• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

D1337

Smash Apprentice
Cecil Vertex/Texture/Model/PSA over Marth

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091124043027/finalfantasy/images/9/92/Cecil1ds.jpg

You can make his neutral B soul eater
if its fully charged it can self damage 10% or something
you can add the dark fire Ganondorf has

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...asy/images/d/d1/Dissidia_Cecil_SoulEater.jpeg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100105022550/finalfantasy/images/2/2d/FFIVDS_Darkness.png

you can make his Up B saint’s fall
you can just make the blur same color in the picture

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...sy/images/f/f2/Dissidia_Cecil_SaintsFall.jpeg

you can also add some of Ganondorf’s Dark Fire to some attacks like Forward Smash or something or you can add some light to his attacks (I’ve heard that the graphic effect ID for “Light Line” is 31 and for “Dark Orb”, its graphic effect ID is 52)

I say put the Dark Element on Powerful Attacks and Light Element on Fast Attacks

Thanks alot :)
If i had my Windows right this be the second texture I'd work on. Cecil owns more then bacon and ice cream (Don't nod it till you try it )

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
Can someone make a PSA for sonic over marth? None of sonic's special moves work when you put sonic's files over marth. The FS also freezes the game and sonic cant double jump. >:(

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
Master Hand as a Stage Hazard Request

as the post title says, I would like someone with smart hacking experience do this for me since I tried and got the perfect and happy sound after selecting the stage (beep sound of freezingness)

I would like someone get this two files:

stages/melee/STGFINAL.pac - brawl mode stage
stages/adventure/900001.pac - boss stage (from here you can take master hand out)

and from the adventure folder .pac make masterhand appear in the brawlmode stage, and masterhand could be a stage hazard, you would not be able to hit him, but he would have all he's animations, and attack a random player

please someone do this, I have a feeling it can be done, but not in a easy way

someone plz reply to me or pm me if possible I'm really interested in this

EDIT:

guy told me on IIRC that he did something like this but with rayquaza for SSE: Jungle, but he removed the animations and all so he didn't moved, so adding the boss to the stage is possible but, will making it have animations and their boss hitboxes be possible aswell?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Someone once made it, by getting the crown from peach, but never posted it.
It should be pretty easy to do it again, but the guy never wanted to post it because he couldn't get the jewels to be in it..

But alot of people wanted it.
When he wanted to post it, he didn't had it anymore..

It was made when brawlbox was just out, so it should be pretty easy..

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Was there a Starlow Kirby texture? I can't seem to find it.
Right here.

Anyone know if there is a jigglypuff crown texture? Can someone make one? Like the one from Melee.
Someone once made it, by getting the crown from peach, but never posted it.
It should be pretty easy to do it again, but the guy never wanted to post it because he couldn't get the jewels to be in it..

But alot of people wanted it.
When he wanted to post it, he didn't had it anymore..

It was made when brawlbox was just out, so it should be pretty easy..
Gimme some time, and I'll finish it up and release it. I prefer to release texture/model hacks that are completed, ya see.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Thats not a problem, I was just giving the guy some hope, because you did it pretty fast, so it would be possible. Good luck with it, i'll get it myself too ^^

God of Humility

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if there is a texture of Nabooru around? Nabooru is the sage of Spirits in Ocarina of Time.

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice

Photos

Smash Journeyman
would someone make olimar so that he gets more pikmin and his down B is a swarm attack. like side b throws one, and down b throws all. so i guess it'd be like diddy's side b. exactly like it. but the more pikmin is just to make the down b better and cuz he just needs more pikmin(and it'll make his recovery awesome instead of blah).
well, it is different than diddy's side b in that olimar doesn't jump.
also, could a small percentage of yellow pimin have explosive qualities for the bombrock pikmin?

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Yeah, I simple 2D stage is fine for me..
I'm too stupid too do the rendering of the actual stage myself, but maybe I can just make somebody render it >.>

Roark

Smash Rookie
NNID
xRoark
Have another Poke Trainer

I was thinking, someone should make another poke trainer (gold or silver) that represents the 2nd gen starters. For example, gold or silver would have three pokemon, such as feralgatr, quilava, and chikorita!

Revya

Smash Cadet
Can some one please make a walnut psa from phantom brave oh and a texture

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk

Lunatic

Smash Rookie

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
reposting again...

Anyone know a possible way to port SSE enemies or bosses with their own AI to actual vs mode stages?

if so, can someone make a stage where master hand is around and attacking people?

this is a stage request... so this fits the thread porpouse

Arw1ng

Smash Rookie
I didn't want to make a seperate thread for this but I had a thought.

Why hasn't anyone tried to "un-clonify" toon link instead of making completely new characters from scratch. I mean I'm not an expert at hacking and moddifications but it seems like you could do alot for toon link like maybe import the deku leaf model from wario ware wii and replace his up b. You know instead of making a young link that doesn't even look that great modelwise.

Eh that's my two-cents.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····

if someone could make marth look like jack thatd be awesome

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
If any wants to...... Would anyone mind making a Serph texture over Marth or Ike?
I am surprised at the lack of megaten textures........I'd love you a long time.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
just wanted to repost since there's a new page, but i was thinking about olimar's down b move, and it would just be all the pikmin rushing forward, not a throw, and also i think it'd be cool if when he did it in the air he swung the pikmin below him like a down sweep of the up b. explosive yellow pikmin for sure. well, only some of the yellow pikmin.

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice
http://media.photobucket.com/image/...quaVenXehanort/Kingdom Hearts/Vanitas.png?o=6
http://media.photobucket.com/image/...ion XVIII/SPOILER__Vanitas_by_Sayne7.jpg?o=25

Yeah... Uh... Would someone mind making me 2 Vanitas textures?
1 With his helmet like in the 1st picture for Captain Falcon (Without the Keyblade of course)
Another for Ike WITHOUT his helmet and with a blade that looks identical to Vanitas'. If possible no cape. Thanks~!
Hoping this is not forgotten.
Edit:Never Mind. ^_^;

Top Bottom