• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kr3wman

Smash Master
whats important is who wins at...*

*develop as needed. May be a reference to another Super Smash Bros title, a modded smash title, another fighting game, other video games (where you can either win or demonstrate by objective data that you are better than someone else), specified sport, sports in general, activities demanding physical/mental skill/technique (where you can either win or demonstrate by objective data that you are better than someone else), activities that you win by subjective data demonstrating that you are better than someone else (social life, love life, life in general, internet arguments.)

kr3wman

Smash Master
what happened to justapnoy?

I remember , a year or so ago, Steb talking about how he is/was the best Smash64 player in MTL.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I haven't done any Smash stuff this entire summer so far. Kinda makes me sad =(

What to do?! I'd like to do at least a couple of event thingies or something before I leave for school again.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I do still play B+, haha if I can get the chance to.

I hope everyone's been doing alright. Summer heat's been so ridiculous lately though!

Nice to see you too Kev. :)

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Last call....there's a 64, melee and brawl tournament on july 19th...for more information check tou smash till you crash on the tournament listing page...or PM me...it would be nice if 5 or 10 more people would join...hope to see you

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I work 11 hours a day (not including travelling which takes up at least 3 hours every day too), I work weekdays, and I don't play smash much anymore. The last weekly I was at was months ago, lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm just 1 man but this is what I came up with (decided to give this a try just today lol)

Quebec Brawl+ PR Based on the last 4 tourneys with Brawl+ in them

LBT2: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264365&highlight=LBT2&page=10
BUSB1: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273649&highlight=Brewin+up+some+Brawl
BUSB2: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275632&highlight=lbt2+results
BUSB3: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278985&highlight=Brewin+up+some+Brawl

And the top 10 are

1. Ally :wario:/:snake:
2. Holy :rob:
3. King Kong :bowser2:
4. ThatGuy :ike:
5. Jer :jigglypuff:
5. Rion :zelda:
7. Swordgard :random:
8. GUARD :fox:
9. Zaf :toonlink:
10. Chesterr01 :random:

1. Ally - Only lost at LBT 2, won everything else he attended
2. Holy - The only person who ever beat Ally
3. King Kong - Beat Ontario's #1 & #2 players, & places extremely well
4. ThatGuy - for 5th at LBT2
5. Jer - for 7th at LBT2, tied due to lack of other results
5. Rion - for 7th at LBT2, tied due to lack of other results
7. Swordgard - attended 1 more tourney than GUARD, yet places mediocre
8. GUARD - mediocre placings at his brawl+ tourneys
9. Zaf - for 13th at LBT2
10. Chesterr01 - for 17th at LBT2

5ive

Smash Champion
So guys come and **** us this August? Toronto will host a Brawl+ main event (pools) with Brawl-, Project M, SSF4, RPS side events.

Anyone interested?

brg

Smash Ace
I work 11 hours a day (not including travelling which takes up at least 3 hours every day too), I work weekdays, and I don't play smash much anymore. The last weekly I was at was months ago, lol.
that sounds harsh man...

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Kev, are you still going to the tournament tomorrow? If so, leave me a msg on msn/smashboard so I can know how we get there because I have no idea where it is and I don't wanna waste money taking the bus and stuff knowing you won't even be there.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hi guys
pit yay pit
and also, I'd be down to go to Toronto, but I'll probably stay in Montreal during the tournament.
I also have no idea what you guys are talking about, but I needed to troll and make people believe that I care about this place. Off to work again.

Top Bottom