• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
lol esca annoying characters dont have to be good.

pit is ******** and i doubt anyone likes playing him looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

also pit is RANDOMBULL****BROKEN hes impossible to stage spike even w/ those 234872934 shuttle loops

rageragerageragarerageargarega

best character in the game
Just grab the edge after the third time he uses up-b, then ledge attack...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Does anyone know whats going on?

Shoutouts!

1: Ally==:metaknight:/:snake:/:marth: Sorry we couldn't find your phone for you. But atleast you knew what was going on.

2: Razer==:snake: I didn't talk to you much but good shee getting 2nd.

3: Dojo==:metaknight: I didn't really talk to you either but still GJ. XD

4: ADHD==:diddy: You barley got away from me and Afro. Next time we will get you! >:3

5: Vinnie==:gw:/:popo: How'd you like that 30 min walk to the room with us? XD GJ beating Seirbik.

5: Atomsk==:metaknight: We never played before. Ah well I don't think you should quit tho, I like seeing you. I can't believe you thought I was just a straight up *******. But you got to see I'm nice in person. = D

7: Shugo==:falco:/:metaknight: LOL @ you have the same wallet as me and Treant. <3

7: Will==:dk2: HATERS GONNA HATE! LOL You know that lazor lock on your was good. Also I wanna go to more raves with you!!! XDDDDDD

9: Inui==:metaknight: Do you know whats going on?

9: Logic==:olimar: Imma keep dat money match win over you. 1-0 Xaltis. <3

9: Tyrant==:metaknight: OH MY GAWD! Now you too love me XD

9: Trela==:lucario: Man I wish I woulda beat you in low tiers. All cause I didn't air dodge XDDDD Good Sheee tho.

13: Mvd==:snake: Remeber when ESAM suicided in doubles? <3 Also STOP GETTING FREE MEALS!

13: Smoom==:popo: Saw you beat Dfear on brinstar. Not sure how you managed that but nice.

13: RedHalberd==:metaknight: U MAD?! That was some funny stuff I wanna hang with you more.

13: Illmatic==:peach: Your lucky ESAM is stupid now a days.

17: Esam==:pikachu2: Not worried about fighting you anymore. Cause you'll just suicide = > Banning BF cause platforms LOL EVERY STAGE BUT FD has platforms man. Oh my gawd...

17: Domo==:metaknight: Didn't see anything of you but I know you must've saw me XD

17: Poltergust==:yoshi2: Scared of my Yoshi. Get wrecked!

17: Mr. Doom==:ike: Dat 2 hit kill on Chaz....

17: Gnes==:diddy: I didn't talk to you as much as Pound but oh well.

17: Espy==:sonic: YO MAN YOU DIDNT EVEN LEAVE ME A SHOUT OUT!!! WHERES MY LOVE??? = (

17: RichBrown==:olimar: U MAD?! LOL jk. those 185 ledge grabs. You shouldn't of even gotten mad at Will. He plays to win. It's a hard life for DK so I support him.

17: Zeton==:fox: I think you were the one that beat Tyrant in winners. If it was you, then DAS GOOD SHEE~

25: Hylian==:popo: You ALMOST lost to Dfear I think you should've.

25: Silly Kyle==:peach: Not sure who you were SOWWAY.

25: Holms==:wolf: I saw you a few times.

25: Zori==:olimar: I remember you now! Can't believe I didn't say hi to you.

25: Seibrik==:metaknight: Your slipping. Get better!

25: Infinity==:metaknight: Didn't see you.

25: Dphat==:metaknight: Yo we had some good matches. You were better than I expected but It was a respectable lost that you gave me. LOL @ you thinking I was asian. xDDDD

25: Esca==:pit: I heard your name a few times. Don't really think I saw you tho.

33: SkyPirate==:olimar: Ack I shoulda beat you. I was getting mad tho. And messed up too much. GGs tho.

33: Jerm==:toonlink: Everyone said that MJG was better than you. No offense to him but I think your better.

33: Noid==:samus2: Not sure if I remember you.

33: Nicole==:peach: OH MY GAWD! SHUT UP!!! Funny stuff at the tourney and at the rave. lol @ the "OH MY GAWD!" dance.

33: Ripple==:dk2: Good money match. You gave me some good practice for Will.

33: Kurado==:sonic: I think you were the Sonic I money matched. Not sure tho.

33: Dakpo==:zerosuitsamus: Everytime I see your name I think of "Dokapon Kingdom" XD

33: FlipHop==:diddy: Didn't see you.

33: Xaltis==:falco:/:metaknight: Doing better.

33: Chaz==:marth: Thanks again for driving us 34 hours there and back. = D

33: Coney==:dedede: I like how you asked Inui what was going on too. XDDDDDDD

33: Teh Future==:metaknight:/:marth: Didn't see you.

33: Ozz==:falco:/:marth: Saw some of you but didn't talk to you.

33: Fogo==:dedede:/:snake: Didn't see you.

33: Nike==:marth: Didn't see you.

33: Dmg==:wario: Didn't see you.

Btw FIX MY THING XYRO! I MAIN Falco then secondary METAKNIGHT.

Btw everyone NEEDS to look at the GSPRs for this tourney. Here they are!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10278760#post10278760

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok so Xyro/trela/inui/illmatic/smoom/noid all stayed in the same hotel room WHOBO weekend and we all took turns sleeping in the 2 beds every other night. Well fri night it was me and smooms turn to sleep on the floor. I had a dream that i was getting a back rub and when i woke up to turn over i saw smoom rubbing my back.........

Fast forward to 5min ago and read what smoom sent me over AIM

smoomier 11:58 pm
Ok
Well
Youre the best BF a boy could have
Drop that chick
Night

HE SENT THAT TO ME! He wants me to drop my girl so he can "chain grab" me all night long. HOLY POOP SCOOP! What should i do?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ok richbrown could have easily stopped that, I thought DK's up b was going the whole time but he also got on stage many time, you shouldnt have back threw him with the red pikmin, up throw would have made it harder for him to get the ledge.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah, RB couldve won it when will got on stage, so it isnt as bad as i thought.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yeah, I told you guys that on the tournament listing whobo 3 thread.

Coney

Smash Master
33: Coney==:dedede: - Nice meeting you and watching you play Tyrant was pretty awesome. Wish we coulda played and you should def keep D3 in the pocket for whenever you need him. I used to think you were overrated but I take that back.
lmfao why? all i did this weekend was get beat up

only three shoutouts this time

shoutouts to sync for being, by far, the absolute most gracious and accommodating host i've ever had the pleasure to meet. you went so far out of your way to help each and every one of us, and did it all while being one of the most kind, genuine, and just plain ****ing cool people i've met in the smash community. i think i have a crush on you. anyway, you've got friends on the east coast if you ever find your way out here again.

shoutouts to everyone outside of the tournament that i connected with. though i had a really disappointing performance (i usually do at nationals for some reason, nerves i guess), this was probably my favorite tourney of all time. if i seemed at all salty at any point in the day, i really apologize, i was just greatly disappointed both in my controller (i had to reset it EVERY SINGLE TIME I PLUGGED IT IN) and myself (all my movements were like, a half-second behind all weekend).

shoutouts to everyone for BEING PAYSHENT

dk replay should be up soon. see yall at genesis...maybe.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Rich brown your stupid for not stopping Will sorry. It has to be said. Just like ESAM is stupid for banning battle field because of "plat forms"

Also heytallman WHO ARE YOU?!?!

YOUR AMAZING FOR RECORDING ME AND ESAM DOING STUFF AND for putting me saying "Polt will be at the rave tonight"

THANK YOU!!! <33333333333

heytallman

CTALL
Also heytallman WHO ARE YOU?!?!

YOUR AMAZING FOR RECORDING ME AND ESAM DOING STUFF AND for putting me saying "Polt will be at the rave tonight"
I heard all kinds of stuff going on at the mic so I had my camera ready. Every time you guys would say "oh my godddd" I would laugh so hard. And the Polt thing was HILARIOUS. You are one of the funniest Smashers I've ever heard, up there with Atomsk.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I heard all kinds of stuff going on at the mic so I had my camera ready. Every time you guys would say "oh my godddd" I would laugh so hard. And the Polt thing was HILARIOUS. You are one of the funniest Smashers I've ever heard, up there with Atomsk.
I'm pretty sure I'm actually THE funniest smasher.

Everyone I've ever met in person has told me they love me.

<33333333333333333

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to you xyro for being extremely awesome.

and shoutouts to the deino pokemon sig thing above me cuz it's so cute

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yo, redhalberd was the funniest smasher from Florida, maybe Esam, he was pretty entertaining to watch play with his antics

Teh Future

Smash Master

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait...

SOmeone on the stream mentioned that there should be a pic of WYATT(ADHD) looking at Will with a face filed with RAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom