• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I believe this training session can be deemed a success!"
___

Specter: "...We've already sparred before. I lost."

-Doesn't mean he hasn't trained more since then or guarantee the results of a rematch- :V

___

-Penny FLYING the way there via her rocket boots!-

-Doesn't take long before they arrive at the training grounds-
Jaune: "That's a way of putting it, yeah."
---
Shez: "Never said I wanted a rematch... though I did forget that, actually." :lol: "So much going on in here I can't remember everything."
---
-Juri ready to fight, as usual-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Oh, is that all? Make yourself at home then? We'll even get you a room for you and your subordinates." :)
Sorry, I just can't wait for this part in particular

Ophanimon: "Weeeeeeeell, if you say that, who am I to oppose~?"

-It was then that to Spadamon's great shock, Ophanimon just casually removed her helmet, revealing her face under it-

1716321547386.png

Ophanimon: "Aaaah~ Sometimes it's so annoying to wear that thing"

Spadamon: -Jaw hanging down as he can't believe she just did that so casually-

Ophanimon: "Now I'll be clear, I'm still here to evaluate you and be sure to give Yggdrasill arguments in your favor from whatever I see. Buuuuuuut that's also in part an excuse to just see how cool you all are. The kids have told me so many tales they've heard, I want to see how many are true" :p

Spadamon: "A-Aaaah..."

Ophanimon: "I won't stay permanently, just for about, hmmm, is three days okay?"
Star: "And Glossaryck's life...may be partly tied to it! So this just might work!"
___

-Yet with several species
___

-Also quietly- Focus on capturing or terminating him, you two...

-Yeah, this ain't good news for when Sideways starts working on his own plan...-
___

(You're an awesome healer, so I'm sure you've been doing awesome as usual!)
___

-Gonna use Google for this-

-Got Tails on both the initial spin just from searching it and the following-one from prompting it directly, so it looks like Dipper wins this time!-
Lily: "Ergo, we could track him with it~! You're a genius!"
---
Unfinished
---
Slipstream: "Fiiiine"
Blackarachnia: "Apologies"
-Nightbird nodded-
Ratbat: "He seems to be turning on some machinery..."

-It might not be... Or it could. For Cyclonus's disgrace-
---
Irisviel: "I agree with the 'awesome' part" :p
---
-And Chrono will learn you can't win them all- :p
Shez: -tries it- "...Measurements aren't spot-on but that's normal. Takes a bit to really get a feel for that, y'know? Otherwise, that's perfect!" 👍
---
-yaaaaaaay-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You were? She never told me that..."
Draco: "Heh, of course" -some of that Nero's narcissism shone through for a moment-
---
-Veryyyyyyyy-
-Minervamon curiousing around...-
---
Tiki: "I guess I was only one of so many Heroes summoned. It made for a nice change, I wasn't gonna get worshipped in there"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Ophanimon: "Now I'll be clear, I'm still here to evaluate you and be sure to give Yggdrasill arguments in your favor from whatever I see. Buuuuuuut that's also in part an excuse to just see how cool you all are. The kids have told me so many tales they've heard, I want to see how many are true" :p

Ophanimon: "I won't stay permanently, just for about, hmmm, is three days okay?"
Palutena: "That is perfectly fine by me." :p

Draco: "Heh, of course" -some of that Nero's narcissism shone through for a moment-
---
-Veryyyyyyyy-
-Minervamon curiousing around...-
---
Tiki: "I guess I was only one of so many Heroes summoned. It made for a nice change, I wasn't gonna get worshipped in there"
Shez: "Was that a snicker? Glad you're already having fun, Draco." :)
---
-seeing lots of cool tech stuff-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Worshipped? You were worshipped?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Ergo, we could track him with it~! You're a genius!"
---
Unfinished
---
Slipstream: "Fiiiine"
Blackarachnia: "Apologies"
-Nightbird nodded-
Ratbat: "He seems to be turning on some machinery..."

-It might not be... Or it could. For Cyclonus's disgrace-
---
Irisviel: "I agree with the 'awesome' part" :p
---
-And Chrono will learn you can't win them all- :p
Star: "Why thank you, my dear Lily! I even hypothesize that I might be able to revive him using the book directly!"
___

-Dang it lmao-

-Yet with several species of Ghost-type Pokemon, some really were just born as ghosts...-

Specter: "Does it work?"
___

Depending on the device's functionality, it may be in our best interest to sabotage it...

-OH, Sideways takes issue with Cyclonus for betraying or at least not helping their supposed master?-
___

(I'm sure the other healers agree.) :p

-Meanwhile, Pikachu and Pichu have defeated a few more of the drones-
___

-But also like with everything, he can get better at competitive video games with practice- :p

Jaune: "That's a way of putting it, yeah."
---
Shez: "Never said I wanted a rematch... though I did forget that, actually." :lol: "So much going on in here I can't remember everything."
---
-Juri ready to fight, as usual-
-How did all the others do fighting drones?-
___

Specter: "I don't blame you with this organization's usual chaos."
___

Penny: "Here's to a fair fight!" -Offers a handshake-

Ophanimon: "You see..."

-Everyone attentive-

Ophanimon: "The other reason why I'm here..."

-Attentive again...-

Ophanimon: "Is..........."

-VERY attentive!-

Ophanimon: "........I just wanted to chill for a little bit" :p

Jeanne/Martha/Scáthach/Luvia: "...................Eh?"

Lindy: "Ho?" :p

Spadamon: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!?!"
Palu: "Oh, is that all? Make yourself at home then? We'll even get you a room for you and your subordinates." :)
Sorry, I just can't wait for this part in particular

Ophanimon: "Weeeeeeeell, if you say that, who am I to oppose~?"

-It was then that to Spadamon's great shock, Ophanimon just casually removed her helmet, revealing her face under it-

View attachment 389763

...WHAT?!

...Well, I'll take that as a good sign, at least?

-Then Ophanimon clarified why she's currently here-

Ah, very good. I think we permit that if earns Yggdrasill's favor. :p

O-Oh my gosh, you won't be disappointed! Tons of the people here h-have powers like something straight out of anime and video games! :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How did all the others do fighting drones?-
___

Specter: "I don't blame you with this organization's usual chaos."
___

Penny: "Here's to a fair fight!" -Offers a handshake-
-as you'd expect, basically-

-Jaune in particular did VERY well-
---
Shez: "Yeah, exactlty." :grin:
---
Juri: "Sure, a fair fight." -grins maniacally-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Was that a snicker? Glad you're already having fun, Draco." :)
---
-seeing lots of cool tech stuff-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Worshipped? You were worshipped?"
Draco: "Hmph, don't get a small rush of dopamine wrong, my goal hasn't changed, and you remain an obstacle"
---
-Minervamon is like "Woooooooaaaaah... :O"-
---
Tiki: "Yeah, even now people see me as a messiah back home. It's part of why I'm staying for a while here, it's nice to be just anybody in here and actually socialize" :p
Star: "Why thank you, my dear Lily! I even hypothesize that I might be able to revive him using the book directly!"
___

-Dang it lmao-

-Yet with several species of Ghost-type Pokemon, some really were just born as ghosts...-

Specter: "Does it work?"
___

Depending on the device's functionality, it may be in our best interest to sabotage it...

-OH, Sideways takes issue with Cyclonus for betraying or at least not helping their supposed master?-
___

(I'm sure the other healers agree.) :p

-Meanwhile, Pikachu and Pichu have defeated a few more of the drones-
___

-But also like with everything, he can get better at competitive video games with practice- :p
Lily: "Then let's not waste any time, my dear colleague Star!"
---
-She didn't think much of it, but now...-
Nitocris: "A little. It's rarely easy for wandering spirits to accept their new state, no matter what or who they were"
---
-It seems to be conducting souls-
Knock-Out: "Welp, probably the latter"
Blackout: "It will conduct them to be corrupted by Angolmois..."

-More like, he'll try to take advantage of him without Cyclonus knowing it-
---
Irisviel: "Awwww~ You've done splendidly" :)
---
-True, for now he gasps-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Hmph, don't get a small rush of dopamine wrong, my goal hasn't changed, and you remain an obstacle"
---
-Minervamon is like "Woooooooaaaaah... :O"-
---
Tiki: "Yeah, even now people see me as a messiah back home. It's part of why I'm staying for a while here, it's nice to be just anybody in here and actually socialize" :p
Shez: "I get it, but at least you've found something fun to do until then." :) She totally moved on, she just doesn't know it yet.
---
Arlon: "Oh, a new visitor?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "To be anybody... is being a dragon not special here?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Then let's not waste any time, my dear colleague Star!"
---
-She didn't think much of it, but now...-
Nitocris: "A little. It's rarely easy for wandering spirits to accept their new state, no matter what or who they were"
---
-It seems to be conducting souls-
Knock-Out: "Welp, probably the latter"
Blackout: "It will conduct them to be corrupted by Angolmois..."

-More like, he'll try to take advantage of him without Cyclonus knowing it-
---
Irisviel: "Awwww~ You've done splendidly" :)
---
-True, for now he gasps-
-Star then takes a deep breath, hhoping she might actually be able to revive her old mentor Glossaryck using this spell, or otherwise to bring him back if he's simply MIA in another dimension, as hinted by his surprising presence in the Realm of Magic previously- "Super powerful healing spells, let's go..."

-Dipping Down, the heart marks on Star's face start glowing bright white, and the same applies to her eyes, as she tries to cast the very same spell that she used to revive Heshima from death on the last remaining fragments of the Butterfly Family Spell Book-
___

-The origins of all these ghost Pokemon are surprising?-

Specter: "..." (...I understand that all too well...)
___

Then we must destroy it at once! -Still spoken quietly-

-How so?-
___

Pikachu: "(But it's not over yet!)"

Pichu: "(These robots don't stand a chance against us!)" -Takes out another with a Quick Attack-
___

Mabel: "And the winner is Dipper!" :b:

Dipper: "Yes! A narrow victory, but a well-earned one!" -Raising his hands in the air in celebration-

-as you'd expect, basically-

-Jaune in particular did VERY well-
---
Shez: "Yeah, exactlty." :grin:
---
Juri: "Sure, a fair fight." -grins maniacally-
(Whoa, Jaune, you did incredible!) :b: -Looking at a bunch of drones that he had destroyed-
___

Specter: "I'm surprised I adapted to it, myself.

...Then again, many Knights of the Order had rather chaotic specialities or bases of operation as well..."
___

-If Juri doesn't take the handshake, Penny just stares in confusion for a few seconds before realizing she's taking a lot of pride in trying to win this battle as well, and assumes a battle stance-

Penny: "...Very well. Best of luck in this duel!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Whoa, Jaune, you did incredible!) :b: -Looking at a bunch of drones that he had destroyed-
___

Specter: "I'm surprised I adapted to it, myself.

...Then again, many Knights of the Order had rather chaotic specialities or bases of operation as well..."
___

-If Juri doesn't take the handshake, Penny just stares in confusion for a few seconds before realizing she's taking a lot of pride in trying to win this battle as well, and assumes a battle stance-

Penny: "...Very well. Best of luck in this duel!"
Nora: "Well yeah, what else would you expect from the Rusted Knight?" :p

Jaune: "Nora..." :lol:
---
Shez: "It feels nice here. I honestly feel pretty normal."
---
Juri: "I won't need luck." -suddenly rushed and jumped in to land an aerial kick-

-if it works, she does this first combo-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Well yeah, what else would you expect from the Rusted Knight?" :p

Jaune: "Nora..." :lol:
---
Shez: "It feels nice here. I honestly feel pretty normal."
---
Juri: "I won't need luck." -suddenly rushed and jumped in to land an aerial kick-

-if it works, she does this first combo-

(...That's right...Jaune, you must've kept years worth of combat training from the Ever After!) :surprised:
___

Specter: "By comparison?"
___

-Penny only had a second to react with shock before being kicked, and while not enough to make her Aura flicker, it did do substantial damage to it before Penny sent out Floating Array to block any follow-up attacks after the final hit in the combo-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...That's right...Jaune, you must've kept years worth of combat training from the Ever After!) :surprised:
___

Specter: "By comparison?"
___

-Penny only had a second to react with shock before being kicked, and while not enough to make her Aura flicker, it did do substantial damage to it before Penny sent out Floating Array to block any follow-up attacks after the final hit in the combo-
Jaune: "Sure makes up for not having a gun, right?" :smirk:
---
Shez: "Yeah. Back in Fodlan, the power tier was like Byleth and I at the top, then an absolutely MASSIVE gap for whoever was third. We were unmatchable, unstoppable... and that started to get boring. But here, it feels like people can actually keep up and it's really neat." :grin:
---
-which Juri had no trouble dodging-

Juri: "Heh, and here I thought computers processed things faster than that." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Sure makes up for not having a gun, right?" :smirk:
---
Shez: "Yeah. Back in Fodlan, the power tier was like Byleth and I at the top, then an absolutely MASSIVE gap for whoever was third. We were unmatchable, unstoppable... and that started to get boring. But here, it feels like people can actually keep up and it's really neat." :grin:
---
-which Juri had no trouble dodging-

Juri: "Heh, and here I thought computers processed things faster than that." :p
(Most types of weapons or fighting styles are effective if someone's skilled enough at them.) :p
___

Specter: "...I can imagine that'd prove uneventful. But if you two truly put all those skills into saving your home kingdoms, then the era of peace must've been well worth it. We've yet to achieve long-lasting peace in most of the dimensions we've visited..."
___

Penny: "I am not just a computer!" :glare: -Already priming several lasers from to both her left and right, totaling to four-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Most types of weapons or fighting styles are effective if someone's skilled enough at them.) :p
___

Specter: "...I can imagine that'd prove uneventful. But if you two truly put all those skills into saving your home kingdoms, then the era of peace must've been well worth it. We've yet to achieve long-lasting peace in most of the dimensions we've visited..."
___

Penny: "I am not just a computer!" :glare: -Already priming several lasers from to both her left and right, totaling to four-
Jaune: "And I have decades over everyone else now." :p
---
Shez: "I'm sure you will one day." :)
---
-Juri seems unsurprised, just casually walking towards Penny with a smug grin, and her left eye glowing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "And I have decades over everyone else now." :p
---
Shez: "I'm sure you will one day." :)
---
-Juri seems unsurprised, just casually walking towards Penny with a smug grin, and her left eye glowing-
Penny: "At least in terms in combat skills and knowledge!"
___

Specter: "...I hope you're right. I've yet to give up in the face of the worst odds. That much hasn't changed, despite all the guilt I carry..."
___

-Seconds later, Penny starts to fire the green laser beams off one by one, aiming the first one directly at Juri, but fires the remaining three ahead of Juri's current path, trying to predict or at least control her movements-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I get it, but at least you've found something fun to do until then." :) She totally moved on, she just doesn't know it yet.
---
Arlon: "Oh, a new visitor?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "To be anybody... is being a dragon not special here?"
Draco: "Only for a little"
Musashi: How long 'till she admits it?
---
Minervamon: "...H-Hi..."
---
Tiki: "Weeeell... There's myself, there's Kamui, there's her Pokémon, there's Alear, there's Veyle, there's Elizabeth, there's Kiyohime, there's Tiamat, there's Sieg..."
-Star then takes a deep breath, hoping she might actually be able to revive her old mentor Glossaryck using this spell, or otherwise to bring him back if he's simply MIA in another dimension, as hinted by his surprising presence in the Realm of Magic previously- "Super powerful healing spells, let's go..."

-Dipping Down, the heart marks on Star's face start glowing bright white, and the same applies to her eyes, as she tries to cast the very same spell that she used to revive Heshima from death on the last remaining fragments of the Butterfly Family Spell Book-
___

-The origins of all these ghost Pokemon are surprising?-

Specter: "..." (...I understand that all too well...)
___

Then we must destroy it at once! -Still spoken quietly-

-How so?-
___

Pikachu: "(But it's not over yet!)"

Pichu: "(These robots don't stand a chance against us!)" -Takes out another with a Quick Attack-
___

Mabel: "And the winner is Dipper!" :b:

Dipper: "Yes! A narrow victory, but a well-earned one!" -Raising his hands in the air in celebration-
Lily: "Oh gosh you're channeling so much mana!"
---
-Basically-
Nitocris: "It is that way..."
---
-Everyone seems to silently agree while Tarantulas performs his machinations-

-You'll see later-
---
-A drone aimed at the Pikachu!-
---
Chrono: "...I see I still understimated the situation"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh gosh you're channeling so much mana!"
---
-Basically-
Nitocris: "It is that way..."
---
-Everyone seems to silently agree while Tarantulas performs his machinations-

-You'll see later-
---
-A drone aimed at the Pikachu!-
---
Chrono: "...I see I still understimated the situation"
Star: "I have...to save Glossaryck...he's still out there somewhere! And e-even if he's somehow not...I know he can still be brought back! He's not gone yet!"

___

Specter: "These "Pokemon" creatures are confusing sometimes..."

-Eresh comments on this or is she still internally confused?-
___

-How does it go?-

-Fair enough!-
___

-Who tried to jump to the side of the beam and fire a Spark at it!-
___

Dipper: "Hey, no one masters the game on their first try. But you also totally destroyed me last round. Keep practicing, and you'll probably be an even way better player than I am someday." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "At least in terms in combat skills and knowledge!"
___

Specter: "...I hope you're right. I've yet to give up in the face of the worst odds. That much hasn't changed, despite all the guilt I carry..."
___

-Seconds later, Penny starts to fire the green laser beams off one by one, aiming the first one directly at Juri, but fires the remaining three ahead of Juri's current path, trying to predict or at least control her movements-
Jaune: "...What's that supposed to mean?"
---
Byleth: -hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort-
---
-which Juri easily saw coming since she was actively baiting an attack-

-so she managed to weave around every single beam-

-...though the trajectories did prevent her from actually getting closer-

Draco: "Only for a little"
Musashi: How long 'till she admits it?
---
Minervamon: "...H-Hi..."
---
Tiki: "Weeeell... There's myself, there's Kamui, there's her Pokémon, there's Alear, there's Veyle, there's Elizabeth, there's Kiyohime, there's Tiamat, there's Sieg..."
Shez: I'm hoping this beach trip will do it. "Well, it's better than nothing. And you can get creative with making new drinks, if you want. Just... be sure you know what you put in there." :lol:
---
Kanna: "There's me too~!" :b:

Emblem Tiki: "So many friends..." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "...What's that supposed to mean?"
---
Byleth: -hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort-
---
-which Juri easily saw coming since she was actively baiting an attack-

-so she managed to weave around every single beam-

-...though the trajectories did prevent her from actually getting closer-
Penny: "That you were restored to your then-current age upon leaving the dimension?"
___

Specter: "If nothing else, the Alliance must fall and everyone among them whom that crooked lizard dragged into his scheme to start this whole mess must pay..." -Sighs before taking a sip of whiskey, having been sitting down on one of the bar stools for a few minutes-
___

-Penny was surprised, but not fazed enough to loss concentration on attacking, so she immediately sent some of Floating Array's swords to swipe at Juri-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I have...to save Glossaryck...he's still out there somewhere! And e-even if he's somehow not...I know he can still be brought back! He's not gone yet!"

___

Specter: "These "Pokemon" creatures are confusing sometimes..."

-Eresh comments on this or is she still internally confused?-
___

-How does it go?-

-Fair enough!-
___

-Who tried to jump to the side of the beam and fire a Spark at it!-
___

Dipper: "Hey, no one masters the game on their first try. But you also totally destroyed me last round. Keep practicing, and you'll probably be an even way better player than I am someday." :)
Lily: "You're motivated! Keep it going!"
---
Ereshkigal: "I guess it's a bit like, er, yokai I tjink was the word? Since they were once human?"
Nitocris: "Oh, I never thought of that comparison"
---
-For starters, he's laughing madly-
---
-Succesfully busting it!-
---
Chrono: "Come here everyday?"
Shez: I'm hoping this beach trip will do it. "Well, it's better than nothing. And you can get creative with making new drinks, if you want. Just... be sure you know what you put in there." :lol:
---
Kanna: "There's me too~!" :b:

Emblem Tiki: "So many friends..." :)
Draco: "Like other fruits, correct?"
---
Unreplied
---
Tiki: "That's right, so here we can be treated as people" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "That you were restored to your then-current age upon leaving the dimension?"
___

Specter: "If nothing else, the Alliance must fall and everyone among them whom that crooked lizard dragged into his scheme to start this whole mess must pay..." -Sighs before taking a sip of whiskey, having been sitting down on one of the bar stools for a few minutes-
___

-Penny was surprised, but not fazed enough to loss concentration on attacking, so she immediately sent some of Floating Array's swords to swipe at Juri-
Jaune: "Yeah, I still look the same age as before, but I've still lived a lot more years. That's still a thing."
---
Byleth: "On that, we can all agree on."
---
-she did one last bit of weaving to go upwards and then immediately do a dive kick at Penny's location-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Like other fruits, correct?"
---
Unreplied
---
Tiki: "That's right, so here we can be treated as people" :)
Shez: "Yeah, that's a great start!" :)
---
Arlon: "Hello there, young lady. I have not met someone like you before. Could it be that you are new here?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "And Emblems also feel less special here due to Servants." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You're motivated! Keep it going!"
---
Ereshkigal: "I guess it's a bit like, er, yokai I tjink was the word? Since they were once human?"
Nitocris: "Oh, I never thought of that comparison"
---
-For starters, he's laughing madly-
---
-Succesfully busting it!-
---
Chrono: "Come here everyday?"
Star: "Come on, come on...Glossaryck, you've got to be okay somehow, I saw it myself, you even gave me advice that ended up helping me save magic! You've got to still be alive somehow..."
___

Specter: "...If that's true, does that mean that Yukari and her assistants also used to be human?"
___

-How is this insane experiment itself going,...?-
___

-Are all the drones eliminated?-
___

Dipper: "...No, that's unhealthy. But you could still be a fairly regular player of the game as a side hobby if you're still a member of the Bureau!"

Jaune: "Yeah, I still look the same age as before, but I've still lived a lot more years. That's still a thing."
---
Byleth: "On that, we can all agree on."
---
-she did one last bit of weaving to go upwards and then immediately do a dive kick at Penny's location-
Penny: "How do you feel...?"
___

Specter: "They're overdue to be overthrown. Were it not for the fall of the old Order of No Quarter, I'll admit I'd have little hope of Chaldea or even the Time Space Administration Bureau besting them..."
___

-This time, Penny didn't hesitate to fly out of the way, ducking underneath Juri as she flew by before launching several of her swords at her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "How do you feel...?"
___

Specter: "They're overdue to be overthrown. Were it not for the fall of the old Order of No Quarter, I'll admit I'd have little hope of Chaldea or even the Time Space Administration Bureau besting them..."
___

-This time, Penny didn't hesitate to fly out of the way, ducking underneath Juri as she flew by before launching several of her swords at her-
Jaune: "It's still a bit weird to be old enough to be your actual dad." :lol:
---
Shez: "Do you got enough hope to join in the fight?"
---
-which she seemed to have no problem dodging again-

-if Penny wants to land a good hit, this strategy may not be effective-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "It's still a bit weird to be old enough to be your actual dad." :lol:
---
Shez: "Do you got enough hope to join in the fight?"
---
-which she seemed to have no problem dodging again-

-if Penny wants to land a good hit, this strategy may not be effective-
-To be fair, he wasn't Pietro levels of old; it's been stated Jaune was there for either 10 or 20 years...which was still a very long time for Jaune to wait things out for the others to show up- :V

Penny: "...I was built rather than born, but I see your point." :ohwell:
___

Specter: "After all the damage they've done?" -Took one last swig of the whiskey, then stood up and spun his scythe in a circle several times- "I'll make sure the last of them don't never get the chance to harm anyone else, ever again..."
___

Penny: (I'll have to make more strikes...) -She tries to bait Juri with a few different slash attacks, before sending others sword to swipe at the exact direction Juri tries to dodge towards-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To be fair, he wasn't Pietro levels of old; it's been stated Jaune was there for either 10 or 20 years...which was still a very long time for Jaune to wait things out for the others to show up- :V

Penny: "...I was built rather than born, but I see your point." :ohwell:
___

Specter: "After all the damage they've done?" -Took one last swig of the whiskey, then stood up and spun his scythe in a circle several times- "I'll make sure the last of them don't never get the chance to harm anyone else, ever again..."
___

Penny: (I'll have to make more strikes...) -She tries to bait Juri with a few different slash attacks, before sending others sword to swipe at the exact direction Juri tries to dodge towards-
Jaune: "Otherwise... I feel pretty good."
---
Shez: "That's the spirit, pal!"
---
-at some point though, Juri outright caught one of the sword with her foot and threw it to Penny-

Juri: "Stop trying to hide. Let's do this up close and personal!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Otherwise... I feel pretty good."
---
Shez: "That's the spirit, pal!"
---
-at some point though, Juri outright caught one of the sword with her foot and threw it to Penny-

Juri: "Stop trying to hide. Let's do this up close and personal!"
Penny: "Do you even still remember much from your time in the Ever After? Besides the last few days and the friends you made there..." -Mainly referring to Alyx, Louis and Juniper-
___

heh. spirit.

Specter: "...I don't think that was a joke, but I deserved it at my expense anyway."

___

-Which of course, Penny dodged-

Penny: "Your mistake." :glare: -Darted at her with her rocket boosters and Floating Array in tow

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Do you even still remember much from your time in the Ever After? Besides the last few days and the friends you made there..." -Mainly referring to Alyx, Louis and Juniper-
___

heh. spirit.

Specter: "...I don't think that was a joke, but I deserved it at my expense anyway."

___

-Which of course, Penny dodged-

Penny: "Your mistake." :glare: -Darted at her with her rocket boosters and Floating Array in tow
Jaune: "I still remember a lot of it, actually."
---
Shez: "Yeah, I really wasn't trying here."
---
-now it was Juri's turn to throw a projectile by doing a spinning kick-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Come on, come on...Glossaryck, you've got to be okay somehow, I saw it myself, you even gave me advice that ended up helping me save magic! You've got to still be alive somehow..."
___

Specter: "...If that's true, does that mean that Yukari and her assistants also used to be human?"
___

-How is this insane experiment itself going,...?-
___

-Are all the drones eliminated?-
___

Dipper: "...No, that's unhealthy. But you could still be a fairly regular player of the game as a side hobby if you're still a member of the Bureau!"
Lily: "Yes, YES! He gotta!"
---
Nitocris: "...I don't know"
Ereshkigal/Ishtar: "Uuuuuhhh..."
---
-All too well...-
---
-By now yes-
---
Chrono: "I don't sew myself leaving"
Shez: "Yeah, that's a great start!" :)
---
Arlon: "Hello there, young lady. I have not met someone like you before. Could it be that you are new here?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "And Emblems also feel less special here due to Servants." :)
Draco: "Hmmm, I wonder what else to mix in..."
Musashi: "...Sake?"
---
Minervamon: "...Y-Yeah, I am..."
---
Tiki: "Meaning no one will try to steal you here" :)
-Kaito sneezes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "I still remember a lot of it, actually."
---
Shez: "Yeah, I really wasn't trying here."
---
-now it was Juri's turn to throw a projectile by doing a spinning kick-
Penny: "Incredible..." :surprised:
___

pthat makes it sound like you frequently do try to make puns.

___

-Is it a fireball or energy wave? I admittedly don't Street Fighter- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yes, YES! He gotta!"
---
Nitocris: "...I don't know"
Ereshkigal/Ishtar: "Uuuuuhhh..."
---
-All too well...-
---
-By now yes-
---
Chrono: "I don't sew myself leaving"
-Despite her efforts, though...nothing about the Spell Book seemed to be changing so far-

-Not only that, but there were no signs of Glossaryck or clues to his whereabouts turning up as the spell was being cast, either...-
___

Specter: "...This is just making the entire matter of what yokai are more confusing..."
___

-Does it prove too late for them to stop it or is Tarantulas ambushed before he can do anything with the experiment?-
___

Pikachu: "(I think that was the last of them!)"

Pichu: "(We did totally awesome!)" :b: -Jumping like in one of Ultimate Pichu's taunts-
___

Dipper: "Then I think you may just found a new hobby!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Hmmm, I wonder what else to mix in..."
Musashi: "...Sake?"
---
Minervamon: "...Y-Yeah, I am..."
---
Tiki: "Meaning no one will try to steal you here" :)
-Kaito sneezes-
Shez: "That works but... let's not so something alcoholic today, alright?"
---
Arlon: "And what is your name?"

-Arlon be very toll, which makes him seem more menacing-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Someone has already tried..."

Penny: "Incredible..." :surprised:
___

pthat makes it sound like you frequently do try to make puns.

___

-Is it a fireball or energy wave? I admittedly don't Street Fighter- :V
Jaune: "You... you really think so?" :lol:
---
Shez: "I mean... I really don't. It just happens." :lol:
---
-it looks like this-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "You... you really think so?" :lol:
---
Shez: "I mean... I really don't. It just happens." :lol:
---
-it looks like this-

Penny: "That you lived longer in another dimension, returned to your present ave and still retain much of your memories? Of course!" :b:
___

accidental pins still tend to be funny.
___

-Penny tries to outright destroy it with swipes from several of Floating Array's swords-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "That you lived longer in another dimension, returned to your present ave and still retain much of your memories? Of course!" :b:
___

accidental pins still tend to be funny.
___

-Penny tries to outright destroy it with swipes from several of Floating Array's swords-
Jaune: "Well, when you put it that way..."
---
Shez: "That ain't wrong." :p
---
-it works but then Juri rushed in herself-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Despite her efforts, though...nothing about the Spell Book seemed to be changing so far-

-Not only that, but there were no signs of Glossaryck or clues to his whereabouts turning up as the spell was being cast, either...-
___

Specter: "...This is just making the entire matter of what yokai are more confusing..."
___

-Does it prove too late for them to stop it or is Tarantulas ambushed before he can do anything with the experiment?-
___

Pikachu: "(I think that was the last of them!)"

Pichu: "(We did totally awesome!)" :b: -Jumping like in one of Ultimate Pichu's taunts-
___

Dipper: "Then I think you may just found a new hobby!"
Lily: "...Are you alright?"
---
Ishtar: "...I only get that they're all ghosts"
---
-The former is funnier- :V
---
Irisviel: "I am certain you did" :)
---
Chrono: "...Maybe just sometimes"
Shez: "That works but... let's not so something alcoholic today, alright?"
---
Arlon: "And what is your name?"

-Arlon be very toll, which makes him seem more menacing-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Someone has already tried..."
Musashi: "Oh right, the waves first!"
---
Minervamon: "..." W-Well, at least he's not as big as when I was a Sandiramon...
---
Tiki: "...Oh really?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Are you alright?"
---
Ishtar: "...I only get that they're all ghosts"
---
-The former is funnier- :V
---
Irisviel: "I am certain you did" :)
---
Chrono: "...Maybe just sometimes"
Star: "I'm not...finding anything..."

___

Specter: "And that some used to be living humans..."
___

-Well, that's bad news- :V
___

Pichu: "(Those robots weren't too tough to defeat!)"

-Is Scathach still here as well?-
___

Mabel: "Still off to a good start." :p

Jaune: "Well, when you put it that way..."
---
Shez: "That ain't wrong." :p
---
-it works but then Juri rushed in herself-
Penny: "It is quite fascinating! And you made some incredible accomplishments while there!"

(You even got to be a famous armored knight in a story!) :b:
___

Specter: "I'm not the biggest fan of such jokes..." -Not surprising?-
___

-Only for Penny to send several more swords directly at Juri, and a few more with slash attacks her left and right-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "It is quite fascinating! And you made some incredible accomplishments while there!"

(You even got to be a famous armored knight in a story!) :b:
___

Specter: "I'm not the biggest fan of such jokes..." -Not surprising?-
___

-Only for Penny to send several more swords directly at Juri, and a few more with slash attacks her left and right-
Jaune: "Yeah... I sure did, didn't I?"
---
Byleth: "I don't really get it either..."
---
-so she keeps her distance and launches a massive projectile before going back in-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Yeah... I sure did, didn't I?"
---
Byleth: "I don't really get it either..."
---
-so she keeps her distance and launches a massive projectile before going back in-

Penny: "In that regard, a lot of people across several generations have looked up to you growing up!"
___

-But Sothis does?- :V
___

-Penny narrowly dodge this, but it still manages to throw her off-balance for a second!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "In that regard, a lot of people across several generations have looked up to you growing up!"
___

-But Sothis does?- :V
___

-Penny narrowly dodge this, but it still manages to throw her off-balance for a second!-
Jaune: "They have... huh..."
---
-she's very serious-
---
Juri: -keeping her balance- I need to get closer!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "They have... huh..."
---
-she's very serious-
---
Juri: -keeping her balance- I need to get closer!
-It's shocking to think about, but also a big honor?-
___

-Pretty sure you've had her make at least a few puns here before- :V
___

-By that point in time, Penny is able to recover and start charging more lasers-

-She's only charging two this time so as to keep plenty of swords leftover for melee attacks and crowd control ability-

Top Bottom