• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Lobos

Smash Master
Someone put gimr in my bracket next time I go to a tournament so he can get a lost from me. :)

New rule : Lose to Papa Lobos and you can never be ranked.....ever

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Not sure yet...I'm gettin a haircut but afterwards I can try. I'll call you and let you know because I'm not sure what my barber's schedule is looking like.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Someone put gimr in my bracket next time I go to a tournament so he can get a lost from me. :)

New rule : Lose to Papa Lobos and you can never be ranked.....ever
lol you beat me like a year ago.

I beat king toon last weekend in a serious set so I don't think I'd have a problem with you :cool:

But why we fighting, we supposed to be in the same crew

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
tourny match
money match
seriouslies
friendlies

like that? hm...

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
tourny match
money match
seriouslies
friendlies

like that? hm...
LOL, yeah my point is that KT in a friendly is better then Lobos in a tourney set. I thought you guys would get it :p

Oath.

Smash Ace
I'd def. put lobos over vg****camp members any day.

he had THE LOBOS CHANT at otakon, 50 scrubs chanting his name, **** was godlike.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If you clicked to this post from the WB thread looking for the PS quote then you're a ****ing idiot LOL

:017:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i can't wait to see you guys talk about who is less free out of a bunch of free people

<3 md/va, see ya'll at pound 5 with my irish ape and cracked out fox

Kaffei

Smash Hero
[yt]k7WAXLzUwQE[/yt]

oh yeeee
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
LOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLolOLolollLL

Oath.

Smash Ace
instead of worrying about getting the characters by playing this bad game, you could just, you know, play MVC3.

your 12 man brawl tourneys ain't gonna last long XD.

Omni

BRoomer
ktar just had 70+ people.
xanadu had about 60+.

gtfo outta here with those stats son

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
If you guys haven't realized yet, the people (in md/va) who hate on this game are the people that never got good at it. They're just salty.

Chillin' dude is the only exception

Omni

BRoomer
If you guys haven't realized yet, the people (in md/va) who hate on this game are the people that never got good at it. They're just salty.

Chillin' dude is the only exception
nah, there were plenty of melee heads who didn't care enough to become good at it.

but you're half right

Oath.

Smash Ace
ktar = OOS, i was referring to locals
xanadu with 60 entrants was in july......the last one had like 30-40 entrants? still good, but it's baltimore, if you can't get 40 entrants there, well something is wrong. no other venue can get that on a regular basis anymore, even tant's tourney with like 20 OOS players got like 40 people for singles.

and nobody in this region is good, you don't place OOS = you are not good. you guys have to go OOS just for a decent turnout, but nobody places.

yeah i don't place regardless, due to my own lack of traveling and dedication, and also due to only playing cause my friends played, but also because there is just not enough events in VA, can't travel up to MD every week, but don't say "only bad players complain about brawl", omni talks about quitting every other week.

actually screw that, i got 5th last tourney and placed in the money, along side boss, so WHAT? i also beat bmx and poyo, two people you lost to in 2010 IIRC GIMR :)

and takeover lost to poyo at xanadu, guess i'm just too dashing. obviously i'm not saying those are great wins, but good players have lost to them so it's easy to see anyone can get random'd out.

no but really though, you're gonna see allloooot more people quitting than joining, you can say it's cause we suck, but what you're really saying is you only play for the money, which in md/va, ain't much at all.

when pound 5 has less entrants than 4, it'll only confirm this.

edit: also add chu to that list, he definitely quit brawl for melee, even he said it was cause brawl is dying.

also hova, plank, neo, did they suck too? nope, they all placed/beat good people. so i don't know where you're gettiing this attitude from.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
we might be able to give you a ride. Just wait for me to confirm it via pm :troll:

I mean the people who hate it, and I forgot about greg
Pm me so I can confirm if I want to go or not.

Imma have a ride to get over there but just need a ride back.

**** swagsimus maximus

@ dre, Idk why everyone else is quitting.
But as for myself I love this game, just hate the way people play to win.
Obviously every fighter has there wack moments, just brawl has '8 minutes every match camping in tournament' wack moment.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Might be interested Gimr. Where in Laurel exactly? I wanna tryout my new and improved Mk, Snake, and Wolf.

Top Bottom