• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

November 13th 2010! Swiftbass/Mattdotzeb present : Hall of gaming 2!

Alukard

Smash Hero
alukard if i go ill play sf
sure does this mean ur going to give me money? or are we just playing friendlies ?

Alukard if you're still going im gonna hunt you down and request some sparring against your samus. Please? I need to learn the MU :)
sure but samus isn't my best character by a long shot...

Me and Alukard will also doubles MM people.

Snap called out Brian <3 :3
werd right ... no one will accept tho kevM so its w.e

so like NYC coming up aka is G driving?

anyways. I'd like to grab the odd number person in the NYC car or the Maine car is there is one for a teammate.
PRESENTING THE HALL OF GAMING EXCLUSIVE: SWIFT CHALLENGE!!!!

beat me in 3 games in a row and get a dollar. For every game after in a row you get another dollar until I beat you or I run out of money. You risk NOTHING)
i dont think G$ is coming he works weekends now and i know he is taking off for rom and **** so like i dunno ... thats why its still a mayb for NYC to go

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
haha matt we'll see

**** swift stop beastin
haha real talk.

So is there a limit to the number of attempts we get?

Do I qualify?

:D

Hazygoose

If you go to Pound 5, I'll bring my collection of Sifl & Olly and we can watch some episodes. Such a good show and nooooobody knows about it.
that gives me an idea. I will give the opponent 15 games.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hazygoose

If you go to Pound 5, I'll bring my collection of Sifl & Olly and we can watch some episodes. Such a good show and nooooobody knows about it.
omfg. i will be there. and it will be grand. i might bring some upright citizens brigade or home movies to try and reciprocate your awesome gesture :D

also, peeps...i don't think nus is coming. i need a partnerrrrrrrr, preferably an aggressor since i'm normally a stock tank/support role. hit me up, someone, i wanna make bank!

Banks

Smash Hero
I'm teaming with the Morgue , most famously known for MM22 Crew Wreckage of 2010. He is least famously known for murdering children.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Watch out for Krazy Kupo Klan ; Krazy Kupo Kloud ; Kupo's Krazy Kloud (KKK)

CC, we need a better team name I think :(

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Watch out for Krazy Kupo Klan ; Krazy Kupo Kloud ; Kupo's Krazy Kloud (KKK)

CC, we need a better team name I think :(
My nephew is black, I'm not doing anything that can be abbreviated to KKK :glare:.

I'll think of some ideas and post them later.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
One week hype. I'm planning on going all marth this time. I've been trying to get rid of the rust that's been collecting on my swordsman since i stepped up my sheik. If marth isn't looking good that day it may be all sheik, and i promise that i'll use my mewtwo if it's requested and i feel like it's up to it. Unlike last time though i'll consider using it. =)

once again... HYPE...

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Kirby Dittos available upon request in brackets :cool:.

Kupo15 - Team Names

Dukes of ****
Yager Bombers (my buddy and I's beer pong name lol)
Constantly Inconsistent
Blue Balls of Destiny (lol)
Blast Line Heroes
Warlocks of Oz

<_<

>_>

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Kirby Dittos available upon request in brackets :cool:.

Kupo15 - Team Names

Dukes of ****
Yager Bombers (my buddy and I's beer pong name lol)
Consistently Inconsistent:cool: (BEST?!?!?)
Blue Balls of Destiny (lol)
Blast Line Heroes
Warlocks of Oz

<_<

>_>
picked ur name out for u

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wordddd

tho idk if im worthy enough to be in the same car with someone that beat kyu puff

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Hey i now have a tv so i can bring a full set-up if you guys need one. (i was bringing an incomplete set-up before i got my paws on a tv today lol)

noodles

Smash Champion
sure does this mean ur going to give me money? or are we just playing friendlies ?
well geez :/. we'll mm then play a bunch if i go. i only play pad though hahah so a ps3 setup would be cool. they have one there so ill bring super i guess.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I forgot to mention it, but I'm bringing my *HD* (wow!) Recording Setup! (gee!)

I'm doing so at the request of my boy $Mike who needs more fuel for his combo video fire.

Provided there is a stable internet connection at this location, I'll probably be able to do some sort of stream as well.

Get hype?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
gunstar heroes...sifl and olly...why are we not the broist of bros, CC?

i'll have a console and a recording setup at this.
i'm so rusty still, but i'mma try to play a lot this week when i can find a tv. i haven't been to a CT tourney in over 2 years, this will be fun :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO i'm just joking jeez ...

anyway i still dont know how i'm making it out ther LOL

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i need a teammate, too, th0rn. and i'm used to teaming with a falco. ask anyone that's played me to find out i'm legit :p
hit me up if it sounds good.

edit: if anyone wants a MM and if i have any extra money, i'll be the dude wearing DD's hoodie until he steals it back.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i need a teammate, too, th0rn. and i'm used to teaming with a falco. ask anyone that's played me to find out i'm legit :p
hit me up if it sounds good.

edit: if anyone wants a MM and if i have any extra money, i'll be the dude wearing DD's hoodie until he steals it back.

You'll be so hot I don't know if I'll want to you take it off.

Oh wait, yes I will.
Stronghomo<3
-DD

Top Bottom