• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Rich started it, then I just posted a couple videos is all =D Then his videos led me to Zulu's videos so I posted a couple of those as well

btw, Hilt

Deadman Wonderland is some ****ED UP **** O_O

Noa.

Smash Master
Yeah you should definetly post more often here. We would welcone your opinion greatly actually.

And Logic, usmash OoS does punish Fair>grab, bur you'll get punished if you try that in Fair>jab. You can shieldgrab that, but it leads you vulnerable to fair>grab. The point
I'm making is that a good Peach can mix it up.

Of course, a good Olomar should be able to predict though.

Zori, are you coming back from your break?

Jane

Smash Hero
hey greward, what are all the names of all the attacks in spanish? i really wanna learn cuz that way i would have an easier time teaching some of my cousins to play smash lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol looking for a Jenny avatar now lol

OMG GREWARD! You have noooo idea how much I want your version of Brawl!!

"TRES! DOS! UNO! YAHH!!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh yea lol ^_^ Well if it makes you feel better, the videos I posted inspired this new title, so it's still kinda related to me :D

RichBrown

Smash Master
I have a job for everyone but mainly Hilt because he's probably the only one that will actually test it lol

So with Falco, he's barrrely able to jump out of a standing regrab after a dthrow. However, I believe it might be possible to buffer a dash grab and get the regrab.

I was testing this a little bit earlier with mikehaze, I told him to smashDI up and away as hard as he could while trying to jump.

Now here's the interesting thing: I was having success with the blue and white throws, but not the red and yellow. I'm not sure if I just kept screwing it up, or if the color actually makes a difference.

I did come up with a theory as I was driving home though. Olimar's grab has 3 different lengths: dashgrab, standing grab, pivot grab. At first I was trying it with dashgrab and he was just about always able to jump out. I didn't really test standing grab and went straight to pivot grab, and it actually started working.

I also wasn't really trying to buffer a dashgrab. I was just trying to do it fast instead of an actual buffer.

I also wanna test of a regrab is possible up to 6% because I tend to get into my throw combos from a purple toss.

From there I wanna test what followups we have. I'm already pretty fond though of dthrow-dair-usmash on Falco (guaranteed if done right) or just dthrow-dair when he's on the ledge (that won me a tourney match against Larry a few weeks ago when I was at 168 last stock and he was at 0 hahaha).

Chaingrabbbbs

Also we can probably dthrow-dashgrab fox/wolf to the edge then spike them lol

Jane

Smash Hero
i used to think lickylicky was gay. but now, because of zoris amazing avatar, sig, and gif, i think hes amazing xD

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy

I'm pretty sure he's almost 30 .-.
LMAO...wowow I was way off

cook is 4 months older then me LOL
Making you the oldest lucario at 29?

I mean I know there isnt an age limit on gaming but...don't you feel the slightest bit weird when you have to go up against a 12-14 year old...like almost playing your son?

I'm 21 and I think by the time I turn 25 I will have been retired from any and all tourney oriented games...not saying I still won't be gaming and playing XBL and **** but I jus feel after that time I need to start planning for families and ****.

maybe thats just me.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh nah, 23 this is a good age...lol

ok so cook isnt THAT old...good because he might be rooming with me and I can't have grandpa ruining the party and ****...lol

Noa.

Smash Master
Saget was 12 when he first came here. And I started playing compeptitive at 14, though I already had an account for a while.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
razer from texas is like 14-15, and he is one of their best. apparently gluttony, the wario who beat ally at a tourney in france this previous weekend is 14ish. they exist, and some are good LOL

Dnyce

Smash Master
I was told forever ago that a regrab is only guaranteed with a blue, and after seeing hilt's stun chart on pikmin dthrow it makes sense why they know that.

Not 100% sure about whites, but I'm pretty sure it applies with them too.

Greward

Smash Lord
Gluttony is 14 years old i think

Spanish brawl sucks, i dont like it and use the NTSC version instead xD its pretty weird how they call some characters in spanish like captain falcon.

Jane said:
hey greward, what are all the names of all the attacks in spanish? i really wanna learn cuz that way i would have an easier time teaching some of my cousins to play smash lol
what do u mean with this? jab is jab, forward tilt is "tilt lateral", up tilt is "tilt arriba", down smash is "smash abajo", down throw is "lanzamiento abajo", up special is "especial arriba", shield is "escudo", grab is "agarre", use that ****ing C stick is "usa el puto C stick" xDD
dodge = finta, dunno if u need more

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so I'm not going to be on Atlantic north's crew battle :( cause inui is somehow the captain and he/his region are biased

Top Bottom