• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

ClausBound

Smash Apprentice
Would someone be willing to make a Claus Model/texture/vertex hack and what not and put it over like lucas or ness?

Sorry about the big picture. Also I have a moveset for him already typed if needed.

Erich3300

Smash Rookie
Help! im new in this

Can someone send a fierce deity link texture to me or tell me where to get one and how to exactly put it in the game without changing any of his default textures please

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I need someone to be willing to do a very detailed texture when the time comes.

I want you to make Falco look like he is wearing this.

or this.

or maybe a mixture of the two.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think that a V-13- (from Blazblue) texture for ZSS would be pretty pimpin'. And as far as I can figure in my mind it shouldn't be too much of a stretch. Obviously you'd have to omit the floating swords etc. but the main body in the skin tight suit should fit ZSS quite well, as well as the long ponytail (w/ sword on end if thats somehow manageable with texture trixies though it may prove too difficult). Overall it should be do-able as well as cool. Hopefully someone is actually looking at this thread these days lol. If a texture already exists I'd appreciate you pointing it out to me. Good luck.

Erich3300

Smash Rookie
hello every one i was wondering if someone can tell me how to put a custom image instead of the character portrait in the ingame damge meter thank you.

ps. it would be great if someone made a "Sith Ike" texture or "Jedi Link"

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
http://media.photobucket.com/image/...quaVenXehanort/Kingdom Hearts/Vanitas.png?o=6
http://media.photobucket.com/image/...ion XVIII/SPOILER__Vanitas_by_Sayne7.jpg?o=25

Yeah... Uh... Would someone mind making me 2 Vanitas textures?
1 With his helmet like in the 1st picture for Captain Falcon (Without the Keyblade of course)
Another for Ike WITHOUT his helmet and with a blade that looks identical to Vanitas'. If possible no cape. Thanks~!
Im working on Vanitas to go with my Vanitas' Awakening from Birth By Sleep (If you havent seen the stage Id be happy to send it to you) so dont worry

I'm not sure what the Read Me text is saying. I don't know how to install the Online Training Room or how to get a .REL file for other stages. :dizzy:
Theres no installing or anything Lol Online Training Room is a stage on Brawl when your on wi fi, that stage where you hit the sandbag un til the match begins. And the .rel is in the folder
I Finished your The World That Never Was request (Its over NewPork Though)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?armyemnyhju

I think it came out nicely

Ill try my hand at a few more requests

brawlerdude93

Smash Rookie
[EDIT] I now have the ability to texture hack, and I have created the T. Link texture. However, I still don't know if the G&W one is possible.

I have 2 texture requests; 1 on Purple Toon Link and one on Red Mr. G&W

For T. Link, I'd like a texture made to look similar to the Marvel villain, Baron Zemo. If you don't know what he looks like, here's a pic of him:

For G&W, I'm not even sure if this is possible, which is why I'm requesting it here. I'd like a cartoony Sora from KH2 on G&W. Again, I'm not sure if this is possible, but I figure with all the hacking technology there is out there, it might be.

Anyways, if anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

D1337

Smash Apprentice
Has any thought about making a one-slot Roy? Just vertex Marth's hair right? I see all these Sephiroths with long hair but no one has made a bushy/spiky, red haired Marth? WTF?!?

peninmout

Smash Rookie
hey guys

anyone have the luigis mansion stage where the mansion is gone the whole time and never comes back?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Ok now since Link isn't getting a new F-air for Brawl+ I'd like someone to give the official brawl+ Link the illusion/multi stab addon made by camelot

Or if it's easy someone could just tell me how to do it, I'm guessing it involves Brawlbox?

Wave got it done, big thanks to him :)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
To be honest I don't like any of the Sora over Pit textures out there because they all have little issues that bug me. The KH2 Sora one(s) for instance have no eyelashes which really bothers me even though you don't see it while playing.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I would love to make it for you, but do you have any picture from it or something?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
@Matteron: Are you gonna make it 3d?
Do you have any pictures of it?

I geuss i'll just leave it too because youre more talented in this stuff.

Lunatic

Smash Rookie
Okay so I would like an Ibuki texture on Shiek
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...fighter/images/5/54/IbukiPortraitSFIII3rd.jpg

I would also like a Rikuo texture on Yoshi
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071130080326/darkstalkers/images/c/ca/Col-aulbath.gif

A castle Oblivion texture on Luigi's Mansion

If possible, can anyone do a PSA for Ganon to have his moves similar to Akuma from Street Fighter?
All of this plus an Ingrid Texture/Model of Ingrid for Peach
Here's what Ingrid looks like
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/File:IngridCFJ.jpg

JCentavo

Smash Cadet
Morrigan Anesland. I've had wanted to do this for more than a year, when we first really were still waiting to import models into SSBB (long before TvC was even being considered being released out of japan), but I don't know how to properly use PSA and Brawl box.
There's a texture of her for Zelda that's as close as we're going to get until we port her model.

Attacks:
A: Thrust - Edit Zelda's A; her hand to be straight, not up, and remove her effect.
Up A: Up Thrust - Edit Peach's Up A and remove her effects and fixed it so her other hand is straight down.
Side A: Axe kick - Imagine the opposite of when ZSS grabs and does Up throw.
Down A: Sweep - ZSS' Down A; her legs would have to be together and straight and her hand not to touch the ground; Morrigan floats when doing this move.

Specials:
B: Soul Fist: Could use ZSS' Side B but only keep part of the tasers move. Is there anyway we could make that like how Ness does his Side B?
Up B - Could use Peach's Up A again.
Side B - She grabs opponent and flys up in the air and crashes back down.
Down B - She attacks you with her wings (undecided).

Jump moves:
Her wings move or when Zelda walks off a ledge, which could be used for when she uses her jet pack.
Glide

I have a few other moves in mind but I don't think it'd be possible to do them (Side B would be one of them)...

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure someone has suggested it, but... How about a Crono moveset for either Ike or Marth? Ike would probably be better since his animations won't require that much tweaking to get some Crono-esque animations. Plus, Ike has a Crono texture.

Honestly I'm surprised I haven't seen one yet.

Top Bottom