• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Idk if Mike is going, I don't think he is. Afaik the only ranked So Cal players going are me and Tyrant

And I'm sure Tyrant will be down to play :3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Just do South vs the world.

Yall crew.

vs

Me
Tyrant
ADHD
RB
Atomsk

so forth...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TBH I think bobby or hylian would both make an excellent 8th. ICs vs pika looks retardly hard for pika, and hylian also does well against MKs but then we got bobby who could probably crap on all of FL MKs.
^_^. I also do fine against snakes that are not ally now. Took razer to game 3 last stock over 100% at pound and 2-0ed takeover with a double 2 stock, beat joker yesterday 3-1 in tournament including winning on halberd with ics vs snake. MK is my favorite match-up and I love the pikachu match-up as well and went even with polt in friendlies at dallas(lol friendlies dunno how it would go in tournament though) so I would feel pretty confident against any of the florida players.

Yeah they'd both be ****. It just comes down to whoever wants to do it more or something at that point.
If we both want to do it badly we could just play a set for it lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i'd just like to point out that dojo saying hylian will always be texas is pretty much the exact same thing as ESAM saying polt will always be florida

just saaaaaaaaaaayin

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol i'd just like to point out that dojo saying hylian will always be texas is pretty much the exact same thing as ESAM saying polt will always be florida

just saaaaaaaaaaayin
Which is why polt is playing for florida...

I don't understand this post lol.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
God, why are there so many new pages each day. I come home from work to read through all this for some reason even though it has nothin to do with me, lol.

@--(:o)K

Stole from Rich Brown cause I thought it was neat

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
God, why are there so many new pages each day. I come home from work to read through all this for some reason even though it has nothin to do with me, lol.
Yo, I know right, there's been like 20+ new pages in about 3 days, lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Which is why polt is playing for florida...

I don't understand this post lol.
oh my bad. i thought people were catching flack because polt wanted to play for florida but people were like "lol nah son hes texas now"

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
mlg/ensis, you still going right?

Anti, just buy your ticket dude! you already know the pound money is coming to you its just a matter of time. the longer you wait the more expensive tickets are gonna be and it will make u not wanna go. quit being a poo poo eater! ALso, if u have a credit card just charge it. then pay the bill next month when it comes in.

Tyrant is teaming with lee btw.

IMO here are the scary teams at this event.

Gnes+Razer
Anti+Utd Zac*
Ally+dojo
Tyrant+Lee

Other killer teams.....

Adhd+Shugo
Esam+Mvd
RedHalbert+Dphat
Dmg+atomsk
Espy+Kprime
Xyro+Noid(double samus)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol Xyro would put down him and Noid and leave off Trela and Jerm

Hell if you're gonna put Xyro and Noid you might as well put me and Sync up there too :)

Gea

Smash Master
If you your Mom pays my entry fee, I'll go. I have negative dollars and have been stiffed my last paycheck for almost two months now. I haven't spent a dime except on bills since. I'm not asking for handouts even if I just did. For real, I would feel waaaayayayayayyyy too indebted to accept anyone's offer unless it was like Zig who had bought his pass and it wasn't going to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom