• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Coney

Smash Master
just talked to danny

his roommates scheduled a party this saturday, so his place is a no-go

anyone else stepping up?

falco03

Smash Lord
my place is cool.
I am turning 18 tommorrow so im doing this for you guys
same rules as danny and k9 can u be the to

5 5 5 etc
i asked coney to make a thread because my computer is weird but anyone can do it my adress is 10401 Balsamwood ct laurel MD 20708

all i ask is you guys be respectful thank you

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
@ least you didn't play a 25+ minute set barely loosing to a talented yoshi. :(

Gawd I hate brawl.
The way you have to win sometimes is gay.

Idk how ally, adhd, and gnes do it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
ima needa teamate since i aint got blob. preferablly somebody fat like d3, snake, or wario but if not its w/e. also, still lookin to buy an extra gcc thats not the ****ty gamestop version.
Amazon sells brand new white ones for like 25 bucks. They're the best controllers around and the wiring is almost double in length, which is pretty handy.
lol is Danny even doing anything? Seems like everyone is just inviting themselves lol
Right now its everyone inviting themselves.
He'll host something because he needs my Link practice. Continually losing to my Link with his main makes anyone need to host something for that necessary practice.
just talked to my dad and he said i can run something at my house if people were interested and sassy cant hold anything only if he cant.
so someone call him lol... live in laurel
Double negative what...
my place is cool.
I am turning 18 tommorrow so im doing this for you guys
same rules as danny and k9 can u be the to

5 5 5 etc
i asked coney to make a thread because my computer is weird but anyone can do it my adress is 10401 Balsamwood ct laurel MD 20708

all i ask is you guys be respectful thank you
Happy b-day :).
Will you come down stairs this time?
ROFLMAO.
i gurarentee that wont ever happen again. im sorry for those who experienced that. Let me kno people asap-
:bee:
i lost to yoshi too
:c:c:c:c:c:c
yea

I mean I can't blame delta, the only way he could actually win successfully with yoshi is being more patient than your opponent. Plus he really ***** once he get's inside.
:c:c:c:c:c:c

Also, today is Marcus Pinky Sexy Fresh Wilson's b-day so make sure to go to the red robin he works at and order a Pink Fresh special.

Top Bottom