• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

November 13th 2010! Swiftbass/Mattdotzeb present : Hall of gaming 2!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
aite guys this is in two days. get hyped. CT smash scene has def been kicking up in the past few months. glad to see that we still have a pulse. good stuff. lets have some great games and sets sat. hope to see you all there.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea so do people know about the tournament on sunday the day after this

in Lowell, Mass

cuz that doesn't have a lot of posts, just sayin

Alukard

Smash Hero
*****Z ... someone take me to CT ... i'm trying to hit up my girls college thats in CT as well ... this would be amazing if i could get a ride to this!!!! i can freaking pay GAS DAMMIT!!! =[

Banks

Smash Hero
niko, i heard you were good from some people who are themselves good. therefore i am inclined to believe it and request that we play many bunches of games

Banks

Smash Hero
I'm gonna go on the record and predict 3rd place for myself, margin of error approximately one placing

if i get 5th again somehow i'll change my main to Roy permanently

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Updated list

Attending: 34
Slox
shadowball
swiftbass
mattdotzeb
ma ***** axelslam
crazycloud
strawhats
zebra
kupo15
th0rn
banks
morgan
jinjo
solar
mafia
$Mike
diesel
tralawlerbawler
KevinM
HaileyM
Zoso
DarkDragoon
twebb
hazygoose
SPAWN (finally)
awsmsean
noodles
brookman
blizzardbeam
Sol
niko
otg
mogwai
yedi

might come:
prog
alu
hax
hayato
teevee
trademark

edit: @banks I'm not gonna have any cash until tomorrow afternoon/evening. Do you think you could pay me for my venue and singles entry so that I can actually enter/attend lol. for the controller i gave you of course

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
Hope people are ready for the Maine train at this event.

Hope you are ready for the MM $Mike going to be mad fun.

HYPE!

Banks

Smash Hero
edit: @banks I'm not gonna have any cash until tomorrow afternoon/evening. Do you think you could pay me for my venue and singles entry so that I can actually enter/attend lol. for the controller i gave you of course
yea definitely. i was meaning to pay you something.. before forgetting i had it in the first place. The controller that broke when I asked if you had one was also purple lol.

this community now must hold you to it
yes, I believe becoming a Roy pioneer is the next step to revolutionizing the metagame. It all has to do with the reverse upb and jigglypuff. There are far too many calculations I'd need to do before I can explain.

but no really i am hoping that since darc isn't going it opens up some real estate up there. but i could lose to someone fighting for 4th place if i'm not careful.(not mafia)

otg

Smash Master
Brian, if you can get to my house you're good.

Banks!!! We must play, in fact I have to play a lot of you. Maf we should MM for a dollar because I'm really terrible vs. Peach and I hear you aren't as anoying as you were so we should start on a good foot, sound good?

How about Doc v. Peach and Fox v. Peach, $1 each?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Lots of money matches going around here huh? I just hope i don't get banks first round or something lol... It'd be nice to place higher than i did last time but i'm not greedy. Btw banks if i get you alone on a t.v. we can finally get in some real games lol. No sheik dittoes though hahaha.

btw i have to work @ 4:30 in the morning on sunday so i'll probably be leaving around 8:30 or 9 @ the latest. So an extra tourny before those times would be nice if it can be done. You know low tiers or whatever? :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
NYC has a tourney in brooklyn I am almost certain that a car from NY will not be coming up this time around, but hey look at this turnout list. looks good. see you guys tomm.

MATT if you pools info PM them to me I will edit it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
is there a 360 at the venue that we can use ... i might want to bust some heads in ssf4 =]

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i guess theres no tourney in brooklyn? There is a 360. usually the owners sons use them. considering bringing my ssf4 setup. kind of hiatus'd mad hard from it tho.

Banks

Smash Hero
oh **** otg, i didn't know you were coming. +10 hype, we're gonna have to find a spot and play the motherfugg out of this game in a variety of matchups

@ shadowball - yea we definitely should find some time to get games in, we always seem to play for a bit right at the beginning of things when warming up right after walking in and then not much later on lol

Banks

Smash Hero
also, i hope everyone here knows about the tournament Sunday in Lowell, Mass

cuz i definitely talked to a few people from...mass...that were planning on having a smashfest at WPI and had no clue about it

probably because the thread is two pages of Irish Mafia and Mattdotzeb hyping each other....

otg

Smash Master
NYC has a tourney in brooklyn I am almost certain that a car from NY will not be coming up this time around, but hey look at this turnout list. looks good. see you guys tomm.

MATT if you pools info PM them to me I will edit it.
Swift, I'm pretty sure the turnout for the BK tournament is going to be small because everyone in NYC is trying to get out to this right now.

oh **** otg, i didn't know you were coming. +10 hype, we're gonna have to find a spot and play the motherfugg out of this game in a variety of matchups
Yeah, it was kind of a last minute decision, but I completely agree that we need to sit down for like a hour and just play as many matchups as possible. I'll bust out Doc this time, tho you best fear

THE KONG.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea, as much as i enjoy using secondaries/thirdfourthamajigs (which we will do a button of), we should do two metric buttons of doc vs sheik, because i never get to play doc mains ever, and i might have to play waffles or some **** at rom.

this tournament is first and foremost practice for RoM so I'm not gonna do the whole "don't play people with sheik too much because I might have to play them in bracket" thing

oh, and I don't have any fear for Kongs yet because I've never had to. Feel free to instill it in me, although I'm fairly certain ftilt, dthrow and fair are effective against DK

*jman is currently reading the thread, everyone pretend the turnout is going to be low*

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont know how i'm going to get here now =[ ... and i dont know anyone that is going to DIP so i definitely dont want to take that long train ride down there !!!!

dammit i guess i'm not going to thissss =[

Top Bottom