• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yo, redhalberd was the funniest smasher from Florida, maybe Esam, he was pretty entertaining to watch play with his antics

I'm pretty sure I'm actually THE funniest smasher.

Everyone I've ever met in person has told me they love me.

<33333333333333333

Yo your sensei is definitely funnier then you taylor :troll:

How about we are both equally as funny.
This is acceptable ^

lmaooo SOO MANYYY FRIGGING memes that weekend
^ Yea thats what I do. XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zeton - Good job beating me. I actually went into our match thinking I was gonna lose and I was right. You replaced my match vs Larry for my biggest upset ever. x.x
K Prime.

Never think this way again.

Sorry I forgot, Xaltis. I was envious of the Sonic gear you and Trent had on. :)
Sorry we didn't talk either Ally. I was kinda in a gloomy mood all weekend.

Coney

Smash Master
I'm so mad right now.

Why didn't I hang out with Coney!?
i didn't get to spend enough time with pretty much everyone dude, tournaments suck

pressure to perform and pressure to see everyone in the limited time allotted. i hate nationals!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If we had less events at a tournament, we'd all have more time for friendlies and money matches and socializing.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
YO EVERYONE

If you played a match on TV 6 (Livestream) and saved a tournament match as a replay, tell me who vs who and what characters you used, or I might just assume it's a friendly and skip it

Everything I record will be going onto VGBC's youtube: http://youtube.com/videogamebootcamp

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i'm not sure if we saved it... but ESAM and I played our tournament set on that TV, so if you see Pikachu and Peach please upload it.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I don't remember if the matches were saved or not, but I know that me (Wolf) and loko (Wario) played Dphat (MK) and RedHalberd (MK) on TV 6. If it was saved then it should be the first doubles tourny set on that TV.

:059:

Nicole

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD.
This was the most fun tournament I've ever been to, even though I played like complete **** the entire weekend. Props to hosting such a great tournament Xyro, even though there were some issues with rules I don't think I could've asked for a better weekend.

I had a blast hanging out with everyone (especially Shugo, Tyrant, Coney, Atomsk, Vinnie, Raz, Kyle, Ensis, Xaltis, Shlike, Wyatt, Rich, and of course my boy Will!) Mad hype!

real shoutouts later...

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yo Bionic, Dojo and I played our tournament set on that tv, (DK vs MK). Also, me vs ADHD, (DK vs Diddy Kong). It's actually pretty funny that I wanted to do my set with rich brown on the livestream tv but he insisted that we start right away on the tv right next to it. Who knows what would have happened if we did lol.

Also many thanks are due to everyone that encouraged me to go to the rave!! Amazing memories were formed and will be had from now until forever <3 That goes especially to Atomsk and Nicole!! Although you guys did attempt to peer pressure me without much success, you were definitely most of the reason I gave it a shot and wow... looks like I should be going to raves/clubs more often. Thank you guys so much! <333

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Bionic, you should record everything! Just give the tournament matches priority

Speaking of which, we should get a bracket.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Done lurking. First big Shoutouts to p4, xyro, sync, jerm, and dphat for helping out with all the ride situations I had and most people at sync's place had. Super fun weekend with my smash fam and the con. If anyone got too salty around me it's all jokes so suck it up <3. I'm glad at least everyone was drunk and safe lol real stuff later.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Whoever had the wii at tv 17 there's a match I want uploaded, somehow or another. Pit vs Falcon.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Great seeing everyone again <3. I had a lot of fun.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I would really like that picture of my face while getting planked, lol. MDV upload that shiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom