• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Check Lie's thread Mekos. Coney is the owner of the thread so go through Zak's posts or just look on Atlantic North tournaments.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
so the ice and stuff made today not so good for travelling

who wants in tomorrow and thursday?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I have no idea if I'm gonna be ranked and don't even know who is even gonna be ranked other then Coney, Boss, Chu, and Takeover, but I choose Amaterasu.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolololol...oh forgot about yer mario strikers question. We will have to warm up first! haven't played in years but yeah I was pretty good. In a top clan n everything. The best were Wt and Wh.

Anyways haha I used to use daisy and peach. But when I got to be a top player I started using Mario.

Omni

BRoomer
also uploading our matches freeze. be sure to take it to the marth boards to ask for advice and shiz. i'll post them in my HTC thread

faseriously tho im tryna play all evening tomorrow. no one hungry?

Omni

BRoomer

Coney

Smash Master
tbh i don't like the characters of mvc3 nearly as much as the ones in mvc2, they feel less...i don't know, iconic. maybe it's because mvc2 has been out for so long

either way there's only one character i want :cool:

Vinnie

Smash Master
I wanna do Pokemon or Pokemon gym leader rankings but pokemon has been done a couple of times already by other regions... :/ I'd be :235: :).

Top Bottom