• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Not bad, but could you really not get more original with the neutral special? :/
Hmmm... Maybe I should. I left a couple of the a moves basically the same, so I guess it couldn't hurt to change up the specials a little more. I'm also thinking of changing up the dash. Did you use him at all or just watch the video? There's a bunch of things I'm thinking of doing, but once I got him to a playable state, I thought I'd take a step back and also get some feedback. If you use him and have any other suggestions, let me know.

Frozen2Dream

Smash Rookie
Since I haven't seen anyone request this.
Phendrana Drifts from Metroid Prime as a stage?
I have no idea what it could/should replace.
But I have seen people make completely new levels over something else so..

Probably the first/main room as the stage. (Phendrana Shorelines)

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
here it is the V1.5 of Elemental luigi i made Some change of graphics, attacks made some taunts having attacks and throws now have elements :D and the final smash is not finished yet, so i hope you like this new Version

Elemental Luigi V1.5:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdycwmzzjj1

i found the code, for steal and auto-recover health :D, here is is you want to use it on one moveset :D

Code: 1E030100 only works when you put the parameter in Scalar with the number for example: -1 or -2 :D

Fen__

Smash Ace
Hmmm... Maybe I should. I left a couple of the a moves basically the same, so I guess it couldn't hurt to change up the specials a little more. I'm also thinking of changing up the dash. Did you use him at all or just watch the video? There's a bunch of things I'm thinking of doing, but once I got him to a playable state, I thought I'd take a step back and also get some feedback. If you use him and have any other suggestions, let me know.
That much was based off of just the video, but I'll give him a try some time when I have the chance.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Shining Ace Final Version might be coming soon!!!

That is all..
Edit: Uploading.. And this version is.. Just epic, wait for it..

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey Leaf, new moveset to add to the first post. :3

Here is Onslaught Ganon. To be blunt and to the point, it's basically MAX Onslaught with Ganon instead of Falcon. Almost exactly the same, side from the usual differences between him and Falcon.

Here's the download. This was by me and KingJigglypuff of KC:MM by the way. Include your name in the credits too since it's thanks to you that we even got MAX in the first place. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?qjmggzdtvmm

And he did a short video of it in action...though it's not the best showcase in the world. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-8Mj4MSYzQ

Just download it and see for yourself. :3

Edit: Here's another video, courtesy of Fool's Gil. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB9O8uPcJ1M

I will warn that there's an odd glitch to where he very rarely freezes the game if he stands still after moving about. The game will be frozen but the music will keep going. We haven't been able to figure out what's causing it since everything seems to be in order, but it rarely happens anyways.

Okay, glitch is fixed. However, he will no longer heal while standing still. He'll still heal while taunting though. :3

leafbarrett

Smash Lord

Here is Onslaught Ganon. To be blunt and to the point, it's basically MAX Onslaught with Ganon instead of Falcon. Almost exactly the same, side from the usual differences between him and Falcon.

Here's the download. This was by me and KingJigglypuff of KC:MM by the way. Include your name in the credits too since it's thanks to you that we even got MAX in the first place. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?cietjthnuze

And he did a short video of it in action...though it's not the best showcase in the world. XD

Oh god why D: Wasn't the first one enough? ;-; *hides*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah, it was. However King Jiggly went behind my back and copied MAX's data into Ganon's moveset, then I went and fixed whatever problems there were and made the moveset flow better.

As a bonus, this'll keep the Ganon fanboys happy. Now Ganon can be twice the clone of Captain Falcon! :3

Ugh... >_>

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
mm Hey someone know how to edit the colors of the SpecialN like , luigi have´s red fireball like mario or any diferent like blue or black color?

well thats all i want to know for now xD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
mm Hey someone know how to edit the colors of the SpecialN like , luigi have´s red fireball like mario or any diferent like blue or black color?

well thats all i want to know for now xD
You should've asked me on YT.. As I have done that already to many Characters, like your beloved Luigi.
You go to FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac and find some texture data, I can remember from when I hacked him, the texture was called "fire.tex0" in one of the BRRESs inside, just change it's color.
And if you want to change some inside things about Luigi, here's something interesting: (Please use Smash Attacks and the FitLuigi.pac that you're hacking.)
Subroutine: 16BA0 has the Main data for Luigi's green fireball, basically it's just one Special Offensive collision that's really easy to edit.
Subroutine: C948 has the GFX data for Luigi's green fireball, and it's an external Graphic effect call, change that to a normal Graphic effect and choose whatever you want to call.
Subroutine 104E0 has the SFX, now you do NOT wanna mess with that anyways.
It has nothing in the Other event list though.
Good luck! And sorry guys for not updating Shining Ace, I'm just experimenting with it (and having some tests at school.)
Good luck Fire-Soul!

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100

http://www.mediafire.com/?owmgmtzyqmo

I will warn that there's an odd glitch to where he very rarely freezes the game if he stands still after moving about. The game will be frozen but the music will keep going. We haven't been able to figure out what's causing it since everything seems to be in order, but it rarely happens anyways.

Okay, glitch is fixed. However, he will no longer heal while standing still. He'll still heal while taunting though. :3
Awesome! :chuckle: BTW Wave Kusanagi perhaps you could make ganon laugh while he makes his left and right entry and perhaps increase the strength of his FS (if it's possible) because it's still weak.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Awesome! :chuckle: BTW Wave Kusanagi perhaps you could make ganon laugh while he makes his left and right entry and perhaps increase the strength of his FS (if it's possible) because it's still weak.
Consider it done. :3

...Is what I'd like to say, but I couldn't edit his Final Smash. Sorry. DX

I did add the laugh to his intro though. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?qjmggzdtvmm

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
You should've asked me on YT.. As I have done that already to many Characters, like your beloved Luigi.
You go to FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac and find some texture data, I can remember from when I hacked him, the texture was called "fire.tex0" in one of the BRRESs inside, just change it's color.
And if you want to change some inside things about Luigi, here's something interesting: (Please use Smash Attacks and the FitLuigi.pac that you're hacking.)
Subroutine: 16BA0 has the Main data for Luigi's green fireball, basically it's just one Special Offensive collision that's really easy to edit.
Subroutine: C948 has the GFX data for Luigi's green fireball, and it's an external Graphic effect call, change that to a normal Graphic effect and choose whatever you want to call.
Subroutine 104E0 has the SFX, now you do NOT wanna mess with that anyways.
It has nothing in the Other event list though.
Good luck! And sorry guys for not updating Shining Ace, I'm just experimenting with it (and having some tests at school.)
Good luck Fire-Soul!
thanks for the info man, i forget to ask you about this on YT.. xD and Good luck to you man you too will need it for Shining Ace :D

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
thanks for the info man, i forget to ask you about this on YT.. xD and Good luck to you man you too will need it for Shining Ace :D
Thanks, and no problem, but something bugs me... It rarely works when I try hacking CSS's...

I'm sick and I can barely move, I lie on the bed/couch for like three hours, and then start "moving" for only 15 minutes, I'm REALLY tired.. The doctor says I've got a virus, which seems bad..
(I need Doctor Mario :p)

Well anyways, bye!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh no you don't. No editing the PSA, you understand me? -_-

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Thanks, and no problem, but something bugs me... It rarely works when I try hacking CSS's...

I'm sick and I can barely move, I lie on the bed/couch for like three hours, and then start "moving" for only 15 minutes, I'm REALLY tired.. The doctor says I've got a virus, which seems bad..
(I need Doctor Mario :p)

Well anyways, bye!
thats sounds bad man! i wish you luck for you health man :bee:

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Oh.. My.. Lord!
I was sick for just one day!
I don't know what happened but praise is due to Allah.
Anyways now that I'm healthy, I'll work a bit on some stuff.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Ooh.. Guess what people? I just made a little glitch with Shining Ace.
Basically, The Shining Dash (Extremespeed :p) has a little texture on it, one that is called TexLucarioShinsokuTrace.tex0 , I kindof messed it up, now it depends on the stage's Background colors..
Wow who thought attaching a palette to a texture could do so much 0_0 .
Anyways, when I release the final version, I think I'm gonna put four variations, a balanced clean one, a balanced one with the glitch, a broken one, and a broken one with the glitch.
I have too much free time on Fridays, so yeah :)
See ya!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
behold! The Aura! Shining Ace final version!!!

-Shining Ace---------Volcanic Ace--------Ultimate Ace--------Icy Ace----------Metallic Ace----
These textures have been changed, but the pictures still look the same as the ones in there, so just that you know, the Volcanic Ace looks more "volcanic" now, the Icy one looks more "Icy", the Ultimate one now has less black color over it, and the first one looks a lot different but still.. the picture gives the idea.

Alright after a long time of "work", I finally release the final version of my hack, Shining Ace!
I don't have much pictures, nor do I have any videos, but I'll just give you some info about him.
General info: most animations have those stars around him, and the wait1 animation also has something special, when your Damage % is 100, the stars get bigger, when your Damage % is 150, the stars get even bigger, it makes him look really cool, and it
warns your opponent of a really powerful Final Smash

Attributes:
Walking and running are the same speed as Kari the Lucario, you know that awesome PSA right?
Attacks:
General info: Every Attack (except some sucky attacks that I don'y really care about" has either Aura, Darkness or [Awesome] Electric Graphics effects surrounding Shining Ace's body* depending on the Attack's effect.

AAA Combo: You can clearly see that all three attacks have the animations of using items, it's because I though they would look cool, and sure enough.. ;)

Side Tilt: Randomization between Darkness and Aura, faster interruption (If you don't know what that is, just consider it a good thing)

Down Tilt;: Faster interruption.

Up Tilt: Falco's Up Smash but with less Knockback and Damage. I don't really use Up Tilts anyways, so if you don't like it, I don't care :p .

Side Smash; Electrical Discharge: Side B's throw animation, looks awesome on this attack, REALLY powerful but has a con: Small hitbox, just so it doesn't get broken.

Up Smash: Energy Spam: Assist trophy's animation, hits your opponent multiple times with Aura and Darkness, and the last time he will be hit with a powerful force of Aura, doesn't kill easily though.
(Don't forget that in this version, there will be Darkness and Aura around him when he uses this attack.)

Down Smash; Energy Spawn: Shining Ace uses the energy surrounding him, and attacks the opponent with it.

Air Natural; Energy Discharge: Up Taunt animation, hits the opponent Multiple times, good for dealing damage.

All other air attacks have a little bit of change so I won't mention that.

Natural B; Shining Sphere: Shining Ace's main attack, Has higher knockback than usual, and when you shoot the Sphere, a field of Aura will hit your a opponent before it gets hit by the Shining Sphere, it will also hit opponents who didn't get hit by the Shining Sphere, and it has no Hitlag (Or maybe just too low hitlag).
The Shining Sphere is also something that is REALLY different from Aura Sphere, many things have changed as you can see.

Side B; Super Electrical Discharge: Now this move is awesome, it has high damage and good knockback, hits the opponent multiple times, AND I fixed the glitch that used to annoy me while using it.

Up B; Shining Dash: This move is unique.
It's the good ol' Extremespeed but..
It has a new Dash Trace or w/e, and the most awesome thing is..
- If you don't press any button, Shining Ace will hit anyone he approaches with a Freeze effect.
-If you press the Attack button (A) Shining Ace will hit them with Electric effect.
- If you press the Shield button (Z) then he will hit them with Hitlag effect.
Awesome huh?

Down B; Shining Illusion: Nothing different except for a lot more knockback and electric effect.

Final Smash; Super Energy Discharge: A bigger version of his Nair, It's REALLY powerful, and has Lucas' Up Smash animation.
A good thing to mention is:
When at 100 damage, it gets bigger.
When at 150 damage, it gets even bigger!

Please test this and give me feedback! If anything's broken, tell me so I can fix it!
I'm sure nothing's broken in this, so don't doubt.

Download link for all needed files:
Shining Ace Final Version (Balanced)

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Hey, um I've got a somewhat interesting question. Is there any way to change the color of Bowsers entry Flames and flame breath? Cause if there is a simple way to do it, I'd like to do it that way rather than hours of hexing and fooling around. You see, I plan on making a dark bowser vertex and PSA hack, and it just wouldn't be complete without blue flames. Thanks in advance!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Hey, um I've got a somewhat interesting question. Is there any way to change the color of Bowsers entry Flames and flame breath? Cause if there is a simple way to do it, I'd like to do it that way rather than hours of hexing and fooling around. You see, I plan on making a dark bowser vertex and PSA hack, and it just wouldn't be complete without blue flames. Thanks in advance!
Hmm...
I don't think so.. Not in his FitKoopaEtc neither in his FitKoopa, sorry..

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Well, I believe I've found the particle data within the ef_koopa.pac, but it's gonna take a while before I figure out how to hex the colors. I've been working on it on and off since last night so... wish me luck!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Well, I believe I've found the particle data within the ef_koopa.pac, but it's gonna take a while before I figure out how to hex the colors. I've been working on it on and off since last night so... wish me luck!
But I checked him and I didn't find any "ef_koopa.pac"
How'd you find it?

Nevermind, thought you were talking about something else... Good luck!

yoyox120

Smash Rookie
TEXTURE hacking?

Hi all im a noob and im new so can someone sumhow make like a a texture pack for Metal Gear solid Characters like GrayFox, Raiden and NULL cheers all

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Hi all im a noob and im new so can someone sumhow make like a a texture pack for Metal Gear solid Characters like GrayFox, Raiden and NULL cheers all
Umm, first of all, try to type so it is easy for people to understand you. Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help you so in the future people doen't attack you. Also, this is not the texture request thread. This is the moveset hack thread. Finally, If you want to play as someone like Grey Fox, check the fully new charcter archive, which contains moveset and model hacks. For those other characters, your best bet is to learn to hack and do them yourself. Oh, and of course, welcome to smashboards! Hope you enjoy it here! :)

yoyox120

Smash Rookie
Thanks 4 your quick reply and what are the new character archives is it a hack pack if so can you give me a link

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
So, people, did you like my Shining Ace hack? Is it broken? Does anything need to be fixed? Come on people, I said I needed feedback! :)
Edit: And Leaf PLEASE update! You're this thread's owner and me and Wave come here more often >_> .

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
IT looks cool, I'd try it out, but I'm using Mewtwo right now.
Even I, the owner of this hack, have trouble choosing between Mewtwo and Shining Ace..
But anyways, Just try it out, and give me feedback, IT MEANS A LOT!
Edit: Dude my hack is awesome! I no longer have trouble choosing!
PLEASE TRY IT OUT ALL OF YOU!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!
(P.S. I tested it well and it's a little off balanced, but not broken)

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Even I, the owner of this hack, have trouble choosing between Mewtwo and Shining Ace..
But anyways, Just try it out, and give me feedback, IT MEANS A LOT!
Edit: Dude my hack is awesome! I no longer have trouble choosing!
PLEASE TRY IT OUT ALL OF YOU!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!
I try it shining ace it looks cool man :) the final smash fits perfectly with state of 100% or 150% damage its very cool that :D

How did you do to put more attack power when you have that percentage?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I try it shining ace it looks cool man :) the final smash fits perfectly with state of 100% or 150% damage its very cool that :D

How did you do to put more attack power when you have that percentage?
Thanks!

Actually, leafbarrett was a great help in my PSA, even though he didn't notice that..
I asked him a long question about "could I use stuff from your PSA"
And he was like: Sure OwO

I don't really want to explain right now, at dawn (yes at dawn).
I'll message you on YT about some stuff though.
EDIT: No, it doesn't have more attack power with more damage, just more size.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Thanks!

Actually, leafbarrett was a great help in my PSA, even though he didn't notice that..
I asked him a long question about "could I use stuff from your PSA"
And he was like: Sure OwO

I don't really want to explain right now, at dawn (yes at dawn).
I'll message you on YT about some stuff though.
thanks

i´ll be waiting the message :D

Top Bottom