• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ophanimon: "Correct. So he shall apologize, won't he?"

Spadamon: "...S-Sorry..."

Ophanimon: "Good. And indeed, Yggdrasill has made sure to send them to matters that he has deemed to threaten ojr world right from yours, or others"
KoP forgot this so I'll bring it back

Kamui: "So why are you here now?"

-And a far bigger and better person than Neo herself...-

-If no one else, though. Yang likely still hates Neo to the core after what she did-
___

-They'd see Specter among those at the bar since it's been a while since ive had him interact with Shez-
___

Sparky: "(Would the training grounds- be safer?)"
-but can tolerate her as long as she doesn't try anything funny-
---
Shez: "Hey there, pal!" :grin:
---
Kamui: "I suppose so."

Musashi: "Yeah come on! Let's go now!"
---
Minervamon: "...G-Good point" 😅
---
-But she realizes no cookie for she?-
Shez: "Just a sec." -to Aoko- [Hey girl! I'm off to go surf! You up for it?]
---
Phosphy: Such a sun little girl~
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Do I not have a cookie?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks there...

Lily: She was as polite as mother described her...
---
-...Who happened to be walking by-
---
Shockwave: "...Only for questioning"
---
Irisviel: "How many battles have you been in, though?"
---
-Oh that's what he's doing at the moment!-
No problem. :)

Star: (Even mom hasn't really called her evil recently...Is she not evil after all? Heck, her chapter in the book wasn't even that bad...)
___

-Eresh notices?-
___

Then your supposed friend is spared. For now...
___

Pichu: "(Umm...Maybe like four or five?)"
___

-As a result, Dipper took a significant amount of damage before managing to get an opportunity to have Chandelure move backwards to make dome distance from Chrono-

Dipper: "Whoa..."

Mabel: "Whoa, Chrono's already getting better!"

Nah, I was just waiting for Golden to reply since Burrito/Bidoof and Corrin were there as well.

I guess it's not a big deal either way since it's kind of a separate thing from everything else, though.

-but can tolerate her as long as she doesn't try anything funny-
---
Shez: "Hey there, pal!" :grin:
---
Kamui: "I suppose so."
-And even that's probably only because of Ruby's own sympathy for Neo and because Neo cares for the legitimately kindhearted Fran-
___

Specter: "Eh? Oh, greetings, Shez." -Still generally reserved when he's not angry, saddened or just annoyed-
___

Sparky: "(Easy, guys, Ms. Kamui's still the one leading the tour.)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And even that's probably only because of Ruby's own sympathy for Neo and because Neo cares for the legitimately kindhearted Fran-
___

Specter: "Eh? Oh, greetings, Shez." -Still generally reserved when he's not angry, saddened or just annoyed-
___

Sparky: "(Easy, guys, Ms. Kamui's still the one leading the tour.)"
-it shows Neo has a heart of some kind, and having a "family" has pretty much given her what she truly wanted-
---
Shez: "You doing okay?" -sits besides him-
---
Kamui: "It's alright. I'm happy to showcase who I am." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it shows Neo has a heart of some kind, and having a "family" has pretty much given her what she truly wanted-
---
Shez: "You doing okay?" -sits besides him-
---
Kamui: "It's alright. I'm happy to showcase who I am." :)
-The fact that she already cared for Roman already indicated that...But her care for Moriarty and Fran confirms it-

-Winter actually might not quite hate Neo given all that knowledge...But that certainly doesn't mean she forgives her-
___

Specter: "I haven't been the same since a certain incident. The same one I discussed before...But I'm more hopeful now seeing Abigail remain happy and grow stronger in spite of everything she's been through."
___

Pichu: "(Whoohoo!)"

Girafarig: "(This is so cool!)"

-Kamui even embraces her dragon half a bit more by walking/flying towards the whole path to the training grounds in her dragon form?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The fact that she already cared for Roman already indicated that...But her care for Moriarty and Fran confirms it-

-Winter actually might not quite hate Neo given all that knowledge...But that certainly doesn't mean she forgives her-
___

Specter: "I haven't been the same since a certain incident. The same one I discussed before...But I'm more hopeful now seeing Abigail remain happy and grow stronger in spite of everything she's been through."
___

Pichu: "(Whoohoo!)"

Girafarig: "(This is so cool!)"

-Kamui even embraces her dragon half a bit more by walking/flying towards the whole path to the training grounds in her dragon form?-
-it's more like recognizing Neo changed so drastically that hating her for it would not feel right?-
---
Shez: "She seems like a really strong kid, yeah."
---
-yes she does!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's more like recognizing Neo changed so drastically that hating her for it would not feel right?-
---
Shez: "She seems like a really strong kid, yeah."
---
-yes she does!-
-She recognizes how much Neo's changed and sympathizes with her reasons, so sh doesn't outright hate Neo and truly doesn't believe hating her is even right at this point...But she'll most likely never forgive Neo for her actions in the Ever After-
___

Specter: "Have you ever spoken with her or her friends before?"
___

-Some others may have been surprised since IIRC, Kamui seldom stays in her dragon form casually or for extended periods of time outside of battles-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Never mind this; SmashBoards decided I wanted to post instead of letting me move the cursor to where I can make another quote.

Between that and for whatever reason Uni's post REFUSING to load in the quotes to where I had to refresh and re-crop King's, I'm seriously pissed off now to where I don't want to make the reply.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She recognizes how much Neo's changed and sympathizes with her reasons, so sh doesn't outright hate Neo and truly doesn't believe hating her is even right at this point...But she'll most likely never forgive Neo for her actions in the Ever After-
___

Specter: "Have you ever spoken with her or her friends before?"
___

-Some others may have been surprised since IIRC, Kamui seldom stays in her dragon form casually or for extended periods of time outside of battles-
Neo: -walking by-
---
Shez: "Well..."

Byleth: "I have. It's inspiring how she's able to see the best in things despite all she's been through."
---
-the unseen therapy sessions with Kiara have done wonders to help her accept herself-

Never mind this; SmashBoards decided I wanted to post instead of letting me move the cursor to where I can make another quote.

Between that and for whatever reason Uni's post REFUSING to load in the quotes to where I had to refresh and re-crop King's, I'm seriously pissed off now to where I don't want to make the reply.
I can relate to that

Sometimes I even forget to look if a post went unreplied

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
No problem. :)

Star: (Even mom hasn't really called her evil recently...Is she not evil after all? Heck, her chapter in the book wasn't even that bad...)
___

-Eresh notices?-
___

Then your supposed friend is spared. For now...
___

Pichu: "(Umm...Maybe like four or five?)"
___

-As a result, Dipper took a significant amount of damage before managing to get an opportunity to have Chandelure move backwards to make dome distance from Chrono-

Dipper: "Whoa..."

Mabel: "Whoa, Chrono's already getting better!"
Lily: Well, she did break the law, but there's clearly more than what's letting on...
---
Ershkigal: "...She's getting neat!"
---
-The five all sighed in relief...-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, so there's some little experience"
---
Amy: "He's adaptable when he needs to be" :p
-He tries to take advantage to attack!-
Shez: "Just a sec." -to Aoko- [Hey girl! I'm off to go surf! You up for it?]
---
Phosphy: Such a sun little girl~
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Do I not have a cookie?"
Aoko: [Would love to, but I'm close to see some other friend now]
---
-Indeed, she flushes just like Pit did in their first encounter~-
---
Hayate: "Oh, sorry, I... Didn't know you would join us before"

Geez, that has happened to me too at times and I know how it blows.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Well, she did break the law, but there's clearly more than what's letting on...
---
Ershkigal: "...She's getting neat!"
---
-The five all sighed in relief...-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, so there's some little experience"
---
Amy: "He's adaptable when he needs to be" :p
-He tries to take advantage to attack!-
Star: (She ran away from the throne and her ruling duties...But what did she do beyond that? Most of her dark spells don't seem inherently evil, if anything, some of them just seem...kinda unusually dangerous. But that can also be said about several other queens! Crescenta came up with more spells than anyone, but tons of them are either useless or dangerous!)
___

-You mean getting near?-
___

Keep these five monitored and under supervision. We need to locate and deal with the confirmed traitors...
___

Pikachu: "(Most Pokemon living in the wild have to train to evolve and defend themselves.)"
___

-And Chendelure is struck!-

Neo: -walking by-
---
Shez: "Well..."

Byleth: "I have. It's inspiring how she's able to see the best in things despite all she's been through."
---
-the unseen therapy sessions with Kiara have done wonders to help her accept herself-
(...) -Glares at her for a second, then looks away from her, not wanting to give her any further attention-
___

Specter: "...It is. While her friends have helped a great deal, Abigail herself is incredibly strong. "
___

-So Kiara's been able to help her not only just move on and cope with her guilt from the revelation, but accept herself as being half-dragon more...-

I don't blame you. Most of my trouble with posts happens on mobile, but I've still had major issues with it there and something like that would've been highly frustrating for me as well.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: [Would love to, but I'm close to see some other friend now]
---
-Indeed, she flushes just like Pit did in their first encounter~-
---
Hayate: "Oh, sorry, I... Didn't know you would join us before"
Shez: "That's fair. Talk to you later then. :D] ....Why did I type that face?>_<
---
-oh my, what a comparison-
---
-it's then that Kanna handed the smol Tiki her cookie-

Emblem Tiki: "....You would give me your cookie? That... that is so kind of you... but that would mean denying yourself of this treat."

Kanna: "I'd rather starve than see a friend be denied a cookie." :)

Emblem Tiki: "Still... this is hardly fair for you..."

Kanna: "..." 💡 "How about we each get half then?"

Emblem Tiki: 🤔

(...) -Glares at her for a second, then looks away from her, not wanting to give her any further attention-
___

Specter: "...It is. While her friends have helped a great deal, Abigail herself is incredibly strong. "
___

-So Kiara's been able to help her not only just move on and cope with her guilt from the revelation, but accept herself as being half-dragon more...-
Weiss: "Saw something, Winter?"
---
Byleth: "It helps that those friends are the reason she's even such a sweet girl to begin with."
---
-pretty much yeah-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Artoria: "What's wrong, Sir Totodile?"

Taiga: "....." -snaps a picture because cute-

Monika: -Has her eyes closed as the melody plays in her mind- "He was a very gentle soul... I own my liberty to him"

Scáthach: "Want this?" -even has a cookie-

-They can see some of the Autobots trying their best to keep the large serpental Zord at disarray, though they're just doing some scratches on its surface-
-And the one piloting it had a headache from these people always getting in her way for a while ever since dealing with Toffee-

Roberts: "I'm Bartholomew Roberts, and say, mind if I invite y-"
Sitonai: "We can have presentations la-" -then the tower shaked- "UUUUUGH, WHO THE HELL DID THAT?! WHO?!" -her patience is running low-
-She'll soon be more prone to show her smug side-
---
Gorgon: "...I have no clue what this human is speaking of. And this artifact... I... I don't remember why was I carrying it"
-Shamal and Yuuno would also do healing magic-
---

Alain: "...Where are Makoto and Takeru?!"
Nanoha: "Well, you're in Mitakahara city in Japan, and this is... Was, the mansion of my friend Suzuka"
Eleonora: "We don't know where that evil Digimon came from either..."

-Tiki looked at what that would be-
---
-It finishes 4?-

Makoto: "No need to say it twice" -he and Sieg run inside it-

Elizabeth: "EI-EI-OOOOOOH~!" -warcry to motivate the 'Puff-

-While the others keep 8's deer busy-

Spadamon: -sees Corrin- "...Please also keep that draconic... Person, under control"

Ophanimon: -Chuckles- "Thank you, but your concerns are unnecessary. We're at a period of relative peace. There will always be crime that rises from the egocentric, it would be unrealistic to not expect that, but we haven't met any wide disasters in some time"

Spadamon: "Hm, the Royal Knights take care of those matters, so no need for you to meddle in"

Martha: "Royal Knights..."

Ophanimon: "Ah, so you've actually heard of them, that would make thing ea-"

Martha: "What do you know of them?!"

Spadamon: "Tsk, allow Lady Ophanimon to finish first"

Ophanimon: "Easy, Spadamon. I must repeat to you, we barged in here" -to the Rulers- "Even so, my, are you interested?"

Luvia: "They've apparently been behind the scenes for a while"

Ophanimon: "Oh, it's about that little detail. The Royal Knights are the maximum security guardians of the net, so we work in conjunction with them just under us in position of order. Sorry though, but the missions Yggdrasill personally imparts to them isn't something I'm allowed to tell you about"

Spadamon: "And frankly, they are too busy to bother speaking with you lot"

Ophanimon: "Also sorry about Spadamon, as you can see, he's a bit of a snitch and perfectionist"

Spadamon: "U-Uh..."
(...He seems rather nervous at the prospect at being caught by a Trainer...)

-Burrito even takes the cookie or nah?-

Any chance this axe is enough to take down a giant robot, Hector? -Carrying it over her shoulders right now-

-So it really is Rita Repulsa...But where is Lord Zedd?-

Looks like we've already got more trouble...

XJ-6: "You have GOT to be kidding me!"
___

-Despite their efforts, as well as Susie's...which isn't as nearly effective of a healing spell as she likes to claim anyway, none of their healing spells seem to altering whatever's happening to Spamton-

-Something more is very clearly...wrong with the puppet-like Darkner beyond just being injured or sick-

___

Medli: "And we aren't certain who's responsible for these attacks or all these monsters..."

Tetra: "Are those the friends of yours you mentioned?"

-If Tiki and Peppino turned around, they'd see a featureless, faceless metal mannequin carrying a giant sword reminiscent of a certain Pyramid Head's-

___

-The shot to the head Ruby fired from Crescent Rose launches Specimen 4 across the room and phase directly through the door leading into the room containing the Hellgate Source. The ghost isn't immediately defeated, and they can't see the room in question or the portal itself yet...but Specimen 4 falls silent for a few seconds after landing in the room-

Steven: "That was awesome!" :b:

(Jaune, you were right!) :b:

-Once the others enter the next room, they'd find it has the same type of layout and the same puzzle, but now that they know the trick, all they need to do is step in the center marking of the room or fire bullets or other projectiles to find out which wall is the fake one. The same applies for the next three rooms following it-

-Prompting Jigglypuff to sing louder and more upbeat than usually, essentially turning it into an epic anime battle song-

-Specimen 11 glares at Jigglypuff and the otherse with a look of pure rage and hatred...but then collapses, unable to remain conscious under the Sleep effect of Sing for now-

-The ghost fists catch the Soul tendrils, but Specimen 8 just forms more from yet more the Souls it's assimilated, this time trying to swat Gengar away or even crush him with one-

-By now, the entire group has found the exit to the cabin, and see a clear path through a forest thick full of pines trees in a seemingly endless night ahead-

(What is this place...? Never mind, we have to focus on getting that deer entity to the portal!)

Y-Yeah, they don't know the language by default like some of our own members. Despite their similarities, Digimon are v-very different from Pokemon in some regards as well...

They've aided with several conflicts we've bee a part of, yet have never made themselves known. More often than not, they're cleaning up issues behind the scenes that even we were't fully aware of until recently.
Hector: "...Only one way to find out, Undyne. Oho!"

Alear: "This is too dangerous, Hector... You can't have your wearer rush in blindly."

Shez: "Looks like we've gotta fight now."

Sothis: -cracks her knuckles- "Good. It's been ages since I'd have a fair fight."
---
Queen Medusa: "...You do seem genuinely confused..." -doesn't recall either-
---
Kanna: "..." -goes to cheer Suzuka about the mansion damage- "It'll be okay..."
---
Ruby: "All in a day's work. Anything less than my best could get me killed." :p
Yang: "You've grown a lot, sis." :)

-knowing the trick made it almost trivial...-

Ren: "She's done it..."
Nora: "Alright, Puff, you can stop now." :)

Blake: "We'll need to keep it busy as we get closer."

Azura: "And a bit rude as well. It certainly leaves a bad impression which I'm sure is the last thing you want, Ophanimon."

[Ol' Totodile don't want to be in no servitude!]

-sleeping purr-

-he's just silent for now, letting her reminisce-

-nods-
[Yeah...please.....]

(I legit am not sure what to do here with Fish, like making him leap off the tower to fight Rita?)

Look, Fergie! Even if it was her Digimon, look at her Digivice! It's fossilized! The connection's been severed!

What...? -looks closer-

-sure enough, the trinket she had didn't seem to be active anymore, reflective of something that happened in the past that displaced her partner's entire existence in space-time-

(Her Digivice may be designed different and this is a different context, but this is an example of what I mean in the state of it)

....I have never seen that before, what the ****.

I see. Then I shalt investigate more.
-he walks off to look for any sign of who might have summoned the WarGrowlmon there-

Oh come-a ON.....
WHYYYYY......

-gets swatted away-
[Arg! That actually hurt!]

-flares nostrils at the Spadamon, clearly sensing something about him that makes him want to challenge him despite only being a Rookie level Digimon-

[E-e-ehhh....are you sure that's a good idea....?]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Saw something, Winter?"
---
Byleth: "It helps that those friends are the reason she's even such a sweet girl to begin with."
---
-pretty much yeah-
(Nothing of importance...)
___

Specter: "They certainly did did more to help her than I did at first. The most I did was prevent her from lashing out or attacking anyone else when she was still an insane and possessed ghost..."
___

-Kamui's current thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Nothing of importance...)
___

Specter: "They certainly did did more to help her than I did at first. The most I did was prevent her from lashing out or attacking anyone else when she was still an insane and possessed ghost..."
___

-Kamui's current thoughts?-
Weiss: "...Alright..."
---
Shez: "Hey, that's still a lot. Trust me on that."
---
Kamui: They seem so happy about this!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "...Alright..."
---
Shez: "Hey, that's still a lot. Trust me on that."
---
Kamui: They seem so happy about this!

-Anyone else who noticed Neo walking by would figure why Winter seemed upset-

-Internally, she's conflicted about her as a person, but nonetheless doesn't think she's worth giving much attention for her actions-

___

Specter: "...Perhaps it is, even if I don't think much of it....Abigail remains grateful that I kept her ghost from lashing out simply because it might have played a part in her getting to become such good friends with them in the first place."
___

-They're awed that someone can turn into a dragon...And also just how cool her dragon forms and powers are-

-Helps that Kamui herself is incredibly kind and wise-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Anyone else who noticed Neo walking by would figure why Winter seemed upset-

-Internally, she's conflicted about her as a person, but nonetheless doesn't think she's worth giving much attention for her actions-

___

Specter: "...Perhaps it is, even if I don't think much of it....Abigail remains grateful that I kept her ghost from lashing out simply because it might have played a part in her getting to become such good friends with them in the first place."
___

-They're awed that someone can turn into a dragon...And also just how cool her dragon forms and powers are-

-Helps that Kamui herself is incredibly kind and wise-
-Ruby outright waved at her-

-Neo waved back in her usual smug demeanor-
---
Shez: "In a situation like this, every little bit helps. You really don't give yourself enough credit."
---
Kamui: Maybe there's some good that can be done with this cursed blood after all...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ruby outright waved at her-

-Neo waved back in her usual smug demeanor-
---
Shez: "In a situation like this, every little bit helps. You really don't give yourself enough credit."
---
Kamui: Maybe there's some good that can be done with this cursed blood after all...
(...How can you two...be on better terms?)

-Asked after Neo walked away, not angry at Neo, but genuinely confused-

___

Specter: "..."
___

-Being a dragon in of itself or possessing the ability to turn into one and back aren't issues, after all...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...How can you two...be on better terms?)

-Asked after Neo walked away, not angry at Neo, but genuinely confused-

___

___

-Being a dragon in of itself or possessing the ability to turn into one and back aren't issues, after all...-
Ruby: "She's also had the chance to learn, grow and become a better version of herself. Just like I did." :)
---
Byleth: "She's right, you know?"
---
-she just needs to control her blood...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Nah, I was just waiting for Golden to reply since Burrito/Bidoof and Corrin were there as well.

I guess it's not a big deal either way since it's kind of a separate thing from everything else, though.
-flares nostrils at the Spadamon, clearly sensing something about him that makes him want to challenge him despite only being a Rookie level Digimon-

Spadamon: "Hey, really, tell this dragon to control it- I mean, himself"

Ophanimon: "Well, I have two reasons. The important one is about Yggdrasill"

Martha: "...What would he want?"

Ophanimon: "Well, the name of your organization has made rounds through the Digital World. I've seen various childs and baby Digimon saying 'Oh woah, Chaldea is so cool with whta they do' and others saying 'oh one day my Tamer will be a Chaldean', it's adorable, I must say"

-Spadamon tried his best not to scoff-

Ophanimon: "However, Yggdrasill's opinion on you is... Uncertain. For as much as he strives for the wellbeing of the Digital World, he remains being a computer held by his programming, thinking purely in what's logical without the external factors of other worlds unless they interfere with ours"
(...He seems rather nervous at the prospect at being caught by a Trainer...)

-Burrito even takes the cookie or nah?-

-sleeping purr-

-he's just silent for now, letting her reminisce-

-nods-
[Yeah...please.....]
Artoria: "You're misunderstanding, there would be no servitude at play, Sir Totodile"

Taiga: -Snaps a few pics- "Heheheh, these will be nice memories~" -shopping a bed online for him-

Monika: "A part of me wishes to bring him back... But I'm not sure that's what he would want..."

-Scáthach pulls it out, offering it-
Star: (She ran away from the throne and her ruling duties...But what did she do beyond that? Most of her dark spells don't seem inherently evil, if anything, some of them just seem...kinda unusually dangerous. But that can also be said about several other queens! Crescenta came up with more spells than anyone, but tons of them are either useless or dangerous!)
___

-You mean getting near?-
___

Keep these five monitored and under supervision. We need to locate and deal with the confirmed traitors...
___

Pikachu: "(Most Pokemon living in the wild have to train to evolve and defend themselves.)"
___

-And Chendelure is struck!-
Lily: Well, it's not like darkness is inherently evil. Many of our friends do use dark powers and arts for the greater good, don't they?
---
-Yeah, my b LOL-
Nitocris: "Hm? Oh, Goddess of the Underworld!"
Ereshkigal: "...H-Hi..."
---
Lugnut: "As you command, Lady Aquamarine!"
Clobber: "...H-Hey brother..."
Lugnut: "..You better be telling the truth" -he says that out of rare concern for someone else-
Lotsa people headcanon Clobber as Lugnut's twin sister for obvious reasons
---
Irisviel: "I see, survival of the strongest is still a thing!"
---
-And he tries to keep at it!-
Shez: "That's fair. Talk to you later then. :D] ....Why did I type that face?>_<
---
-oh my, what a comparison-
---
-it's then that Kanna handed the smol Tiki her cookie-

Emblem Tiki: "....You would give me your cookie? That... that is so kind of you... but that would mean denying yourself of this treat."

Kanna: "I'd rather starve than see a friend be denied a cookie." :)

Emblem Tiki: "Still... this is hardly fair for you..."

Kanna: "..." 💡 "How about we each get half then?"

Emblem Tiki: 🤔
Aoko: [Later! 👍]
---
-Indeed that's the case, just as flushed-
---
Ana: "It's not like she's short on food"
Any chance this axe is enough to take down a giant robot, Hector? -Carrying it over her shoulders right now-

-So it really is Rita Repulsa...But where is Lord Zedd?-

Looks like we've already got more trouble...

XJ-6: "You have GOT to be kidding me!"
___

-Despite their efforts, as well as Susie's...which isn't as nearly effective of a healing spell as she likes to claim anyway, none of their healing spells seem to altering whatever's happening to Spamton-

-Something more is very clearly...wrong with the puppet-like Darkner beyond just being injured or sick-

___

-Without context, it does- :V

-But yeah, they're at the first room of the museum, now! They can already see a few magic artifacts in either glass or magic barrier containers, as well a few fossils of giant creatures that lived in ancient Mewni, plus a staircase leading to upper floors up ahead-
___

Medli: "And we aren't certain who's responsible for these attacks or all these monsters..."

Tetra: "Are those the friends of yours you mentioned?"

-If Tiki and Peppino turned around, they'd see a featureless, faceless metal mannequin carrying a giant sword reminiscent of a certain Pyramid Head's-

___

-The shot to the head Ruby fired from Crescent Rose launches Specimen 4 across the room and phase directly through the door leading into the room containing the Hellgate Source. The ghost isn't immediately defeated, and they can't see the room in question or the portal itself yet...but Specimen 4 falls silent for a few seconds after landing in the room-

Steven: "That was awesome!" :b:

(Jaune, you were right!) :b:

-Once the others enter the next room, they'd find it has the same type of layout and the same puzzle, but now that they know the trick, all they need to do is step in the center marking of the room or fire bullets or other projectiles to find out which wall is the fake one. The same applies for the next three rooms following it-

-Prompting Jigglypuff to sing louder and more upbeat than usually, essentially turning it into an epic anime battle song-

-Specimen 11 glares at Jigglypuff and the otherse with a look of pure rage and hatred...but then collapses, unable to remain conscious under the Sleep effect of Sing for now-

-The ghost fists catch the Soul tendrils, but Specimen 8 just forms more from yet more the Souls it's assimilated, this time trying to swat Gengar away or even crush him with one-

-By now, the entire group has found the exit to the cabin, and see a clear path through a forest thick full of pines trees in a seemingly endless night ahead-

(What is this place...? Never mind, we have to focus on getting that deer entity to the portal!)

Alear: "This is too dangerous, Hector... You can't have your wearer rush in blindly."

Sothis: -cracks her knuckles- "Good. It's been ages since I'd have a fair fight."
---
---
-Blake wanting to learn about HISTORY-
---
---

(I legit am not sure what to do here with Fish, like making him leap off the tower to fight Rita?)

Look, Fergie! Even if it was her Digimon, look at her Digivice! It's fossilized! The connection's been severed!

What...? -looks closer-

-sure enough, the trinket she had didn't seem to be active anymore, reflective of something that happened in the past that displaced her partner's entire existence in space-time-

(Her Digivice may be designed different and this is a different context, but this is an example of what I mean in the state of it)

-he walks off to look for any sign of who might have summoned the WarGrowlmon there-

Oh come-a ON.....
WHYYYYY......

-gets swatted away-
Shirou: "It's not our first against a giant robot"
Martha: "But this one is flying..."
-I'm not sure, probably arrested or elsewhere to come back for the future, I'll leave it vague just to finish this already LMAO-

Sitonai: "What is is now?!" -comes across a window, letting her see it was Serpenterra- "AW COME ON!"
Achilles: "Oh damn, that thingis being piloted?!"
Charlotte: "Ugh, we need to destroy it! Quick!"
Sitonai: "How?! It's a giant robot flying in the sky!"
---
Vita: "...Well drats, he seems really gone"
Gorgon: "I don't know... What is this device? What do you know of it?" -she doesn't knows why she's intrigued at all-
---
-So what would they leeeeaaaarn?-
---
Suzuka: "...Thank you..."
Eleonora: "Eh? Wait, you're just going off?"
da Vinci: "Seems he's so busy in his duties, reminds me of someone" :p

-Tiki returns to DRAGON FORM-
---
Mordred: "Still has yet to fully enter though"
Takeru: "I'll make sure of that!" -pulls a lever from his belt, which makes it yell 'AWAKE! OMEGA DRIVE!'-

-Given Makoto and Rin are in the group... The two already start to shoot energy shots at the walls-

Elizabeth: "You, did, AWESOME~! Now let's go at it!"

Sakura: "Ah, GENGAR!"
Atalanta: "We can't let it being more people to these monsters..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Ophanimon: "Well, the name of your organization has made rounds through the Digital World. I've seen various childs and baby Digimon saying 'Oh woah, Chaldea is so cool with whta they do' and others saying 'oh one day my Tamer will be a Chaldean', it's adorable, I must say"

Ophanimon: "However, Yggdrasill's opinion on you is... Uncertain. For as much as he strives for the wellbeing of the Digital World, he remains being a computer held by his programming, thinking purely in what's logical without the external factors of other worlds unless they interfere with ours"

Kamui: "Calm down, Corrin. This is a diplomatic meeting." 😅

Azura: "In other words, he has no reason to care for us."

Aoko: [Later! 👍]
---
-Indeed that's the case, just as flushed-
---
Ana: "It's not like she's short on food"
-and then Shez and Musashi go surf... and also Draco because the two women dragged her along :V-
---
Phosphora: "Man, you really are like Pit. He blushed the same way when he first saw me." :p
---
Kanna: "And I'm always happy to share. Food always tastes better when enjoyed with friends." :)

Emblem Tiki: "...Alright, I shall take a piece of your cookie then." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Well, it's not like darkness is inherently evil. Many of our friends do use dark powers and arts for the greater good, don't they?
---
-Yeah, my b LOL-
Nitocris: "Hm? Oh, Goddess of the Underworld!"
Ereshkigal: "...H-Hi..."
---
Lugnut: "As you command, Lady Aquamarine!"
Clobber: "...H-Hey brother..."
Lugnut: "..You better be telling the truth" -he says that out of rare concern for someone else-
Lotsa people headcanon Clobber as Lugnut's twin sister for obvious reasons
---
Irisviel: "I see, survival of the strongest is still a thing!"
---
-And he tries to keep at it!-
Star: (I can't recall the last time I've seen anyone evil other than maybe Ganondorf or Koyanskaya use dark magic...Hec, I don't think Toffee cast any dark spells during our fights with him!)

-He did use the All-Seeing Eye Spell once, but none of hte SvtFoE characters were there for that, and that spell itself still isn't necessarily evil on it's own-
___

Specter: (Perhaps she's about to make an actual friend here?)
___

...Perhaps I should've figured you two were built from the same mold or assembly line. If Lugnut trusts you, then perhaps you're trustworthy as well. Loyalty will always be rewarded.

Yeah, I can see why. :p
___

-It's normal for nature, and that evidently includes Pokemon...-
___

-Managing to deal a combo?-

Ruby: "She's also had the chance to learn, grow and become a better version of herself. Just like I did." :)
---
Byleth: "She's right, you know?"
---
-she just needs to control her blood...-
(...I guess I didn't think about it like that...I just knew she still wasn't heartless, since Frankenstein practically seems like a sister to her. Not to mention they both clearly care about Moriarty as welll...)
___

Specter: "No amount of credit I give myself for that will undo the damage Toffee's done...I can perhaps morve past failing, and Abigail's forgiveness helps, even if I cannot forgive myself. The best I can do now is just...keep being there for and keep moving forward."
___

-And now that she's getting help from Kiara to prevent another emotional breakdown and has a huge Dragonstone collection as backups in case her current one gets lost or physically damaged...-

-nods-
[Yeah...please.....]
Artoria: "You're misunderstanding, there would be no servitude at play, Sir Totodile"

-Scáthach pulls it out, offering it-
-Totodile is even more surprised and confused by that knowledge?-

-Fresh cookie~!-

---
---
-Blake wanting to learn about HISTORY-
---
---

-I'm not sure, probably arrested or elsewhere to come back for the future, I'll leave it vague just to finish this already LMAO-

Sitonai: "What is is now?!" -comes across a window, letting her see it was Serpenterra- "AW COME ON!"
---
Gorgon: "I don't know... What is this device? What do you know of it?" -she doesn't knows why she's intrigued at all-
---
---

---
Takeru: "I'll make sure of that!" -pulls a lever from his belt, which makes it yell 'AWAKE! OMEGA DRIVE!'-

-Given Makoto and Rin are in the group... The two already start to shoot energy shots at the walls-

What...? -looks closer-

Oh come-a ON.....
WHYYYYY......

-gets swatted away-
Fair enough, but I still think Zedd could show up later given his major role here and the fact that he was still the main villain of the OG Power Rangers. Plus, Queen, Lancer and Tasque Manager have a personal vendetta with him now since he was personally responsible for killing several of their people IIRC

Then I'm gonna try to cleave that mech in half the first chance I get! But we don't know what to expect from that thing, so everyone, be prepared to take cover at a moment's notice!

Not the first giant robot we've taken down!

XJ-5: "And it won't be the last! For any of us!"
___

I'm not "gone" yet. But I will be soon.

-Various others healers might be called to try and save Spamton, at least on Kris' request or for the sake of getting answers from the bizarre salesman...But even if anyone was able to arrive on time, nothing would work-
___

-They'd first see a bunch about various weapons and magically-enchanted ones that were used throughout history, as well as be able to read about which eras they were used or invented in and why, with most having been since retired either due to Mewni either no longer having a use for them, being outdated by today's magic and technological advancements...or in some cases, being too dangerous-

-It says a lot that even a battle-filled and sometimes just zany place like Mewni considers some weapons or spells too dangerous to use, but the historical value of their knowledge remains high-
___

Tetra: "Hey! Hold up a minute! Do you have any idea what other kinds of things are attacking the town right?"

-The possessed mannequin, AKA Specimen 5, moves quite slow, but it's clear her sword would deal immense damage to to anyone struck by it...-

-...And she also soon proves capable of creating illusions to disorient or obscure others' vision, as the surface textures of every inanimate object that Tiki and Peppino can see occasionally turn into twisting and dilating images of either blood, faces pitch black eyes, or iron bars like thoise that would make up a prison cell-
___

Typical day for a Huntress and heroes in general. :p

-Takeru would have to go into the next and final room to see Specimen 4 and land the final blow, but it's clear Ruby's final attack was enough to put the vicious spirit out of comission for a while-

-While Winter fires Ice Beams at the walls and Amethyst Spin Dashes towards whichever wall proves to be the fake one to open the next door, and all four of them were able to collectively quickly test out which walls were the real deal and which ones were illusions-

(I haven't sang like that since that idol contest! You were still totally robbed of victory, by the way, Lizzy...)

Garnet: "This demon won't menace anyone else ever again." -Carrying the unconcsious Specimen 11 with Pearl's help, and due to the fact the beef demon is unconscious, it's unable to turn doors invisible, meaning the only obstacles left in this group's path are chunks of beef hanging from the ceiling in some hallways and the maze-like hallways they have to navigate to get to the portal to begin with-

(NO!) -Shot a Thunderbolt at Specimen 8 while it was distracted, stunning it and preventing it from attacking Gengar immediately again afterwards-

-Specimen 14 , meanwhile, was chopping down any and all Violent Deer running after the group, clearing a safe path towards thee final door-

-Eventually, all four groups would reach the final door of the respective areas they entered and catch up with one and other...And see the Hellgate Source:

SpookysDollHouse.jpg

-No discenible details could be made about it beyond that it was vaguely diamond-shaped and constantly swirling with black and white energy. And it's made clear just how unprepared GL Labs was to summon it as there's nothing else containing it besides the separate portal that led to the room, and no safety measures in the room itself to keep others away from it besides the fact that it's hovering above a deep pit in the lab-

A-And not the appropriate time to challenge someone to a battle...

Or even beyond what he was programmed to protect...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

What...? -looks closer-

Oh come-a ON.....
WHYYYYY......

-gets swatted away-

---
---
---

---

Then I'm gonna try to cleave that mech in half the first chance I get! But we don't know what to expect from that thing, so everyone, be prepared to take cover at a moment's notice!

Not the first giant robot we've taken down!

XJ-5: "And it won't be the last! For any of us!"
___

I'm not "gone" yet. But I will be soon.

-Various others healers might be called to try and save Spamton, at least on Kris' request or for the sake of getting answers from the bizarre salesman...But even if anyone was able to arrive on time, nothing would work-
___

-They'd first see a bunch about various weapons and magically-enchanted ones that were used throughout history, as well as be able to read about which eras they were used or invented in and why, with most having been since retired either due to Mewni either no longer having a use for them, being outdated by today's magic and technological advancements...or in some cases, being too dangerous-

-It says a lot that even a battle-filled and sometimes just zany place like Mewni considers some weapons or spells too dangerous to use, but the historical value of their knowledge remains high-
___

Tetra: "Hey! Hold up a minute! Do you have any idea what other kinds of things are attacking the town right?"

-The possessed mannequin, AKA Specimen 5, moves quite slow, but it's clear her sword would deal immense damage to to anyone struck by it...-

-...And she also soon proves capable of creating illusions to disorient or obscure others' vision, as the surface textures of every inanimate object that Tiki and Peppino can see occasionally turn into twisting and dilating images of either blood, faces pitch black eyes, or iron bars like thoise that would make up a prison cell-
___

Typical day for a Huntress and heroes in general. :p

-Takeru would have to go into the next and final room to see Specimen 4 and land the final blow, but it's clear Ruby's final attack was enough to put the vicious spirit out of comission for a while-

-While Winter fires Ice Beams at the walls and Amethyst Spin Dashes towards whichever wall proves to be the fake one to open the next door, and all four of them were able to collectively quickly test out which walls were the real deal and which ones were illusions-

(I haven't sang like that since that idol contest! You were still totally robbed of victory, by the way, Lizzy...)

Garnet: "This demon won't menace anyone else ever again." -Carrying the unconcsious Specimen 11 with Pearl's help, and due to the fact the beef demon is unconscious, it's unable to turn doors invisible, meaning the only obstacles left in this group's path are chunks of beef hanging from the ceiling in some hallways and the maze-like hallways they have to navigate to get to the portal to begin with-

(NO!) -Shot a Thunderbolt at Specimen 8 while it was distracted, stunning it and preventing it from attacking Gengar immediately again afterwards-

-Specimen 14 , meanwhile, was chopping down any and all Violent Deer running after the group, clearing a safe path towards thee final door-

-Eventually, all four groups would reach the final door of the respective areas they entered and catch up with one and other...And see the Hellgate Source:

-No discenible details could be made about it beyond that it was vaguely diamond-shaped and constantly swirling with black and white energy. And it's made clear how unstable and underprepared GL Labs was to summon it as there's nothing else containing it besides the separaet portal that led to it and no safety measures in the room to keep others away from it besides the fact that it's hovering above a deep pit in the lab-
(sad Fish moment)

Alear: "....What is that thing...?"

Veyle: "It reminds me of Sombron..."

Shez: "...What's a Serpenterra?"
---
Queen Medusa: "... I have no idea what's going on..."
---
Blake: "Ruby would love that section."
---
Azura: "Whatever's going on, you can't deal with this alone."
---
Jaune: "...W-What is this place?"

Ruby: "Do you know anything about it, 14?"

(...I guess I didn't think about it like that...I just knew she still wasn't heartless, since Frankenstein practically seems like a sister to her. Not to mention they both clearly care about Moriarty as welll...)
___

Specter: "No amount of credit I give myself for that will undo the damage Toffee's done...I can perhaps morve past failing, and Abigail's forgiveness helps, even if I cannot forgive myself. The best I can do now is just...keep being there for and keep moving forward."
___

-And now that she's getting help from Kiara to prevent another emotional breakdown and has a huge Dragonstone collection as backups in case her current one gets lost or physically damaged...-
-....who is a criminal mastermind...-
---
Shez: ...He just always finds an opportunity to beat himself up, huh...
---
-she can enjoy all the good parts of her heritage- :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-....who is a criminal mastermind...-
---
Shez: ...He just always finds an opportunity to beat himself up, huh...
---
-she can enjoy all the good parts of her heritage- :)
(...Who's still a big evil jerk, himself! B-But...he also seems to really care about them, too...)

___

-It's evident he doesn't think highly of himself as a person...-

-...But he's made some more considerable improvements with his self-esteem since Shez gave him advice. Abigail still supporting him and not even being upset with him helped a great deal with that, too-
___

-It might even get to a point where, outside of family time and taking care of Ruler duties, she might spend almost half her time in dragon form and half her in time human form-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and then Shez and Musashi go surf... and also Draco because the two women dragged her along :V-
---
Phosphora: "Man, you really are like Pit. He blushed the same way when he first saw me." :p
---
Kanna: "And I'm always happy to share. Food always tastes better when enjoyed with friends." :)

Emblem Tiki: "...Alright, I shall take a piece of your cookie then." :)
Musashi: "See? Told you the waves looked awesone~!"
-Wearing this-
1715992368635.png

---
Minervamon: "S-So he told me" 😅
---
Nanoha: "So there was no problem in the end!" -relieved-
Star: (I can't recall the last time I've seen anyone evil other than maybe Ganondorf or Koyanskaya use dark magic...Hec, I don't think Toffee cast any dark spells during our fights with him!)

-He did use the All-Seeing Eye Spell once, but none of hte SvtFoE characters were there for that, and that spell itself still isn't necessarily evil on it's own-
___

Specter: (Perhaps she's about to make an actual friend here?)
___

...Perhaps I should've figured you two were built from the same mold or assembly line. If Lugnut trusts you, then perhaps you're trustworthy as well. Loyalty will always be rewarded.

Yeah, I can see why. :p
___

-It's normal for nature, and that evidently includes Pokemon...-
___

-Managing to deal a combo?-
Lily: I suppose in the end, there's not just black and white, there's always gray areas.
---
Nitocris: -At Specter Knight- "Oh, I see that you're here too"
---
Clobber: "Understood, I'll try my best to the cause!" -salutes-
---
Irisviel: "On thr bright side, you'll be able to learn many fighting techniques here!"
---
-MANAGING TO WOMBO COMBO-

Ophanimon: "I think you misunderstood. I'm saying there's a 50/50 likelihood he might end seeing you as a threat, and send an army right at you"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Ophanimon: "I think you misunderstood. I'm saying there's a 50/50 likelihood he might end seeing you as a threat, and send an army right at you"
Azura: "Oh... that is cause for concern... Thank you for the warning."

(...Who's still a big evil jerk, himself! B-But...he also seems to really care about them, too...)

___

-It's evident he doesn't think highly of himself as a person...-

-...But he's made some more considerable improvements with his self-esteem since Shez gave him advice. Abigail still supporting him and not even being upset with him helped a great deal with that, too-
___

-It might even get to a point where, outside of family time and taking care of Ruler duties, she might spend almost half her time in dragon form and half her in time human form-
Weiss: "She... really needed someone..."
---
Shez: I guess he's better at it for now...
---
-nah, she's not Kanna- :V

Musashi: "See? Told you the waves looked awesone~!"
-Wearing this-
---
Minervamon: "S-So he told me" 😅
---
Nanoha: "So there was no problem in the end!" -relieved-
Shez: "Whoa... they're crazy!" 😄 "What do you think, Draco?"

-and she wearing this-

1715995719537.png

---
Phosphy: "It's so cute~" :p
---
-she might make an extra cookie to reward Kanna's kindness? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: I suppose in the end, there's not just black and white, there's always gray areas.
---
Nitocris: -At Specter Knight- "Oh, I see that you're here too"
---
Clobber: "Understood, I'll try my best to the cause!" -salutes-
---
Irisviel: "On thr bright side, you'll be able to learn many fighting techniques here!"
---
-MANAGING TO WOMBO COMBO-
Star: (And Eclipsa might be one of those grey areas....)
___

Specter: "Are you here to talk to Ereshkigal as well?"
___

As for you, Scalpel. Knockout and several others here have vouched for you as well. Are you prepared to join the cause again?
___

Pichu: "(You think so?!)" :b:
___

-THAT AIN'T FALCO!-

Weiss: "She... really needed someone..."
---
Shez: I guess he's better at it for now...
---
-nah, she's not Kanna- :V
(It...really seems like it...Moriarty sounds like has a lot in common with her old boss...)
___

-But he still doesn't seem to forgive himself...-
___

-I didn't think even Kanna spent that amount of a time as a dragon lol-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It...really seems like it...Moriarty sounds like has a lot in common with her old boss...)
___

-But he still doesn't seem to forgive himself...-
___

-I didn't think even Kanna spent that amount of a time as a dragon lol-
Ruby: "Unfortunately... but it makes her happy, I guess."
---
-Shez isn't sure how to help...-

Byleth: "...There is turmoil within you."
---
-she loves being a dragon, I just never took the chance to make her do dragon stuff-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Unfortunately... but it makes her happy, I guess."
---
-Shez isn't sure how to help...-

Byleth: "...There is turmoil within you."
---
-she loves being a dragon, I just never took the chance to make her do dragon stuff-
(He probably reminds her of him...But as long as they don't cause trouble ever again, I think that's alright. Everyone deserves family...)
___

Specter: "What was your first clue?" -Not even said with a dismissive or rude tone, so much as just a plainly blunt one-

___

-Fair enough, so she probably just spends a lot of her free time flying or just being in her dragon form off-screen-

-Still, it sounds like Kamui's been spending more time in her dragon form as well since her more recent therapy sessions with Kiara-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(He probably reminds her of him...But as long as they don't cause trouble ever again, I think that's alright. Everyone deserves family...)
___

Specter: "What was your first clue?" -Not even said with a dismissive or rude tone, so much as just a plainly blunt one-

___

-Fair enough, so she probably just spends a lot of her free time flying or just being in her dragon form off-screen-

-Still, it sounds like Kamui's been spending more time in her dragon form as well since her more recent therapy sessions with Kiara-
Blake: "I can't disagree here... It's fine as long as she's no trouble."
---
Byleth: "Your tone speaks more clearly than the words you say."
---
-and it's been... liberating-

Kamui: I can see why my little Kannabean likes being a dragon so much...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "I can't disagree here... It's fine as long as she's no trouble."
---
Byleth: "Your tone speaks more clearly than the words you say."
---
-and it's been... liberating-

Kamui: I can see why my little Kannabean likes being a dragon so much...
-Most of them seem to agree with that...But Yang is likely less accepting because of how Neo's actions affected Ruby...-
___

-The fact that he sometimes falls dead silent further reinforces that point- :V
___

-The ability to fly freely and use their water elemental-based powers to their full potential...Not to mention the fact the dragon form is simply a part of who they are to begin with-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most of them seem to agree with that...But Yang is likely less accepting because of how Neo's actions affected Ruby...-
___

-The fact that he sometimes falls dead silent further reinforces that point- :V
___

-The ability to fly freely and use their water elemental-based powers to their full potential...Not to mention the fact the dragon form is simply a part of who they are to begin with-
-she did... but is fine with it as long as Ruby tolerates her-
---
Byleth: "I see...."
---
Kamui: Maybe we could be dragons more often? :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (And Eclipsa might be one of those grey areas....)
___

Specter: "Are you here to talk to Ereshkigal as well?"
___

As for you, Scalpel. Knockout and several others here have vouched for you as well. Are you prepared to join the cause again?
___

Pichu: "(You think so?!)" :b:
___

-THAT AIN'T FALCO!-
Lily: Yeah, that's the thing...
---
Nitocris: "In fact I am"
Ereshkigal: "Ah!"
---
Scalpel: "Yu'll giff Energon, right?"
Knock-Out: "We've managed" :p
Scalpel: "Fine zen!"
---
Irisviel: "Most Pokémon seem to have done so~"
---
-HAPPY FEET-
Shez: "Whoa... they're crazy!" 😄 "What do you think, Draco?"

-and she wearing this-

View attachment 389539
---
Phosphy: "It's so cute~" :p
---
-she might make an extra cookie to reward Kanna's kindness? :V-
Draco: "Why should I care?"
---
Minervamon: "A-And you're... Pretty!"
---
-Too much hassle, so no- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Why should I care?"
---
Minervamon: "A-And you're... Pretty!"
---
-Too much hassle, so no- :V
Shez: "The water's nice, the waves are huge... Perfect for surfing! Got a board of your own, Mushi?"
---
Phosphy: "Thank you~ You're so nice~"
---
-poor Kernel...-

-friends's thoughts?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Yeah, that's the thing...
---
Nitocris: "In fact I am"
Ereshkigal: "Ah!"
---
Scalpel: "Yu'll giff Energon, right?"
Knock-Out: "We've managed" :p
Scalpel: "Fine zen!"
---
Irisviel: "Most Pokémon seem to have done so~"
---
-HAPPY FEET-
Star: (...Do you think she might know anything about Glossaryck, too? I thought he really used to be fond of her...Which is either a good or a bad sign knowing how vague or mysterious he usually is.)
___

-Eresh not sure what to say?-
___

Good! Now, what about the rest of you?
___

Squirtle: "(How many Pokemon already lived here?)"
___

-Yeah, Dipper's gonna be defeated this time- :p

-she did... but is fine with it as long as Ruby tolerates her-
---
Byleth: "I see...."
---
Kamui: Maybe we could be dragons more often? :b:
-If even Ruby herself accepts her being around here, Yang can't bring herself to not tolerate her, either...-
___

Specter: "...If you were there that day, in that exact location where Toffee and Kama struck, or knew what I'd been through before traveling to Basel...you'd understand why."
___

-Something that Tiki likely does as well...It might be a refreshing change of pace to embrace the dragon half of herself and the freedoms of it more often-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "The water's nice, the waves are huge... Perfect for surfing! Got a board of your own, Mushi?"
---
Phosphy: "Thank you~ You're so nice~"
---
-poor Kernel...-

-friends's thoughts?-
Musashi: "Obviously~ I wouldn't have invited you otherwise~!"
---
Minervamon: "Y-Yeah..." -then Pit sees fwen again?-
---
Illya: "Thank you for the cookies though!"
Star: (...Do you think she might know anything about Glossaryck, too? I thought he really used to be fond of her...Which is either a good or a bad sign knowing how vague or mysterious he usually is.)
___

-Eresh not sure what to say?-
___

Good! Now, what about the rest of you?
___

Squirtle: "(How many Pokemon already lived here?)"
___

-Yeah, Dipper's gonna be defeated this time- :p
Lily: She clearly knew him, being a Queen and everything. And he taught her straightforward....
---
Nitocris: "...Are you alright?"
Ereshkigal: "...Yeah!"
---
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron Decepticon! Am strong!"
Frostferatu: "It beats being in a tiny jail..."
---
Irisviel: "Over a dozen at least"
---
Amy: "Woah..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: She clearly knew him, being a Queen and everything. And he taught her straightforward....
---
Nitocris: "...Are you alright?"
Ereshkigal: "...Yeah!"
---
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron Decepticon! Am strong!"
Frostferatu: "It beats being in a tiny jail..."
---
Irisviel: "Over a dozen at least"
---
Amy: "Woah..."
Star: (Ugh, if only he was still here...)

(...Actually, there...might be a chance he can come back...or even isn't totally gone yet to begin with.)

___

Specter: (Now's a good time for her to socialize...)
___

If you're willing to rejoin the Decepticons, then you're welcome back aboard!

-Some of them question why a lone Gem is helping out with the Decepticon cause to begin with?-

___

-Including Justeaze and Shuriken here-

-Not to mention Heshima as well-
___

-And Chandelure is K.O'd!-

Dipper: "...Dude! That was awesome! How did you learn so quickly?" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Obviously~ I wouldn't have invited you otherwise~!"
---
Minervamon: "Y-Yeah..." -then Pit sees fwen again?-
---
Illya: "Thank you for the cookies though!"
Shez: "And I'll guess Draco doesn't have a board so let's get her one!"
---
Pit: "Has your face always been so red, Miss Athena?"
---
Kanna: "Yeah, they're really good."

Emblem Tiki: "..." -nom- ".....Does food always taste like this?"

-If even Ruby herself accepts her being around here, Yang can't bring herself to not tolerate her, either...-
___

Specter: "...If you were there that day, in that exact location where Toffee and Kama struck, or knew what I'd been through before traveling to Basel...you'd understand why."
___

-Something that Tiki likely does as well...It might be a refreshing change of pace to embrace the dragon half of herself and the freedoms of it more often-
-in a "make one ****-up and I'll kill you way" but yes-
---
Shez: "Then I can't say we ever will... but one thing B and I know is how rough it can be to deal with loss. And how lucky you are that you didn't experience that with Abigail."
---
Kamui: I can't wait to tell Tiki as well! :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-in a "make one ****-up and I'll kill you way" but yes-
---
Shez: "Then I can't say we ever will... but one thing B and I know is how rough it can be to deal with loss. And how lucky you are that you didn't experience that with Abigail."
---
Kamui: I can't wait to tell Tiki as well! :)
-So it's more like that Ruby's tolerance or acceptance of her is the one thing keeping Yang from going berserk on Neo...-
___

Specter: "...You're right in that regard. I'm just grateful that she's alive. And getting to live her life as much as she can at this point..."
___

-She'll probably be proud to see how far Kamui's come since her name was cleared-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (Ugh, if only he was still here...)

(...Actually, there...might be a chance he can come back...or even isn't totally gone yet to begin with.)

___

Specter: (Now's a good time for her to socialize...)
___

If you're willing to rejoin the Decepticons, then you're welcome back aboard!

-Some of them question why a lone Gem is helping out with the Decepticon cause to begin with?-

___

-Including Justeaze and Shuriken here-

-Not to mention Heshima as well-
___

-And Chandelure is K.O'd!-

Dipper: "...Dude! That was awesome! How did you learn so quickly?" :b:
Lily: Wait, for real?
---
Nitocris: "Anyhow, I was looking for you!"
Ereshkigal: "Huh?"
---
Frostferatu: "How come a Gem is part of our entroupe, though?"