• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Hey.

i got my computer to work.

can some one lead me to a tutoriol on making visual effects with PSA

i want to make LINK have a magical glowing sword of sorts, but well i need to learn this, so any place that's good to start, i know how to edit effects and animations and hitboxes. i just need to know how to make specials, and make special effects pop up, i ahve NO clue on that subject or matter.

Master Fox

Smash Journeyman
I usually hate making requests but here it goes…

I would prefer it to go over the Blue Pokemon Trainer Slot (03) as, interestingly, Gary Oak's original name was Blue Oak, and still is in the Pokemon games and the Pokemon Adventure mangas.

We have Red/Ash/Satoshi and Green/Leaf (as well as Yellow) so why not their rival Blue/Gary/Shigeru Oak.
No takers?
I guess if there are no takers, I'll try to figure out vertex hacking…

Xigger

Smash Lord
No takers?
I guess if there are no takers, I'll try to figure out vertex hacking…
This actually does look like a good intro to vertex hacking, being the simplest character in the game with few animations. Good luck with Gary Green.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Heya. I've been searching for this thread for a very long time. I'm dying to have a Pikachu texture done, as close to the below image as possible. If possible, could someone make one version with, and one version without a black headband with red design? Thank you oh so very much!

(Don't bother with the hair on his head.)

I am really hoping that someone does this. I have yet to find any Pika textures that have as much variations as other characters imho, and I can't seem to find many for Pika anyway. I also want my own unique texture too!

Again, thank you so much.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
id like to request a latias skin for pika. i guess just looking at a pic of her and putting it over pika wld be the best way to go

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
*looks through thread*
This place REALLY needs to get organized
Bionic may i suggest adding 3 posts after the OP

One for textures/vertex requests
Another for PSA requests
And the last one for Stage requests

I'm suggesting this because if somebody wants to do a fulfill a request for somebody this makes it easier

Xigger

Smash Lord
*looks through thread*
This place REALLY needs to get organized
Bionic may i suggest adding 3 posts after the OP

One for textures/vertex requests
Another for PSA requests
And the last one for Stage requests

I'm suggesting this because if somebody wants to do a fulfill a request for somebody this makes it easier
You have a bit of a point. Although I doubt it will be done, considering a lot of people don't know the difference between textures and vertex requests.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
You have a bit of a point. Although I doubt it will be done, considering a lot of people don't know the difference between textures and vertex requests.
True but i do think this thing really needs organization
i came here to see if there was any good stage request that i might be able to do but all i found was a sea of posts

Xigger

Smash Lord
True but i do think this thing really needs organization
i came here to see if there was any good stage request that i might be able to do but all i found was a sea of posts
We should seperate character from stage. That does seem reasonable. You missed a good one earlier, I ripped Fountain of Dreams from Melee. That does sound like fun.

Miley

Smash Cadet
Ash, misty... yet no gary oak (that I've seen). Requesting that for pokemon trainer.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
Can someone please make a tower of salvation over battlefield for me? I have been asking for this at every hacking website you can think of and no one has even replied to them yet...

if thats not enough then here is a cut scene with some great looks at the place from different angles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZb7BUFzMUg

highfive

Smash Lord
Can someone make a character to go over Marth's red color.

Akatsuki Sasuke

http://www.deviantart.com/download/91635030/Akatsuki_Sasuke____by_eisengod.jpg

http://www.naruto-uzumaki.net/fanart/albums/Sasuke/sasuke-akatsuki.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/download/140742918/Sasuke_akatsuki_clothes_by_Teamtaka.jpg

Remember to include the Amaterasu, Akatsuki Ring, and purple nails.

I hope it's good! :DDD Thanks!
I *think* I'll be doing this soon now.

Heya. I've been searching for this thread for a very long time. I'm dying to have a Pikachu texture done, as close to the below image as possible. If possible, could someone make one version with, and one version without a black headband with red design? Thank you oh so very much!

(Don't bother with the hair on his head.)

I am really hoping that someone does this. I have yet to find any Pika textures that have as much variations as other characters imho, and I can't seem to find many for Pika anyway. I also want my own unique texture too!

Again, thank you so much.
I may make this one as well. I'll see how things run.

urbanchamp

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3136-6743-7381
someone should make a Raccoon Mario PSA, to go with that one vertex hack.
maybe give him a few more jumps using his backflip pose. and change the special attacks, that focous on mario attacking with his tail..

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Guys, i need a texture. i mean it.

Its going to be a rough road.. i dont want a custom PSA just a simple falcon texture.. for... jesus christ himself... the one and only...

Stone cold Steve austin

PikachuMan

Smash Rookie
PSA request.

Here's my dilemma: I love Toon Link's moves. But I love Link's looks, voice, and taunts more. One might suggest Move Swap, but because of the constant freezing, it's almost to impossible to use.

SO. My request is to change a few of Link's moves to more reflect Toon Link.

- Up Smash: Only one slash, like the second one.
- Side Smash: The first slash has no knockback, only makes the opponent flinch. Second slash is the same.
- Side Special: No wind effect.
- Dair(didn't see this coming, right? :B): Thrusts Link downward. Pogo'ing possible.

And something that I don't think has been done before... maybe a Toon-styled Link texture? Then some recolors, too.

The only reason I even THOUGHT about posting this is because I don't THINK it would be too hard. But then again, I could be wrong.

Thanks to whoever even reads this. :B

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
Can there be request for voice/sound effects? I need a few for Shadow.

A-Side: Instead of Sonic's "Go!" Can you make "Go...(When he's charging up his punch)...Away!(Now right when he punches)"(In Shadow's voice)

And for all those moves Sonic goes "Hmph...!" Try to make it Shadow's tone in voice when saying that. Or even like a grunt.

Also, when Sonic does his second taunt: "C'mon step it up!", make it so that Shadow is saying "You can do better than this!"

For his last taunt: "You're to slow!" Make Shadow say: "You're no match for me."

If anyone at all can do this, thanks. I wish had the skill to do this. :T

Xigger

Smash Lord
PSA request.

Here's my dilemma: I love Toon Link's moves. But I love Link's looks, voice, and taunts more. One might suggest Move Swap, but because of the constant freezing, it's almost to impossible to use.

SO. My request is to change a few of Link's moves to more reflect Toon Link.

- Up Smash: Only one slash, like the second one.
- Side Smash: The first slash has no knockback, only makes the opponent flinch. Second slash is the same.
- Side Special: No wind effect.
- Dair(didn't see this coming, right? :B): Thrusts Link downward. Pogo'ing possible.

And something that I don't think has been done before... maybe a Toon-styled Link texture? Then some recolors, too.

The only reason I even THOUGHT about posting this is because I don't THINK it would be too hard. But then again, I could be wrong.

Thanks to whoever even reads this. :B
That actually sounds terribly easy. Someone else do it....

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I need a vertex hack.
'
There is no place else I can request this.

I want someone to turn Ike's Ragnell into this. It needs to be shorter, a simulated length of 3-3.5 feet, and have a base texture put on it. I'll further edit the texture myself.

If you need a better reference, Miniova on KC:MM has Ness hack in the BrawlVault that would be an exceptional reference. The vertices on Ragnell to need to be shaped in such a way that a lot of detail can be put into the texture, meaning no vertice stretching if possible.

If anyone could do this for me, it would be greatly appreciated, you will be given credit when it is used for the project I have in mind.

dnkaj

Smash Rookie
i would like to request a character from bleach chad i n can u try to import from one of the bleach games heat the soul
b- el directo charge like samus
b down brazo derecho del gigante 3rd form shield
b up brazo derecho del gigante 2nd form upper cut
final smash - brazo izquerdo del diablo la muerte

Hyro

Smash Lord
I need to record a clip of me using puple toon link. But I want him to be a dark toon link.

I can easily switch the purple and dark textures.

But I don't know how to switch the in game pictures (with the damage percent) to make the purple toon link a dark toon link.

Anyone?

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
I need 2 very simple stages.

A Pitch-Black stage replacing STGCUSTOM5.pac(needs an .rel file) but you can still see your character.

I want the same thing with another stage(replacing STGCUSTOM6.pac and custom6.rel) except it'll be pure white instead of black.

Thanks.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I need 2 very simple stages.

A Pitch-Black stage replacing STGCUSTOM5.pac(needs an .rel file) but you can still see your character.

I want the same thing with another stage(replacing STGCUSTOM6.pac and custom6.rel) except it'll be pure white instead of black.

Thanks.
Done but mediafire won't let me upload right now DX

Kati

Smash Lord
Has anyone tried giving zamus the arm cannon and then porting her onto samus? true justin bailey style.

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom