• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Tourney Results Thread

Noa.

Smash Master
Olimar didn't do too badly this weekend at all. It's also remarkable how many Olis got fourth this weekend. Hilt, Rich, Coud, and even Scarhi.

Turazrok

Smash Master
February Fight Fest
17th out of 35
Beat Eva, got a bye?
Lost Curlz, Blaino

Turazrok

Smash Master
Death Valley Brawl 2
13th out of 18
Beat iWin, bye
Lost Lee Martin, Zigsta.

RichBrown

Smash Master
I've been going to tournies less often but I play during the week as much as I used to when I went every weekend

I just like having my saturdays open every now and then

I pretty much go biweekly, occasionally triweekly or weekly. I'd never go more than 3 weeks without a tournament though lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Getting better at it though. Got closer to beating Kel at the last two tournaments I fought him at than I ever have lol. All thanks to dabuz :)

I think the "stay grounded" part of his advice was the most important part. Going to start keeping myself on the ground more in more matchups in general, I really need to lol.

But yeah, this was actually the best I've done in a tournament in a long long time XD

Noa.

Smash Master
Yeah, it's evident how well you know the Falco matchup, lol. Kismet, Larry, and SK92 are the top Falcos that come to mind.

Frio

Smash Champion
Rock Paper Scissors :: Edmonton, AB
Mar. 27, 2010
2nd out of 18 people
Beat: Diminisht (9th), Arsenal (9th), Killock(5th), Fiji(4th), Alphicans(3rd)
Lost: Superboom (1st)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
utterly **** tourney results coming here (BTW, im was very rusty at this tourney do to not playing more than 8 laggy wifi sets in the past 29 days and not practicing day before tourney
green=i won vs them

red=lost to opponent

blue=me
*=special note about set, see at bottom

|.Brawl Singles.|
37 Entrants

1: Dabuz

2: vVv Shadow*
3: Will **
4: Zucco

5: Doom
5: Cheese***
7: Problem
7: Vinnie****
9: Jtails
9: Allied
9: Dark Peach
9: KirinBlaze
13: Cyber
13: MBlaze
13: Godot
13: Ninja Edd
17: Punishment Divine
17: Knightmare

|.Pools.|
Top 3 advanced to the bracket.

-Pool 1-

1: vVv Shadow
2: Problem
3: Punishment Divine
4: Peanut
5: Peach
6: BJ Pit

-Pool 2-

1: Zucco
2: Dark Peach
3: MBlaze
4: Sour
5: X-0
6: TJ

-Pool 3-

1: Allied
2: Will
3: Godot
4: Fire
5: NigaJ
6: rathy aro

-Pool 4-

1: Cheese
2: Vinnie
3: Cyber
4: Vanek
5: Rapture
6: Hallway
7: Mario-Sonic

-Pool 5-

1: Dabuz - went 2-0 with everyone in the pool
2: Jtails
3: Ninja Edd
4: WomboWolf
5: Marcus
6: HapyCat

-Pool 6-

1: Doom
2: KirinBlaze
3: Knightmare
4: Southpaw
5: MechWarrior
6: Cirby

|.Brawl Doubles.|
10 Teams

1: Bang Bros (Blackanese+Jtails)
2: Sammy + MikeG /
3: stpl (Punishment Divine+Vinnie) *****
4: vVv Sunshine (Diem+Shadow) ******
5: vVv Rapture + Allied /
5: Will + Kirin /
7: With My **** (Vanek+Jiggzkid) /
7: Problem + Fire /
9: Huge Blue Balls (X-0_NigaJ) /
9: Dark Peach + Peach Girl

results thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10022469#post10022469

*shadow is NY's highest ranked person on PR, considered national level tourney threat :3, videos should be up sometime soon, but its important to note i was down 0-2 first set, right before third game i rip off ipod, push my chair away and stand up, and while losing 2 stocks 0% to 3 stocks 33% on third match (i think it was this match) someone said something like "dabuz is done for, this is over for him" and that set me off and gave me the eye of the jewallowing for a 3 match comeback (3-2) and then i proceeded to win set 2 3-0

**i should have videos for this, some cool stuff was happening in these matches, will has taken down every olimar he has ever fought cept me :1 including blackwaltz and pyronic star

^cheese raging after losing to me 2-0 (no joke he had a face redder than that, his fists where up in his face SHAKING, he almost broke the wii trying to RIP THE CONTROLLER FROM THE SOCKET, stormed away angry with a pure red face fist still shaking in the air marching and SCREAMING AT HIS CONTROLLER THAT HE WILL BREAK THE PIECE OF ****, everyone in the venue pretty much heard him throw the controller on the ground and destroy it, i was scared he would kill someone with that rage xD BTW, thats because on his CP of BF he rage quit when he lost his second stock and i still had all 3

****close game (really close) i won 2-1 beating him the last match on RC (G&W vs oli BTW)

*****its red and green because my team lost to them first time we fought and won second set we played

******just noting we beat dmbrandon and shadow (double MK >_>) 2-1 with the final match being on RC (i was hoping they would pick that stage so i purposely didn't ban it :3) should have videos

YearOldTaco

Smash Rookie
Alright everyone. This is the first good tournament that I've been to that merits being posted in this thread for me.

University of Minnesota Monthly
4/10/10
7th out of 25 people
Beat: XEELT (17th), Deepak (13th), Breezy (9th)
Lost: Moe (1st), Near (5th)

My match vs Moe was SOOOOOO CLOSE! Also, Near is a beast. I need help with the TL match up for sure :p

Zori

Smash Champion
I usally don't post results under top 10 but this was bigger so I'm going to add it anyways.

Whobo 2
April 2-4
17/107

pools I had atomsk in my pool, I 2-0 everyone in my pool but atomsk and we went 1-1

beat- jnig bwreetster dakpo
lost- atomsk ozz

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Fino did well at a tourney last weekend and wanted me to post up the results for him lol

Joker's Monthly #18
4/3/10
1st out of 16
Beat: ptato, Domo, Zeton
Lost: Nobody

Split with MJG

~Fino

Geddan

Smash Ace
Kawaii kon 2010
4/18/10
9th out of 32
beat: some guy, svend, just_jo
lost to: k0rean, yasha

I'm so happy, 1st time I ever got better than last place. :3
and ironiclly I did pretty decently.

YearOldTaco

Smash Rookie
Raging Storm: Minnesota
4/17/10
5th out of 25
Beat: Loki, Nivek, Jeff, and some others...can't remember names right now.
Lost: Triple R, Sago

Was some really good stuff. Don't know the Kirby match-up well enough and Sago's MK knows Olimar way too much. :p

Top Bottom