• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
@AceSe3don
Take the Current Version of the Down-Smash: I hope You like them...

AttackLw4Start: http://www.mediafire.com/?fa1wpgubwqphf21
AttackLw4Hold: http://www.mediafire.com/?474o0q1gyt16jha

@StarWaffle
Please give me a hand with This :) Down-Smash

AttackLw4: http://www.mediafire.com/?7btzu9gqcw5c5ad

You can see the error on Brawl Box
Awesome! They look better, but the Lw4 has to get slower after he hits, you can notice that in melee.

Serious update:
I found out that the two models in the .pac aside from the Shadow Ball model are.. Guess what?
The models for his Flash when he has a charged Shadow Ball.
It counts as a graphic effect and it's number is: File: 22 GFX: 8, it's infinite.
And another one would be File 22 Graphic 7, this one is interesting, it's fully charged Aura Sphere, and again, it's infinite.
Something I really like would be that File 22 Graphic 1 is that Aura that he has in his hands, maybe we can search through the .pac for that and change/disable it.
These are some interesting Graphics, maybe they would be useful someday, especially that charged flash, it could help by replacing it with something Shadow-ish for Mewtwo, I'm thinking a fire GFX with Purple textures.
Download this to see them in game:
Awesomez
This is the Aura version, to test how well I could make this with aura.
BAir: Aura in his hands.
Dair: The charge flash, non infinite.
UAir: Another charge flash, it's rotated differently though I didn't touch it.
(In the pac there are two different ones and they look like those two.)
Side B Ground: Big Shadow Ball.
Side B Air: Infinite Flash.
Grab and Dash Grab, didn't test yet, w/e.

Closer Looks

Different Angles

My screen is full of GFX!

Engarde! Touche! WHATEVA!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
DOUBLE POST! Please don't get mad at me...
Another FS idea, Mewtwo would go up into the air like lucario and then the player presses the B button to shoot 3 shadows balls at once, the player has six sets to shoot. Once all the sets are shot, the FS finishes.
Pretty hard, nearly impossible, but good as an idea :p

I have an idea, but I have no idea how this could be made in PSA (it would certainly be hard). Basically, it works similarly to Ike's final smash; if another player on screen is within a certain distance of Mewtwo he flies up to a spot in the screen (similar to Lucario) and brings the player(s) that were in his vicinity up with him. He spastically hits them with shadow balls etc. (whatever others suggest or you want) and then finishes them off with a blast of telekinesis (think like Tabuu's offwaves but like parentheses shooting from his hands which are instant KO's). Once again, I have no idea of how that could be made (or even if it could) but that was my idea.
Excellent idea, might choose this, but it would be different.
If I do it like this, it'll be:
A little flash (his A attack) in front of him, if it hits, ummm....
If it hits...
Mewtwo starts an explosion on that spot
Or better off, since we already have a cool Graphic effect thanks to
SAKURAAAAAAAI!!!
, maybe I'll use his FS' laser, but differently..
So how will I use it? I'll tell you...

1- Mewtwo does this little spark in front of him, if it hits, the opponent will be stunned there, and Mewtwo will shoot a SHOOPDAWOOP (y'know what I'm talking 'bout), and it hits with and electric effect.
Just for fun, I think I'm gonna add a little drama like light flash effects.

EDIT: Gotta go to bed... I wanna wake up early... -if it is Allah's willing.-

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! They look better, but the Lw4 has to get slower after he hits, you can notice that in melee.
I have Melee, I like Mewtwo...
and My Opinion Its that The Melee Down-Smash. Its the Fastest Mewtwo Smash I the Whole Melee Mewtwo Smash Movesets.....

Do you want me to continue working on it, or it is Good for you?

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
lol it looks like mewtwo turn super sayian and just kills everybody..i like it =D

DOUBLE POST! Please don't get mad at me...

Pretty hard, nearly impossible, but good as an idea :p

Excellent idea, might choose this, but it would be different.
If I do it like this, it'll be:
A little flash (his A attack) in front of him, if it hits, ummm....
If it hits...
Mewtwo starts an explosion on that spot
Or better off, since we already have a cool Graphic effect thanks to
SAKURAAAAAAAI!!!
, maybe I'll use his FS' laser, but differently..
So how will I use it? I'll tell you...

1- Mewtwo does this little spark in front of him, if it hits, the opponent will be stunned there, and Mewtwo will shoot a SHOOPDAWOOP (y'know what I'm talking 'bout), and it hits with and electric effect.
Just for fun, I think I'm gonna add a little drama like light flash effects.

EDIT: Gotta go to bed... I wanna wake up early... -if it is Allah's willing.-
me like idea

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Ehh... I'm kindof grounded...
Come on DD... Don't disappoint us...
THIS WHOLE PROJECT IS
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!
's FAULT...
Just saying.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Ehh... I'm kindof grounded...
Come on DD... Don't disappoint us...
THIS WHOLE PROJECT IS
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!
's FAULT...
Just saying.
Well worth saying. I mean, why the crap were they thinking?!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
you mean what?
i might make a lucario port because i happen to be the only one in this thread that likes that ninja dog moar than mewtwo. but mewtwo is my third favorite.
I'm also making an aura moveset, and providing a Lucario model which you can use, it has bone changes cause like I said, when he has his JawN stuff he will look like he's a foul mouth while using A combo.
Download the real Lucario and see for yourself.
(Worth Noting: The A attack freezes the game because of the Foul mouth, guess
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!
wanted to get his game rated E xD)

(Wut's wit da
SAKURAAAAI!!!
meme?)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm workin' guys!
XD Theres lots of little things...

Okay! I got it working as a move. I didn't do any GFX or real balancing to it yet, I'm just going to run a few more checks and make sure it all still works right.

Hmm...What I suspected was true. It isn't resetting the value back to 0 after use...strange...

Got it.
I'll polish it up with some GFX, fix the hitboxes, add special fall, and change the animation after I get a couple hours of sleep!

http://www.mediafire.com/?567xfrlcrcid6aq

Here it is if you wanna test it. I have it set now so that if you run back&forth for a little while, you'll slowly charge up. If you wanna skip straight to the charge, just jump. Each jump from the ground you take you get one "full charge".

Like I said, I'll be fixing the move to be a real move, not just a test-version, after I get some sleep.
-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I'm workin' guys!
XD Theres lots of little things...

Okay! I got it working as a move. I didn't do any GFX or real balancing to it yet, I'm just going to run a few more checks and make sure it all still works right.

Hmm...What I suspected was true. It isn't resetting the value back to 0 after use...strange...

Got it.
I'll polish it up with some GFX, fix the hitboxes, add special fall, and change the animation after I get a couple hours of sleep!

http://www.mediafire.com/?567xfrlcrcid6aq

Here it is if you wanna test it. I have it set now so that if you run back&forth for a little while, you'll slowly charge up. If you wanna skip straight to the charge, just jump. Each jump from the ground you take you get one "full charge".

Like I said, I'll be fixing the move to be a real move, not just a test-version, after I get some sleep.
-DD
Excellent, which pac is this? Public Test?
I'm not gonna mod it cause you said you wanted to fix it, I'm just gonna try it.
We need a new animation, Lucario's AppealHi FTW!

EDIT: We also need some extras to make this project fun, I'll be working on that -if it is Allah's willing.-
You think the next game will have M2 or do we have to make project Mewtwo again?
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!!!!!!

EDITEDIT: Sorry guys, I'll -if it is Allah's willing- be focusing on Melee for a bit...
Lemme give you a lil schedule:
1- I have two days until I stop hacking (or generally playing) for a month.
2- Today I will be focusing on Melee.
3- DD works on down B today.
4- I work on Final Smash tomorrow.
-if it is Allah's willing.-
So yeah, currently downloading the Melee ISO.
(Oh and I'm doing it legally cause I had Melee but lost it somewhere here or there.)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Excellent, which pac is this? Public Test?
I'm not gonna mod it cause you said you wanted to fix it, I'm just gonna try it.
We need a new animation, Lucario's AppealHi FTW!
Yeah, its the Public Test. Also, what happened to my Down Taunt? Its all...different and not cool... :[

I need to run some errands, I'll be back to finish this in a few hours.
-DD

Ronaldmcdonald

Smash Apprentice
A weird thing I found: If you re-name Clouds final smash(FitIke.pac) to FitLucario.pac it turns Lucario's final smash invisible. No freezes. It works perfectly.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Ehh... I have to go on a 1 day semi-lol-w/e-trip tomorrow -if it is Allah's willing.-
And after that I have to stop hacking -if it is Allah's willing.-
Sorry guys :(

Matteron

Smash Ace
Same here, Gw, stop thinking your vertex hacks aren't good, don't you remember, you were one of the first to complete a vertex hack, other than cloud, but he doesn't count, he had two hacking teams behind him.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I think that I posted this o the KC-MM too....

This Its AWESOME!
Keep up the Good Work! :)

and Guys can someone help me with the Kirby Mewtwo Hat PSA?
Where is it possible to edit Kirby Hats? I've tried opening them in PSA before and it came up with an error. I knew OSA2 could open that, but the editor was never finished by Dantarion, so I thought that was still impossible.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
You have to hex the hats. It's a minor edit in the case of mewtwo, so it shouldn't be that hard.

ds22

Smash Lord
(Currently typing on my psp in a restaurant in Turkey) Good to see the progres made on Mewtwo while I'm gone and I'm excited to see dasdonkeybox 2.0 being released (have to wait till the 15th though). Also sorry to hear about AceSe3don stopping.

Matteron

Smash Ace
(Currently typing on my psp in a restaurant in Turkey) Good to see the progres made on Mewtwo while I'm gone and I'm excited to see dasdonkeybox 2.0 being released (have to wait till the 15th though). Also sorry to hear about AceSe3don stopping.
About that, does anyone know why he stopped?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
About that, does anyone know why he stopped?
I'm still gonna keep it a secret...

Hey guys, I'm back from my.. "Vacation".
Gotta admit it was fun, but I had a lot of trouble, nobody could notice it, but...
Well I'd rather look at the bright side and see what will happen later.
So umm... I have to stop tomorrow... But if you guys don't complete this in a month, -if it is Allah's willing- I'll work with you after that.
*Sigh*
It's 10 PM, and my Wii doesn't support codes anymore for some reason, it happened before don't worry.
But 10 PM means no-no, maybe I'll fix a thing or two but otherwise, forget it.
Sorry guys.
Oh about the Kirby thing? Leave it to me, otherwise AGFP would know.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I'm still gonna keep it a secret...

Oh about the Kirby thing? Leave it to me, otherwise AGFP would know.
Okay but Take my Current Progress.....
THIS ALREADY HAS THE MEWTWO SHADOW BALL TEXTURE PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THEM UNTIL YOU HAVE A BETTER ONE!
OK!?
Download: Mewtwo Kirby Hat [Melee Shadow Ball]

-PLEASE- DON'T CHANGE THE TEXTURE -PLEASE-

-AGFP-

EDIT: THIS ITS THE SHADOW BALL TEXTURE/PSA
Not the Kirby hat Texture...hahahahah!

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
just looked like you were talking about the hat texture i was just glancing really quick and was like uhhh there's this right here

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
just looked like you were talking about the hat texture i was just glancing really quick and was like uhhh there's this right here

Finally something Funny in this Day

I know that this Its out of topic but, Guys, friends...what do you think about My Melee Texture Showcase?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0

I need a lot of Opinions -PLEASE-

EDIT: Would be better if you Give me your Opinion here....Not on the Thread [look at the last page, the latest comments <.<! from the thread, (I hope you understand the Spanish)]

AceSe3don

Smash Ace

Finally something Funny in this Day

I know that this Its out of topic but, Guys, friends...what do you think about My Melee Texture Showcase?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0

I need a lot of Opinions -PLEASE-

EDIT: Would be better if you Give me your Opinion here...Not on the Thread [look at the last page, the latest comments <.<! from the thread, (I hope you understand the Spanish)]
I don't understand a single word in Spanish, so that made me O_O .
I saw your stuff there, it looks AWESOME, keep it up.
And guys, goodbye for a straight month -if it is Allah's willing.-

Nobody here knows why I quit, except someone named... GameWatching.
If I start it I just know I'll go too far with it, but I will tell you why...

It's the month of Ramadhan, the "dh" is for a letter that is obviously not in english language.
Ramadhan is a month that we have to fast each and everyday, from Sunrise till Sunset.

Fasting: Not eating any food, drinking any drink, using curse words, having intimacy (or any kind of Sex)(If you just loled cause I just said that, get a life, seriously.).
There are other little things but I don't have time now so yeah.

So basically it's a month of worship, and fasting is an act of worship in our religion, so basically, I changed my schedule, I wanna stop playing and stuff, and turn more into religion.

And no we don't worship Allah just in this month, some people do that but that's wrong.
Also in that month, Good deeds give double reward, and sins are also doubled (Who would sin at such a time? Seriously?).
It's 1:03 (precision) AM here, and that's bad!
Bye all! :D
(For those who didn't guess it yet, my religion is:
"So in short, Islam is: Peace acquired by submitting your will to Almighty Allah" -Dr. Zakir Naik)

~Shining Ace

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand a single word in Spanish, so that made me O_O .
I saw your stuff there, it looks AWESOME, keep it up.
~Shining Ace
:(:(:(:(:(
TRANSLATION
The told me This:

''You do not understand English very well, so I use the Spanish they have learned to cope. The problem with your "project" is that the target is meaningless. You are trying to make a game that was destined to be Super Smash Brother Brawl in Super Smash Brothers Melee. I do not understand why you can not just go play melee, I'm sure you have a GameCube, friend. Sure, okay, with Mewtwo in Brawl is good, and I'm sure there are plenty of Mewtwo fans out there, but you are taking too far! To continue with this project forward, I do not care. But keep in mind that this project is absolutely no doubt useless.
Sorry, but I had no choice but to give you directly''

.....Guys what do you Think about what he told to me???
I don't feel good, I feel Bad....

..... OKAY Bye AceSe3don, and Good Luck with that.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
FINALLY!
SOMEONE UNDERSTAND ME!
YES, THAT ITS WHAT I THINK BUT, IT ITS SEEMS THAT HE CAN'T READ!
HE JUST CAN READ, WHAT HE WANT TO READ.....

(sorry bad English :()
The bad English is OK, I don't care (I actually like it when you post, it makes you feel kinda.. Special let's say), you don't really have to care about what he says, an advice from me: NEVER.. EVER.. EVAH lose hope or feel bad because of what people might say, because really, most of the time, they want you to feel bad, so they do it, and if you don't feel bad, THEY will get angry.

I'm talking to myself before I talk to others, I [used to] care about every dot on every letter on every word, yes that much.
By the way, I have things that could help your Showcase:
1- Melee Falcon Punch SFX, the only difference in SFX between melee and brawl in CF is his punch, in brawl he says it in an Amercian accent, while in melee it's like English, you know what I mean right?
2- This is something that brings nostalgia...
Anyone ever played Sonic the the hedgehog 3 and Knuckles?
You know when Sonic transforms into Super/Hyper sonic he makes that really cool noise?
I injected it instead of that "I'll show you -bzztbzzttooboredtotype-"
It sounds awesome in game, and I know someone who would love it.

~Shining Ace

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
The bad English is OK, I don't care (I actually like it when you post, it makes you feel kinda.. Special let's say), you don't really have to care about what he says, an advice from me: NEVER.. EVER.. EVAH lose hope or feel bad because of what people might say, because really, most of the time, they want you to feel bad, so they do it, and if you don't feel bad, THEY will get angry.

I'm talking to myself before I talk to others, I [used to] care about every dot on every letter on every word, yes that much.
By the way, I have things that could help your Showcase:
1- Melee Falcon Punch SFX, the only difference in SFX between melee and brawl in CF is his punch, in brawl he says it in an Amercian accent, while in melee it's like English, you know what I mean right?
2- This is something that brings nostalgia...
Anyone ever played Sonic the the hedgehog 3 and Knuckles?
You know when Sonic transforms into Super/Hyper sonic he makes that really cool noise?
I injected it instead of that "I'll show you -bzztbzzttooboredtotype-"
It sounds awesome in game, and I know someone who would love it.

~Shining Ace
:) THANKS :)
and The Melee Falcon Punch Its Awesome, I prefer the Melee one than the Brawl One :) (makes me nostalgia)
The Sonic thing sound Interesting .... XD
Where can I get the Melee Falcon Punch and the Nostalgia Sound effect for Sonic?
you have It? :)
I feel Good :) 70% and up :bee:

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
:) THANKS :)
and The Melee Falcon Punch Its Awesome, I prefer the Melee one than the Brawl One :) (makes me nostalgia)
The Sonic thing sound Interesting .... XD
Where can I get the Melee Falcon Punch and the Nostalgia Sound effect for Sonic?
you have It? :)
I feel Good :) 70% and up :bee:
I have it but I didn't upload it yet, please wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom