• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Lol I'd love 2 see that

& Zeton wasnt THAT bad WAS HE?
my boy zeton left the parking lot didnt turn but instead drove across 4lanes to a stoplight. Then someone else did it to while cutting someone else off and domo pointed out just in time for us to see them get pulled over for the same **** zeton did lmao.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
LMAOOOO that shiz was too funny. idk if i laughed more when atomsk made the gnes impression or when tyrant made that prison joke rofllll.

lolll @ dphat and sync...*puts on monocles for no rsn*

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Definitely my favorite tournament I've been to thus far.

Just wanted to say...Xyro, you were an amazing TO; it was my pleasure to attend WHOBO, and I will definitely be in TX again. It was a great experience.

To everyone I hung out with: <3 you all, glad we got to connect so much. It's exactly why I love the Smash community. Definitely the best out there.

Also the rave was AMAZING. Smashers went in so hard, definitely a highlight of Saturday night.

I'll give individual shoutouts once pools are posted so I don't forget anyone.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
btw people gave me a huge compliment to my pikachu which is apparently **** so I will be trying him out at the next tournament. I got some sick combos off on some people.

I think Ally was watching some of my games vs someone's PT or ZSS or something and it was awesome. maybe he remembers?

Will also, along with dakpo were impressed, I wish Esam would have played me a few games

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
btw people gave me a huge compliment to my pikachu which is apparently **** so I will be trying him out at the next tournament. I got some sick combos off on some people.

I think Ally was watching some of my games vs someone's PT or ZSS or something and it was awesome. maybe he remembers?

Will also, along with dakpo were impressed, I wish Esam would have played me a few games
Yo, my ganon took a game off your pikachu, so my ganon > those people you beat.

:troll:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Xaltis, yup. I'm the same Sonic you faced in the MM. It was a lot of fun. Great Falco. ggz being the smarter man and playing a better character. XD

Close fun fights.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
1: Ally==
2: Razer== Good job beating Dojo, even though I wanted my teammate to get 2nd you deserve it.
3: Dojo== Thanks for teaming with me, we put in mad work in the end, and 3rd with barely any practice is ****, good **** ;)
4: ADHD== You were just so unlucky at this whobo. Good job still Wyatt.
5: Vinnie== Proud of you. Brought the ****. Your *** better never ask me to mm me for 50$ while being drunk because next time I'll take yo money. hehe.
5: Atomsk== From almost sd'ing at low % on RC to Beating gnes, terry and going out with success, I will always remember the support you gave me haha I'll see you soon though. I'm kinda hyped right now, I want that southern style chicken from that chinese restaurant LOL.
7: Shugo== It's okay Terry, maybe listen to me, pick up snake for Ice climbers, I promise it won't be too hard and I'm sure it will help you beat the ICS that always stops you from going further in tournaments, fun talking to you as well and hanging at when I wasn't busy. See you soon ;)
7: Will== I beat you with my D3 MUJWAHAHA but good **** man, everytime I heard 'Will is still in' after I asked, I was like whatttt? What you did to RB was stoppable, I know how to stop it so grats onyour placing buddy.
9: Inui== BETTER THAN AT APEX, you got this Inui! Nice playing some doubles at Sync's haha, if you can remember, can you pm me the payout I got from this tourney?
9: Logic== We ***** doubles friendlies LOL. Good seeing you though I'll see you soon for dat Falco MM
9: Tyrant== :falcon:
9: Trela== I believe you were my hardest opponent at this tourney that I faced, not only you removed most of my confidence when you 0deathed me but I was so scared of losing =l. Good job in low tiers doubles too I had fun we tried our best but Yoshi's gay in doubles.
13: Mvd== You... beat Esam. Good **** I get prouder and prouder of you ;)
13: Smoom== Good job, didn't think you'd get this far, didn't talk though.
13: RedHalberd== Nice work at this, but you lil ***** need to mm me other than my falcon, i thought we had a ditto mm =l
13: Illmatic== You took out one of my 3 feared opponent... good job I'm impressed LOL
17: Esam== Bad day I guess. Gg in our mm lol I hate that MU so much.
17: Domo== Was fun playing in friendlies, good job
17: Poltergust== GGs in our low tier matches it was ****ing hard to win, THE RAVE
17: Mr. Doom== AH get them gordos ;)
17: Gnes== BE PATIENT DOJOOO. You'll get us next time Keith.
17: Espy== Didn't talk much =l
17: RichBrown== Don't worry **** happens alot, you'll be fine nice housing and all with you.
17: Zeton== Good job beating Tyrant, ill play you next time .
25: Hylian== I saw what you did to Tyrant.
25: Silly Kyle== GGs in our MM, fun and cool guy
25: Holms== Didnt talk I think...
25: Zori== Same
25: Seibrik== sorry for what happens, Pound 5 did **** us up all =l
25: Infinity== Didnt talk much but funny guy.
25: Dphat== Too much to say man.... but we did have a hella good weekend ;) I'll see you whenever I will see you.
25: Esca== Ggs, glad you are all okay.
33: SkyPirate== unno
33: Jerm== :olimar:
33: Noid== Good **** man, low tier rep! fun games too haha
33: Nicole== hey hey that MK's tornado secret last hit sure is cool :p ggs though
33: Ripple== **** I guess Melee was a lil harder LOL
33: Kuraudo== man I wanted to play you =l maybe another time gj :) canadaaa
33: Dakpo== lol low tier matches ouchies
33: FlipHop== Gamebattles lets go
33: Xaltis== What happens though? :troll:
33: Chaz== didnt talk much but hey Ill mm as much on your pool tvs lol
33: Coney== fun weekend indeed LOL so many jokes to be remembered
33: Teh Future== didnt talk
33: Ozz== same
33: Fogo== your voice..
33: Nike== didnt talk i think
33: Dmg== THE CONTROLLER THE OTHER ONE TOO AS WELL!!

Sync:

Thank you the **** out of hella lots of wtf how can you do all that you did, man....

You were an amazing guy and houser, rare to find some who would go throught all the driving and cluster**** of garbage at your place. thank you for everything I will miss you ;) Thank your friend again for driving us.

Prob forgot people of course =( but i dont remember. OH

xyro: THANK YOU, THANNKK YOU for hosting and paying me. This tournament was run like a beast. LOVE THEM WHOBOS. and ty for letting us use your wii, we were mad horny for brawl.

More later if I find some i missed

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I just got to thinking.
Was it really necessary to even buy the animu convention pass???
I mean, anyone could have just easily walked into the part of the hotel where the tournament was.
:/

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I just got to thinking.
Was it really necessary to even buy the animu convention pass???
I mean, anyone could have just easily walked into the part of the hotel where the tournament was.
:/
Battousai did that. (Batto)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
when i first got into the hotel i definitely walked in and appeared behind the security guards checking for passes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom