• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgement | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | 1/22/2011

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Didn't go all Ganon, Verm. I went "screw this, I can't get out of pools", won against a Falco, and realized my Ganon is better than my Lucario or MK; I'm just forcing myself to play high tiers.

I'm sticking to the only characters I enjoy playing: Sheilda, Ganon, and Yoshi (maybe).
Nothing wrong with playing for fun, SD. I personally feel more accomplished and fulfilled with my Smash career than most people I talk to who use high tiers and place top 3, and you know well I'm Ganon only. Just gotta remember there's never a reason to a sacrifice a good time for chump change. :ganondorf:

You may not get 1st very often, but maining a low-tier in a lot of respects is just win-win. :D

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Good games everyone, i had a lot of fun. I certainly learned quite a few things from my matches/friendlies. I hope to do better next tournament

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Tin Man vs SG HYPEST set. You got yo *** 3stocked *****(karma) LoL.

Shouts outs coming later. Uncomfortable typing in the bus. /john

KingKong mad sleepy beside me lol.

Oh btw SG.

1% :troll: (I got *****...) LOOL

Socastar

Smash Rookie
It's Sk. GGs to everybody that I played (Ally, Jasuke and JMo in pools and Charlie, Ally + Holy, Pharaoh and a few others in friendlies that I can't recall).
It was definitely an enjoyable experience as my first official Brawl tournament; lookin' forward to next time. ; )

As for the question mark beside my name, I only used Snake and Meta Knight in pools, but mostly Snake. Thanks, Tin Man.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
I really do hope you become the best ganon in the country
cause that means you're better than ray kalm
WHICH WOULD BE SUPER EPIC

Also, anyone wanna do dubs with me next tourney?

Revenege

Smash Rookie
*pokes head in*

Last place again? meh, thats fine. Had a great time, some good matchs and i'll be back next time! Just need Rhyme and Mprime to train me a bit more....

NekoNekoXD

Smash Cadet
I ALWAYS MAKE IT OUT OF POOLS.

Shoutouts to:
All of DTC. Soon we'll be a region not to be ****in with( AKA more than one of us making it out of pools and not toadstooling each other in teams and no mysteriously dieing 4 times in teams )

XP: ITS CALLED UP TILT, ITS PRETTY ****IGN GOOD

HRC: stop sandbagging tournies man, we need to rep.

Illiad: Bro regardless of how i tanked in brackets, you know ima beast.

Tin Man: Godlike b skills. **** my nair x3 dair x2 shuttle loop on rainbow.

Looft: MONEY MATCH CHAMP. Gettin dat arab money.

Jaske: Legit games in BB, Brackets and the 2v1 ( you actually beat us one match...lol )

dark shadow and sky: WTF DOUBLE KIRBY WTF

Raidos: You beat tin :O

Patches: I've finally joined you in brackets. Soon we'll start ****** in them!

Jack: Every tourney that sc1 hype. Also legit tager.

VK: Brawl matches were tight but the bb friendlies were awesome. Good **** man.

barf: Mario.

Sauce: **** YOUR ICIES. But at the same time props to your icies for teaching me the matchup. I put up a fight for jaske cause of you. Thanks bro.

.exe: I always steal your tag cause it has no tap jump. Also gg's in friendlies.

Ally:"I'm tired of everyone planking so **** it" - LEGIT.

Phare: Thanks for bairing me into the mine. That'll teach me to pick brinstar.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Bah! Fine, I won't Sandbag in Singles anymore >.>

I don't SB in doubles because i'm at 80% in 4 seconds somehow.

I didn't toad stool you on purpose. Anyway, I derped hard in dubs.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
IF YOUR WII WAS AT THIS TOURNEY AND IT HAD HOMEBREW ON IT, VIDEOS WERE MOST LIKELY RECORDED ON IT. SHOOT ME A PM ASAP SO I KNOW WHO U ARE AND THAT UR WII HAS REPLAYS OF THIS TOURNEY. WE'LL GO FROM THERE!

caps

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ally stop using MK so much.

Me and Anti just started using Snake in tournament again (he won me matches vs Gunblade and RJ my MK had a lower shot of winning cuz FD is a homo) and you stopped using him? Gaaaay.

Your sets at MLG Dallas were so hype because you were Snake. If you were MK I woulda been bored.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Me and Anti just started using Snake in tournament again (he won me matches vs Gunblade and RJ my MK had a lower shot of winning cuz FD is a homo) and you stopped using him? Gaaaay.

Your sets at MLG Dallas were so hype because you were Snake. If you were MK I woulda been bored.
if I was MK, I would have won and not had been planked to death. Get it right.

swordgard

Smash Hero

Tell that to m2k. He should go snake, ally doesn't have to be the one at a consistent disadvantage.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Swordgard is missing his headphones, so if ANYONE TOOK HEADPHONES ON A TABLE NEAR THE END OF THE TOURNEY, LET US KNOW PLEASE!!
swordgard dropped them on the floor by the table,i noticed them and some guy i played in pools put them on the table,that was the last i saw them, someone probably nabbed them

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
GGs everyone, special shoutout to Tojoe for beating Swordgard and Gi for not only housing me and hosting this great tournament but also breaking the placement curse and beating KKong to get 7th!
See you all at the february tournament, Me Vs Tinman will be hype.

swordgard

Smash Hero
1. Ally ($215) - :metaknight: You finally switched. Have fun winning everything. Fun time at the hotel.
2. Holy Nightmare ($105) - :metaknight: Disappointed you didn't beat your bro, oh well.
3. Toronto Joe ($40) - :metaknight: Chillest person in GTA, love hanging out. GGs, I should have seen through your master plan. Pro timeout, I didn't even notice, M2K's got nothing on them mindgames.
4. Swordgard ($10) - :popo: <<<Inaccurate from now on.
5. Raidos ($5) - :snake: Thanks for offering the ride.
5. Culex ($5) - :gw:/:falco:/:metaknight: Don't listen to iliad. GaW is garbage vs ics. Go MK next time. Also lolz falco ditto XD.
7. Tin Man - :olimar: Good improvement, thanks for the tourney.
7. Gichan - :wario: Same to you as tinman. Learn 2 not lose to tlink though XD.
9. King Kong - :bowser2: Free character, good player. Fix that.
9. Phiddlesticks - :bowser2: Ditto.
9. Iliad - :marth:/:falco: Free player, good character. Fix that.
9. Cruxis (pharaoh) - :snake: Was fun finally meeting you. What is the final judgment?
13. Dark Shadow - :kirby2:/:rob: Good first OoR placing.
13. DDM - :dk2:/:fox:/:snake: Random wifi player coming in and taking out mprime...too good.
13. Sauc3 - :metaknight: No practice, yet still so good, was fun seeing you again.
13. Jasuke - :popo: Rising fair took away your options, I feel bad for you.
17. JMo - :metaknight: Rising fair gave you all the options you needed.
17. Rhyme - :kirby2: Fun games.
17. Patches - :gw: Sorry for not training you that much, was so tired >.<.
17. Fuddo : :pit:
17. Nostalgic - :luigi2:/:olimar: Didn't get to watch your matches.
17. Googs - :diddy: All hyped matches coming down to the wire. MSN me.
17. NekoNekoXD - :metaknight:
17. Arrows (Charlie) - :wolf:
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. SK - :snake:
25. Mprime - :snake:/:falco: Fun games.
25. Looftwaffles : :marth:
25. Vis~k - :marth: See you at Kkong's soon.
25. Mr.L - :luigi2: Gamefaqs represent.
25. HrcPoke - :ike:/:marth:/:falco:
25. XP - :snake:
25. Skyler Silver - :kirby2:
33. Supreme Dirt - :ganondorf:
33. Revenege - :marth:
33. Barf - :wario:
33. Fishy - :olimar:
33. Remorse - :toonlink:
33. .exe - :zerosuitsamus:

So yeah, to make this clear, I will be playing for fun exclusively from now on, going diddy/sheik. Done with ics. Don't think il go out of quebec anymore for tourneys either. Was fun seeing all of you. If you want to know more about my reasons you can contact me.

On this note, I shall leave you with a goodbye picture GTA.

Remember
to
always

-Googs

Smash Lord
1. Ally ($215) - GG's man, always my favourite smasher to do friendlies with, Sorry I didn't **** GTA like you said but I went last hit game 3 in all my sets :(
2. Holy Nightmare ($105) - Good **** on second, your to good at gimps man
3. Toronto Joe ($40) - Enjoyed meeting you, someone dropped out of the car for pound 5 so you should come dude! Friendlies were tight surprised i beat you twice, gg's though dude your mad chill
4. Swordgard ($10) - Glad your playing for fun now, but still come to gta with me. Also, Train me :)
5. Raidos ($5) - Set's were to tight, like WAY to tight man. GG's looking forward to pound
5. Culex ($5) - // never played you
7. Tin Man - Aight aight maybe your not free, but gg's dude i am impressed
7. Gichan - EIGHT ****ING SECONDS WAY TO MUCH HYPE DUDE. Closet set i've ever played. So much fun
9. King Kong - :(
9. Phiddlesticks - I'm still 2-0 in tourney sets with you wanted to play again, oh well
9. Iliad - / You never played me once, you chode muncher. stay sexy
9. Cruxis (pharaoh) -SAKURAI
13. Dark Shadow - / good **** you should come back again
13. DDM - //
13. Jasuke - ;)
13. Sauc3 -
17. JMo -
17. Rhyme - Don't get so discouraged
17. Patches - fun money match and your mad chill
17. Fuddo :
17. Nostalgic - /
17. Googs - Stay free
17. NekoNekoXD -
17. Arrows (Charlie) -
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. SK -
25. Mprime - .... Whitby is dissapointed
25. Looftwaffles :
25. Vis~k -
25. Mr.L - Read Mprime
25. HrcPoke - //
25. XP -
25. Skyler Silver -
33. Supreme Dirt - Stop maining ganon
33. Revenege -
33. Barf -
33. Fishy -
33. Remorse - serious legit TL dude.
33. .exe -

I am going to womp about my pool for a second, considering it was mad good. I understand where the T.O's were coming from giving me third seed so I cannot be mad, however PLEASE learn from this, and to not seed me 3rd considering every set was game 3, Last hit with under 3 minutes left. Me VS GI was so tight can't wait for it to be uploaded. In my opinion matches should NOT be that tight in pools, and remorse also 2-0'd Gi. Again I understand where your coming from, but please learn from it. I honestly did not mind being 3rd because I was a guest, and was not going to show up and tell you how to run your tournament, however I had finished at minimum 4th in doubles before you seeded me, as well as take a game off of T.O joe AS WELL as have several other people (Illiad and others) say I deserve 2nd seed. If I were T.O I would've seeded differently. That is all I am going to say about that. I really hope GTA steps it up and comes to montreal, whoever does come will have housing undoubtly, just message me. Thank you for GI and Tin for hosting these tournaments as it is awesome for our community. Illiad your a sexy mother ****er and so is jer, thanks for the smokes.

GG GTA, you played really well this tournament, and I am impressed.

Gichan

Smash Champion
whoever has those vids do your best to get them to tin or on youtube (preferably CanadaBrawl channel). you guys are awesome for recovering matches, thanks a lot. this tournament was too hype.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Compromise means I have to stress myself out playing against a character that has a huge advantage frame wise and option wise over mine(and lets not forget planking) in order to beat it to gain money. Huge amount of stress that is literally starting to kill me at this point, I don't want to have to deal with that. If i play with my secondaries, I will stop caring about PR or money totally. If I go MK, expect me to plank and play the most optimal MK possible.
i dislike this very much.
this is why i hate MK man, he honestly just engulfs the metagame. i would have probably gotten around to maining him myself a while ago if i was going to stay in toronto.

anyway, my judgment, holy balls you guys improved haha. im actually amazed. but yall gotta keep in mind i have been off for at least 8 months, and ive lived in egypt so i could not even play on wifi. but i see that the brawl metagame has changed a bit, of course i havent changed because i havent been keeping up with it, so i basically am an old style snake playing new style characters that have adapted to that old style.

anyway, shoutouts:

1. Ally ($215) - it was great to see you again man, but i dont like how you aint reppin snake anymore :( ah well, whatever gets money i guess right

2. Holy Nightmare ($105) - great to see you too, and same thing goes to you man, what the hell happened to rob? oh well, brawl was designed stupidly so yeah, keep up the ****

3. Toronto Joe ($40) - lol we didnt get around to replaying but im proud of u for beating sword

4. Swordgard ($10) - damn man ur a lot louder IRL than i thought youd be haha, from your posts i thought youd be a pretty reserved quiet guy. nice meeting you, and you vs tin was easily the most hype match of the day

5. Raidos ($5) - eff man i didnt get to replay you either but you makin me look a fool by beatin tin when i lost to him, i guess you really are ontarios new snake huh, rep that position well dont switch to mk!!!!

5. Culex ($5) - oh eff man i played so stupidly against you in the last round, im actually sooo disappointed in my performance it was unbelievably ******** but damn bro you improved a ton, i got cocky after winning the first match and you got me there

7. Tin Man - AHHHHH you effin guy god you play so gay now its ridiculous but at the same time im proud to see how much you improved, out of all the players i have seen in this scene throughout my life you have improved the MOST and the FASTEST, with the same character. everybody else who improved switched to MK, so yeah, but you kept olimar so i give you props for that. i played like a moron in the bracket match and i am embarrassed of it actually, but theres no denying that youve got better. its players like you that make me wish i could still be living here in ontario so that i could really step my game up and play you lol. its a shame really, but oh well, you gotta move on some time.

7. Gichan - ahhhhh i dunno if you were playin serious in our set but it was ridiculous how the hell did you get so good too, damn man and beating kingkong good stuff you really improved a lot me and got better in that snake matchup. its a shame we didnt get to play in brackets though.

9. King Kong - awesome games man your bowser is amazing, im surprised you havent fallen for the pressure yet and switched to a higher tier char, so keep that up my friend.

9. Phiddlesticks - YOU HAVE THE GAYEST WII IN EXISTANCE I NEVER WANT TO SEE THAT WII IN A TOURNEY AGAIN LOL

9. Iliad - hahaha you wouldda fucked me up in brackets eh? well i dno about that but i guess we will have to find out when i come back in the summer, but damn your marth got better, much better, its crazy. i cant believe how much all you guys got better since i last played you.

13. Dark Shadow - where the hell did this man come from with his kirby? shit bro you really dropped in a surprise to this scene you were really beasting, i hope you become a regular because we need more players that arent MK!!

13. Sauc3 - teams was fun, i know we couldda done better though for sure if we actually practiced the game regularly lol

17. Rhyme - i didnt get to vs you with my snake, but wolf vs kirby was really cool, we used to have a kirby player named percon and your playstyle reminds me a lot of his.

17. Patches - hahaha hope you have fun in egypt bro but watch out what you eat/drink/smoke cause everything dirrrrrrrrrrrty and i promise you you will have the runs LOL

17. Googs - god damn what a set man, my best match of the day for sure, i knew that it would be good, your diddy is awesome and allys right you will probably rise up to **** us all lol.

17. Arrows (Charlie) - great wolf but you gotta unfortunately stop usin him if you wanna place higher, i learned that a looong time agoo

i had a lot of fun guys it was great seein yall again and im impressed by all of you a lot, and i feel real embarrassed at how i played, next time i really gotta practice properly before a tourney with you guys. when the summer comes, i hope it isnt dead like last summer, because the summer before THAT one we had a tourney every week!! so lets try to go for that again. itll be fun.

ill be back from june - october so im plannin to go to pretty much every tourney i can, unless i feel like im gettin too broke lol.

sauc3

Smash Lord
pretty sure i went more ics and kirby then mk, with a bit of ddd :p

ya for sure cruxis, nicely done beating my ddd too, def had fun in teams

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
1. Ally ($215) - You imitating pigeon sounds LOOOOOOOOOOL.
2. Holy Nightmare ($105) - You ran off with the chicken wings...:c Happy you didn't plank this tourney though :)
3. Toronto Joe ($40) - Wow your MK is way better than what I saw in those vids on youtube. Your a chill dude though.
4. Swordgard ($10) - Lmaoooo. (I got *****...) Dude, I am honestly sad that you are no longer going to play competitively... You were too legit too.
5. Raidos ($5) - I didn't get to play you but you have the EXACT same play style as one of my crew mates. (Tim)
5. Culex ($5) - I had a lot of fun in our pools matches. Your MK is very good I didn't think I would of been able to get you last stock both matches damn haha. Also, was too fun the Falcon Ditto's. Next tourney, we should do a lot of em :reverse:.
7. Tin Man - Tin Man... The dude that made our team name sound so bad XD. Man, I can't wait to play you. Honestly, the set that made the MOST hype in the whole tourney was you vs SG. 3 stock first match then three stock second match. Good **** actually three stocking SG.
7. Gichan - Dude, I feel very bad with leaving your Wii semi hackable. The venue's wifi was continously disconnecting for some reason, I have no idea. But I'll try and hook you up on Wifi and I'll give you a detailed step by step readme and for sure if I come back in the summer to visit my pop's, we'll hook up some chilling time.
9. King Kong - My homie. Thanks a lot for cheering me on in the set vs Illiad. It did kinda help but I felt somewhat pressured hahaha. But no john's I'll step it up so I can out place you =P.
9. Phiddlesticks - Duuuuuuuude, your Bowser is REALLY good man. Give me almost the same trouble as KingKong's hahaha. Our set hyped me up so much really. That one song on your Wii though(on battlefield - B.I.G Party & bull**** remix) hyped me up so much hahaha.
9. Iliad - Bro, disrespect you didn't want to do the money match lmao. But still, the set was as tight as a virgin ***** hahaha.
9. Cruxis (pharaoh) - When you came in the morning, you were doing the same face as T.I LoL. Good games though in doubles. I really wanted to play you in singles.
13. *DarkShadow* - Well, I did decent for my first out of region tourney, did I? Now people actually think I main Kirby haha.
13. DDM - Didn't get to play you but I think you played my crew mate, Nostalgic.
13. Jasuke - Didn't get to play you.
13. Sauc3 - I was laughing so hard when you were like "BULL****, he's kirbyciding" in doubles. You got a great MK though.
17. JMo - Good set dude. The song on Phiddlesticks Wii sure hyped me up for the first match in our set really haha.
17. Rhyme - I am disappointed you didn't want to Kirby ditto :( hahaha. Well, keep up with Kirby man, rep Kirby for Ontario and I'll rep Kirby in QC ;).
17. Patches - It was nice meeting you and your friend Justin. Keep up with that G&W dude. And when we come back in February, I hope you'll be on the PR haha. We gotta chill :).
17. Fuddo : We didn't get to play.
17. Nostalgic - Proud of you bro. Happy you got out of pools :bee:. I was actually hoping you take that set off of Phiddlesticks XD so I could of play you instead. But damn, you and PS' set was so damn close.
17. Googs - My man. Keep repping that DD. Come back to MTL a lot and we shall train more often. Gotta hook up some chilling time too.
17. NekoNekoXD - Your too blessed in Blazblue xD. Only person I know so far that can take games off of Vis~K.
17. Arrows (Charlie) - I have wolf replays of you vs Cruxis and Raidos. You did soooo good vs Raidos compared to Cruxis though.
25. SK - Didn't get to play you.
25. Mprime - Good set in doubles ;).
25. Looftwaffles - Didn't get to play you.
25. Vis~k - Man, I am dissapointed... You should of been able to get out of pools. You were doing SOOOO good vs my Falco/Marth/Kirby the day before the tourney, wtf happened???
25. Mr.L - Didn't get to play you.
25. HrcPoke - The only man that I know that is really legit with just a Wiimote lol.
25. XP - Good games,
25. Skyler Silver - Those friendlies and doubles was fun =). Good to see another ***** repping Kirby hahaha. Good thing Tin teamed both of us up together, wouldn't have known you play Kirby. Just remember one thing if we team again, DON'T PANIC haha.
33. Supreme Dirt - Didn't get to play you but would of loved to do Ganon Ditto's.
33. Revenege - I think you were the Marth I was playing against in friendlies. Good games :).
33. Barf - I saw you playing Mario vs Vis~K. But didn't get to play you.
33. Fishy - Same thing with patches. Thanks a lot for lending me your phone, honestly.
33. Remorse - ***** proud to see one of my *****'s 2-0 a PR player.
33. .exe - Was very fun speaking to you and playing with you. I hope I get to see you again at the next tourney. Dude, don't be too grab happy with your ZSS. Remember her grab lag is so **** haha.

In doubles I went Kirby, Snake, MK, Marth. But I guess only Kirby, Snake, MK since of your rule.

Anyway, down in all, REALLY good tourney. I like how you Ontarians do things. You guys hype up things so much, makes it seem like it's a international tournament. I very much enjoyed it and you guys will for sure see me more in the future.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Okay... Who the **** used my Account to spam the damn stream link on EVERY board? I just got a ****ing infraction thanks to whoever did it...

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I figured some of the wii's wouldn't be retrieved, so I copied a couple of my sets onto my sd card and uploaded here. I linked to the canadabrawl youtube for when you guys toss up all the matches. If you want the bin files of any of the ones uploaded there ^ let me know, although some are just friendlies, and they're all of myself : /

Top Bottom