• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO STORM Presents: EXP Con 2010 - St. Augustine, FL - Oct. 8th-10th - The NEW FAST2?

-!-

Smash Lord
To my knowledge:

3rd: Xaltis
4th: Ryo
5th: GDX
5th: SuperWolf
7th: Afro
7th: M!X
9th: Yin
9th: Some Sonic

That's all I got, and I dont think this got more then 40, it felt like thirty-some

-!-

Smash Lord
Same with me my energu ran our nd being hungry didn't help :( I let my brother advance when we met.

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I want to thank everyone who came out to CEO X Storm. The event seemed to have run pretty smoothly. Melee didn't happened because there were not enough entrants.

We had 18 teams for Brawl Doubles and 44 players for Brawl Singles (Subtract 8 refunds). I left the players who received a refund in the brackets. Probably shouldn't have done that, as the payout looks messed with. I'll have to implement a No Refund policy for future tournaments as this isn't fair for the players who are entering for someone to just get a refund regardless of the reason. So I apologize for that.

Please give me your feedback on your thoughts on the tournament. Too slow? Monitors laggy? I'm obnoxious? Whatever. Let me know what's up.

Here are the full results...

Brawl Singles:

1: Mewtwo King ($216)
2: Seibrik ($108)
3: Xaltis ($36)
4: Ryo
5: Superwolf
5: GDX
7: M!XX
7: Afro
9: Xin
9: Yinn
9: Rawrsaurus
9: Green Ace
13: SheikSSBM
13: Melas Cratos
13: Loser
13: DotheDash
17: D Fear
17: Thomas Hiepo
17: Ryu
17: Arie
17: Ben
17: Spidaman
17: Michael B
17: Jeremiah
25: William
25: Battom
25: NO
25: Gabe
25: Isaac
25: Jake
25: JV
25: Shadow-Link
33: Z
33: Daniel
33: Rando
33: Marcus
33: Lewf
33: Bam
33: Nobody
33: B Star
33: Ty
33: Alex
33: James
49: Krist

Brawl Doubles:

1: Nickelodeon Convention (Seibrik / Afro)
2: Double Up, Bubble Up (DewDaDash / M2K)
3: Banana Hammock (GDX / DFEAR)
4: Chops Can Bring the Heat But He Cant go Eat (Green Ace / Xaltis)
5: Naples
5: Arizona
7: Solid Penguin
7: Antidisestablishmentarianism
9: Golden Pear
9: El Pollo Loco
9: Fellow Plus Yellow
9: A
13: Superfly
13: Time Lords
13: Mo-Hi
13: Assassin
17: We Dont Know Yet
17: Isaac

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Same with me my energu ran our nd being hungry didn't help :( I let my brother advance when we met.
M!X you did well here keep up the good work.

P.S. i think your brother has your number when it comes down to it his mk knows you too well.

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X you did well here keep up the good work.

P.S. i think your brother has your number when it comes down to it his mk knows you too well.
Nooo I actually did bad... Laaaaag again.

My bro would of beaten me for sure but if it was a normal TV then U may be mistaken lol

Well see next time though.

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
this was such a fun tourney and the convention way really cool. i cant wait to go to another convention and a tourney and im really happy i got 9th xD

it was really fun playing all of u.

Naples crew- thanx for picking me up u guys it was a really fun weekend!!!

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
^Also, sorry about the Xin/Yin mixup. LOL. What were the chances of THAT happening? :p

DFEAR

Smash Hero
laggy as hell tvs man. but everyone got used to them eventually i guess.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I recorded dfear vs sheikssbm and ryo for seibrik. Thats about it. The quality is meh since i recorded it on my itouch, but its somewhat watchable. still havent uploaded it tho

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol why would u record me....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh least ask permission bro :\\\\
im sorry that match sucks :\ im STILL sick...i cant even speak ;_;

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Okay, just wondering because my friend was in the tournament, and I was wondering if he'd been recorded.
He got 13th, along with DewDaDash, who I actually saw at Metrocon.
My friend is Loser, if any of you met him. xD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
eh doesnt matter anymore. wuts done is done. loss is a loss no matter da johns. i demand a next time. lol

GreenAce

Smash Ace
lol what? the tvs were laggy as ****, i cant play on that. I offered to mm you right after anyways but you declined some reason.

I'll mm you 20$ next tournament. w/o lag i really doubt ull win
I'm so sorry I wanted to quote dfear. And i'll take that mm and I agree the tv's were laggy but it wasen't that bad. I declined the mm because I didn't want to play brawl anymore I even forforfeited my next match so could leave. Also why did you cp delfino I couldn't see any thing positive out of you going there.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
QFT.
This guy is a true player.
=D, **** too legit

@dew

dunno man, ur d3 is ****ing amazing but that greenace pikachu...gotta step it up man...CUZ HES COMIN, HES COMIN...

washing-TON...washington...6 foot four...weighs a ****ing ton!... OPPONENTS BEWARE...opponents beware...HES COMING HES COMIN!

Top Bottom