• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo you'd be dumb not to have me for the crew battle. Straight up

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
p4 i cant really speak for noid

wait

yes i can cause he can only speak Asian...

we accept 5$ each.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292146
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292146

WHOBO 3 and COT 5 have joined forces!!!!!

The highest placing "SouthWest"(Az, Ut, Co, Nm, Tx, Ok, La, Ar) player at WHOBO 3(1vs1 only) will receive the "COT 5 COMBO!" This Delicious, Tasty and Nutritious combo consists of a free entry to COT5's 1vs1/2vs2 events as well as a pre-paid venue fee!

Example 1: Lets say GNES gets 3rd at WHOBO 3. As long as no other "southwest" player places ABOVE him, he gets the COT 5 COMBO.

Example 2: Lets say tyrant/ally/esam/adhd get 1st-4th but GNES and XYRO(both are from southwest) get 5th place. Who gets the COT5 COMBO? The 2 players MUST play out an entire set to see who will win the COT 5 COMBO.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Glad to be able to do this, Whobo3 is gonna be awesome with tons of skill and I want to throw in a little extra reward to the SouthWest's best placing player.

For anyone not from the SouthWest that wants to win a COT 5 COMBO, I will be giving away one in a good size tournament in each region in March and April. Atlantic South will get their chance, as will Pac West, Midwest, Atl North, Canada, etc.

Keep on the look out for more COT 5 COMBO giveaways!

Good luck to all the entrants, I wish I could come but I have a final exam scheduled on the Friday that this starts on.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
When I win this, will my dubs partner get in free too?
No, this is just for the winning player
Like when online reg opens for CoT5 (sometime next month) players can buy 1v1 pass (venue + singles), 2v2 pass (venue + their share of doubles), or combo pass (venue + singles + their share of doubles). This is basically getting that combo pass for free.

The cash value is approximately $40-50. The prices aren't final yet, but it's going to be something like $15 Venue, $15 Singles, $10 per person Doubles.

MJG

Smash Hero
mlg/ensis, you still going right?

Anti, just buy your ticket dude! you already know the pound money is coming to you its just a matter of time. the longer you wait the more expensive tickets are gonna be and it will make u not wanna go. quit being a poo poo eater! ALso, if u have a credit card just charge it. then pay the bill next month when it comes in.

Tyrant is teaming with lee btw.

IMO here are the scary teams at this event.

Gnes+Razer
Anti+Utd Zac*
Ally+dojo
Tyrant+Lee

Other killer teams.....

Adhd+Shugo
Esam+Mvd
RedHalbert+Dphat
Dmg+atomsk
Espy+Kprime
Xyro+Noid(double samus)
Nope.

L.

afk

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Jerm & Trela vs Esam & MVD in finals!!! I smell as sexy *** rematch!!!

2bad NickR & shaky(FL's BEST TEAM COMBO) arent goin

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Xyro, Fogo and I aren't good enough to be on that "killer teams" list of yours? =(

Anyways, Lee hasn't gotten back to me. So ESAM, do you want to team up for LT doubles?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
mlg/ensis, you still going right?

Anti, just buy your ticket dude! you already know the pound money is coming to you its just a matter of time. the longer you wait the more expensive tickets are gonna be and it will make u not wanna go. quit being a poo poo eater! ALso, if u have a credit card just charge it. then pay the bill next month when it comes in.

Tyrant is teaming with lee btw.

IMO here are the scary teams at this event.

Gnes+Razer
Anti+Utd Zac*
Ally+dojo
Tyrant+Lee

Other killer teams.....

Adhd+Shugo
Esam+Mvd
RedHalbert+Dphat
Dmg+atomsk
Espy+Kprime
Xyro+Noid(double samus)
Furious Burrito hype dying/died

DFEAR

Smash Hero
We can add Xaltis or DFEAR, depending on if DFEAR gets better by WHOBO. He has been playing too much MvC3.
i stopped playing. im 80% back to me old self. by whobo tho ill be at 200% give or take a couple %'s...strictly brawl next 3 weeks

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
guys just lettin u kno im winnin dish

annnnd

Sensei Seibrik said:
IMPORTANT Seibrik Update:

accepting all mm's

and challanging everyone

PM me if u wana do a 5 dollar MM, it'll be best of 5 and i'll save ur name and give u priority with my mm money, for example if i get 10 people that wana 5 dollar mm me, i'll bring at LEAST 50 dollars and save it until im done mming every person on that list before mming other people

any less than 5, dont bother PMing,it'll be best of 3 and find me at the venue, if i dont have extra money asside from the priority players, i will not mm you, sorry

Priority players get well, priority, and this is anyone who PM's me ahead of time for 5 dollars or more.

Total MMs: $70

ANTi_

Smash Hero
It doesn't look as if Plank's gonna pay anytime soon...

Gnes/Razer/Jerm/Trela

Let me know when you guys get your money if you do.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Omg rebekah!!!

Btw Anime Matsuri's facebook said it has no more rooms in the hotel available. If you ask them on facebook they said they could possibly open up a few more rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom