• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgement | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | 1/22/2011

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally ($215) - :metaknight: - Still didn't get the chance to face you...AGAIN. Next time for surzes. I'm thinking of dropping Snake too. :/
2. Holy Nightmare ($105) - :metaknight: - LOL! Had a nice time getting destroyed by your Rob again.
3. Toronto Joe ($40) - :metaknight: - I never thought 1% could make such a difference, I guess I was wrong.
4. Swordgard ($10) - :popo: - I need to face you some time, whenever you are able to come back to Toronto, because I can't go out of this City. :(
5. Raidos ($5) - :snake: - Didn't get to face you this time.
5. Culex ($5) - :gw:/:falco:/:metaknight: - Lol, destroyed me in pools, didn't expect any less though. Good stuff.
7. Tin Man - :olimar: - Nice job with the organizing. From the 2 tourneys I've been to, I've never faced you once. D:
7. Gichan - :wario: - Man, I had no counter for Burn decks. -_- I might side some stuff for next time. xD Awesome job on tournies as always.
9. King Kong - :bowser2: - Beastly Bowser man. Jigglypuff dittos were epic.
9. Phiddlesticks - :bowser2: - Didn't get to face you
9. Iliad - :marth:/:falco: - Lol, we should play next time. At least you didn't think she was my sister, like a certain Olimar main with an afro.
9. Cruxis (pharaoh) - :snake: - Hope you had fun coming back to T.O....Cold nuff for ya?
13. Dark Shadow - :kirby2:/:rob: - Blah, underestimated you in pools, nice Rob.
13. DDM - :dk2:/:fox:/:snake: - Lol, I knew you from Brawlfriendcodes, I thought your name looked familiar.
13. Jasuke - :popo:
13. Sauc3 - :metaknight:
17. JMo - :metaknight:
17. Rhyme - :kirby2: - Lol, took one game off you, with my awesome randomly exploding C4.
17. Patches - :gw: - Man, YGO was awesome, you took me back to the old days. xD
17. Fuddo : :pit: - Only pit main I've seen so far, not too shabby either.
17. Nostalgic - :luigi2:/:olimar: - Remember teams. xD
17. Googs - :diddy:
17. NekoNekoXD - :metaknight: - Only one from the DTC to make it to brackets. We'll do better next time.
17. Arrows (Charlie) - :wolf: - Lol, you know I got dat fox. Had some fun team battles with you. xD
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. SK - :snake:
25. Mprime - :snake:/:falco:
25. Looftwaffles : :marth:
25. Vis~k - :marth:
25. Mr.L - :luigi2:
25. HrcPoke - :ike:/:marth:/:falco: - Dat Ike, catching everyone off guard.
25. XP - :snake: - Dammit man, get out of pools and stop ****ing up with Snake. >.>
25. Skyler Silver - :kirby2:
33. Supreme Dirt - :ganondorf: - Lol, you beat my PT with Ganon, sick Ganon though. ._.
33. Revenege - :marth:
33. Barf - :wario: - I saw dat Mario of your, awesome **** man.
33. Fishy - :olimar:
33. Remorse - :toonlink: - Nice job beating Gi, pretty nice TLink.
33. .exe - :zerosuitsamus: - You throwing your armour off stage at the beginning of the match really threw me off, and if it wasn't for the fact that Snake takes forever to kill, you would've probably won.

Ryan/KyuubiTora - Wake up earlier next time, practice that Diddy.

I'm already hyped for next tourney, making it out of pools next time with my new undisclosed main. not

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
1. Ally - MK only? Understandable I guess
2. Holy Nightmare - I keep forgetting to play friendlies with you. Gonna MM your ROB next tourney
3. Toronto Joe - Sorry we didn't get to our MM, but now that I'm no longer forcing myself to play high tiers we'll get to it at the next
4. Swordgard - Going to have to come out to MTL just to play you sometimes.
5. Culex - Hate how we only got in two friendlies.
7. Tin Man - Good ****. Didn't actually get to see any of the matches you played, but if the hype was anything to go by, you did well.
7. Gichan - Those team games were pretty good. I'm actually confident that with a bit more practice, fUddO and I could have beaten you and King Kong.
9. King Kong - $5 MM Ganon vs. Bowser bo3
9. Iliad - DON'T TAKE PIT TO RAINBOW CRUISE.
9. Cruxis (pharaoh) - Didn't get to play you. Definitely need to since I apparently need to learn the Wolf MU.
13. Dark Shadow - What happened to PBR? Then again, Hrc forgot his team, so w/e.
13. DDM - Definitely want to play your DK some more. Pretty legit.
13. Jasuke - That MK MU sucks, all I'll say here.
17. JMo - Absolutely wrecked in that last match.
17. Patches - Just realized we didn't get to our Lucario ditto!
17. Fuddo - You can do better than this.
17. Arrows (Charlie) - Your Wolf is legit.
25. Mprime - NORFAIR. You ban NORFAIR.
25. Looftwaffles - We didn't get to play, unfortunately.
25. HrcPoke - Get a real controller :p
25. XP - PT is an easy Ganon MU, it's a 40:60 PT's favour.
33. Supreme Dirt - God damn it. Stop letting "losing to a ****ing Wolf" get to you this much. Just drop MK and learn the MU.

Patches

Smash Master
1. Ally ($215) - As always, nice seeing you. Too bad you didn't play Snake. But whatever wins the money, right?
2. Holy Nightmare ($105) - Same thing goes for you Holy, nice seeing you and all that jazz. Thanks for having some friendlies with me as well.
3. Toronto Joe ($40) - That beyblade from the kinder egg, I think it was the most hyped thing of that tournament. Good **** and all that, we should play sometime soon.
4. Swordgard ($10) - Thanks for letting Fishy and I stay at the hotel. I learned a lot from our matches. Even if it seemed like you didn't give me too much advice, I definitely learned a lot. It was nice meeting you, hopefully we can play again once I come up to Quebec for your tournaments.
5. Raidos ($5) - It seems like your Snake is getting easy to play against with my DDD. (; I think the next tournament, you and I should have a money match. Or at least play in pools/bracket. I'd love to see how it goes.
5. Culex ($5) - Good **** on your placement. It's nice seeing that I'm not the only Game and Watch that comes to tournaments. Keep up the good work.
7. Tin Man - I think this is the first time I've seen your name, without some sort of money beside it. Can't really say anything though. I've never won money at all. ): But damn good stuff in doubles. And as always, good **** with hosting the tournament with Gi. You and Gi are too good.
7. Gichan - Good ****, in beating Raidos. That was intense. And good job hosting the tournament and all that stuff. The next tournament will be amazing. Keep up the good work.
9. King Kong - Thanks for playing me at the hotel. I think playing against you helped me in my matches against Phiddlesticks. I guess I should learn that Bowser MU now. Hopefully I'll play you again once I come to Quebec.
9. Phiddlesticks - Good **** in pools, and again in bracket. Hopefully I'll beat you next time. I think I can do it. (:
9. Iliad - you learn a little about me every tournament it seems. It was nice seeing you again, your Martha is too sexy. One of these days I'd like to try my DDD against it though.
9. Cruxis (pharaoh) - You're a champ. Rusty as **** and still pulling ninth? That's ****ing awesome. Maybe when I fly out to Egypt, I'll see you wandering the streets. Who knows.
13. Dark Shadow - Thanks for playing me in the hotel. I've learned a lot from you too. Plus, you're chill as **** dude. I'd be happy to play you again once I come to Quebec.
13. DDM - To be perfectly honest, I think I could have beaten you if I went DDD. I definitely should have. I don't even know why I said I was going to stay with Game and Watch. Oh well. congrats on the HM.
13. Jasuke - Thanks for buying my smokes dude. haha. It was awesome seeing you, and its a damn shame you couldn't put that projector up. Keep up the good work, hopefully you'll be on the PR soon.
13. Sauc3 - I think the next time I see you, or play you, I'll ask for DDD tips. You probably play a much better one than I do. Good **** coming in 13th.
17. JMo - Good **** in doubles with Tin, and making the PR. Kinda surprising, but I don't know too much about you. Good **** regardless.
17. Rhyme - Good stuff making it into bracket. This tournament was stacked. I never knew you played MK though. haha.
17. Patches - Scrub. Do better. Stop playing GaW when you know you can't win. You can do much better than this.
17. Fuddo : I heard this Pit of yours is pretty legit. Show up the rest of us with it. I know you can do it.
17. Nostalgic - Its a shame, I don't think I played you. Maybe next time.
17. Googs - I think our MM should have gone to Game 3. That banana was absolutely messed. I was standing on top of it, had you in my grab, threw you, and then I trip? wat? Good **** though. Your diddy is mad legit.
17. NekoNekoXD - It's about time you made it out of pools. You deserve this.
17. Arrows (Charlie) - I heard your wolf is legit too. Hopefully I can play it one day.
25. SK - I don't think I played you.
25. Mprime - It's unfortunate you didn't make it into the bracket. But it happens right, your snake is damn good and you know it.
25. Looftwaffles : Had a **** ton of fun in doubles with you. And as always, it was awesome seeing you.
25. Vis~k - I dont think we ever had the chance to play.
25. Mr.L - Your Luigi is pretty good. I think now I'm gonna have to learn the Luigi MU.
25. HrcPoke - Start reppin' that Ike. He's ****ing beast.
25. XP - God damn you took me back, playing dem cards. I had faith in the heart of my cards, but it got me no where. ):
25. Skyler Silver - Good stuff in pools, keep playing Kirby. He's got potential.
33. Supreme Dirt - Next time, my good sir, we shall have our Lucario ditto.
33. Revenege - Don't think I got to play you.
33. Barf - Your Mario and Luigi are pretty good. Keep coming back, you're bound to get better.
33. Fishy - Lolollolo. scrub
33. Remorse - Don't think I played you.
33. .exe - Had fun playing you in doubles.

fUddO

Smash Ace
1. Ally
2. Holy Nightmare
3. Toronto Joe
Combined shoutout: I didn't get to face any of you guys, but next time around I need to fix that. Obviously I'm not losing enough.
4. Swordgard - Those friendlies we did were definitely not my best. Hopefully I'll put on a better showing next time.
7. Tin Man - Awesome smashfest at your house the night before; most of my improvement is probably due to your willingness to pound me into the ground repeatably.
7. Gichan - Wario's a bad matchup, but I'm not going to let that stop me. We need to do some friendlies some time.
9. King Kong - That Bowser...too good. It's embarrassing that I got most owned by one of Pit's worst matchups.
9. Iliad - Keep CPing me to Rainbow Cruise :)
13. DDM - We played you in doubles. I know you beat us, but try to work on avoiding that FF.
17. JMo - Gratz on PR. Your MK is awesome.
17. fUddO - Scrub Pit main.
25. Mr.L - Your Luigi is awesome. I'm not sure why you went to Snake; I only really won on Japes because it's the perfect counterpick for the MU.
25. HrcPoke - Wireless interference sucks. You can totally do better than this, your pool looked stacked, lol.
25. XP - Fox dittos, one of them on FD. We should have turned on items to be rebels, lol.
25. Skyler Silver - Didn't get to play you this tournament.
33. Supreme Dirt - Choose a main, and stick with it for more than 2 weeks, FFS. Gratz on the Ganon vs. Falco.
33. Fishy - Stick with it. You definitely have tons of potential. Get some pointers from Tin, he's legit.

To everyone else: Hype tournament! Next time I'm going to make sure I get more friendlies in, so make sure to eat your spam and be prepared...HIIIYAAYAAAA!

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Ike is difficult now, I'm screwing up with my Jumps.

I'm not sure, I may switch over to Gaw and Snake.

Gaw is really easy to learn.
Snake is like 'I got a Tilt! A Mother ****ing tilt! I'm a mother ****ing tilt!'.

Or I may just stay Ike.

And nah, My Pools weren't stacked, I just messed around again.

I honestly hadn't touched Ike 'till a week before the tourney and I used him in 3-6 matches. =S

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ike is difficult now, I'm screwing up with my Jumps.

I'm not sure, I may switch over to Gaw and Snake.

Gaw is really easy to learn.
Snake is like 'I got a Tilt! A Mother ****ing tilt! I'm a mother ****ing tilt!'.

Or I may just stay Ike.

And nah, My Pools weren't stacked, I just messed around again.

I honestly hadn't touched Ike 'till a week before the tourney and I used him in 3-6 matches. =S
wtf??? You were in the hardest pool BY FAR. Look at the pools again man.

And not playing a character doesn't make it seem like wow godlike. It just means you were playing Ike naturally or using your head more so than your tech skill.

I don't dumb down Raidos or citrus, or your skill by any means cause I got 1st seed in my pool. I play this game like once or twice a month but I did well, that doesn't mean cause I **** or others suck, it's that I simply use Wario with my head. That could be your case. I may just be reading between the lines of your post but I think you wer jabbing at the skill level of your opponents in your pool.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Nonono, I was only saying I hadn't touched Ike in a while, I for one thinks my Ike is crap.

I wasn't saying 'Wow, i'm godlike' and etc..

And no offense to anyone, This is the truth, I'm not saying anything about your skill or anything, I'm just simply stating what I had observed. The Pool I was in didn't feel all that hard to me, honestly.

I'm sorry if that comes off wrong. It just felt easy, even if I did lose almost every single set, it still felt easy.

I'm really sorry if this comes off wrong...

-Googs

Smash Lord
Nonono, I was only saying I hadn't touched Ike in a while, I for one thinks my Ike is crap.

I wasn't saying 'Wow, i'm godlike' and etc..

And no offense to anyone, This is the truth, I'm not saying anything about your skill or anything, I'm just simply stating what I had observed. The Pool I was in didn't feel all that hard to me, honestly.

I'm sorry if that comes off wrong. It just felt easy, even if I did lose almost every single set, it still felt easy.

I'm really sorry if this comes off wrong...
I'm pretty sure you got 2-0'd by everyone
You also CP'd a diddy kong to FD
You johned mad hard every time I strung moves against you saying you "Didnt fast fall" or your "jump didn't come out"
Your pool was ****, You got *****. If it was easy then I'd love to see you beat me GI and Raidos. It did come off wrong. Step up your game and stop the johns. Go into training and practice, the only time its not your fault when you lose is a match is when you trip into snakes uptilt.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
No, something WAS actually off about my controller, the inputs weren't going through properly, Same thing happened to me in Dubs, it was releasing smashes/ charged moves way before it should have, Ask Fuddo or Dirt or XP, they saw it happening.

And I always pick the better stage for my opponent, Makes the match much more fun that way ^_^

I wasn't 2-0'd by everyone.
I beat Remorse 2-1. It went Ike vs TL(Win), TL vs TL(Loss) TL vs TL(Win).

And tripping isn't a John. Just jump around the stage or walk, don't run. That's what I do.

Anyway, -Citrus, You picked Diddy and I said 'Ohhh ****' in my head. I really really don't like playing against Diddy's. Like, Really. They make me rage.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
And tripping isn't a John. Just jump around the stage or walk, don't run. That's what I do.
By jumping around you put yourself at a major disadvantage if your fighting characters like MK.

In Citrus' case, if he continued jumping around, Cruxis could of just baited the air dodge then utilt.

Tripping is a john the last time I recall.

swordgard

Smash Hero
You guys and your FD cps on diddy. Oh wait : D.

Seriously though, hrc poke, john more. Step it up instead of blaming everything and anything?

fUddO

Smash Ace
There actually was something going on with the wireless while we were doing friendlies. (I use CC, for those who forget/don't know) It wasn't the controller though; it was the Wii. After switching setups, the issues disappeared for me, at least.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, a couple of the Wiis were messed with regards to Wiimotes. It was like they'd suddenly decide that "no, you aren't holding that button, you released it for a second". No effect on GCC though.

Totally legitimate john right there.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yeah, a couple of the Wiis were messed with regards to Wiimotes. It was like they'd suddenly decide that "no, you aren't holding that button, you released it for a second". No effect on GCC though.

Totally legitimate john right there.
Your choice of controller. Your fault.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Owner of the Wii should make sure it's properly functioning. Wii Owner's fault.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Lol, so much complaining... just get better...
Your pool was ****
No there have been MUCH worse...at sauga tourneys <3 mikey

Holy, Minus, Mikey, Pho, Illiad, Carter, Dimmy, Buenob

Otherwise, good stuff to the hosts! Sorry i couldnt stop by. =(
CULEX WIN NEXT TIME OR WE'RE NOT FRIENDS! :@

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
After these shout outs, i think im just gunna go all luigi from now on

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
After these shout outs, i think im just gunna go all luigi from now on
Remember, mix up your game.
Don't always Luigi Tornado from the ledge, it gets really predictable, but I am too lazy to do anything.

Also! If I Di Luigi's D-Smash Properly, I don't die till 170% with Ike, Same as Luigi's U-Smash. F-Smash.. I 'unno 90%? Lol.

But yeah, it's a good Luigi, not the best i've played, but keep at it and it'll turn into a fine Luigi. ^-^

Top Bottom