• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
I would like to request this: http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/497/20061218-Archer-UBW.jpg as a texture for pit. If possible making his weapons these: http://www.amazonmandy.com/cosplay/others/ArcherKanshoBakuya.jpg.
If possible making the bow look like the one here: http://media.photobucket.com/image/archer bow fate/Jianquan/P1010474.jpg (if thats too much work, its fine if you pass it)
Finally a stage texture made to look like this: http://www.projectsaber.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/unlimited_blade_works.jpg , and if possible with the gears shown in the background of the first pic.

Thanks in advance, if making the swords if too much of a hassle too, then ill be fine with just the character texture.

bob-omb1

Smash Rookie
i request a charakter :the yu-gi-oh cards stealthroid,Morphtronic Cleanen and the mario charakter shy guy.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I, like many others (I assume), think it is a travesty that we have a decent Sephiroth vertex, but no moveset to go with it. So I have spent basically the last day painstakingly putting together these animated gifs (the first one's I've ever made btw) to better demonstrate my ideas. I already posted this on the Kitty Corp forums, but I figured it couldn't hurt to share my ideas here too.

CSP / Battle Portrait

Also, Advent Children spoilers in this topic.

Weak Attacks:
A Combo
A series of slashes.

Forward Tilt
Sephiroth performs a series of attacks with his sword, his fists, and his legs. Like a cross between Ike's Neutral A combo and Snake's Forward Tilt combo. The last strike of this will be the only one with significant knockback.

Up Tilt
Sephiroth swings his sword to shoot out some rather weak air blades diagonally up. This will play very similarly to the CoN Naruto PSA's Kunai attack. Marth's Up Tilt animation would work well for this.

Down Tilt
Ike's Down Tilt would probably be fine, as long as the range in increased.

Running A
Maybe kind of like Marth's.

Allows you to lead into some of your A combos, like so:

Smash Attacks:
Forward Smash
Sephiroth performs a slash similar to Link's Forward Smash animation. But the longer you charge this, the more strikes he performs, which could end up looking a lot like Marth's full Forward B combo, except that he would travel a further distance while attacking.

Up Smash
Pretty much the same as Ike's, just faster and weaker. Fast enough so that his Up Tilt can sometimes set the opponent up for it.

Down Smash
Sephiroth holds his sword up and stabs it into the ground. Very similar to Ike's Neutral B, even the animation can be the same. But instead of fire, there can be that green lifestream stuff, with bits of earth/rocks cracking up, kind of like this:

Of course, this gif is of what his Aerial Down A should be, but the effect is the same.

Specials:
Neutral B
Sephiroth summons a meteor that shoots diagonally down. The longer you charge, the greater distance the meteor travels. For example, just tap B, and it comes down right in front of you. Charge it for a bit, and it comes down like in this gif:

If performed in the air, there is no charge up, and it shoots out a bunch of weaker meteors.

Forward B
Maybe something like Zelda's Forward B. You will control a little shiny thing, but when you let go, it will explode into shadowy spheres.

Up B
Extremely similar to Lucario's. Sephiroth enters a flying state that lasts maybe a second. There will be a brief start-up time where you choose the initial direction you want to go in. You can also attack out of it and use whatever remaining jumps you have afterwards.

Down B
Sephiroth summons a giant pillar of fire around him. The longer you charge, the more pillars there will be, with a maximum of three (the second pillar will be in front of him, the third will be in back). These pillars pull the opponent toward them and keep the opponent trapped for a second or two while burning him (like Ness' PK Fire). Good at racking up damage, but little knockback. Maybe Ho-oh or Entai's fire could work for this.

Grabs:
Grab
Sephiroth pulls his sword back then thrusts it in a given direction (Forward, Up, Diagonally Up, or Diagonally Down), impaling the enemy. This will have a slow start-up time, like Samus', giving the player a chance to choose which direction he will stab in. Marth's Neutral B is a pretty perfect animation for this.

This gif includes his Up Throw

Aerial Grab
Works the same as his ground grab, but it will always stab upwards, and automatically fling the opponent downwards. This could be a good spiking move.

Pummel
Sephiroth twists his sword while the enemy is impaled.

Forward Throw
Sephiroth pulls his sword back and kicks the opponent off of it.

Back Throw
Sephiroth turns around and performs Marth's forward smash animation (or something like it), flinging the opponent off his sword.

Up Throw
Sephiroth flings his opponent upward off his sword.

Down Throw
Sephiroth slams his opponent into the ground, pulls his sword out of him, and then stabs him again.

Aerial Attacks:
Neutral A
Marth's Neutral A in the air could work fine for this. Just up the range.

Forward A
Sephiroth swings his sword downward, very much like Ike's Forward A in the air.

Back A
Marth's arial Back A should work fine, just with increased range.

Up A
Sephiroth rapidly stabs upwards. Little to no knockback, but good at racking up damage.

Down A
What Sephiroth does when he kills a certain someone. Think Toon Link's. It can even use Link's exact animation. One of his main killing moves. If he hits the ground with it, it can cause the earth to crack up and green lifestream stuff to come out.

Final Smash:
Sephiroth enters a state similar to Super Sonic, where he can fly around and perform his attacks (Unlike Sonic, just touching the opponent will not hurt them).

Kinda like this.
His Neutral B becomes a slash attack, and if you connect with it, it leads to a cinematic attack (similar to Captain Falcon's if possible) like this:

Also, I doubt this is possible, but if Sephiroth could grow a wing while in this mode, that would be ******.

Special Traits / Other:
Marth's countering pose could make for a pretty good basic standing pose for Sephiroth. Is it possible to have him walk while holding his sword like this too?

This could be a good run for him:

Some of Sephiroth's smash attacks could be cool with Ganondorf's shadow effects.

Sephiroth has ridiculous range with most of his attacks, including his grabs. That is the entire point of him. To keep him from being broken, maybe he'll have a tip property like Marth, where the whole middle section of his sword deals very little damage and has very little stunning capabilities.

Sephiroth will have three jumps, allowing him to perform better in the air.

His fall speed should be somewhat slow and floaty, like Melee Mewtwo's. However, pressing down allows him to fall much faster.

Rolling out of his shield could be a teleportation thing, with as much distance as Melee Mewtwo's roll.

If possible, it would be nice for him to be able to both wall-jump and wall-cling. I'm sure this is not possible, but being able to run up walls would be pretty ****** too.

Cool quotes that could be ripped from Dissidia:
Here's a youtube clip with a bunch of them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HDTqNYPgW4

"Ignorant traitor"

"I bring you despair."

*Laugh*

"I... will never be a memory."

"Only the chosen may survive."

"You will live again as part of me."

"Say goodbye."

"Next time I won't hold back."

"I'll fall into the shadows."

"Too late for laments."

"To the promised land."

"Vanish!"

"Fool."

"Dodge this."

"Ruination to all."

"Nothing but a puppet."

"How pitiful..."

If anyone has further suggestions, lemme hear them. Especially concerning damage/knockback values for any attacks. And it would be awesome if someone was able to get this turned into an actual moveset. And it would be equally awesome if we could get an improved Sephiroth vertex using the mariokart method.

Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts II would probably make for a good Link, and he would be hella fun to play as. That is why someone really needs to make this happen. There's a lot of gifs in this topic, so if you want to see them all at once, here's a link to my photobucket:
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/MastaKrapps/Xemnas Moveset/

CSP / Battle Portrait (Custom made by me by combining Nomura's art for the head with a modified 3D model for the body since there wasn't an artwork of him in his white coat)

Also, KHII spoilers in this topic.

Here are the youtube videos that I referenced when making this set:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaOxR5f1gjk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9auiGcNJECk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0cfR3ozqtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C84gkUtJ-T8
Of course, since I made these wonderful gifs, you won't have to go to specific times in these videos to see what I'm talking about.

Weak Attacks:
A Combo
Two to three strikes with his laser swords, followed by a continuous flow of laser beams for as long as you keep mashing A. They will function basically the same as Fox's lasers, in that they only deal 1-2% and do not flinch.

Forward Tilt
Basically the same as Wolf's, just with his two laser beam swords.

Up Tilt
Falco has a nice looking one. Again, just add his laser swords.

Down Tilt
A clone of Xemnas shoots out of him, performing Mario's running attack animation.

Running A
Sheik's running attack is pretty much good. Just add his laser swords to it.

Smash Attacks:
Forward Smash
Xemnas travels forward with a backwards somersault, attacking with his laser swords. Could use anyone's back-jumping animation for the somersault (or Metaknifgt's Aerial Neutral A, if his animations are usable).

Up Smash
Xemnas holds a blue energy sphere above his head that looks kinda like Lucario's Aura Sphere. The longer you charge it, the larger the sphere gets, and the longer it lasts. When fully charged, it could encompass his entire body. When it is fully charged it also slightly pulls the opponent into it. A good animation for this could be what Sheik does as she charges for her Up Smash.

Down Smash
Xemnas does a double spin-kick thing, kind of a cross between Sheik's and Samus' Down Smashes (maybe have the animation for Sheik's lead into that of Samus') with white slashes around him.

Specials:
Neutral B
Very similar to Pit's Arrow attack, but shoots out black and white lightning bolts that he can aim and control in the same way as Pit. Opponent's hit with this are stunned like with ZSS's laser beam, but for a shorter amount of time. The lightning remains on screen for a second or two even after it hits (it doesn't cause any damage after a certain period of time, so this is purely cosmetic).

Forward B
Xemnas dashes in a direction leaving behind a trail of small red laser beams, which after a second, fire in the direction of the opponent. This would control exactly like Lucario's Up B, meaning you can change direction mid-flight.

Up B
Pretty much exactly Link's Up B where Xemnas does a spinning attack, but he attacks with his two laser swords instead of just one sword. When on the ground, it could behave similarly to Luigi's Down B, allowing him to travel in different directions, but it could still have a charge up like with Link's attack.
In the air:

On the ground:

Down B
Xemnas creates a wall in front of him. It is capable of reflecting projectiles and bouncing the opponent backwards (like a weaker bumper). This remains in the same place for about two seconds before it dissapears. While it is up, Xemnas can still move around and perform attacks. For balancing issues, maybe only one or two of these should be able to be put up at a time.

Grabs:
Grab
Xemnas grabs his opponent with energy. This should be a ranged grab like Samus', but after he grabs the opponent they will stay at that same distance, meaning he won't pull the opponent toward him.

also includes his pummel

Pummel
Xemnas electrocutes his enemy, draining the opponent's health. You gain 1% health each pummel.

Forward Throw
Zelda's Forward Throw could work fine.

Back Throw
Fox's Back Throw works really well for this I think. Xemnas can Throw the opponent backwards, and then shoot some of his lasers at them.

Up Throw
Xemnas spins his opponent around and throws him opponent upwards. Ness' Up Throw, basically, maybe using Mario's Back Throw animation.

Down Throw
Xemnas can throw his opponent into the ground and then shoot one of his laser beams at him. Basically Falco's Down Throw.

Aerial Attacks:
Neutral A
Metaknight's Aerial Neutral A could work. If it's possible to use his very same animation, that would work too.

Forward A
Link's Aerial Forward A should suffice.

Back A
Link's Aerial Back A could also suffice.

Up A
Basically the same as Zelda's aerial Up A, only instead of the fire/explosion, it would be a black/white sphere thing with that lightning stuff coming out of it. Since this lightning goes all over the place, it could either be purely cosmetic, or do extremely minimal damage. The main damaging area of this attack would be the sphere part anyways.

Down A
Xemnas fires a few laser beams downward at an angle maybe halfway between directly down and where Sheik throws her needles. This might behave similarly to Lucario's Aerial Down A, where he pauses in the air for a bit. It could use Sheik's aerial needle-throwing animation. Is it possible for an aerial move to be aimed? Because it would also be nice to be able to aim this attack in any direction ranging from straight down to 45 degrees.

Final Smash:
Xemnas clasps his hands with blue energy then creates a field of small red lasers that home in on the opponent. It would play similar to Pit's final smash, but there would be a lot more beams than angels and they would be weaker.

Special Traits / Other:

His running animation could be like Metaknight's, where he kind of flies forward, rather than runs.

For his roll, he can encompass himself in a black energy sphere, and move similar to Mewtwo's.

For his air dodge, a teleportation thing could be cool, like Mewtwo's.

I am really impressed with all of the cool vertex hacks I've been seeing lately with the new method. These are some of my most wanted hacks in order.

1) Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts 2) over Link. Now that a Link Vertex has been made without a hat, I think this could work out pretty well. Just lengthen his skirt into a coat and vertex the hair. Once that is done, all that's really left is to smooth some things out, replace his sword with a red beam sword and maybe give him 2 if possible. If someone also gives him a texture, I think the white coat would be better to make him stand out from Sephiroth.

2) Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX) over Pit. You could blend Pit's model with Zidane's Dissidia model. He already looks decent, just vertex the hair and fix the clothes a bit.

3) Magus (Chrono Trigger) over either Marth, Link, or Ganondorf. I think Marth might be easier to vertex here, but Ganondorf has less PSA move sets so that would be great if either could work over him instead. Unfortunately, Magus doesn't have a 3D model so this might be a bit too tough.

4) Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII) over Marth could probably be improved with this new method. With the quality that the Cloud vertex is at, I think it's only fair to give Sephiroth the same attention.

5) Goomba (Super Mario Bros.) over either Kirby or Jigglypuff. I would imagine this would be fairly simple but still really cool.

6) Ansem (Kingdom Hearts) over either Marth, Link, or Ganondorf.

7) Jecht (Final Fantasy X) over Ike. I have seen Tidus requested a few times here and that would be really great. Jecht could be pretty awesome to compliment his son here I think.

8 ) Lulu (Final Fantasy X) over Zelda. There is already a pretty good texture over Peach, but I think Zelda's moves and figure fit her much better.

9) Squall Leonheart (Final Fantasy VIII) over Ike. There is already a pretty good texture, but I think this could be made even better with a great vertex.

10) Ifrit (Final Fantasy VIII or Final Fantasy X) or Shadow Beast (LoZ: Twilight Princess) over Donkey Kong. There aren't many vertex edits of Donkey Kong yet and I think that Ifrit's FFX or the Shadow Beast from TP models could vertex nicely over Donkey Kong and make for really cool characters.

11) Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors) over Ganondorf. This would be a really great vertex. The only thing he would really need is to somehow vertex his headpiece and vertex Ganondorf's sword into a halberd.

There are many more that I'd love to see but I think this is probably more than enough to ask for. Pretty much any playable character or villain from a Square-Enix game, Gengar over Pikachu, and many others. If even one of these requests gets picked up that would make my day!

lmdst

Smash Rookie
Um. I hate to come back to make a request, but uh.

I've been trying to change Kirby's Neutral Special to something other than swallowing enemies. Yeah, this means getting rid of the versatility that's signature to Kirby's playstyle, but, I have my reasons.

I opened Kirby's file in Smash Attacks but, being never really good at programming, I really don't know where to begin. I can tell that Actions 117 and 118 relate to the move (I am guessing 117 is the "loop" and 118 is the ending, judging by the Sub-Actions they reference), but I have no idea which part of this code relates to the eating enemies part.

I suppose let me first explain what I'd like to do: Optimally, I'd change Kirby's Neutral B to something akin to the "Spark" ability from Kirby's Adventure and subsequent games, in which he crouches and makes a field of electricity all around him, hitting enemies whenever they get close. Kirby can't move in this state, which I guess makes it close enough to what we currently have. (For a fighting game example of what I'm thinking, look for Blanka's charge attack, except with holding instead of tapping)

Failing that, replacing it with the Pikachu Kirby special, or the Ness Kirby one would also work. I've been looking at the Sub Actions here and noticing there are a lot of Neutral Special ones for Kirby, which I'm guessing all relate to his Hat attacks, but I have no idea which is which.

Could anyone provide me some pointers?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
What exactly does leigt mean? I assume that's a typo of legit (which I think is a compliment). If so, thanks very much! I'm kinda surprised that I haven't gotten more responses on the Kitty Corp forums (or here) since I thought these were pretty popular characters and I put a lot of work into thinking about their movesets and making the gifs. Hopefully somebody likes my ideas here and picks up on them because I've never really done any PSA stuff myself.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Yeah, me too. I'm still just learning how to make textures. I have two up on Brawl Vault right now (A Goomba texture over Kirby and Eclair from Kiddy Grade over Zero Suit Samus). My name is Aafyre on there if you're wondering. Are you allowed to link to Kitty Corp forums from this one? If so, I could link to my moveset requests there, but I don't really want to break the rules here.

I thought of another idea that I'm surprised hasn't been talked about yet. I think it would be pretty hilarious to make some WWE vertexes (and maybe PSA's) like Hulk Hogan or Triple H over Ganondorf. Triple H could take out the Donkey Kong Hammer as his final smash and spit water like Squirtle. Hulk Hogan could have a counter where he wags his finger and his final smash could be hulking up where he shakes around and automatically counters every move.

Side note, how come your name is blue?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Yeah, sorry about that. I already had all three posts made up on Kitty Corp but wasn't getting any responses so I just posted them here too. I would have tried to fit that all into one post but I'm not sure if it would let me. I'm not going to make three posts in a row again but I felt it was kinda understandable here. Again, I'm sorry about it and didn't mean to upset anyone by it.

Since I wanted some more Star Wars stuff to go with the Darth Vader hack for Ganondorf, please make a vertex hack of Ike please to make him look like this http://theflagshipeclipse.com/gallery/albums/upload/reference/revan/revan_all_views.jpg
Vertex his sword to look like a lightsaber too please
Dont vertex much of the details, just make him have a hood and make the skirt like thing under his belt long enough to be similar to the image, make his face a little flat because of the mask and please make texture if necessary
Thanks

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Tidus is my moveset idea for Brawl. This one should be a lot easier to make than either Sephiroth or Xemnas since most of his moves are just modifications from other characters and he doesn't require many special effects.

These are the videos that I referenced when creating Tidus' moveset:
Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL7V8Jh3Euw
Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N36_URBjhJ8
Video 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2w89RxrxpI
Video 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXeUFEbyNEg
Video 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WGQ2NY-mRg
Video 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmQRuWzr5H4

Weak Attacks:
A Combo
Snake’s A combo could work here pretty well.

Forward Tilt
His basic attack animation from Final Fantasy X. I’m thinking that Link’s forward tilt could work here but with a quick, low backwards jump at the end. I think Snake's second back jump looks good, just much faster and lower.

Up Tilt
Marth’s Up Tilt could be fine.

Down Tilt
Zero Suit Samus’ Down Tilt would look pretty cool.

Running A – Slice and Dice Video 6 – 2:06
Marth’s running attack would look good here. If possible, maybe using the running attack won’t stop his run and he can continue running past the opponent, Slicing and Dicing. If that isn’t possible, Tidus can just several quick and weak slices with his sword, hopefully resembling his overdrive, Slice and Dice as much as possible.

Smash Attacks:
Forward Smash
This could be like Ike’s Forward B move. It could have about the same range and power as Wolf’s Forward Smash.

Up Smash – Sphere Shot (Grounded) Video 3 – 0:07
Fox’s up smash could work well here as a sphere shot.

Down Smash
Sheik’s down smash could look really cool on Tidus.

Specials:
Neutral B – Venom Shot Video 4 – 0:28
Tidus kicks a blitzball at his opponent. This is probably the only one of his B moves where he kicks an actual ball rather than his opponent. This could have a 30% chance of inflicting poison (like the lips’ stick).

Forward B – Spiral Cut Ground – Video 7 – 2:50 / Aerial – Video 1 – 0:30
Tidus does his Spiral Cut overdrive, which is basically flipping forward and finishing with a sword slice. If performed in the air, he could attack with a dashing combo that could use Fox’s forward B animation going back and forth three times. The attack could maybe stun them in the air so he could hit them with the whole combo.

Up B Video 1 – 0:12
Wolf’s Up B would be perfect for Tidus’ diving kick he does in Dissidia.

Down B – Energy Rain Video 5 – 0:24
Tidus jumps into the air then performs his Energy Rain overdrive where he shoots down beams of energy at his opponent.

Grabs:
Forward Throw
Metaknight’s forward throw is perfect.

Back Throw
Wolf’s back throw could look cool.

Up Throw
Link’s up throw looks pretty good here.

Down Throw
Wolf’s down throw is probably best here too.

Aerial Attacks:
Neutral A – Jecht Shot Video 2 – 2:01
Tidus spins around and performs a devastating kick. The first part of this move could be Fox’s Aerial Down A which would lead into Captain Falcon’s Aerial Neutral A. The last part of Captain Falcon’s kick could have a sweet spot similar to his knee or Zelda’s aerial kick. This would probably be Tidus’ best killing move.

Forward A
Fox’s Aerial Forward A could look really cool here.

Back A
Marth’s Aerial Back A could work here.

Up A – Sphere Shot (Aerial) Video 3 – 0:07
Tidus does a flip kick very much like his sphere shot it blitzball. Captain Falcon’s, Ganondorf’s, or Mario’s could work well here. Fox’s could possibly work too.

Down A
Marth’s Aerial Down A could be good here.

Final Smash – Blitz Ace and Haste: Video 1 – 1:05
Tidus performs his overdrive, Blitz Ace, where he attacks several slashes followed by a sphere shot with a blitzball. For a while afterwards, he could spawn an invisible bunny hood replaced with a glowing effect like when you are holding the smash ball (if possible) after that. This would last about as long as a regular bunny hood (Haste might work as B move if I give it a cool down time and cut the length of its effect. If this idea is better, you can move Wolf’s Up B to a Aerial Down A and either Energy Rain or Jecht Shot can become his Up B.)

Special Traits / Other:

Though he is over Ike, Tidus is much faster and weaker. He should feel most like Fox.

Tidus’ running attack doesn’t cause him to stop running (if possible). Because of this, it should be a bit weaker and have less knockback than most running attacks.

Tidus’ jumping animation could be Zero Suit Samus’ Down B.

Tidus Quotes that can be pulled from Dissidia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWfU31gXQk&feature=related

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
Well, for me i'd love to see Marina from Mischeif Makers in the brawl

You could replace Olimar/Lucas, hence her being slightly the same height

Some ideas:

B: Shake- Shakes you up and throws you, press B at a pace to shake more times, shakes up to 1-7 times, deals 2%-13%

Side B: Rocket Dash Punch- Just a dash punch from her rocket's, deal 6%-11%

Up B: Boost- Rocket upward boost

Down B: Reflector- Just a average reflector

Hope this can be approved by someone.

~Thanks
- Nessgod

Hyro

Smash Lord
i need to record a clip of me using puple toon link. But i want him to be a dark toon link.

I can easily switch the purple and dark textures.

But i don't know how to switch the in game pictures (with the damage percent) to make the purple toon link a dark toon link.

Anyone?
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEEE

or someone tell me how to? is it even possible? :(

yukinari

Smash Rookie
Id like a Metal Mario stage similar to the one from Smash Bros 64, ive looked a lot and still cant find one.

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
i have a request. could someone take Alses' Rosalina PSA and work on it?
link http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Bra...na&ByUser=%&Info=%&Thumb1=%&Type=%%&TypeAlt=%

it is apparently supposed to have a upB and downB different from Peach, but for me they are the same, idk why. I was wondering if someone could take it and do a few changes for me.

-Make sideB not spammable. Its pretty broke imo, you can just run and shoot until you wall them off the stage. Make it a have a cooldown/charge time similar to ROB's laser.
-Make upB a upwards spin. Similar to Warios upB. You could use the same animation from her neutralB and aerial neutralA.
-Make downB spawn a Luma textured radish in her hand. I know there are several hacks to change her radishes, so it should be possible.
-Change her final smash. IDK if its possible to swap final smashes or not, but something similar to Lucas/Ness's final smash would be good.
-Change her taunts

This shouldnt be too difficult since there arent any real texture or vertex changes.
If someone could do this for me, please say so, i would like to know before-hand if it is being worked on.
-

Edit: actually, nevermind. I just found out that brawlbox isnt as complicated as i thought. ill just do it myself.

MarioMitch2591

Smash Rookie
i was wondering if you could make me a texture for me. It's just that i would perfer it's just one character.

I would like the character to be mario with the hat having two ms instead of one and on the
overalls i would need mm2591.the gloves would need to have mm with a red star on them too.

With the clothes i would need the overalls to be black and i would like the clothes to be blue. The words would stay red on the overalls and hat. The hat would need to be black but the words on the hat would need to be black with the white background. The gloves are going to be black with the words being blue.

I would like you to take all the time you want to make the textured character so could anyone please make me the texture i request??

Thanks in advance if any of you make me the texture.

ughhhhh i'm tired of waiting i have waited 5 weeks and no one has made this texture!!! Why!?!?!?!?

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
i think its mostly because there are 10+ requests and MAYBE 1 person still around doing them -.-

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
He wasn't trying to make you feel like a loser, dude. Your stage inspired him to make his own version. You shouldn't be ashamed and you shouldn't be feeling defeated either. After all, this isn't a popularity contest. Brawl hacking should be fun, and something that brings us together as a community, not something that makes us sad.
QFT from Stage .H.A.C.K.I.N.G thread

Hyro

Smash Lord
Someone flip flop the SMALL csps for dark toon link and purple toon link for me please :(

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Port Town with the main platform never stopping to land (just continuously racing across the track).

Games'n'Music

Smash Cadet
Castle Siege as the mansion from Resident Evil 1. The outside would be nighttime and you'd fight on the mansion. Then you'd fight in the inside of the mansion when you cave in from the roof, and last you would fight in the labs (where that lava area should be)... sounds like a lot to ask for, lol.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
This isn't really a request, but can someone link me to Edward Elric with a Staff? I can't find it at all...

EDIT: Never mind.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Some of you may have seen my Triple H and Hulk Hogan textures.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9811&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9829&Moderated=All

I actually plan on doing a few more wrestlers too, but some of them won't look right without vertexing.

If it's possible, I need a bulkier Snake, because he's a bit scrawny compared to some wrestlers. But the most important part is the hair. Triple H, for instance, needs slightly longer, less mullet-y hair (though Hogan is probably fine the way he is, other than not being muscular enough). Other wrestlers, such as Kane and The Undertaker could use this hair vertex too.

Another vertex I need is a bald Snake, so that I can make Randy Orton, The Rock, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. If I just textured his hair as skin, it would still have the hair shape, and look quite funny I think.

Finally, I need a long-hair Snake, which could work for any number of wrestlers. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Edge, etc. There's a whole tier of wrestlers that could get away using the same vertex methinks.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Some of you may have seen my Triple H and Hulk Hogan textures.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9811&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9829&Moderated=All

I actually plan on doing a few more wrestlers too, but some of them won't look right without vertexing.

If it's possible, I need a bulkier Snake, because he's a bit scrawny compared to some wrestlers. But the most important part is the hair. Triple H, for instance, needs slightly longer, less mullet-y hair (though Hogan is probably fine the way he is, other than not being muscular enough). Other wrestlers, such as Kane and The Undertaker could use this hair vertex too.

Another vertex I need is a bald Snake, so that I can make Randy Orton, The Rock, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. If I just textured his hair as skin, it would still have the hair shape, and look quite funny I think.

Finally, I need a long-hair Snake, which could work for any number of wrestlers. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Edge, etc. There's a whole tier of wrestlers that could get away using the same vertex methinks.

i need a stone cold for captain falcon. please. with shorts and t shirt please. god please

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's driving me nuts, but I can't find the updated version of Metroid Trainer. Anyone know where it's hosted? Wasn't on Brawl Vault.

Top Bottom