• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You guys have THE MOST interesting way to get me to come to your tournaments lmao.

EDIT : Harass plank and tell him to give me the money :)

TriforceOSM

Smash Cadet
accepting all mm's

and challanging everyone

PM me if u wana do a 5 dollar MM, it'll be best of 5 and i'll save ur name and give u priority with my mm money, for example if i get 10 people that wana 5 dollar mm me, i'll bring at LEAST 50 dollars and save it until im done mming every person on that list before mming other people

any less than 5, dont bother PMing, it'll be best of 3 and find me at the venue, if i dont have extra money asside from the priority players, i will not mm you, sorry

Priority players get well, priority, and this is anyone who PM's me ahead of time for 5 dollars or more.
Asking everyone for a MM. I'm gonna get whooped from the time I step in to the end of this event. This'll be awesome lol. Just about 2 weeks!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lmao just go Anti, unless you just don't have the money, but I mean if you do then just come earn some here and then you'll get yours from Plank whenever he dishes it out :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
IIm still commmminnnnggg I found out im off Thurs and friday along w that sat Sunday rapppeee

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And Dphat if i show up can i have $50?

If i don't can i paypal you $50?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
50 for what? If someone spotted you 50, could you get here and just pay them back with the pound money you get later?
No, because he always claims im trolling so i wanna make a deal.

If plank pays me and i don't go i'll give him $50.

If he does pay me and i DO go, he gives me $50 at the venue.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Stop trying to get more money *****! You are already going to win if you show up, stop trying to steal more of our money. Jesus...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I hope Espy wins the CoT pass, I wanna see him come to EC
and if he doesn't win it he should come anyway lol

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
i wanna come

anybody got a buddy pass? :woman:
I'll spot you $50 coney. just cause you're awesome

Yo, I'll probably need a low tiers partner for this. Tyson hates me.
I still need one, unless polt's teammate ditched him. then I'm with polt. but he hasn't gotten back to me

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I still need one, unless polt's teammate ditched him. then I'm with polt. but he hasn't gotten back to me
I'm teaming with ESAM. Considering that I know what his Samus is capable of I'm more comfortable teaming up with him than anyone else, really. Sorry. :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
Worst Sonic in Texas accepting money matches! Free Money folks.

So for I got Karaudo, Seibrik, Tallman x2, RedHalberd, Neon, Cloudstealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom