• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Ya i remember that tourney...it was my first one! i was really bad... in that time...like i was only using wavedash to grab the edge faster!

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
hey good idea i like smash till you crash...car lautre ca va faire fuire ceux qui save qui vont perdre et quil veulent pas perdre leur cash:p

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
that last post is win joel lol

btw Jo i dont even remember you beating me more than 3 time.....out of maybe 10 or more we could have played more but you were refusing playing my pika fearing to be ashamed or something lol

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
that last post is win joel lol

btw Jo i dont even remember you beating me more than 3 time.....out of maybe 10 or more we could have played more but you were refusing playing my pika fearing to be ashamed or something lol
what?! it wasn't 3-10 just ask Max lol. The only time your pika owned my falcon it was the first match lol. Then at kev's it was more tight . Are you going to the next tournament in Laval?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
tu pense vraiment?

btw jetais saoul toute les fois que jai jouer contre toi

jus sayin....lol

quelle revelation ce fut!
Ca veut dire quoi exactement? Que tu penses me battre sans etre saoul? lol. Moi je suis souvent high quand je joue a smash ces temps-ci.. c'est juste trop le fun. lol.

brg

Smash Ace
Ca veut dire quoi exactement? Que tu penses me battre sans etre saoul? lol. Moi je suis souvent high quand je joue a smash ces temps-ci.. c'est juste trop le fun. lol.
ouais jvais sober up pis prendre roy haha

serieusement javou que jouer high cest excellent, genre ca multiplie tes emotions quand tu joue lol sauf tu joue moins bien par contre

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
fack ouin jo meme si ses tight sa reste que le ratio change pas tu perdais pi a pars de jouer contre toi yavais pas gros challenge dans place stais plus cool sfaire demonter la geule la derniere fois par kage pi bam ; je serait pas contre de retest si se serait possible : D pi ses koi sa la le tournament de laval ses qiand pi ya combien dpersonne pi si spa brawl ju interesser lol

ragekev : hes talking about an other max(zred to be exact)

also monopoly started in 1935!!!???.....lol that good,oll uncle moneybag(dont know if its right in english) is outdated

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
go**** tournament in the morning >_> also same time as for the festival dete de quebec xD that no one should miss tbh. but I guess im in the montreal thread so quebec city event beside la st jean wont bring people lol

kr3wman

Smash Master
e3 nintendo conference...

omg jizzed all over.

and then jizzed again at portable OoT

I'm looking at 600$+ just for nintendo products over the next year LOL.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
hey chester ya un tournoi a laval le 19 jiullet!!! ca tinteresse!? 64 melee et brawl...

Zred12

Smash Rookie
that thursday melee fest was cool lol ****. Btw Im still up to participate in something this summer if theres some melee fest or tourney .roadtrip is win if you dont get lost in montreal in traffic >_>

Jo: fear the yellow ball XD It was fun to low tier your *** :p

Yo Pikalex si jamais tu trouve bein du monde je vx venir pour le smash fest :p

Lol Melaf and mtl traffic = Petage de coche xD

Zred12

Smash Rookie
Hey Zred, it was nice playing you. We need to make more Marth ditto ROFL
yeah it was fun ! after that i went to my sister n took his gamecube with ssbm lol now i want somebody to play with

Edit: I'm looking for people around Joliette For playing ssbm if someone is up to

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
yeah it was fun ! after that i went to my sister n took his gamecube with ssbm lol now i want somebody to play with

Edit: I'm looking for people around Joliette For playing ssbm if someone is up to

yo arrange toi pour le garder la le gamecube pi btw sa laire que ton controller tu la oublier dans mon packsac mes vu stune madskillz jimagine tu ten criss lol

Zred12

Smash Rookie
yo arrange toi pour le garder la le gamecube pi btw sa laire que ton controller tu la oublier dans mon packsac mes vu stune madskillz jimagine tu ten criss lol
LAWL i guess you can throw it on the wall.. lol by the way j'ai fais du training mode like a geek.. xD next time watch out ton pikachu haha :p

Top Bottom