• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Not really too hype in person, lol. We get along pretty well, it's more the OoS that tends to be annoying with respect to us.

Plus now only he's competing, so no more friendly rivalry.

I used to be more annoyed w/ him giving bogus advice than being considered better than me, tbh.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Not really too hype in person, lol. We get along pretty well, it's more the OoS that tends to be annoying with respect to us.

Plus now only he's competing, so no more friendly rivalry.

I used to be more annoyed w/ him giving bogus advice than being considered better than me, tbh.
Ah I see that makes sense.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ok go die together over there

garbage outfits

hunger!

Smash Champion
Hell yes BIKER FOR LIFE

WE RIDE TOGETHER, WE DIE TOGETHER
you prolly use an ugly biker outfit. any biker that isnt red is gross. unless it's red biker then you stole my suit and i have to kill you anyway. therefore, im not riding with you or dying with you. you disgust me. :bee:

and just the way dmg worded that was amazing. lol.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
What has got into your mind to convince you to get back to the sexiness that is being a Wario main?
He' still the only consistently fun brawl character.

Fiction: when you are playing, what is the most important thing to keep in mind?
What stops you from doing stupid ****?
Are you going to Apex?
From playing larry tons of times I got used to not giving into aggressive urges as much. Chaingrabs make you pay :(

Fiction, how much do you love me? <3
2 much XD

Fiction, who would win in a fist fight?

Larry, or Ally?
I can't imagine either one fighting lol.

Fiction, share you deepest Wario secrets.
Never!

Fiction what advise would you give to those trying to take their Wario game to the next level? What do you think is the most important thing a Wario main should understand? If you're fiction do you have a g/f that's called fact?
Uhmmmmmmm just try to mindgame into wafts and learn to airdodge rly well thats it lol. You should understand that in an 8 minute waft you should get about 4-5 waft attempts. If you lost before you used that many you were being too aggressive.

fiction, do you love people meatriding you? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Are you as arrogant offline as you are online?

Your Wario is incredible, but do you honestly think you're the best? And if yes, by far?
When people tell you you are good it depends who it is. If its someone I don't know its eh but if I know them its cool :).

I'm not, don't believe texas. It's just a mindgame.

Yes I'm the best wario. and yes, by far. teehee.

I know for a fact fiction is. He talks hella **** ask bardull if you don't believe me LoL or just watch their set at evo bardull was hella pissed at him.
You don't know the story behind that. I wasn't saying anything really. I said the word "****" like 20 times over and over and he got frustrated and started losing. I don't really talk in my matches, and I'm generally respectful if I think you are a smart player.

.........Fictions not coming is he?
I'm here!

Fiction, what's your favorite biker costume?
Either green or blue. I usually use them for dubs.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Woh bardull ur gonna get *****! **** bardull **** **** bardull **** **** **** **** **** ****....and the winner is wario!

bassem6

Smash Lord
He' still the only consistently fun brawl character.

From playing larry tons of times I got used to not giving into aggressive urges as much. Chaingrabs make you pay :(

2 much XD

I can't imagine either one fighting lol.

Never!

Uhmmmmmmm just try to mindgame into wafts and learn to airdodge rly well thats it lol. You should understand that in an 8 minute waft you should get about 4-5 waft attempts. If you lost before you used that many you were being too aggressive.

When people tell you you are good it depends who it is. If its someone I don't know its eh but if I know them its cool :).

You don't know the story behind that. I wasn't saying anything really. I said the word "****" like 20 times over and over and he got frustrated and started losing. I don't really talk in my matches, and I'm generally respectful if I think you are a smart player.

I'm here!

Either green or blue. I usually use them for dubs.
Lulz. Obviously you have forgotten about dynomite.
And by dynomite I mean not dynomite *giggle*

King Of Be@st

Smash Cadet
Hello Fiction.

I want to know, and I ask this because I haven't watched recent videos: How do you incorporate bike into your game?

My friend is a heavily reliant bike-user, when it comes to certain matchups. Which is like...nearly all of them.

Him: "Anything you have to say for this Bike-main about my use of it? *points to self* And by that I mean whether you think it's bad or good to rely on the bike for combos, switchups for style, and move refreshing. Not to mention the projectiles."

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Fiction

Q. What has got into your mind to convince you to get back to the sexiness that is being a Wario main?

A. He' still the only consistently fun brawl character.

Q. Fiction: when you are playing, what is the most important thing to keep in mind?
What stops you from doing stupid ****?

A. From playing larry tons of times I got used to not giving into aggressive urges as much. Chaingrabs make you pay :(

Q. Fiction, how much do you love me? <3

A. 2 much XD

Q. Fiction, who would win in a fist fight?

Larry, or Ally?

A. I can't imagine either one fighting lol.

Q. Fiction, share you deepest Wario secrets.

A. Never!

Q. Fiction what advise would you give to those trying to take their Wario game to the next level? What do you think is the most important thing a Wario main should understand? If you're fiction do you have a g/f that's called fact?

A. Uhmmmmmmm just try to mindgame into wafts and learn to airdodge rly well thats it lol. You should understand that in an 8 minute waft you should get about 4-5 waft attempts. If you lost before you used that many you were being too aggressive.

Q. fiction, do you love people meatriding you? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Are you as arrogant offline as you are online?

Your Wario is incredible, but do you honestly think you're the best? And if yes, by far?

A. When people tell you you are good it depends who it is. If its someone I don't know its eh but if I know them its cool .

Q. I know for a fact fiction is. He talks hella **** ask bardull if you don't believe me LoL or just watch their set at evo bardull was hella pissed at him.

A. You don't know the story behind that. I wasn't saying anything really. I said the word "****" like 20 times over and over and he got frustrated and started losing. I don't really talk in my matches, and I'm generally respectful if I think you are a smart player.

Q. Fiction, what's your favorite biker costume?

A. Either green or blue. I usually use them for dubs.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
HUnger why Wario?

There's a lot of good Wario's in the mid west how do you think you compare?

What advice would you give to new Wario's?

What was your best moment while playing as Wario?

hunger!

Smash Champion
HUnger why Wario?

There's a lot of good Wario's in the mid west how do you think you compare?

What advice would you give to new Wario's?

What was your best moment while playing as Wario?
wario is amazing in doubles and those are my favorite. hes the most fun imo, simple as that

imo(and alot of top players in the nation) i'm the 2nd or 3rd best wario period. i think i'm the best in the midwest but there are alot up here. Off tournies, im definitely the best but w/e i dont care about that really. Krystedez and blue rogue have been stepping up hardcore recently so kudos to them. but MW has like...a lot of good wario's so w/e. just another trash character gettin' rep.

advice for new warios....why pick up wario. he's complete trash. a terrible character that's extremely limited in singles. unless you're extremely gay, dont play him.

i'm the only snake til this day to take a set off ally(sent him to losers in chicago) and then almost beat him again in losers finals, last stock last hit on his CP.

keep asking questions. :laugh::laugh:

bassem6

Smash Lord
What are some of your top singles tourny placings? (Include the total attendence of the tournament)

Who are some of the top players you have beaten?

Favorite move of wario's?

hunger!

Smash Champion
What are some of your top singles tourny placings? (Include the total attendence of the tournament)

Who are some of the top players you have beaten?

Favorite move of wario's?
1st - 3rd consistently at some of the hardest mw tournies with anther/lain/judge/m2k/ally. I don't know the attendence...40-80? who knows

Best people in mw. neo/adhd/ksizzle/too many to name. Many people have also beaten me, just sayin that not to sound elitist or something.

Up air and nair. one of my notable combos i use on any character is up air->nair->grab. auto 43-50%. yummy. I also absolutely love nair to edge to jab->fart.

keep em coming people!!!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hunger:

How long have you used Wario?

Why do you think Wario is that trashy? Is it because he eats, talks and ****s it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? XD

And I want to ask you; IF you are going, (if not then skip to next) do you think you have a chance at MLG Columbus?

If "I" go, do you think "I" stand a chance? (I wholeheartedly plan to, I'm really hoping to do well) I'm asking this because I desire critique, since you've cared to notice. :)

Finally... The question I ask all Warios: How do you think of the bike/How do you incorporate in your game?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hunger: what do you think of grab release?

How often do you play brawl?

Does wifi suck (ill answer that for you, Yes it does)

Do you enjoy timing people out or would u rather kill them normally. Overall we all know the d3 matchup and some exceptions of snake and others will result in warios having to camp and time them out.

Why so hungry all the time?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If you think Wario is a trash character why do you play him? Why not play a good character? Where do you think Wario should be on the tier list?

hunger!

Smash Champion
Hunger: what do you think of grab release?

How often do you play brawl?

Does wifi suck (ill answer that for you, Yes it does)

Do you enjoy timing people out or would u rather kill them normally. Overall we all know the d3 matchup and some exceptions of snake and others will result in warios having to camp and time them out.

Why so hungry all the time?
A: as long as another wario isnt doing it to a wario, i really dont mind it.

A: Yes, terrible. Don't play that.

A: I have and never will time anyone out. My normal matches last like 3-6 minutes depending on the matchup. Snake is not a character that wario's have to time out....at all.

A: a pun on my name! never heard that before :bee: "hunger" is actually just part of my last name "Hungerford" It does go nice with maining wario but that's just a coincidence.

Favorite Move and Stage?

Do you play more aggressive or gay?

A: Favorite move was answered.

A: Favorite stage by far is Rainbow Cruise. I absolutely love when people see I main wario and ban brinstar on me cause that stage is trash.

A: i'll stay like | | that far out of range then if you make one mistake, ill punish. I space but i'm aggressive.

Wait, you still don't think you're the best? o_O

Who do you consider above you?
A: fiction's the best, don't kid yourself or say wc meat rides him, he's amazing.

A: I think it goes Fiction / me / bassem or malcolm For top 3.

If you think Wario is a trash character why do you play him? Why not play a good character? Where do you think Wario should be on the tier list?
A: I play him because he's fun and absolutely beast in teams. He's trash in singles unless you play super gay. I do play a good character....just not for singles. I secondary like....everyone, no joke. IMO, wario should be around 8-10th on the tier list. If there's ever a doubles tier list, he should be 3rd or 4th :bee:

Hunger:

How long have you used Wario?

Why do you think Wario is that trashy? Is it because he eats, talks and ****s it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? XD

And I want to ask you; IF you are going, (if not then skip to next) do you think you have a chance at MLG Columbus?

If "I" go, do you think "I" stand a chance? (I wholeheartedly plan to, I'm really hoping to do well) I'm asking this because I desire critique, since you've cared to notice. :)

Finally... The question I ask all Warios: How do you think of the bike/How do you incorporate in your game?
A: I use to main snake. Then I was a snake/wario main and then around...summer of last year i think i started going full out wario. But around 6 months ago, he got boring so i started picking up olimar/marth and didnt go wario at all in tourney. I still placed top 4 at every tourney i went to but then i busted wario out in the last 3 months again and he's been giving me the results i like. Roughly a year.

A: He's trashy because i hate singles =)

A: I think judge or anti and i have a really good chance at doubles. I think i'll get top 16 in singles but with me not really liking them...ya never know. but i will be there for sure.

A: Yes, i do think you're unique style will do very well. You should cause some major upsets but you'd be way better if you didnt use Fiction color wario, that shiiits gettin' overused now-a-days. You've always been good Kryst, but you've been steppin it up recently. keep it up and come to chicago tournies >.<

A: I incorporate tires into my play quite often but not the bike. i've seen you get gayed so many times when you leave your bike on stage so i'm glad i dont have that style. But one of the main reasons i beat neo at pound 4 was because i think my tire usage was catchin him off guard. the big tire = my favorite projectile in the game. My favorite combo is up throw tire, dthrow into tire, fart or fsmash.

Displayed in this vid at 2:48
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuUII43LFB8

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I just asked because I legitimately have no idea. I haven't followed much of anything for long before I officially retired, haha.

So Fiction IS back and playing Wario again in tournaments again?

Top Bottom