• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Tourney Results Thread

MJG

Smash Hero
oh, this must have been the tourney MGJ told me about, I hoped he would have placed higher, but still very well done, how many people were at that tourney fino?
I suicided twice against peach and STILL almost brought it back :laugh:

Um...Cook and Fino...Just make up and love each other...but...someone did tell me that they saw you (cook) use MK more than you used Olimar at this tourney ;o

Zori

Smash Champion
hobo today!!!!

ill bring home the bacon this time guys :>

OH! and im using all pink bots today, except vs diddy because negromar is a must

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Won a small tournament yesterday. Would have been a bigger turnout/competition but the snow destroyed our chances of that :'(

Holy House III
2/6/10
1st out of 16 people
Beat: Zenigame, Tactical, Xero

Went pink boots all day! Last game of Grand Finals was Pink Boots vs Blue Gloves. Guess which won :cool:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Legend of Legacy in Smash EX
2/6/10
5th out of 41
Beat: Samurai Panda, Rofa, Meow, Flow, Fried jelly walnut, Ankoku, king Beef.
Lost: M2K, Dingdong aka Hateoni

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Won a small tournament yesterday. Would have been a bigger turnout/competition but the snow destroyed our chances of that :'(

Holy House III
2/6/10
1st out of 16 people
Beat: Zenigame, Tactical, Xero

Went pink boots all day! Last game of Grand Finals was Pink Boots vs Blue Gloves. Guess which won :cool:
man u have some pretty small tournouts man, good job still, hey what happened at

OC #2: Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "M2k's Monthly Donation Fund" (Jan. 30th)

:p (mr.eric told me)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Did you not read the post I made? The turnout was expected to be 25-30ish but snow hit so yeah, turnout kinda died because of it. A good majority of the competition died out because of it, but yeah, indiana tournaments are usually small. The ohio and kentucky ones are much bigger.

edit: all you guys that didn't make it to pound need to go to cataclysm 5 (it's not until like october)

:D

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i culd probably go to cataclysym 5, but florida is ex*****ive (i dont care how far it is, I could travel a long way for brawl lol) but it is just way to expensive to reach florida, WOW =_=

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Went to a small tournament yesterday.

Mizuumi-con
02/27/10
4th out of 32 people
Beat: Jerry, Morning Star, Joe, Nike 20
Lost: PhantomX, Espy

Counterpicked Nike's Marth to RC and beat him, then Espy banned RC against me. XD
Pictochat counterpick was terrible against PX. He actually TECHED the spikes that appear on the sides and the wind phase pushed me off. Apparently, Olimar runs just fast enough to outrun his Nair. XP

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I've played offline, just not in tournament. ^^;

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
MWC-E #3 OC#5:: OUGA Rangers Zeo
02/27/10
4th out of 39 people
Beat: T-800, Smash64
Lost: Overswarm, Kel

vids after awhile

Noa.

Smash Master
The thing is I think you're te only west coast Oli that posts here. I'm not sure what happened to Wer though. You have to at least pop in and tell us how it's going lol.

Scarhi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eriaaasu
Bushido Nibai Impact 4 (Paris, France)
02/27/10
4th out of 68 people
Beat : Gon, Kitsune-kun, Zulu (Olimar dittos xD), Bjay
Lost : Leon, Kaos

Zulu (another Olimar player) got 5th. (edited, he didn't get 7th but 5th)

Top Bottom