• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1...-thread-money-matches-wsop-785122/index8.html

This is a poker forum but they wanna brawl, some people have $ in poker. I haven't look throught many post but one guy say he is in montreal and want to play for money i think. The problem is he got 1 post so he is probably one of us haha and not a real 2+2er ;) Anyways there might be something to do with that, but its going to be really hard to try to get something going with like a 1 day account there i think ;)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1...-thread-money-matches-wsop-785122/index8.html

This is a poker forum but they wanna brawl, some people have $ in poker. I haven't look throught many post but one guy say he is in montreal and want to play for money i think. The problem is he got 1 post so he is probably one of us haha and not a real 2+2er ;) Anyways there might be something to do with that, but its going to be really hard to try to get something going with like a 1 day account there i think ;)
C pas juste pour 64 ca? Vient sur aim ou msn je veux te parler de quelque chose Dom.

Jer

Smash Ace
Make us a PR then.

Btw i pooped all over Eugene in toronto, like 2-0'd him no problem.

"Top" players in T.O are a joke, excluding Tin Man because i haven't played him

There's also no way in hell im going to that tourney, i'm going to Warped Tour instead

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Going to my friends place to play some melee if any1 wants to come the address is 872 Rue Jaques Cartier Ouest. So peace.

Jer

Smash Ace
zaf: lol holy, sorry i dont play for money only. if it was my job too id probably attend more events.

you remind me of that pale brother of super mario's, always hiding in his shadow getting no credit but still just being around

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
zaf: lol holy, sorry i dont play for money only. if it was my job too id probably attend more events.

you remind me of that pale brother of super mario's, always hiding in his shadow getting no credit but still just being around
rofl

Nobody cares about Holyyyyy...

Sorry, had to say it.

J'taime quand-même Marcos. :)

ThatGuy

Smash Master

Yeah that's CC (Eric) lol. He's posted here a bunch of times and he's gone to a couple Melee tournaments here.

2+2 eh Dom? Looks like you were trying to hustle my poker game ;).

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that's CC (Eric) lol. He's posted here a bunch of times and he's gone to a couple Melee tournaments here.

2+2 eh Dom? Looks like you were trying to hustle my poker game ;).
haha i wish. Was a fun night luckily I did not loose all my money !

Jer

Smash Ace
Actually i hate vbrawl because it's a ****ty camp floaty fest, sorry that my camping skills aren't on par like some of the top players.

I'm good at b+ and recall beating Holy and whatnot in said game, were just saying he's bad and a money fiend

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Actually i hate vbrawl because it's a ****ty camp floaty fest, sorry that my camping skills aren't on par like some of the top players.

I'm good at b+ and recall beating Holy and whatnot in said game, were just saying he's bad and a money fiend
Ahahahaha you're terrible at smash in general, you're far from being a good player in any smash games. You thought Brawl+ could save you but even in that game you lose to players that don't even play the game like PKM LOL.

kr3wman

Smash Master
losing to a better player = you're bad DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Ahahahaha you're terrible at smash in general, you're far from being a good player in any smash games. You thought Brawl+ could save you but even in that game you lose to players that don't even play the game like PKM LOL.
"umad?" potential very high in this thread right here..

Also, you ALL suck, for not messaging me to play 64 today.

*sigh*

Top Bottom