• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
play weegee dude, he's so much fun and once you learn aerial to waveland ****, throws people off.
also its weegee.

nanda I found your bag, who are you, dave?

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, remember that time Nanda's MetaKnight lost to my Ike at Business Time?

I think it went something like this:

Nanda

Smash Ace
Guys, this is it. I am no longer using Mach Tornado (till I change my mind again) except to kill snake off the top, cuz snake is a fat ****.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm, yeah there'll probably be something on.
that felix guy was pretty rad, maybe I should play halo with him sometime.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Nado is actually very handy if you use it properly but if you just spam it like a scrub you'll get punished for it. I think it's probably best not to use it unless you really know what your doing. I use it in stupid situations still but I'm quickly learning when to not nado. Like against marf if you use it at the wrong time you will get *****.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, 11 till whenever, you can come a little earlier if you want but I'll be exercising (OMG right!?)
tanking up again.

also swimming friday?

Top Bottom