• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Since I got a lot of questions in regards to Hyper Sonic's Alt FS, I have a little memo for you people. -_-'

READ THIS ****!! (the ****, read it) : In the pack, there is a file called FitSonicAltFS.pac . As you may assume, yes, it is the alt Final Smash, but it is NOT a FitSonicFInal file. It's a moveset. You rename it to FitSonic.pac and use it instead of the normal moveset. If you check in both the Hyper Sonic and Hyper Shadow folders, there is already a FitSonicFinal in there. Those are to be used WITH the Alternate Final Smash. They can be used without them of course, but they make it so Sonic/Shadow is still Hyper when transforming. Do NOT rename FitSonicAltFS.pac to FitSonicFinal.pac or the game will freeze. Rename it to FitSonic.pac and use it instead of the normal moveset if you want the Alternate Final Smash instead of the normal one.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It could be best if you could provide us with detailed info and screenshots of exactly what the moveset does ya know. Just for the sake of convenience. -.o'

But go find Fool's Gil's thread and request some from him and he'll do them when he's free, if he isn't already. :3

Ah, and I'll be nice and try these out for you, because I'm a sleep deprived jobless high school graduate soon to be 19 this Monday. I've got nothing else better to do. XD

Edit: Hey, erase that space inbetween http: and the rest of the url. It's making Shining Ace's link not work.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
It could be best if you could provide us with detailed info and screenshots of exactly what the moveset does ya know. Just for the sake of convenience. -.o'

But go find Fool's Gil's thread and request some from him and he'll do them when he's free, if he isn't already. :3

Ah, and I'll be nice and try these out for you, because I'm a sleep deprived jobless high school graduate soon to be 19 this Monday. I've got nothing else better to do. XD

Edit: Hey, erase that space inbetween http: and the rest of the url. It's making Shining Ace's link not work.
Alrighty, fixed.
I'll head out to Fool Gil's thread and tell him.

Edit:

Machinima Videos-Now Accepting requests. The rules are
A) The character must be VERY different from the original character, from attacks, to designs. Pretty much how Zero is nothing like Link? I'll accept all character hacks like that and beyond that.

B) Deadline: 30 Days from acceptance. First Come First Serve

C) It will be a silent machinima(no talking)

D) You will have to come up with the plot of the machinima. Not a series. Just a one shot.

E) Revolutionary Hacks take precedence-*waiting for the Klonoa hack to be downloadable *
Sorry I can't.. read the quote above, Fool's gil said that.

kirbys246

Smash Apprentice
NEW AVATAR NESS V1.3

Whats New in V1.3?

Up-A Air knockback growth increased
Up-Smash knockback growth reduced
Down-A Air pushes you up slightly
Up-Smash sounds have been improved
Forward-A Air knockback has been strengthened slightly
Smash Charge sound effects have been changed
Up-Smash added minor graphics
Down-A Air added graphics

Spider has updated his Avatar Ness Texture (No hat Brim)(Its on the Avatar Ness description.)

You can quickly download V1.3 now:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M6RMMSRV

...or check out the full description on Post #274 on page 19 :)

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
NEW AVATAR NESS V1.3

Whats New in V1.3?

Up-A Air knockback growth increased
Up-Smash knockback growth reduced
Down-A Air pushes you up slightly
Up-Smash sounds have been improved
Forward-A Air knockback has been strengthened slightly
Smash Charge sound effects have been changed
Up-Smash added minor graphics
Down-A Air added graphics

Spider has updated his Avatar Ness Texture (No hat Brim)(Its on the Avatar Ness description.)

You can quickly download V1.3 now:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M6RMMSRV

Nice! I just downloaded your moveset yesterday and here's a new one! AWESOME!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Alrighty, fixed.
I'll head out to Fool Gil's thread and tell him.

Edit:

Sorry I can't.. read the quote above, Fool's gil said that.
*facepalm* ...Not very bright, are you? -_-

THAT, is for MACHINIMAS.

What you're asking for is a moveset video + Battle Videos. Those, he will do for you. I'd know since he's done several for me for both of my movesets. Now just ask him already, sheesh. XD;

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
*facepalm* ...Not very bright, are you? -_-

THAT, is for MACHINIMAS.

What you're asking for is a moveset video + Battle Videos. Those, he will do for you. I'd know since he's done several for me for both of my movesets. Now just ask him already, sheesh. XD;
Ahh..

Give me a break, I'm new here =3

I'll tell him in a sec, sorry.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Shining Ace FINAL version is in page 26, so go there!

UPDATE

I made CSPs for Alpha Suit Samus and Lucario, they look good to me.
I also did CSPs for Hyper Sonic, not my PSA hack but I did it, if anybody wants Hyper Sonic's portraits, just say so, in this thread, so I can know if it's OK put them or not.

DON'T FORGET: THESE FILES ARE .PNG FORMAT, AND ARE TRANSPERENT, BECAUSE I USE BRAWLBOX AND NOT CUPASH. Now that you know..

And without any further delay...
Alpha Suit Samus: Beta V1
Alpha Suit Samus CSPs
Alpha Suit Samus Moveset, Textures and FitMotionEtc

Shining Ace: Beta V1
Shining Ace CSPs
Shining Ace Moveset And Textures

Video for BOTH characters:
Note: Unlike what the video states, I've actually changed nearly ALL of ZSS' moves to have electric effects, and the side B has an ice effect.
The Video (Courtesy of Fool's Gil)

---
UPDATE!
I got some stuff to say.
First off, I updated Alpha Suit Samus a little, and Shining Ace a LOT.
Second, I have a changelog at the least so enjoy me while you can. Lol.

Shining Ace Beta V2
A-A-A: Added Darkness effect for the last one.
Dash attack: Original, with changed knockback and random effects between darkness and aura.
FTilt: Original with random between Darkness and Aura.
UTilt: Added Darkness effect,
Dtilt: No changes
FSmash: Same, but Darkness and Aura effects and graphics, the effects are random but higher chance of Aura effect, increased knockback.
USmash: Multiple hits with Aura and Darkness effects, then the last one is aura and has good knockback.
DSmash: Same as original but has Darkness effect on a side, and Aura on the other, graphic change for both, and higher knockback.
NAir: This is an awesome one. Shining Ace makes two big bubbles, one that's Darkness and one that's Aura, hits the opponent multiple times and will most likely send them to the ground again.
Fair: Added Darkness effect.
Bair: No changes.
UAir: Added Darkness effect.
DAir: No changes.
NSpecial: Awesome aura sphere texture, check it out yourself.
SSpecial: Same as UAir but electric effect and no big energy field, awesome for dealing lotsa damage
USpecial: Added Ice effect and good knockback.
DSpecial: No changes
Final Smash: This one is awesome. Your opponent(s) have to be right in front of you, they'll be stuck in a bubble of Aura and Darkness, multiple hits and... Simply awesome, just try it.
Downloads:
Full pack: Includes Moveset, Textures, CSPs, Battle Portraits, And CSPs can be used as Result Screen Portraits.
Full Pack For Lucario

Alright that's it for Shining Ace, onto Alpha.

Alpha Suit Samus Beta V2
Only a few changes.. Sorry but the filesize limiter is annoying.
Yeah, nothing exciting for Alpha, and this is the last version since I can't further edit her moves :(
Downloads:
Full pack: Includes Moveset, Textures, CSPs, Battle Portraits, And CSPs can be used as Result Screen Portraits.
Full Pack For ZSS

EDIT: I'm making new textures for Shining Ace, improving the moveset AND adding new animations, please check back to see what I changed. Also I need someone to test my hack, cause I can only use my Wii on Weekends.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Ultra Bowser

What's up everyone i here to explain the very fist psa i made of bowser this would be an enhanced version of bowser in almost every way.

-Ultra bowser psa (no images yet)
-AA attack is faster.
-foward tilt-a is faster and stronger (plus added fire effect)
-up tilt-a is also faster and stronger
-down tilt-a is faster (needs to have grounding effect though)
-all smash attacks are a little faster and more stronger.
-up special is more stronger,does more hits on ground.
-down special is stronger.
-neutral air attack does more hits and damage
-does damage when heavy landing.
-he runs alot faster

heres the download link http://www.mediafire.com/?mnt242w1mor
hoped you like it :)

UPDATE:
new psa for wario i am creating.coming soon.
super wario psa.
he should have
-faster smash attacks.
-faster a attacks
-stronger specials
-ariel attack will make him go up except down attack.(Kinda like wario man)
-quicker grab attacks.
-taunts produce items
it coming soon.

kirbys246

Smash Apprentice
NEW AVATAR NESS V1.4

Whats New in V1.4?

Up-Smash completely changed
Dash Attack completely changed
Waiting Animation changed
Guard Graphic glitch fixed
Forward-A Air changed (I know the old one fitted in so well but it was kind of useless)
Back-Throw Glitch fixed
Back-Throw and Forward-Throw graphics added
Down-Air Special completely changed
Forward Special push knockback decreased for balance
Jump Animations changed

You can quickly download V1.4 now:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8CZZ8BS

Fool's Requiem

Smash Cadet
Hi guys, I have an issue with Frozen Popo. The codes don't work. The FitPopo.pac file works as Popo seems to have a different moveset than Nana, but Nana is still there. It's weird, and doesn't work good. The codes seem to do nothing at all. Is there a trick to getting them to work?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Hi guys, I have an issue with Frozen Popo. The codes don't work. The FitPopo.pac file works as Popo seems to have a different moveset than Nana, but Nana is still there. It's weird, and doesn't work good. The codes seem to do nothing at all. Is there a trick to getting them to work?
You mean that they have different movesets? That's what it is.. You can't change Nana's moveset as far as everybody knows.
It's no problem for me, an assistant with different moves? That's good.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
odd. the codeset should create a custom CSS that replaces ICs with just Popo... either way, its high time i go back and at least remove nana via the pac.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I'm Improving The Shining Ace, the one down there is just a beta ok?

UPDATE

I made CSPs for Alpha Suit Samus and Lucario, they look good to me.
I also did CSPs for Hyper Sonic, not my PSA hack but I did it, if anybody wants Hyper Sonic's portraits, just say so, in this thread, so I can know if it's OK put them or not.

DON'T FORGET: THESE FILES ARE .PNG FORMAT, AND ARE TRANSPERENT, BECAUSE I USE BRAWLBOX AND NOT CUPASH. Now that you know..

And without any further delay...
Alpha Suit Samus: Beta V1
Alpha Suit Samus CSPs
Alpha Suit Samus Moveset, Textures and FitMotionEtc

Shining Ace: Beta V1
Shining Ace CSPs
Shining Ace Moveset And Textures

Video for BOTH characters:
Note: Unlike what the video states, I've actually changed nearly ALL of ZSS' moves to have electric effects, and the side B has an ice effect.
The Video (Courtesy of Fool's Gil)

---
UPDATE!
I got some stuff to say.
First off, I updated Alpha Suit Samus a little, and Shining Ace a LOT.
Second, I have a changelog at the least so enjoy me while you can. Lol.

Shining Ace Beta V2
A-A-A: Added Darkness effect for the last one.
Dash attack: Original, with changed knockback and random effects between darkness and aura.
FTilt: Original with random between Darkness and Aura.
UTilt: Added Darkness effect,
Dtilt: No changes
FSmash: Same, but Darkness and Aura effects and graphics, the effects are random but higher chance of Aura effect, increased knockback.
USmash: Multiple hits with Aura and Darkness effects, then the last one is aura and has good knockback.
DSmash: Same as original but has Darkness effect on a side, and Aura on the other, graphic change for both, and higher knockback.
NAir: This is an awesome one. Shining Ace makes two big bubbles, one that's Darkness and one that's Aura, hits the opponent multiple times and will most likely send them to the ground again.
Fair: Added Darkness effect.
Bair: No changes.
UAir: Added Darkness effect.
DAir: No changes.
NSpecial: Awesome aura sphere texture, check it out yourself.
SSpecial: Same as UAir but electric effect and no big energy field, awesome for dealing lotsa damage
USpecial: Added Ice effect and good knockback.
DSpecial: No changes
Final Smash: This one is awesome. Your opponent(s) have to be right in front of you, they'll be stuck in a bubble of Aura and Darkness, multiple hits and... Simply awesome, just try it.
Downloads:
Full Pack For Lucario

Alright that's it for Shining Ace, onto Alpha.

Alpha Suit Samus Beta V2
Only a few changes.. Sorry but the filesize limiter is annoying.
Yeah, nothing exciting for Alpha, and this is the last version since I can't further edit her moves :(
Downloads:
Full Pack For ZSS

Alrighty, I'll continue with this next week if it is God's willing. Until then, see ya!
sound interesting but the link of the full pack of alpha suit samus its wrong it sends me to the portraits fix the link please :chuckle:

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
sound interesting but the link of the full pack of alpha suit samus its wrong it sends me to the portraits fix the link please :chuckle:
Uhh.. Heheh.. I'm glad you're interested, I fixed the link, enjoy!
You know, that Final Smash for Shining Ace could work well for the Mewtwo project if we remove the Aura thing.. don't you agree? I'm gonna post that on their thread.

Fool's Requiem

Smash Cadet
odd. the codeset should create a custom CSS that replaces ICs with just Popo... either way, its high time i go back and at least remove nana via the pac.
Well, I tried replacing the current RSBE01.gct file and also tried copypasta the codes onto my current RSBE01.gct file and both nullified Brawl + and I still had both Ice Climbers with the old moveset.

AceSe3don said:
You mean that they have different movesets? That's what it is.. You can't change Nana's moveset as far as everybody knows.
The code included in the download was supposed to remove Nana so you only had Popo.

It's no problem for me, an assistant with different moves? That's good.
It's actually quite awkward and the UP B attack doesn't work.

Fool's Requiem

Smash Cadet
...what are you saying, I only understood the beginning then you lost me with all the 1ns int stuff...
I think he's stating that the Pit in the OP sucks...

I don't like it either, the forward B attack is useless. I prefered it when he spun his sword.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Don't have the link, but there is a recently released "Zaron" Pit by Mr N. Yes he flies, so it should be good enough. And he's got the sword spin.
It's over on the KC-MM forums.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
hehe im interested on your moveset because i don´t see a zero suit samus moveset, this is the first one i seen , and lucario it s look good i will try your movesets :D

w746ehj

Smash Rookie
...what are you saying, I only understood the beginning then you lost me with all the 1ns int stuff...
1ns=first ones and int was supposed to be in

Don't have the link, but there is a recently released "Zaron" Pit by Mr N. Yes he flies, so it should be good enough. And he's got the sword spin.
It's over on the KC-MM forums.
i mean i cant find it

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Never heard of either of those. This is a forum buddy, speak whatever language you speak properly with correct grammar.

See that? I avoided singling out English and leaving out all other languages. I'm so awesome. :D *SMACKED*

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
In case those who didn't bother/didn't find it:
HTML:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6277.0

Fool's Requiem

Smash Cadet
hehe im interested on your moveset because i don´t see a zero suit samus moveset, this is the first one i seen
It's really the same move set but with some new effects. For instance: Forward B freezes enemies. It's pretty nice. Honestly, though it's nice to see somebody trying to make a new ZSS moveset but I was kind of hoping for more. That's just my opinion.

In case those who didn't bother/didn't find it:
HTML:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6277.0

Thank you. I'll try him out.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
well the only two characters i don,t see movesets, it´s zero suit samus this is the only one i seen , but the other is snake i don´t see completely a moveset hack or someone planning the modification :D

w746ehj

Smash Rookie
well thats awsome and actually if you have any for DDD, Wario and Olimar(whose like the crapiest Character there is(My Opinion)) Can u post links or titles?

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
jaja thanks i don´t search completely xD well i ll try the moveset for now anyone knows a moveset for toon link? the only movesets i seen for toon link are blazingknight and geno

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
hehe im interested on your moveset because i don´t see a zero suit samus moveset, this is the first one i seen , and lucario it s look good i will try your movesets :D
Thanks, I'm trying to improve the Mewtwo moveset (Idk who made it, I don't remember o.o), I made some changes like the Final Smash and some stuff like his wait animation, but since it's not my hack, and it's STILL unfinished, I can't upload it.

Thanks again!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
It's really the same move set but with some new effects. For instance: Forward B freezes enemies. It's pretty nice. Honestly, though it's nice to see somebody trying to make a new ZSS moveset but I was kind of hoping for more. That's just my opinion.
Thanks, but.. I can't further edit it.. Unless someone makes a code that cancels the filesize limiter for ZSS.. or even Samus...
I asked on the code request thread but nah, they said it's impossible..

hawtie

Smash Rookie
Well,

my roster is missing:
G&W (possible?)
King Dedede(possible?)
Wario

Theres a moveset for Olimar. Its called buzz lightyear. Zerosuit samus has plenty now.

Top Bottom