• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO STORM Presents: EXP Con 2010 - St. Augustine, FL - Oct. 8th-10th - The NEW FAST2?

-!-

Smash Lord
According to him no lgl means any character with a projectile can legally plank... Nd those with no projectiles at all, I.e. MK, are not allowed cuz that would be stalling :O sooo the lgl should be removed cuz MK wouldn't "legally" be able to Plank cuz it's "Stalling" nd he'll forfeit that match ....

Yup he's serious......

-.-

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
According to him no lgl means any character with a projectile can legally plank... Nd those with no projectiles at all, I.e. MK, are not allowed cuz that would be stalling :O sooo the lgl should be removed cuz MK wouldn't "legally" be able to Plank cuz it's "Stalling" nd he'll forfeit that match ....

Yup he's serious......

-.-
Come in thread.
See this.
What do?
MK forces the approach as much as Pit does. Does that mean GW can plank, because he has bacon, even if he doesn't use it?
Sounds... umm... nevermind.
/unsubscribing

DFEAR

Smash Hero
planking = finding an opening to get back on stage for 8 minutes.

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
By the way, we need setups! Please bring setups! Depending on the Smash community for this! :D

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Tournament is on Saturday, October 9th.

Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl Doubles - 1:00 PM
Super SF4 (Xbox 360) - 2:00 PM
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (PS3) - 3:00 PM
Tekken 6 (PS3) - 4:00 PM
Super Smash Bros Melee/ Brawl Singles - 4:00 PM

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I will make a post everyday reminding people to bring...

SETUPS!

Mampam

Smash Ace
um......... wow....... St. Augustine??? O__o

soooo ****ing far......

dont think wed ever have a chance to make it...... >__>

OverLade

Smash Hero
I dunno they're all awesome enough in their own way that if I only had one I would want all of them lol.

Ra is pretty raw too.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol I don't like Ra much tbh definitely Slifer over Ra.

But Obelisk dammn that's why he's the only one I bought when I was into it hahaha

-!-

Smash Lord
never been to this convention before but this should reach pass 40 at the very least

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Huh? i was saying why would he come to Fl after he just got back to the USA. I doubt he is goin to this..but maybe? I dont care im not going lol

-!-

Smash Lord
Doubles top three:
1st Seibrik & Afro
2nd M2K & DewDaDash
3rd DFEAR & GDX

Singles left are M2K Seibrik Afro I think Ryo nd Xaltis wher playing when I left... I think that was it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
two banana in front and 8 peanuts being shot...****ing best megazord transformation ever.

also my bad and apologies to xaltis and sheikssssssssbbbbbbmmmm (best luigi ever) for more or less giving u the matches. i wish i didnt get sick (literally as im typing this i completely 90% lost my voice its as soft as a quiet whisper lol) D= i will reward u both with the best matches of ur life next time ;)

Top Bottom