the wonders of magic and technology~"
---
-It's then though that Chrono learns to guard!-
Are there any other potential jobs you're looking at?

-It's already what Star's wondering, at least...-

-Dipper and Mabel aren't as sure since they know even less about her than the rest of the currently living Butterfly family does-
___

Specter: "That might be a wise idea."
___

For now. Whether he's spared or not depends on his answers or proof of his change in allegiance...
___

-The Pichu does a small Volt Tackle to leap atop a rock and strike a battle pose-
___

-Dipper is mildly surprised, but adapts and tries to move back to avoid an attack-

Blake: "It would be... strange to explain."
---
-maybe they would-
---
-as they go out, Kamui ready to transform-
(Stranger than most of what Chaldea's seen before?)

-Or even just the rest of the Ever After?-
___

-They discuss this?-
___

-And turning into full water dragon form?-

Artoria: "What's wrong, Sir Totodile?"

Scáthach: "Want this?" -even has a cookie-

(...He seems rather nervous at the prospect at being caught by a Trainer...)

-Burrito even takes the cookie or nah?-

---
---
---
---

---

-They can see some of the Autobots trying their best to keep the large serpental Zord at disarray, though they're just doing some scratches on its surface-
-And the one piloting it had a headache from these people always getting in her way for a while ever since dealing with Toffee-

Sitonai: "We can have presentations la-" -then the tower shaked- "UUUUUGH, WHO THE HELL DID THAT?! WHO?!" -her patience is running low-
---
Gorgon: "...I have no clue what this human is speaking of. And this artifact... I... I don't remember why was I carrying it"
---
-But they enteeeeer-
---
Nanoha: "Well, you're in Mitakahara city in Japan, and this is... Was, the mansion of my friend Suzuka"

---
-It finishes 4?-

-dab-

(Had to)

Any chance this axe is enough to take down a giant robot, Hector? -Carrying it over her shoulders right now-

-So it really is Rita Repulsa...But where is Lord Zedd?-

Looks like we've already got more trouble...

XJ-6: "You have GOT to be kidding me!"
___

-Despite their efforts, as well as Susie's...which isn't as nearly effective of a healing spell as she likes to claim anyway, none of their healing spells seem to altering whatever's happening to Spamton-

-Something more is very clearly...wrong with the puppet-like Darkner beyond just being injured or sick-

___

-Without context, it does- :V

-But yeah, they're at the first room of the museum, now! They can already see a few magic artifacts in either glass or magic barrier containers, as well a few fossils of giant creatures that lived in ancient Mewni, plus a staircase leading to upper floors up ahead-
___

Medli: "And we aren't certain who's responsible for these attacks or all these monsters..."

Tetra: "Are those the friends of yours you mentioned?"

-If Tiki and Peppino turned around, they'd see a featureless, faceless metal mannequin carrying a giant sword reminiscent of a certain Pyramid Head's-

___

-The shot to the head Ruby fired from Crescent Rose launches Specimen 4 across the room and phase directly through the door leading into the room containing the Hellgate Source. The ghost isn't immediately defeated, and they can't see the room in question or the portal itself yet...but Specimen 4 falls silent for a few seconds after landing in the room-

Steven: "That was awesome!" :b:

(Jaune, you were right!) :b:

-Once the others enter the next room, they'd find it has the same type of layout and the same puzzle, but now that they know the trick, all they need to do is step in the center marking of the room or fire bullets or other projectiles to find out which wall is the fake one. The same applies for the next three rooms following it-

-Prompting Jigglypuff to sing louder and more upbeat than usually, essentially turning it into an epic anime battle song-

-Specimen 11 glares at Jigglypuff and the otherse with a look of pure rage and hatred...but then collapses, unable to remain conscious under the Sleep effect of Sing for now-

-The ghost fists catch the Soul tendrils, but Specimen 8 just forms more from yet more the Souls it's assimilated, this time trying to swat Gengar away or even crush him with one-

-By now, the entire group has found the exit to the cabin, and see a clear path through a forest thick full of pines trees in a seemingly endless night ahead-

(What is this place...? Never mind, we have to focus on getting that deer entity to the portal!)

Spadamon: -sees Corrin- "...Please also keep that draconic... Person, under control"

Ophanimon: -Chuckles- "Thank you, but your concerns are unnecessary. We're at a period of relative peace. There will always be crime that rises from the egocentric, it would be unrealistic to not expect that, but we haven't met any wide disasters in some time"

Spadamon: "Hm, the Royal Knights take care of those matters, so no need for you to meddle in"

Ophanimon: "Easy, Spadamon. I must repeat to you, we barged in here" -to the Rulers- "Even so, my, are you interested?"

Ophanimon: "Oh, it's about that little detail. The Royal Knights are the maximum security guardians of the net, so we work in conjunction with them just under us in position of order. Sorry though, but the missions Yggdrasill personally imparts to them isn't something I'm allowed to tell you about"

Ophanimon: "Also sorry about Spadamon, as you can see, he's a bit of a snitch and perfectionist"

Y-Yeah, they don't know the language by default like some of our own members. Despite their similarities, Digimon are v-very different from Pokemon in some regards as well...

They've aided with several conflicts we've bee a part of, yet have never made themselves known. More often than not, they're cleaning up issues behind the scenes that even we were't fully aware of until recently.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-dab-

(Had to)

They can see some of the Autobots trying their best to keep the large serpental Zord at disarray, though they're just doing some scratches on its surface-

---
---
-But they enteeeeer-
---

---
-It finishes 4?-

Any chance this axe is enough to take down a giant robot, Hector? -Carrying it over her shoulders right now-

-So it really is Rita Repulsa...But where is Lord Zedd?-

Looks like we've already got more trouble...

XJ-6: "You have GOT to be kidding me!"
___

-Despite their efforts, as well as Susie's...which isn't as nearly effective of a healing spell as she likes to claim anyway, none of their healing spells seem to altering whatever's happening to Spamton-

-Something more is very clearly...wrong with the puppet-like Darkner beyond just being injured or sick-

___

-Without context, it does- :V

-But yeah, they're at the first room of the museum, now! They can already see a few magic artifacts in either glass or magic barrier containers, as well a few fossils of giant creatures that lived in ancient Mewni, plus a staircase leading to upper floors up ahead-
___

Medli: "And we aren't certain who's responsible for these attacks or all these monsters..."

Tetra: "Are those the friends of yours you mentioned?"

-If Tiki and Peppino turned around, they'd see a featureless, faceless metal mannequin carrying a giant sword reminiscent of a certain Pyramid Head's-

___

-The shot to the head Ruby fired from Crescent Rose launches Specimen 4 across the room and phase directly through the door leading into the room containing the Hellgate Source. The ghost isn't immediately defeated, and they can't see the room in question or the portal itself yet...but Specimen 4 falls silent for a few seconds after landing in the room-

Steven: "That was awesome!" :b:

(Jaune, you were right!) :b:

-Once the others enter the next room, they'd find it has the same type of layout and the same puzzle, but now that they know the trick, all they need to do is step in the center marking of the room or fire bullets or other projectiles to find out which wall is the fake one. The same applies for the next three rooms following it-

-Prompting Jigglypuff to sing louder and more upbeat than usually, essentially turning it into an epic anime battle song-

-Specimen 11 glares at Jigglypuff and the otherse with a look of pure rage and hatred...but then collapses, unable to remain conscious under the Sleep effect of Sing for now-

-The ghost fists catch the Soul tendrils, but Specimen 8 just forms more from yet more the Souls it's assimilated, this time trying to swat Gengar away or even crush him with one-

-By now, the entire group has found the exit to the cabin, and see a clear path through a forest thick full of pines trees in a seemingly endless night ahead-

(What is this place...? Never mind, we have to focus on getting that deer entity to the portal!)
Hector: "...Only one way to find out, Undyne. Oho!"

Alear: "This is too dangerous, Hector... You can't have your wearer rush in blindly."

Shez: "Looks like we've gotta fight now."

Sothis: -cracks her knuckles- "Good. It's been ages since I'd have a fair fight."
---
Queen Medusa: "...You do seem genuinely confused..." -doesn't recall either-
---
-Blake wanting to learn about HISTORY-
---
Kanna: "..." -goes to cheer Suzuka about the mansion damage- "It'll be okay..."
---
Ruby: "All in a day's work. Anything less than my best could get me killed." :p
Yang: "You've grown a lot, sis." :)

-knowing the trick made it almost trivial...-

Ren: "She's done it..."
Nora: "Alright, Puff, you can stop now." :)

Blake: "We'll need to keep it busy as we get closer."

Y-Yeah, they don't know the language by default like some of our own members. Despite their similarities, Digimon are v-very different from Pokemon in some regards as well...

They've aided with several conflicts we've bee a part of, yet have never made themselves known. More often than not, they're cleaning up issues behind the scenes that even we were't fully aware of until recently.
Azura: "And a bit rude as well. It certainly leaves a bad impression which I'm sure is the last thing you want, Ophanimon."

(Stranger than most of what Chaldea's seen before?)

-Or even just the rest of the Ever After?-
___

-They discuss this?-
___

-And turning into full water dragon form?-
Ruby: "Are you talking about the Ever After?"

Yang: "Eeyup!"

Ruby: "Yeah, that was a pretty crazy time."
---
-maybe but I'm too lazy to do the dialogue right now :V-
---
-YES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Are you talking about the Ever After?"

Yang: "Eeyup!"

Ruby: "Yeah, that was a pretty crazy time."
---
-maybe but I'm too lazy to do the dialogue right now :V-
---
-YES-
(The Jabberwalker sounded like an even worse Grimm...But the whole dimension sounds like it was just was full of chaos if it weren't for the villages and settlements.)

-Was told about the Ever After and how RWBY and Jaune got there and escaped from it...But not the most serious events there, besides maybe who their final foe there was, but that along with anything else Winter was told about the Ever After is your call-

___

-Fair enough- :V
___

Sparky/Pichu//Vulpix: "(Whoooooooooa!)" :surprised:

Girafarig: "(You even look like a Dragon-type Pokemon!)" :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: [We'd need a place to meet though.] [So we can enjoy those rice balls :p]

-is she annoying Draco or speaking to Shez?-
---
Phosphy: "No need to worry. It's cute." :p
---
Kanna: -giggling and slightly blushing at that-

-she also gave one to Illya-
-is bestest bestie happy?-
-Shez of course, interrupting she-
---
Minervemon: "...M-Me?" 😳
---
Illya: "..." :D -hug-
Are there any other potential jobs you're looking at?

-It's already what Star's wondering, at least...-

-Dipper and Mabel aren't as sure since they know even less about her than the rest of the currently living Butterfly family does-
___

Specter: "That might be a wise idea."
___

For now. Whether he's spared or not depends on his answers or proof of his change in allegiance...
___

-The Pichu does a small Volt Tackle to leap atop a rock and strike a battle pose-
___

-Dipper is mildly surprised, but adapts and tries to move back to avoid an attack-
I'll try to see...

-So understandably, they'd be more suspicious-
---
-They're relieved he'll at least get a chance-
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah... It really would, huh?"
---
-Iri clapped, impressed she could do that-
---
-While Chrono was trying to see how to connect hits-

Azura: "And a bit rude as well. It certainly leaves a bad impression which I'm sure is the last thing you want, Ophanimon."
Ophanimon: "Correct. So he shall apologize, won't he?"

Spadamon: "...S-Sorry..."

Ophanimon: "Good. And indeed, Yggdrasill has made sure to send them to matters that he has deemed to threaten ojr world right from yours, or others"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(The Jabberwalker sounded like an even worse Grimm...But the whole dimension sounds like it was just was full of chaos if it weren't for the villages and settlements.)

-Was told about the Ever After and how RWBY and Jaune got there and escaped from it...But not the most serious events there, besides maybe who their final foe there was, but that along with anything else Winter was told about the Ever After is your call-

___

-Fair enough- :V
___

Sparky/Pichu//Vulpix: "(Whoooooooooa!)" :surprised:

Girafarig: "(You even look like a Dragon-type Pokemon!)" :b:
-they might have talked a lot about the grander adventure, including Ruby's... less than happy moments-
---
-then wut?-
---
Kamui: "Oh, you really think I do?"

Shez of course, interrupting she-
---
Minervemon: "...M-Me?" 😳
---
Illya: "..." :D -hug-
Shez: "Oh, are there some good ones somewhere, actually?"
---
Phosphy: "Who else have I been talking to this past minute?" :p
---
-Kanna happily hugs back-

Emblem Tiki: "Awwww." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll try to see...

-So understandably, they'd be more suspicious-
---
-They're relieved he'll at least get a chance-
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah... It really would, huh?"
---
-Iri clapped, impressed she could do that-
---
-While Chrono was trying to see how to connect hits-
I'll pray the best for you and your family, but I wish there more advice I could offer...Regardless, I'm here to lend an ear if need be if you need to vent about the matter.

Star: -To Lily- "Is it just me, or did...Eclipsa not really seem all that evil?"

Dipper: -Whispering to Mabel- "Are we...sure Eclipsa should be trusted already...?"

Mabel: -Whispering back- "She was super nice, so normally I'd say we have nothing to worry about, but...she has been called an evil queen of darkness for the past several centuries..."
___

-An actual friend...-
___

What do you think, Shockwave? Should we interrogate this herald for answers, or is he too dangerous not to terminate on sight?

-The fact that Aquamarine's asking Shockwave implies that he's the other current leader of the Decepticons that she mentioned before...-

___

Pichu: "(This makes me feel ready for a real battle!)"
___

-He might be able to figure out a few combos quickly...And quickly adapt to starting and chaining combos the more combos he learns-

-they might have talked a lot about the grander adventure, including Ruby's... less than happy moments-
---
-then wut?-
---
Kamui: "Oh, you really think I do?"
-If they did, Winter would've felt awful for Ruby upon learning about it...-
___

-I need to think of whether or not I should have another character there or move onto another segment entirely...-
___

Pichu: "(You can still talk in dragon-form?!)" :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If they did, Winter would've felt awful for Ruby upon learning about it...-
___

-I need to think of whether or not I should have another character there or move onto another segment entirely...-
___

Pichu: "(You can still talk in dragon-form?!)" :b:
-but also proud to see what she's become?-
---
-hmmmmmmm-
---
Kamui: "Yes I can." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but also proud to see what she's become?-
---
-hmmmmmmm-
---
Kamui: "Yes I can." :)
-If anything, she's extremely happy for Ruby and that she was able to prevail and become so much stronger as a person, and still able to be herself-
___

-The only other characters I could think of showing up or already being there are Specter Knight or Linebeck...-
___

Girafarig: "(This is so AWESOME!)" :b:

Vulpix: "(Can you breath fire?)"

Sparky: "(I think she mentioned that she breathed water instead...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If anything, she's extremely happy for Ruby and that she was able to prevail and become so much stronger as a person, and still able to be herself-
___

-The only other characters I could think of showing up or already being there are Specter Knight or Linebeck...-
___

Girafarig: "(This is so AWESOME!)" :b:

Vulpix: "(Can you breath fire?)"

Sparky: "(I think she mentioned that she breathed water instead...)"
-then yeah, Winter probably knows-

-and is probably really pissed at Neo?-
---
-hmmmmmm-
---
Kamui: "Indeed, I'm more of a water dragon."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-then yeah, Winter probably knows-

-and is probably really pissed at Neo?-
---
-hmmmmmm-
---
Kamui: "Indeed, I'm more of a water dragon."
-She thought she might have been a decent person once since she clearly cares about Moriarty and Fran...But she absolutely hates her now-

-Ruby's family to Winter and what Neo did to her was unforgivable as far as she's concerned-

___

-It also depends on if you're up for doing more stuff with Byleth and Shez right now-
___

Pichu: "(Can use a water-attack right now?)" :surprised:

Vulpix: "(...)" -Worriedly moves out of the way because Fire-type-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She thought she might have been a decent person once since she clearly cares about Moriarty and Fran...But she absolutely hates her now-

-Ruby's family to Winter and what Neo did to her was unforgivable as far as she's concerned-

___

-It also depends on if you're up for doing more stuff with Byleth and Shez right now-
___

Pichu: "(Can use a water-attack right now?)" :surprised:

Vulpix: "(...)" -Worriedly moves out of the way because Fire-type-
-even if Neo herself seems to have moved on and is even willing to act on... I don't wanna say friendly terms because she's not interested in making friends but.... you get the ideas-

-even Ruby herself seems accepting of Neo despite all she's done-
---
-hmmmmmmmm-
---
Kamui: "I'd rather not destroy anything..." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-even if Neo herself seems to have moved on and is even willing to act on... I don't wanna say friendly terms because she's not interested in making friends but.... you get the ideas-

-even Ruby herself seems accepting of Neo despite all she's done-
---
-hmmmmmmmm-
---
Kamui: "I'd rather not destroy anything..." :lol:
-And that's likely just due to Ruby having sympathy for almost everyone, as well as the fact that she recognized how miserable Neo truly was, at least without companions who understood her...-
___

-Your call- :V
___

Sparky: "(It's that strong?!)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And that's likely just due to Ruby having sympathy for almost everyone, as well as the fact that she recognized how miserable Neo truly was, at least without companions who understood her...-
___

-Your call- :V
___

Sparky: "(It's that strong?!)"
-she's such a sweet girl-
---
-.....I like mercs :V-
---
Kamui: :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's such a sweet girl-
---
-.....I like mercs :V-
---
Kamui: :lol:
-And a far bigger and better person than Neo herself...-

-If no one else, though. Yang likely still hates Neo to the core after what she did-
___

-They'd see Specter among those at the bar since it's been a while since ive had him interact with Shez-
___

Sparky: "(Would the training grounds- be safer?)"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Oh, are there some good ones somewhere, actually?"
---
Phosphy: "Who else have I been talking to this past minute?" :p
---
-Kanna happily hugs back-

Emblem Tiki: "Awwww." :)
Musashi: "Yeah come on! Let's go now!"
---
Minervamon: "...G-Good point" 😅
---
-But she realizes no cookie for she?-
I'll pray the best for you and your family, but I wish there more advice I could offer...Regardless, I'm here to lend an ear if need be if you need to vent about the matter.

Star: -To Lily- "Is it just me, or did...Eclipsa not really seem all that evil?"

Dipper: -Whispering to Mabel- "Are we...sure Eclipsa should be trusted already...?"

Mabel: -Whispering back- "She was super nice, so normally I'd say we have nothing to worry about, but...she has been called an evil queen of darkness for the past several centuries..."
___

-An actual friend...-
___

What do you think, Shockwave? Should we interrogate this herald for answers, or is he too dangerous not to terminate on sight?

-The fact that Aquamarine's asking Shockwave implies that he's the other current leader of the Decepticons that she mentioned before...-

___

Pichu: "(This makes me feel ready for a real battle!)"
___

-He might be able to figure out a few combos quickly...And quickly adapt to starting and chaining combos the more combos he learns-
Thanks there...

Lily: She was as polite as mother described her...
---
-...Who happened to be walking by-
---
Shockwave: "...Only for questioning"
---
Irisviel: "How many battles have you been in, though?"
---
-Oh that's what he's doing at the moment!-

Top Bottom