• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgement | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | 1/22/2011

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Nostalgia plays a good weegee. He's legit.
And PLEASEEE HRCPOKE

STOP JOHNING SO HARD....

Don't always Luigi Tornado from the ledge, it gets really predictable, but I am too lazy to do anything.

honestly lol...

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Nostalgia plays a good weegee. He's legit.
And PLEASEEE HRCPOKE

STOP JOHNING SO HARD....

Don't always Luigi Tornado from the ledge, it gets really predictable, but I am too lazy to do anything.

honestly lol...
No, I wasn't Johning there. I was saying 'Don't do this' to break a bad habit.

I said 'I'm too lazy to do anything' because I seriously am lazy.

My best john ever.. was..

'I only lost because my Batteries Died' That's one mistake I won't make again.. Don't pull 1/4 life batteries in and play brawl.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
*facepalm*
You don't have to SAY you're lazy, just say that he shouldn't do it, or he'll get punished.

You don't have to defend everything....
Just saying <3

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I went through a period of maining Luigi.
I actually can't remember why I dropped him...

Oh, right, it was a "screw this, I'm going back to Ganondorf" moment.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Finally, my shoutouts. I usually give ridiculously large ones but I'll try to minimize it.

1. Ally ($215) - Always coming to take our money, too bad you won't be at ontario pwn classic to help your bro, lol. And i see you were making your epic pigeon sounds again, you know you love my pigeon

2. Holy Nightmare ($105) - It was great to house you man, always fun to have you around. Too bad I bore the **** out of you in our matches I'm just not good enough to keep up with you lol. Maybe soon?

3. Toronto Joe ($40) - Dayum yo when you beat swordgard I ****ed my pants, I honestly thought we were going to see a humiliation of top 3 mtl. Man I thought top 5 mtl lol, but luckily we held it down somewhat. You improve, this is one example so keep it up. and please go to pound!

4. Swordgard ($10) - You know, you're not bad at all in person. But we already talked of that, but man you're so different and friendly that it's nuts. You got a lot of charm and I think you abuse it. And what happened to your Borat voice? Balls dropping? lol, kidding. See you in montreal someday

5. Raidos ($5) - Great set man, you weren't fueled with your supoer power shizz but I'll stil take my win and be happy with it. Great job on beating Tin, and pretty much your overall improvement since the new season. Good luck at pound, don't lose to any warios!

5. Culex ($5) - What can I say, you got me again and I can't think of any time in the future of that changing lol. It's ****ing great to see you homes too bad tourney keep me too busy so we can shoot the ****. Now this is twice 5th, get into the top 3 where you belong. Remember to use your manliness at pound to distract them and win, yeye.

7. Tin Man - Dayum yo we are indeed getting better. Officially we only went 30 mins over, it was just our loafing around at the end that extended that timeframe. I hope you continue to work on your major tourney. Also, you may not be too happy with this placing but just remember how well you played against SG, he's a ****ing great player and this MU was in his favour but you did so damn well, it was honestly impressive to watch. So keep up your improvements, good to see you don't stress this placing too much

7. Gichan - finally, FINALLY, a placing to be proud of. I can consider myself a good player, at least for a month

9. King Kong - Dayum, why you so nice? lol. I'm really, really, really sorry about doubles. honeslty it was my fault, I really wasn't playing well at all. I was not ebing careful and tanking as I usually do or being smart overall. So yeah I apologize costing you out of money. Thanks a lot for coming and I hope our hype was enough to possibly bring you back sometime in the future. Remember my advice about your tourneys. Sexy plush btw, lol

9. Phiddlesticks - Thanks for all the support homeboy. I know you wanted to see the PT but for some reason I did not feel him at all. Somethign told me to stick to Wario throughout, and I think it will stay that way. But yeah, really, thanks for being there for my matches and sorry for not doing the Ballz 3D tourney. God damn this tourney was busy as ****. I gotta get to Hamilton one day.

9. Iliad - You ****ing *******, 3-stocking me on halabird. Man I can't be salty at all after our set cause it's you but it must have felt good to win a rematch in the waiting for like 2 years lol. I wanted that accmplishment but now I'll just get my revenge. Keep looking sexy and don't lose to KK next time

9. pharaoh - HOLY **** it was great to see you again man. I'm honeslty surprised you don't like Egypt as much I thought you'd be ****ing your pants about it while talking of it, but I guess I'm wrong. Can't wait to have you back in June. Would have like to talk more but whateves, June will come faster than we think.

13. Dark Shadow - Whatup man, it was great to have you at thsi tournament. Although I'm disappointed my stupid Wii didn't work out in the end don't worry too much on it. We'll just talk on msn abot sometime. Overall, you got dem mad skillz that MTL is lucky to have, I hope you keep on playing and come back to **** us again.

13. DDM - God damn dude you surpirsed me. honestly I thought I was going to lose the set but I beasted it up at the end. I hope, HOPE, that you keep coming out you're a great player and I know this 13th is the last time we see this number beside your name. Your top 10 material, **** maybe even higher. See you in february

13. Jasuke - you know you're a sexy mother****er? lol. Great talking with you man hopefully I'll have more time to chill with you homeboys outside. Those are like my favourite parts lol.

13. Sauc3 - Yo I hope you ain't salty after this tourney, even though that's asking a lot huh. You need to consider that I can't throw phiddles to the fire when he's been placing 9th at each tourney and coming out and this was your first in this season. I wanted to see you do well cause after seeing you play some of your matches you are sucha legit player. That DDD alone can take you places you don't even need MK. Now that we can seed you better I really hope you can come out more or something. If not, you're doing a great job in melee and just keep it up.

17. jMo - Yo man I'm so proud of you, you mother****er. But MK....it's really heartbreaking cause I've been a fan of yours since one of my no waahs where you were just ****** people. You were sooo good and I never expected you to come back but you did, only to go MK. You can accomplish better results and actually deserve that PR spot, and higher, with your own actual characters. But I don't want to pressure you, you wanna be MK stay MK I'll still be proud of you for simply coming out.

17. Rhyme - Wtf is this? lololol, like when I went to go look for your name i was at least expecting like 13th cause I heard you failed, but 17th?! Dayum, Whitby disappoints us on that day. We watned MTL to see what you guys were made of! I really hope this doesn't put you down, maybe you felt pressure, maybe it wasn't your day but just know that you're a legit player and not a scrub. Now don't do two things; 1. Quit entirely, 2. come back with MK. lolol

17. Patches - You know, you're not shining yet, but I have seen your matches here and there and can't deny your improvements. You're so close to getting that legit player mindset. you got this man. Just concentrate on mindgames and polish your spacing you'll see 9th or higher beside your name soon enough.

17. Fuddo : I don't even know if I should leave you a shoutout. you knoww hat I think, now come back and **** me.

17. Nostalgic - I didn't get to see you play too much. I only saw how close you were to beating DDM and I gotta say I'm impressed. You MTLers are nuts. Our average player really isn't that good so when I hear you guys are "average" unranked players it gives me that slap in the face that I got when I went to an old *** US tourney where their nobodies can easily be somebodies in your region. Keep practicing up with your boyz and you should be ranked in MTL in no time.

17. Googs - Just like Jasuke, you know you're a sexy mother****er? lol. Aside form that you are soooo ****ing good. I honestly can't be;ieve how much of a surprise it was, it shouldn't have been. I thought you were talking sooo much **** because you weren't even able to make it out of pools in MTL. but after seeing MTL's skill level at this, it doesn't surprise me at all anymore lool. Great **** man and I hope you'll come back even better. Hopefully we've improved by then to.

17. NekoNekoXD - Didn't get to talk much at this tourney but it's great to see you around again. As always thanks for the livestream. I hate to ask but if you can find out how to make it smoother that would be great man, I think it's time for our scene to step up with quality streams to. Come on, you know you're a beast!

17. Arrows (Charlie) - Wolf?! Jesus I'm surpirsed man. I really hope you can stick with wolf but I see you switching to MK faster than Tin to fried chicken. I hope you prove me wrong remmeber to come out to OPC and get ***** there to.

25. SK - Didn't see you play at all, but if DDM says you're good I can believe it then

25. Mprime - Holllyy **** lol, when I heard you didn't make it out of pools I think I cried lol. That is some ****ed up **** man. I really thought you were going to snag a PR spot this time. read some of Rhyme's shoutout where I give a small speech, it goes to you to. But really, don't be disappointed, this **** happens. I was in your shoes before, and for much longer.

25. Looftwaffles: WHAT UP. Damn yo, I'm totally surprised you didn't make it out of pools either. I seriously thought with your improvements that you finally would. It's ****ed, I bet you did some massive screw ups. I'll be in my own place starting next week so I should be able to hold a smashfest. Be sure to come to that man!

25. Vis~k - Another MTLer, just cause you are form there I'll say you **** lol.

25. Mr.L - Wtf man, I was expecting a lot from you. We haven't had a Luigi in so long since WiGi and he wasn't consistent at all. sincethis was your first tourney I hope you know what you got into and it gives you a more solid idea of how you need to improve. hope to catc you in the future.

25. HrcPoke - you have so much potential man. Seriously, if you were in another pool you would have made it out. Keep up your great work dude, but please stop ebing so cocky, it seems like a bad foreshadowing of your attitude when you become a PR member loool

25. XP - Those YGO matches were sooo fun lol. I haven't played that game in so long and after those games I got dem bugs man. I wanna play it again! Why did I do this to myself?! lol. Keep on improving at smash though, don't go back to YGO lol

25. Skyler Silver - idn't get to talk much this time man, god dman. you are one cool ****ing dude you know? I hope you come out to my smashfests in the near future

33. Supreme Dirt - I heard you took a game off of MPrime, or almost at least, with Ganon on Norfair. Holy **** dude! I expected much from you to at this tourney but you failed me. Please keep practicig with fUddo, or whoever it is you play, and just keep improving. You got this man.

33. Revenege - Yo, next time, don't worry, Whitby got ***** so ****ing hard this tourney but that only means fuel to the fire for the next. Come out some more man.

33. Barf - Yo when I asked that you were good I believed you. And to tell you the truth, I saw you play and was impressed. You must have honeslty just choked but I hope that you will come back. you left without saying anything and that sucks cuse I don't know if you'll even see this shoutout or my next tourney. But regardless come out and try again.

33. Fishy - Patches' sexy friend with that sexy tatoo. Like I said before, I thoguht that wa a shirt LOLOL. I didn't get to see you play but with Patches improving like he is I won't be surprised to see you come back with a vengeance.

33. Remorse - YOU *******, why did you have to stop me from getting mah sexy straight wins! You are so legit dude, that's why! Go back to MTL and **** them fiends cause you should be! I'll be ready for you next time though!!!

33. .exe - what the **** si this dude?! After the way you were playing in doubles I was like dayum this mother****er is about to **** **** in singles! Then i see this...wtf lol. I know you will explode soon enough man, just really look at whatever is hindering your process,

Ah god dman, they're long anyways! ****! lol. Such a fun tournament hopefully we'll have one like this soon.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I did take the game off Gi. Norfair is better for Falco in the MU, but only if the Falco is either 1) willing to time Ganon out or 2) knows how to fight Ganon there.

Remorse

Smash Rookie
Goddamn, this tourney was so legit. Probably the funnest one i've been too (altho i havent been to many) lol. Well what can i say Toronto is an awesome place and im really down to reach another Toronto tourney was the blessest time.
You'll definitely see me and my boys again.
~Remorse

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Nope. It is admittedly highly debatable, but the MU is anywhere between 50:50 and 45:55 for Falcon. The only thing he has going for him in the MU is speed and Jab, whereas Ganon just outprioritizes and outpowers him. Falcon also dies pretty early
just like anyone else lighter than Bowser

Basically, Falcon lacks all of the things that **** up Ganon.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
I second metaknight, he's pretty garbage LOL.
I go wolf on everyone cept
falco ( occasionally), wario, pikachu, and ddd.... and ic
Cause of chaingrab.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have no illusions about my character being good, don't worry.

And Ganon does have close to even MUs, though mostly against characters almost as bad as him.

Then again, I see 60:40 and that's close to even for me. Always amuses me when fUddO "complains" about his 35:65 against MK or something, and I'm thinking wow, I wish I had that ratio.

Hrmmm... MU Ratios as coloured by maining Ganon...

100:0 - 55:45 : We have one. It's against SoPo. This MU never happens.
50:50 : Characters who have just as many problems as we do. There is one of them, and it gets skewed highly based on what stage it's being fought on. Like on FD, it's a bit painful due to grab release shenanigans.
45:55 : Characters who have a SLIGHT advantage over us. So... Captain Falcon, because he's fast.
40:60 - 35:65 : Characters like Mario. Pretty easy MUs overall.
30:70 - 25:75 : Getting into characters with spammable projectiles. Pit's in this class and okay, but Pikachu is just painful to fight.
20:80 - 15:85 : Getting into the realm of BS. ****ing Dedede. Still winnable.
10:90 - 5:95 : ****ING OLIMAR ****ING FALCO ****ING SHEIK
0:100 : FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (Ice Climbers)

Why did I do this? Because I felt like it.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
50:50 : Characters who have just as many problems as we do. There is one of them, and it gets skewed highly based on what stage it's being fought on. Like on FD, it's a bit painful due to grab release shenanigans.
if you havin matchup problems i feel bad for you son

i got 99 problems but ganondorf aint one

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Lol, so much complaining... just get better...

No there have been MUCH worse...at sauga tourneys <3 mikey

Holy, Minus, Mikey, Pho, Illiad, Carter, Dimmy, Buenob

Otherwise, good stuff to the hosts! Sorry i couldnt stop by. =(
CULEX WIN NEXT TIME OR WE'RE NOT FRIENDS! :@
sauga is just cut throat like that

swordgard

Smash Hero
I have no illusions about my character being good, don't worry.

And Ganon does have close to even MUs, though mostly against characters almost as bad as him.

Then again, I see 60:40 and that's close to even for me. Always amuses me when fUddO "complains" about his 35:65 against MK or something, and I'm thinking wow, I wish I had that ratio.

Hrmmm... MU Ratios as coloured by maining Ganon...

100:0 - 55:45 : We have one. It's against SoPo. This MU never happens.
45:55 : Characters who have a SLIGHT advantage over us. So... Captain Falcon, because he's fast.
40:60 - 35:65 : Characters like Mario. Pretty easy MUs overall.
30:70 - 25:75 : Getting into characters with spammable projectiles. Pit's in this class and okay, but Pikachu is just painful to fight.
20:80 - 15:85 : Getting into the realm of BS. ****ing Dedede. Still winnable.
10:90 - 5:95 : ****ING OLIMAR ****ING FALCO ****ING SHEIK
0:100 : FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (Ice Climbers)

Why did I do this? Because I felt like it.
Lololol.

Sopo has the advantage over ganon any day. Falcon has more than 45:55. You sir are pretty delusionnal about how balanced, or rather imbalanced ganon truly is.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Lololol.

Sopo has the advantage over ganon any day. Falcon has more than 45:55. You sir are pretty delusionnal about how balanced, or rather imbalanced ganon truly is.
I wouldn't say that. I'd challenge any Sopo to beat me. Ever. Without Nana, he loses anything that makes him even a threat versus Ganon. Ganon has an easy time Gerudo choking him, and has guaranteed follow-ups with iDA, FTilt, DTilt and jab, meaning guaranteed kills around 90%. He's target practice for Ganon's Tipman, and he's completely out-ranged as well.

The only thing Sopo has in this MU is his DTilt off the ledge, which is so easy to avoid it's painful. He also has a... maybe 30% at low percents.

As for Falcon, I would say it's a little over 45:55; I'd say it's 60:40. But Falcon is easy to deal with as Ganon for the most part. I also welcome a challenge from any Falcon, any day. That includes Ally, yes. If I can take on San's Ike, I don't see where a Falcon should ever be an issue beyond the player behind him.

Ganon is bad. He's horrible in fact. But people sleep on the fact that there are a few people out there who can demolish as him. Though I hate WiFi, if anyone is willing to test this theory, I welcome challenges. :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
I wouldn't say that. I'd challenge any Sopo to beat me. Ever. Without Nana, he loses anything that makes him even a threat versus Ganon. Ganon has an easy time Gerudo choking him, and has guaranteed follow-ups with iDA, FTilt, DTilt and jab, meaning guaranteed kills around 90%. He's target practice for Ganon's Tipman, and he's completely out-ranged as well.

The only thing Sopo has in this MU is his DTilt off the ledge, which is so easy to avoid it's painful. He also has a... maybe 30% at low percents.

As for Falcon, I would say it's a little over 45:55; I'd say it's 60:40. But Falcon is easy to deal with as Ganon for the most part. I also welcome a challenge from any Falcon, any day. That includes Ally, yes. If I can take on San's Ike, I don't see where a Falcon should ever be an issue beyond the player behind him.

Ganon is bad. He's horrible in fact. But people sleep on the fact that there are a few people out there who can demolish as him. Though I hate WiFi, if anyone is willing to test this theory, I welcome challenges. :p
I recall you getting ***** by stroumberts falcon. Also, solo chaingrabbing to 100% says hi.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I recall you getting ***** by stroumberts falcon. Also, solo chaingrabbing to 100% says hi.
Stroumbert is an amazing player, and he did beat me in friendlies the first night of Apex. But I was not in the mood to play, nor was I awake enough, as I was about to head back to the Hyatt to sleep before he asked me for friendlies. I was not at all expecting a good player. So he took advantage of my impatience and apathy and kicked my ***.

The next day, however, we played again. This time, I won. I know you're eager to transcend the social contract by being abrasive, but things are to be considered in such cases. :p Also, Sopo can't CG Ganon to 100%. Even if he could, it'd still probably be in Ganon's favor. Of course, if you do want to test this out, we could WiFi it. We should be close enough that the connection shouldn't hinder a simply Sopo CG.

Top Bottom