• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
She's in the kitchen and all you can ask for is a sandwich_? At least ask for a beer as well, unless you're one of those scotch/whisky/wine/cigar wierdos, in which case she should never be pouring your drinks gentlemen_

True Romance

Smash Ace
She's in the kitchen and all you can ask for is a sandwich_? At least ask for a beer as well, unless you're one of those scotch/whisky/wine/cigar wierdos, in which case she should never be pouring your drinks gentlemen_
Normally I'd ask for more when a woman is in the kitchen, but I have a feeling I'd join Luke in the realm of the banned.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Marriage is like an infinite timed match with items. The only way to get out is for one person to forfeit.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
The imagery made me vommit in my mouth a little.
Poor Shaya. I'm sure he's not THAT bad at cooking. :(

...unless you had something else in mind, which I'd rather lose a little lunch thinking about than lose all my lunch, breakfast and probably the previous night's dinner should I actually end up in such a situation. What a waste of good food.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Poor Shaya. I'm sure he's not THAT bad at cooking. :(

...unless you had something else in mind, which I'd rather lose a little lunch thinking about than lose all my lunch, breakfast and probably the previous night's dinner should I actually end up in such a situation. What a waste of good food.
You have to admit, the thought of kosher sandwichs is making you sick.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Well I.... can't think of a comeback to that.
Don't worry there's no need to, as far as I'm concerned I've been exchanging absurd remarks with a figment of my imagination. Women don't exist on the internet so I must be making things up.

If others are seeing these alledged "female" posts remember, on the internet men are men, women are men, and kids are cops.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
Oh Kane. Trolling. It's your true calling. <3

P.S.

Stop being all ****ery in WA and come hang out with the cool kids. Janet and I miss you ;-)

True Romance

Smash Ace
Oh Kane. Trolling. It's your true calling. <3

P.S.

Stop being all ****ery in WA and come hang out with the cool kids. Janet and I miss you ;-)
What are you talking about... I don't troll.

However since your sister has a boyfriend now I really see no point in me coming back to Canberra.

edit - not really I love you guys, will be back soon as finances allow <3 <3 <3

True Romance

Smash Ace
LOL. She came to one meet, then my seediness scared her off.
You're probably greatly overestimating your seediness vs. how seedy Blak's sister can actually be herself *though if she happens to read this, love you forever C <3*.

Felix is a bad influence.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I recall doing maths in the same class as Charlotte for a semester, and not much maths was done on our side of the classroom. No seedy jokes please.

I got a C+ :urg:

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
This thread has died
Lol, I find that saying things like that is what actually kills a thread. IT'S ALL BECAUSE LUKE IS BANNED

I'm actually really looking forward to business time, hopefully I will get a chance to rep some peach.

PS:luke get out of your pikmon pod to feast and breed

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
guess who's back!?

ok business time ****, I'm doing stuff with mum on sat morning in place of mothers day, but hopefully I'll be free by 3:30 to pick you up ea.

who else is coming?

also nanda is staying with me scoot so no go there.

Nanda

Smash Ace
So it seems that threads need a fat ranga to keep them going. Good to see you back here again.

zApollo

Smash Ace
clearly you guys would all be dead without me
Would you come to SA and give us a good training session? My gosh.

EDIT: Like, if the canberra crew came over to a reloaded event to smash our poor SA brawlers, that would be so amazing.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
imo a much better idea would be us booking out a venue and holding our own tourney in sa, that way jamage wouldnt be there to ruin it, although he could still come and play (which would only impare it somewhat)

Top Bottom