• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLASTv2 - Smells Like a Smash Tournament version 2: 09/18/2010, Wichita, KS

Which day would you rather have SLASTv2???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Just making sure that I'm understanding this right, everyone who was NOT at SLASTv1 will not be seeded right? And every participant, no matter how low they placed, will be given priority seeding over the newer entrants, correct?

Feng Shui

Smash Cadet
Dear Mister Doom,

I saw you just a moment ago on campus at Grace Wilkie. I would have said something, but I wasn't sure if you're aware I exist, and I didn't know what to call you except "Mister Doom", which I would have felt really stupid just yelling out from an elevator.

/shame

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Dear Mister Doom,

I saw you just a moment ago on campus at Grace Wilkie. I would have said something, but I wasn't sure if you're aware I exist, and I didn't know what to call you except "Mister Doom", which I would have felt really stupid just yelling out from an elevator.

/shame
for future references, his name is micah. mike uh

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Dear Mister Doom,

/shame
>_> I never saw you. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not going to this. Sorry guys.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Because I'm already going to a huge tournament this weekend, and Rauleen has a wedding to go to so
I would rather just stay here and hang out with her than go to two in a row.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Toilets, boy I've never seen so many thrones in my life, oh god look at that pink pisser there, I wonder how much it costs to get enough plumbing for all those crap shoots.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Because I'm already going to a huge tournament this weekend, and Rauleen has a wedding to go to so
I would rather just stay here and hang out with her than go to two in a row.
wait... rauleen's getting married without you?

Also, affinity... - literally rolling on the floor laughing XD

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Eh idk if i can go to this now. I already asked a girl to homecoming and its on the same day as this tournament which i just recently figured out >_>

FML!

I might be able to come and do doubles but since singles are so late i can't do them :(.
Plus idk if anyone will team with me =(

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Girls > Smash

Go getem tiger
Exactly. Think about it this way, if you go to SLAST instead, you're gonna have to tell her that you're ditching her for a video game tournament. Then she'll tell all of her friends who will do the same and so on.

You'll be exiled from social interactions forever!!

over exaggeration go!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You'd be surprised how much of a **** block video games + displeased girl on Facebook can be.

Top Bottom