• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
you need complaints and arguments to refine something properly :/
gotta look at it from all angles

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I did not work on anything on Mewtwo after my last update the "Public Test"
So yeah.
And awesome animations.

ds22

Smash Lord
I already had that WalkSlow.
Anyway, before I go on vacation for a week, I wanted to post this package, which contains some fixes of problem I stated fixed from AceSe3don's latest test version:

Roo525

Smash Ace

Roo525

Smash Ace
Heh, sorry, but two other issues. His Wait1 animation was actually his waititem animation. In otherwords, the aura flashed in front of him dirung his Wait1. Here's a fix:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxhtytzv5pata0r

He also never goes into his wait2 animation. He only does is wait1 and goes into his wait3. Is that a PSA fix?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
A mod of my Mewtwo?
Ah well.. I didn't think it needed anything more except the Down B, but I'll check it -if it is Allah's willing.-

ds22

Smash Lord
A mod of my Mewtwo?
Ah well.. I didn't think it needed anything more except the Down B, but I'll check it -if it is Allah's willing.-
It is only a couple of fixes of things I stated after you released your latest Mewtwo version.
Nothing big though.

And I hope that, when I get back, Mewtwo will be finished.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i had to re-do dtilt because of the new squat o.o but it didnt take too long =]

want me to fix dsmah or is somsone working on that?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
where can find his older, Darker, more detailed texture. it makes increadibly hard to work with him in brawlbox when he isnt very textures. everything blends together :x

just about done dair, its more of a lucas bair than melee mewtwo bair, i dont get youtube here so i cant reference it to anything.

Oh its lunch i g2g, i finished dair and ditilt =D

dair: http://www.box.net/shared/vq8nmp9533

dtilt: http://www.box.net/shared/8pue34i0j2

who knew mewtwo was so graceful o.o

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
where can find his older, Darker, more detailed texture. it makes increadibly hard to work with him in brawlbox when he isnt very textures. everything blends together :x

just about done dair, its more of a lucas bair than melee mewtwo bair, i dont get youtube here so i cant reference it to anything.

Oh its lunch i g2g, i finished dair and ditilt =D

dair: http://www.box.net/shared/vq8nmp9533

dtilt: http://www.box.net/shared/8pue34i0j2

who knew mewtwo was so graceful o.o
About the texture, You can change the color of the BG in BrawlBox, I choose black if I get really annoyed by the texture stuff.
Ah Yes! FINALLY! Thanks StarWaffle! I didn't check them yet but your animations are always awesome.
DS22, it's obviously not easy to see what you changed in the .pac, but thanks!
Now we need The Down B...

EDIT: Are you kidding StarWaffle? You may have to revise your DAir xD
Dtilt looks amazing though.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Hey, did you fix fthrow so that it drops them straight down and then fires the shadow balls like in my old version?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i had nothing to refrence to, i thought it looked pretty good in brawl box though. whats wrong with it ;-;

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Hey, did you fix fthrow so that it drops them straight down and then fires the shadow balls like in my old version?
Not yet. Sorry.

i had nothing to refrence to, i thought it looked pretty good in brawl box though. whats wrong with it ;-;
Refer to this: THE AWESOME VIDEO OF AWESOMENESS
Please do your best :)
Also I'm making a new PSA while making this, I've released two versions today even though I didn't work hard on it lol.
It's awesome though, goes over Ike, check the PSA Archive.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i dont have youtube for 2 weeks... so ya i went off memory, i think it looks good though =]

if you can find a video on megavideo or veoh or something

i'd still like to know why mewtwos arm is comming out of his chest in the fall animation...

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Melee Ottotto Animation Its Easy....!
XD

AceSe3don, I almost have done the Down-Smash Animation ;)
and AceSe3don can you add this Melee GFX to the Melee Grab Animation?
(similar Effects?)

StarWaffle, Can you Make the Melee Item Grab Animation Like this one?

a F-Air Animation Like this One?
http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?smash_bros_2/characters/Mewtwo/Mewtwo-012.jpg
and a Turn Animation Like this one?

Mewtwo Yellow Eyes effects on hits.....
Can someone do that?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Melee Ottotto Animation Its Easy....!
XD

AceSe3don, I almost have done the Down-Smash Animation ;)
and AceSe3don can you add this Melee GFX to the Melee Grab Animation?
(similar Effects?)

StarWaffle, Can you Make the Melee Item Grab Animation Like this one?

a F-Air Animation Like this One?
http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?smash_bros_2/characters/Mewtwo/Mewtwo-012.jpg
and a Turn Animation Like this one?

Mewtwo Yellow Eyes effects on hits.....
Can someone do that?
Dude, you want the EXACT Mewtwo from melee into brawl, that be really hard man...
Let's see... The eyes can be done easily, but I have to copy paste something all over the subactions...
Sorry AGFP, but really it's not that necessary you know.
The item stuff? Leave it to me.
FAir? We shouldn't really mess with that, it looks so much like melee.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you want the EXACT Mewtwo from melee into brawl, that be really hard man...
Let's see... The eyes can be done easily, but I have to copy paste something all over the subactions...
Sorry AGFP, but really it's not that necessary you know.
The item stuff? Leave it to me.
FAir? We shouldn't really mess with that, it looks so much like melee.
Melee Mewtwo in Brawl...?
Not at all
I miss the Classic Melee Mewtwo, I want It in Brawl
[Now he has PSYCHO CUT [Brawl Mewtwo
]
Mewtwo eyes? That be Really Hard?
Come on :dizzy: Please...Just Look at the Old Down-B from My Original PSA
You can see the Melee Mewtwo Eyes GFX there...you can put them In the Damage FACES :)
Or Its more hard that It looks?
I remember that I just Find and Put some GFX on Mewtwo's Down-B to get those GFX (I don't Remember :dizzy:)

My Original Mewtwo PSA :bee:

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Melee Mewtwo in Brawl...?
Not at all
I miss the Classic Melee Mewtwo, I want It in Brawl
[Now he has PSYCHO CUT [Brawl Mewtwo
]
Mewtwo eyes? That be Really Hard?
Come on :dizzy: Please...Just Look at the Old Down-B from My Original PSA
You can see the Melee Mewtwo Eyes GFX there...you can put them In the Damage FACES :)
Or Its more hard that It looks?
I remember that I just Find and Put some GFX on Mewtwo's Down-B to get those GFX (I don't Remember :dizzy:)

My Original Mewtwo PSA :bee:

I think it's a model changer, at any rate, I might try it in the Damageface as you said.

Alright guys, I'm up with a new idea, but hopefully DD doesn't take long till he makes his Down B, cause this idea covers the whole moveset.
Basically, instead of having different Shadow Ball stuff, I'm thinking of having different movesets.
Aura Mewtwo, has Aura flags instead of darkness, and has External Graphic effects from Lucario.
Mixed Mewtwo, I don't have to explain do I?
I think it's a good idea.
DD please finish your down B... I don't have much time now.
Any Muslim would know why I'd stop hacking at the 9th of this month.

The Aura stuff is looking good! I think it would fit Lucario well.

EDIT: Lucario works well, I disabled some bones to prevent any weird looking stuff.
So now we can do the "Lucario VS Mewtwo!", Yay!
I disabled the Jaw bone cause Lucario looks like a foul mouth while using his a combo xD
Hmm.. What else?
His A combo freezes, but the stuff I did might fix it.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I'm not a big fan of Mewtwo's final smash. I know there are limits, but I think mewtwo should have the most freaking awesome final smash possible...

Hang on... I'm going to be uploading something special for you guys soon...

Matteron

Smash Ace
I'm not a big fan of Mewtwo's final smash. I know there are limits, but I think mewtwo should have the most freaking awesome final smash possible...

Hang on... I'm going to be uploading something special for you guys soon...
I agree, the Final Smash is okay, but is underpowered, so I was thinking, when he uses it, make the battle slow down as if he got the stop watch item. This way the shadow balls have a higher chance of hitting the opponent.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I agree, the Final Smash is okay, but is underpowered, so I was thinking, when he uses it, make the battle slow down as if he got the stop watch item. This way the shadow balls have a higher chance of hitting the opponent.
I think the main issue is that there can only be 3 fully charged shadowballs out at a time. Dont worry though, I'm about to upload some insperation.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Workin' on it!

It should be ship-shape by tonight.
-DD
Awesome.
About the final Smash...
I'm thinking like laser and Shadow balls.

So like he uses his Laser Beam from Lucario's FS and Shadow Balls are thrown above the laser and below it, simultaneously.
By the way DD, tonight for you means tomorrow's sunrise to me.
But if I sleep at 10 PM everything could be solved.
*Remembers schooldays when he didn't even need to sleep. but then took a snore at the Maths class*
That was a bad bad experience lol.

EDIT: Or... A beam shoots out, hitting everyone powerfully, and then shoots three Shadow Balls and allows interrupt so you can move while there are Shadow Balls in there..

EDIT2: Look, I'm gonna make Random ideas -if it is Allah's willing- and see what turns out.
OFF TO THE GFX VISUAL DICTIONARY MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Matteron

Smash Ace
Another FS idea, Mewtwo would go up into the air like lucario and then the player presses the B button to shoot 3 shadows balls at once, the player has six sets to shoot. Once all the sets are shot, the FS finishes.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I have an idea, but I have no idea how this could be made in PSA (it would certainly be hard). Basically, it works similarly to Ike's final smash; if another player on screen is within a certain distance of Mewtwo he flies up to a spot in the screen (similar to Lucario) and brings the player(s) that were in his vicinity up with him. He spastically hits them with shadow balls etc. (whatever others suggest or you want) and then finishes them off with a blast of telekinesis (think like Tabuu's offwaves but like parentheses shooting from his hands which are instant KO's). Once again, I have no idea of how that could be made (or even if it could) but that was my idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom