• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteron

Smash Ace
I made a simple recolor pack for GW vertex hack, it has all the default kirby colors, so the people who use only one kirby color can use this hat correctly.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Lol I don't give a **** what he thinks. If he doesn't want to use it, the project isn't made for him.
-DD
That was just my opinion. No offense to you, DD. I was just stating the slight uselessness of AGFP's Project Melee. I'm not dissing this project at all, in fact, I'd like to help with this project in any way I can. :U

@AGFP: Stop making things up. That was just my opinion on the project, you don't need to go around creating drama, and drawing attention to yourself by saying that I was dissing you. You had no reason to post what I said here. You feel better now that you have the attention you wanted? Good, I hope your happy.

And I can obviously read, or else I wouldn't be typing this.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
That was just my opinion. No offense to you, DD. I was just stating the slight uselessness of AGFP's Project Melee. I'm not dissing this project at all, in fact, I'd like to help with this project in any way I can. :U

@AGFP: Stop making things up. That was just my opinion on the project, you don't need to go around creating drama, and drawing attention to yourself by saying that I was dissing you. You had no reason to post what I said here. You feel better now that you have the attention you wanted? Good, I hope your happy.

And I can obviously read, or else I wouldn't be typing this.
>_> Oh, I didn't see who posted what or what it was about. I just assumed it was a post about Mewtwo LOL.

My b.
-DD

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I just posted that like 4 or 5 times ....you are ''Exaggerated''.... why post this here?
I post this here, because MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!...I just wanted an Opinion from My Friends....to see If the People Thinks the SAME that you think about MY PROJECT not to call the attention!
hahahahahahah!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Ahh yes.
I'm done with Kirby's Shadow Ball I think.
I hexed the flags needed for it, and it looks good to me.
I need to edit the BRSAR though, maybe not necessarily but..
Do you guys want Mewtwo's Shadow Ball SFX on Kirby or the ones from Lucario?
Your choice.
I also changed some animations, I used the LightThrowHigh from Kirby, and modified it to look perfect.
However, this is still untested.

EDIT: Forget the animations.
Anyways, it's working perfectly, our Kirby is good to go.
Moveset: LINKZ
Texture and Vertex, thanks a lot GameWatching! : LINKZ
AGFP your DSmash animation makes the attack broken, believe me.
I'll take your advice and use our good old DSmash from Test3.
It seems I could help you guys on the project, but less than before.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Ahh yes.
I'm done with Kirby's Shadow Ball I think.
I hexed the flags needed for it, and it looks good to me.
I need to edit the BRSAR though, maybe not necessarily but..
Do you guys want Mewtwo's Shadow Ball SFX on Kirby or the ones from Lucario?
Your choice.
I also changed some animations, I used the LightThrowHigh from Kirby, and modified it to look perfect.
However, this is still untested.

Mewtwo's Shadow Ball SFX PLEASE!
and Okay (Good Luck) XD
AceSe3don,
I will PM you right Now....

EDIT:
@AceSe3don
''AGFP your DSmash animation makes the attack broken, believe me.
I'll take your advice and use our good old DSmash from Test3.
It seems I could help you guys on the project, but less than before.''

Well, Ace.....Just Try This......I make this with the Mewtwo PSA V5.6 a long time ago....
Stay with my Animation.....Go to Smash Attacks...go to the Down-Smash Hitboxes, SFX, GFX,etc
and Edit the Timer of the Hitboxes, SFX, GFX, etc, Match It with the Animation (Perfect Timer).....and DONE!
If you can't, I will try It by Myself....OK Ace..!
(Its my Animation I know how to use It, but you are the PSAer so well....)
-AGFanProduction-

Matteron

Smash Ace
I just tested out mewtwo v0.5.8 and wanted to say what I found wrong with it.
First thing I noticed is that the back aerial doesn't have a hitbox on the tip of his tail, I understand this is because the tip of his tail doesn't have a bone, but can't you just make the hitbox bigger to fit his tail?
Also, the down special. I figured out that the ground one isn't complete, because it doesn't do anything. But in the air it damages. The problem with it though is that:
1. The hitbox is WAY to small.
2. It does no knockback
This move is horribly Under powered, it is almost useless to because it does very little damage and no knock back.
Also, please speed up the down aerial because when I played my friend, he knew exactly when I would do it and would quickly dodge it.

That is all, hope you do something to fix it.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I just tested out mewtwo v0.5.8 and wanted to say what I found wrong with it.
First thing I noticed is that the back aerial doesn't have a hitbox on the tip of his tail, I understand this is because the tip of his tail doesn't have a bone, but can't you just make the hitbox bigger to fit his tail?
Also, the down special. I figured out that the ground one isn't complete, because it doesn't do anything. But in the air it damages. The problem with it though is that:
1. The hitbox is WAY to small.
2. It does no knockback
This move is horribly Under powered, it is almost useless to because it does very little damage and no knock back.
Also, please speed up the down aerial because when I played my friend, he knew exactly when I would do it and would quickly dodge it.

That is all, hope you do something to fix it.
Already fixed that in the test v3.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Would there happen to be a download yet?
Scroll back a few pages please.
Guys, I'm experimenting on having dark fire on M2's right hand when he has Shadow Ball, as well as disabling the left hand's flash thingy.

EDIT: Didn't work, oh well.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Scroll back a few pages please.
Guys, I'm experimenting on having dark fire on M2's right hand when he has Shadow Ball, as well as disabling the left hand's flash thingy.

EDIT: Didn't work, oh well.
Ace....Guys....Mewtwo V5.8 Its the same as test3, but I added to the Pack the Melee Physics .pac....Its the same thing...hahahahha...!!!!

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
a download was provided for test3
then tson provide a separate .pac dl with the melee physics (not sure if original test3 dl was updated
and.....errrr.....I believe they scrapped that downB and DD is working on a different one
and if dair is sped up the kb should be decreased >_>

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
then tson provide a separate .pac dl with the melee physics (not sure if original test3 dl was updated
and.....errrr.....I believe they scrapped that downB and DD is working on a different one
Test3?
No Its Mewtwo V5.8.5 ...
you can Find 3 .pac Files on my Download: (Mewtwo V5.8.5 from Vault)

1. Melee physics
2. Normal (Mewtwo)
3. Something that sais Bom-bob (or something like that!)

Mewtwo V5.8 was Updated later than test3 and TSON files where Uploaded......

Yes I uploaded Mewtwo V5.8 later than Ace and TSON uploaded the Test3 and the Melee Physics...Then I just Mixed them in a Pack...and Okay!
Mewtwo V5.8 for the People...as you can see on V5.8.5 you can find the Melee Physics .pac there.....XD

Any change was made there.....

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey guys, just letting you guys know I'll be releasing the newest edition of Mewtwo's moveset on the 22nd/23rd of August.
This includes the finished Psyshock and any additions that someone makes that works and looks good.

I'm away from my project space for now and I can't finish it and release it until then. Sorry!

-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just letting you guys know I'll be releasing the newest edition of Mewtwo's moveset on the 22nd/23rd of August.
This includes the finished Psyshock and any additions that someone makes that works and looks good.

I'm away from my project space for now and I can't finish it and release it until then. Sorry!

-DD
Is ok, sounds awesome.

EDIT: Making textures now... Also preparing the Final Pack cause it's time saving to do it now.
EDITEDIT: Jes' Lus' Mai Es Dee Kard. AGAIN!
EDITEDITEDIT: Made some CSPs, the ones we have don't distinguish colors from each others.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Arent you the one who keeps claiming your going to quit?
O_O

Uhh... You guys suddenly forgot about me just cause I said I'm gonna get laid back on this for a month?
Well, it was untrue, I thought uhh... You know.. Whatever, forget it anyways.
I worked on the Final Pack, I need to make textures.

Logo (Or Banner or w/e):

You guys like it?
I love it. Made it myself, except the Mewtwo pic I found it on Google.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
so um is there anything else to be psa'd.

i can start porting some hitbox data from melee... >.>

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
so um is there anything else to be psa'd.

i can start porting some hitbox data from melee... >.>
Really?
If you have time, well... please do it.

To get you guys a bit excited:

These are the CSPs for them. They are Emerald textures.

Some other textures I might use for Emerald Mewtwo:

Shadow Balls and Darkness flames, captured from the Wii.

New CSPs for Mewtwo, the melee ones aren't that cool:

Don't worry-- They look better in-game.
I took it from this Pokemon card, I also have it in my dead collection:

I also have another CSPs that I can use, this is the base one:

It's not bad, the pose is awesome. Might include that as well.
I'm talking about the Final pack by the way, it's almost ready, just needs more textures, working on that -if it is Allah's willing.-

Roo525

Smash Ace
Alright, I've been putting this off for awhile but...

MEWTWO IS WAY OVERPOWERED.

I'm sorry, but as much as I love Mewtwo, it's true. I played as Mewtwo during two brawing parties, and each time, everyone said he was too overpowered.

These where their main complaints:

-His attacks are just too strong to be balanced.

-His sheild is too big.

-His hurtboxes are too small

I know it's probobly a burden to ask but, could he be fixed... please?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Alright, I've been putting this off for awhile but...

MEWTWO IS WAY OVERPOWERED.

I'm sorry, but as much as I love Mewtwo, it's true. I played as Mewtwo during two brawing parties, and each time, everyone said he was too overpowered.

These where their main complaints:

-His attacks are just too strong to be balanced.

-His sheild is too big.

-His hurtboxes are too small

I know it's probobly a burden to ask but, could he be fixed... please?
Attacks? I noticed that too and it can be fixed -if it is Allah's willing.-
Shield? Same.
Hurtboxes? I don't see any problem here, his size is very similar to Lucario, so if someone has a problem with Lucario, contact
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Roo525

Smash Ace
Attacks? I noticed that too and it can be fixed -if it is Allah's willing.-
Shield? Same.
Hurtboxes? I don't see any problem here, his size is very similar to Lucario, so if someone has a problem with Lucario, contact
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
Only one person complained about the hurtboxes, so I guess that's not too much of a problem.

But the power of his attacks and his sheild size are definate fixes. Why dont you make it so his attack power is the same for his attacks in melee?

His shadowball is REALLY strong, and his foreward throw causes alot of damage. (I once got 50% with it. o.0)

His down-air is too "spike worthy" if that makes sence. Basically, the hitbox is too large, and the percentage needed is too low for it to be a considerable spike. Make it more like Falco's, that should work.

His down-smash is probobly meant to be strong, seeing as it only get's one side of him. just dont make it too overpowered.

And have you made a download with both Mewtwo's melee physics and the latest updates on his moveset?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
There really hasn't been specific move balancing, just general balancing. Porting the hitboxes over should help a bit with that, and after that we can adjust as needed.

So yeah, TSON, if you wouldn't mind? <3
-DD

Photos

Smash Journeyman
just got ver. 5.8.5, what do i do w/ the melee physics and bob-omb pacs and the brres files?

p.s. i don't need the pics if i don't want them, right?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Guys, I am NOT working on the PSA for now, because DD said he's working on it, and really I'm beginning to hate getting confused and stuff so...
I'm working on the final pack, got the textures ready, a few portraits and we're ready to go -if it is Allah's willing.-
Again if you have any extra textures you wanna share, PM me.
Textures being used now:

I've given all the credit in the Pack. Don't worry.
The ones in the first line were all made by Wilttilt, except Meoxys it was made by ItalianStallion
The ones in the second line are all made by me.
The ones in the third line were all made by MNSG.
The fourth line are the textures we always use.

Everything looks awesome.. I also have stocks for EACH of em, so yeah :D
There's also a friendly guy on KC-MM who wants to help, he made 4 textures now.

Matteron

Smash Ace
For the moveset balancing I think the down aerial is fine because it takes a long time till the he actually attacks. The only complaint I have is for the shield size and up throw.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
For the moveset balancing I think the down aerial is fine because it takes a long time till the he actually attacks. The only complaint I have is for the shield size and up throw.
Up Throw and BThrow Should be more powerful, and Up Throw has to go 90 Degrees.
The Final Pack is huge, really, you should've expected that.
It's uhh.. 48.5 MBs while compressed, real size is about 80 MBs.
Currently uploading the Final Pack, but it's incomplete in the sense of a Moveset.
DON'T EDIT ANYTHING! I'M SICK OF EDITS!!!
Link

Roo525

Smash Ace
Up Throw and BThrow Should be more powerful, and Up Throw has to go 90 Degrees.
The Final Pack is huge, really, you should've expected that.
It's uhh.. 48.5 MBs while compressed, real size is about 80 MBs.
Currently uploading the Final Pack, but it's incomplete in the sense of a Moveset.
DON'T EDIT ANYTHING! I'M SICK OF EDITS!!!
Link
Sorry you're sick of edit's but one of Mewtwo's animations are wrong. His Wait1 animation's bone (RhaveN_NULL) is positioned wrong. It's supposed to be:

X: 2000
Y: 2000
Z: 2000

If this isn't fixed, Lucario's aura will still appear during his wait1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom