• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
I request a vertex hack Mii head, a vertex hack of every head and face combination a mii can have. So you can just slap your a mii head on any random character for the lulz, can you imagine how hilarious it could be play as captain falcon with you mii's head on him (hehehe maybe even zero suit samus for maximum funnyness). It seems somewhat simple seeing as the models for miis don't look too complicated, but hard because you would have to make many altercations of the model and I don't know how you would get a mii model into 3DS max or something for comparison, but do this request and you will get a [size=+3]ULTRA cookie![/size][size=-2]maybe...[/size]

marcopolonian

Smash Rookie
I have no idea how you would do this, and I'm sure it'd be nearly impossible (or, perhaps, completely impossible).

But, well, if it is possible... Please make some sort of edit to Jigglypuff to create Wisp from Knights in the Knightmare.

If you don't know who he is, look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8gR8eQB7A

red9rd

Smash Ace
i don't know if this has been asked for yet but could some one make l'ark from Arc Rise Fantasia

Duber

Smash Rookie
Would it be possible to do a texture of Nemesis (RE3) for Ganondorf?

Xyn

Smash Cadet
Can anyone make the Ryu Stage from Street Fighter with these destroyable things over Castle Siege??

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Someone should completely make Marth into Akuma. And make his Final Smash The Raging Demon.

SpectreXS

Smash Cadet
can anyone explain how to make the "little names" of the character icons disappear? (on custom CSS)?

and does anyone have custom CSPs for squirtle/ivysaur/charizard/zelda/sheik? NOT CUSTOM ONES, just separated. thanks

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Please help me out with a vertex for Magus

I already made a Magus texture from Chrono Trigger over Ganondorf and I think it looks really good, but I need some help with a vertex for it. The only things that I absolutely need done are #1 and #2 but whatever you can do to help me out here would be really appreciated. I think this has a lot of potential if someone can help me do this. If somebody helps me with this, I will try to make a PSA for him (though this will be my first). I'm just so excited with how my texture came out and thinking about how easily he could look really great. Anyway, these are the things that I would need to make him perfect:

1) The most important part is to get the Crownless Brawl Ganondorf's head onto Mariokart64N's Melee Ganondorf body without causing any glitches or holes (I already got his permission). When I tried this, he had a large gap between his neck and his body. For some reason, where his arms bended, there were also gaps and they didn't quite line up right.

2) Next, if someone could vertex his hair to at least somewhat resemble Magus' that would be nearly perfect.

3) Vertex his nose and chin a bit so they are more pointy and less square. His ears could also be made a bit more pointy, thought they're not bad as they already are.

4) Melee Ganondorf's shoulder pads could be smoothed out to look more like a cape.

5) This is optional, but once he is done, if someone could vertex his sword into a scythe, he would be perfect.

6) This part is also completely optional, but I think one of Ganondorf's leg guards could work really well for that metal accessory hanging off of Magus' side.

I tried to do this myself but I've never vertexed anything before and I want this to be as good as it can be. I was trying to follow mariokart64n's tutorial but got totally confused when he got to the part of patching files. If anybody wants to help me out with this, I'd be more than happy to send my Photoshop texture files to you.

Once somebody does this, I'm going to touch up the texture a bit (there is still some of his cape texture on his pants). I will give whoever helps me credit of course when I upload this onto Brawl Vault.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Can somebody who has a Pal Brawl ISO open it with Wiiscrubber and extract the PAL Delfino Plaza file (partion 2 > stage > melee > STGDOLPIC.PAC) and upload it for me?
I did somethign wrong with mine and it wont open anymore, and I accedently lost the file, I had it somewhere. It would really be appreciated.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H2NWEHNA
There ^

So anybody got the PAL Delfino Plaza?
Isn't it the same as the US version's Delfino Plaza? The file I extracted from my disc seems to match, byte by byte.

The only stages that seem to have region-specific files are Mario Kart, Pictochat, both Pokémon Stadiums, Smashville, Wario Ware, Inc., and the Results screen.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Can anyone make the Ryu Stage from Street Fighter with these destroyable things over Castle Siege??
Not as possible as you may think. i.e. It's impossible.

EDIT: I misread your request slightly, but even still, you'd be changing stages every few seconds, so if you made a stage over the indoor bit, you'd only be playing it a third of the time.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Isn't it the same as the US version's Delfino Plaza? The file I extracted from my disc seems to match, byte by byte.

The only stages that seem to have region-specific files are Mario Kart, Pictochat, both Pokémon Stadiums, Smashville, Wario Ware, Inc., and the Results screen.
Well, all the Delfino textures froze for me, and when I exported the texture data to the one on the pal disc it didn't freeze anymore.
Also I heard once that somebody made a PAL Twilight Castle town, that has to be made for a reason. So I dont know whats causing it but there has to be some difference, cause all PAL users I know just cant use Delfino textures.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I've been thinking about this for a while and I really think it'd make for a great stage texture hack. I want someone who knows what they're doing in this regard, because I think it'd be a great hit for anyone and could be extremely popular.

This stage would be best used for Battlefield or Final Destination.

Battlefield is whatever, but if it were created for Final Destination too, I have one of two ideas. Either a simple background with the working gears/sky, etc.

Or it starts off as regular Final Destination and transitions into a battlefield filled with swords, a cloudy crimson sky and the ground itself turns into a dry and barren wasteland.

Yes, I am talking about Unlimited Blade Works, from Fate/Stay Night.

Visuals

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/d9abf57a7fb7f780e5a3b0fde3838438.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/6e0b063ed3ed251664896765bfd701d4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/9f9bdb780c9a66498f6e183576d14ddc.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/75aafd8738ebec5bbf86d92389817038.jpg

--

Go nuts with this idea. I want to see something awesome come out of it!

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I've followed all of the tutorials and I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right. This file keeps screwing up when I export it and view it in Brawl Box. This process works fine for me with other characters and even other vertex sets of Link. Whenever I load up any Link front hair (vertex set 0) it comes up with a Bad Faces message, even if I use the default Link PAC file.

I'm trying to make a Xemnas vertex hack over Link and I can't really make much progress with it if I can't get the hair right. I've tried double patching, triple, quadruple, and even patching it five times and it still doesn't work. Can somebody help me out here? I would be very grateful. This is my 3DS max vertex edit of the hair, gloves, earrings, boots, and straps.

http://www.mediafire.com/?16lx9gonxralceo

I'm also having a problem getting rid of Donkey Kong's fur. It screws up the game when I hex his fur out (either by zeroing out the vertex set or zeroing out the polygon). The only option left that I can think of is to manually push all of the hair inside of his body through 3DS Max. I don't mind doing that at all if it will actually work but I don't want to waste my time if it can't.

basvhout

Smash Apprentice
link to:

bringstar textures, PS1 textures, Lylat cruise textures.

or just some good texture sites... not brawl vault from KK-MM. it only has like 4 textures each for these stages.

And a CSS with ZSS and pokemon for PAL + codes?

(L)

Femista

Smash Rookie
Blaziken over Captain Falcon

Neutral B- Fire Punch - Captain Falcon's falcon punch for Blazikens, except a little weaker, and a little less knockback, but faster.

Up B- Sky Uppercut - Mario's Up B (or whatever would work better), except higher, a little slower, no coins, and on fire.

Down B- Blaze Kick - Captain Falcon's Falcon Kick

Side B- Flamethrower - Charizard's or Bowser's Neutral B

Neutral A (AAAetc.) - Probably captain falcons neutral A(AA) but whatever you think Is best.

Side A - Mario's Side A, but on fire

Up A- Lucario's Up A, but again on fire (or not, take your pick) just take out the aura

Down A- Sweep Kick, choose from the many characters.

Side Smash - A roundhouse fire kick type thing, I dunno which character. Or whatever would fit better

Down Smash - Shiek's down smash with fire. Wow that's probably a bad choice. Do whatever would fit better.

Up Smash - A flip kick, guess what, on fire. Or not. Whatever you want.

Air Neutral A - Mario's air neutral

Air Side A- Snake's Side A, choose fire or not.

Air Down A - Sonic's down A, but a little slower

Air Back A- One of the various back kicks out there

Air up A- Any flip kick, on fire

Air Side B- Samus's side A

Final Smash- Fire Blast - Mario's Final Smash

Running - Fox's Running, just the tiniest bit slower

Jumping - Can jump higher than most characters, and doesn't have fast fall, and falls slower than most characters. Probably a higher mario jump.

Knockbackability - Light / Middle weight, and can be knocked back easier.

If I missed anything, sorry. Just an Idea.

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
I've been thinking about this for a while and I really think it'd make for a great stage texture hack. I want someone who knows what they're doing in this regard, because I think it'd be a great hit for anyone and could be extremely popular.

This stage would be best used for Battlefield or Final Destination.

Battlefield is whatever, but if it were created for Final Destination too, I have one of two ideas. Either a simple background with the working gears/sky, etc.

Or it starts off as regular Final Destination and transitions into a battlefield filled with swords, a cloudy crimson sky and the ground itself turns into a dry and barren wasteland.

Yes, I am talking about Unlimited Blade Works, from Fate/Stay Night.

Visuals

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/d9abf57a7fb7f780e5a3b0fde3838438.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/6e0b063ed3ed251664896765bfd701d4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/9f9bdb780c9a66498f6e183576d14ddc.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/75aafd8738ebec5bbf86d92389817038.jpg

--

Go nuts with this idea. I want to see something awesome come out of it!
I support this, as i asked for something similar in my previous post

Bent 00

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I have a small request. Would someone please take this texture/vertex hack of Wolverine...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4754

...And edit it so that his claws are attached to the backs of his hands, instead of being attached to the backs of his fingers? If that's possible, anyhow. Currently, whenever his fingers close, his claws turn inwards, when they should remain straight.

Also, if you could smooth out that part of his mask where the falcon crest used to be, and/or remove his gun, that would be great too. Thanks!

FYI, there's another hack of "classic" Wolverine, which has the more recognizable color scheme...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=190

...But the first one I mentioned is better IMO, since the classic version:

- Still has Falcon's scarf, shoulder guard, and gun
- Doesn't have claws or a properly vertex-hacked mask

Thanks!

P.S.: Ah, there are two other requests I'd like to make:

1.) Ganondorf's sword from Zelda: TP. The hack already exists; it goes over the Beam Sword, BUT it's much bigger than the Beam Sword, so it's range is less than you would think (the far end of Ganondorf's sword is currently harmless). Would someone fix this hack so the image size is consistent with its hitbox?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5862

2.) There's an excellent Fierce Deity hack for Link already, but there's one thing about him that bugs me: He uses a Master Sword-ized version of the blade he used in MM, and he still has a shield. I don't know how possible this is - it would require a moveset reworking - but could someone make the Fierce Deity sword the way it's supposed to be? That is, a huge, two-handed sword?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3551

Current look:

Original look:

Thanks again!

P.P.S.: Thought of something else! Has anyone made different taunts for Snake yet? It's a shame all three of his taunts are practically the same... I'd keep the fastest box taunt and change the other two. One could be the classic "!" over Snake with his shoulders arched. I don't know what should replace the second taunt. Something smug or flashy maybe?

Dark Aura

Smash Rookie
Hey, I got a request that (Hopefully) wouldn't be too hard. How about an Emerald Hill Zone texture for Green Hill? To be honest, I'm shocked no one has suggested this yet.

red9rd

Smash Ace
is it possible to take stages from battle
stadium D.O.N.
its a good game its just like smash bros but it has dragon ball z, naruto, and one piece

Top Bottom